Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaarać„›
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 22 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 pm

"LUNAR!" Holo barked. She knew she shouldn't try to stop her, she knew how she would feel if someone hurt Rowan, or she thought they did. "Lunar, you shouldn't go around snapping at people..." she murmured "It could get you hurt, and that would be bad... Very bad... Then I'd be lonely."

Ayalilla checked over her pups... Not a scratch! "He's telling the truth, young one." Ayalilla told Lunar "But I'd still keep my eye on him." Ayalilla glared at Erebus, then went inside.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Lunar hated Erebus. She wanted so badly to kill him. Even though she knew it wouldn't happen. She hated him and had enough. Then it hit her. What if no one believed Lunar that it was Erebus who had done it? Then he would still get to stay here. What if Raffiel couldn't remember it correctly and Erebus stayed longer? Would he go after Lunar? Would he try and kill her and make it look like an accident? Would he threaten to kill someone else if she didn't stop this. But she couldn't let him get away with what he had done!
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm

"Lunar..." Holo said. "Just leave him alone, for now. And if someone does prove that Erebus hurt Raffiel you and me can kick his sorry butt goodbye after that."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Lunar's head lowered slightly. So it's true... She thought to herself. No one really believed her. Not even her sister! Lunar shook her head and ran back to the den where Raffiel was, quickly laid down, and closed her eyes trying not to think about what would happen.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Fine," Holo said, kind of POed now. "You can get in trouble if you want..." (Holo's gonna regret thaaat!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:12 pm

One of Raffiel's paws twitched.

Erebus couldn't stop the slight smile. He was causing trouble without even meaning it. He was slowly breaking the sisters up and making Lunar isolate herself from the others. She was making herself an easier prey without meaning it. He was going to exploit this mistake soon, but not yet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm a horrible sister!" Holo said, a few minutes later. Coming back from some random hiding spot... "But you deserve it! But I can't abandon my sister! URG CURSE INDESICION!!!!!!!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Khora awoke, feeling herself rested and stretched her paws out infront of her. "Wakey wakey little puppy." She nudged Aspen to his paws and blinked her eyes tiredly.

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Lunar was staring at the dirt angrily. She didn't know what to do.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Aspen stumbled to his feet, then as usual tried to get his breakfast.... THen remembered he wasn't with his mom. His eyes opened wide then, and he blushed, pulling away from Khora's swollen stomach.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Khora's ears pulled back at first, and then when he retreated she understood. "No, she's out there. Come on." She nudged him a bit with her nose and lead him out to where Ayaililla was.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Aspen hobbled sleepily out to Ayalilla... When they reached her he yipped and ran over to her, quickly getting breakfast... :3 Ayalilla smiled and said "So that's where he was... I was getting... Worried... They are all almost old enough to be weened. In a few days I should probably start trying to give them meat." Neutral
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Khora didn't say anything at first but nodded. "Probably..." She let is go and then looked at Raffiel. "Alright, lets see how you're doing now Raf." She leaned her head down and sniffed him and then fully inspected him. Nothing, he was all clear. "Great! All you need now is rest." Though the wounds were still there, they were closed and healing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 am

"Hey, Khora! Almost forgot... Ummmmmm... Do you have any advice for how to help those wounds from the bear...? 'cuz, They're all healed up mostly I mean. But they still make me walk slower and have to half-limp and all."

"Rest in cool water, and occasionally take walks to strengthen your body." Holo grumbled as she walked by. "Other than that I think I'm clueless... But I'll let the expert answer now. The person you actually ASKED".
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:08 am

Khora lifted her ears at Holo's statement. "That's what I was going to suggest actually... As well as eating plenty of protein for muscle mass." She followed Holo. "How did you know that?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 am

Holo mumbled something, and left for yet ANOTHER "hunt", she didn't want to tell anybody that on these hunts she was also building up a supply of herbs... She didn't doubt the possiblity that Khora might fall ill while giving birth. She had heard from loners passing through or around the territory that most wolf mothers fell ill, died, or had sickly pups these days. Then they said the flat-faced two-legs came after you... Holo didn't want them to take Khora and her pups, so she had been finding cures and stocking up on them for a lot of the problems that were most common.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 am

Khora watched her walk into the trees and found her behavior rather odd. It was growing rather annoying now actually. She snorted, angry at being ignored and her emotions out of balance as an expecting mother and began to poke Erebus's shoulder until he growled with annoyance. "WHAT?" He demanded snapping his head up and glaring at her. She had just interpreted one of his plans. "Why don't you make yourself helpful and hunt?" Khora said and then walked away. Erebus frowned, "I am useful! I watched those restless pups!" He yelled after her but knew he should hunt. "Anyone wanna come?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:39 am

Holo left the den area on her way to a secret place she had found a while back.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

Erebus, not getting a reply snorted. "Fine, I'll hunt by myself." He growled and went towards the grassy plains.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Quietly moaned, but forced herself to stand up,despite her pain,and saw a fluffy rabbit leap elegantly into the bushes. She cluelessly just sprinted after it,then leaped into the air. The rabbit bounded off,smelling the little pup's scent. Larmyne landed with such a great force that her head began to ache once more. She sighed and whinced,and walked toward the den. When she saw all the wolves expressions,she didn't bother to interfere. She glanced around and spotted a group of pups. She yipped gleefully,happy to know there were other pups to play with. She felt no more pain in her head,just her back. "Hi!" She called out to the pups. (sorry about not talking for such a long time,I had a number of viruses on my laptop,and i had so much school workand i had a birthday party,got a few new things from Wal-Mart and my b-day party,and my official birthday is tomorrow,on the 19th of December. :DDDD)
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Lunar sat up and watched at her sister left. She hadn't been seeing Holo very much lately. Then she laughed quietly when the little new pup had tried to catch the hare. After a moment, she asked Khora, "Is there anything I can do for you? I feel sort of lazy and helpless just sitting around here.."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:28 pm

(It's fine Larmyne! And nice to finally meet you... In a internet sort of way... 0-o)

Ayalilla let her pups run over to Larmyne and play...

Granite led the other pups over to Larmyne. He barked a greeting, and sat, looking at her expectantly. She was older, so how he thought she was in charge.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

(WB I've got a virus right now actually)

Khora looked at Lunar. "Get the food that Erebus has caught." She said, having heard Erebus's howl from the Grassy plains. "I am unable to go anywhere in the mean time."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:04 am

Lunar nodded and walked from the den to the grassy plains hesitantly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

(thanks,Khora and Holo. :3 I hope the virus goes away soon,Khora. Sad I got my viruses from dA,deviantArt. :/ and my fever's gone,luckily. Smile yay!!)

Looks at Granite,and then at all the other pups. Larmyne smiles,play bows,and pounces at Granite but then purposely bounces back,and tags Granite,wanting to play tag.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next