Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

ShapeShifter's

+6
SIN
Lightning
Nyles
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
10 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

ShapeShifter's - Page 10 Empty Re: ShapeShifter's

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Angel brought in a brown paper bag. "Jessie, i thought you could use this so i brought it. sorry its not wrapped properly but..." she trailed off and handed it to her (Anything you want can be in it) she then kissed her ckeak and left.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Jessie looked up at her, confusion on her face. As Angel left, she pulled out a small carved piece of wood. It held two intricatly carved cats. A panther and Jaguar. Tears of joy brimmed her eyes, and then streamed down her pale face. She clutched it tightly to her chest and then looked back at Desiree. "Jessie right?" She called over.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Aubrey woke and went to See Jessie. "Jessie!" she squeled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Jessie looked at Desiree nodding and then at Aubrey. She smiled, squeeling a greeting without waking the sleeping troops.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Alex sat under a tree, talking with her brother. She completely forgot about the village and all her friends. She was caught up in the stories of her old family and friends from back at her home. "I never knew that cousin Allan could run so fast! He was like a blur! He ran straight into the whole mess of things just to save that old dog of yours." Andrew explained to Alex.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 am

(I am going to re-start this RP!!! REACTIVATING!!! Anyways, there is going to be a 1 year time skip due to inactivity in the RP. Sooooooo... TIME SKIP!!!)

(Just in case people forgot what it is about or would like to join.) In a small village surrounded by tree's and green forest's you live as a person finding their self, become a animal of your choosing and become one with it. Help people to find food earn village ranks and live to help.

Village ranks
(It is just like a wolf pack)
Alpha's
Beta's
Doctor's
Hunter's
Warrior's
Guard's
Scout's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human Name:
Shape Shifter/Human:
Animal Form:
Crush:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human Name: Leonard (Leo for short)
Shape Shifter/Human: Shape Shifter
Animal Form: Wolf
Crush: Desiree
Appearance
Human form: ShapeShifter's - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDh_yz_XhpqvSg4eS3SsxTLJ-Bj50ny2lgO2w853HVbb31LfR8
Wolf form: ShapeShifter's - Page 10 Leo_ma10
Leo was walking around town, trying to find something to do. He wasn't sure what all there was to do due to the fact he had just moved there recently.

Last edited by Echo Dreamer on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 am

Alex was sitting in her small hut, listening to the wind blow the leaves across the autumn forest floor. She liked this hut. It was the perfect size for her. She didn't need anything more. After a long moment of listening to the wind, she decided it was about time to get up and go do something.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 am

Leo stopped and stood out in the middle of the street, looking around. What the heck is there to do around here???

Last edited by Echo Dreamer on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

Alex walked outside and started heading down the road. On her way, she bought an Apple and ate it slowly as she explored the town that she now knew so well. She wondered where all her friends were right now.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 pm

(Eh erm, well now. I'm glad to see you trying to restart this rp Echo. But Blaze is after all the one that made it. Only he can decide for a time skip of a year. However seeing as Blaze has a terrible track record for inactivity; this'll slide.)

Jessie opened her eyes, blinking against a harsh light. She found herself once again confused by a sudden change in location. Not like the alpha could really give her a job sense the... Accident. Sixteen, out of work, orphan, and without the use of her right leg. Sounded like the kind of life Jessie always had dreamed about having... Right. The teenager lifted herself off of the hay bed she'd slept in the night prior and into her wheelchair. She left the little hut with tenants kind enough to let her stay in, and away from the rain. With a word of thanks, Jessie was out of the hut and out in the main courtyard of the village.

Desiree yawned, bones popping back into place as she stretched. "Ah what rigorous training shall I put my troops through today?" She asked aloud, startling a group of starlings at her voice. The warrior grinned much like a cat would, and slunk out of the tree that she had unmeaningly dozed off in last night. Transforming into her animal form made a few more ones pop back into place, but Desiree paid it no head as she busted into an intense sprint, heading back towards the training grounds.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

( o.o... My bad! >.< I did not know this rule.)

Leo then went to move to the right, not paying attention at the time, and ran right into a... he wasn't sure what it was... a tiger maybe? Anyways, it doesn't matter. It was running, and it hurt! He flew to the ground, rolling.

Last edited by Echo Dreamer on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Desiree shifted her footing, causing her to slide sideways to a stop. She transformed to her human form, the fiery long red hairs of her billowing down around her. "You alright? Im afraid I didn't see you until... Well now actually!" A chuckle punctuated the apology as she approached him. "Need some help up?" The offer was extended with a reaching hand.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Leo looked up at her and nodded, "Yeah. I'll be ok. It's just a few scratches." He took her hand and was pulled up to where he was standing. "And I am sorry. It was my fault. I should have been paying more attention to what I was doing."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Desiree grinned slightly. "We'll I do suppose it was more your fault." She winked at him once he was set upon his feet. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Desiree."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Leo smiled at her wink. "The pleasure's all mine. My name is Leonard, but you can call me Leo. By the way, I didn't get a good look at what your shifted form was. Was that a tiger?" he asked curiously.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am

She nodded her head, making sure to remember the name. "A Tigon." Desiree corrected, "Half tiger, half lion." She grinned slightly. "Leo though, are a lion perhaps?" She teased.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am

Leo laughed. "Well that's pretty cool. A tigon... And no. I am not a lion even though most would think so because of my name. I am a wolf. Warrior class."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 am

Warrior class...? Desiree thought with interest. "Are you now? What regiment are you being assigned to?" She asked, curious if he was being assigned to hers, the 127th. "I'm a warrior myself."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am

Leo smiled even wider, now knowing another warrior. "Actually, I don't know yet. They told me I was allowed to decide for myself which one. I figured I would make a friend who happened to be a warrior first, then give them my decision. A friend is always good to have in your ranks, ya know? So... What regiment are you? Maybe we could be friends."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:30 am

She flashed him another grin, green eyes alit with interest. "Why actually I'm the commander of the 127th regiment. Front line assault team." Her body language instantly changed as Desiree took on a more militaristic stance, taking the parade rest position. "Having me as a friend most certainly would be a good idea. Always nice to have someone you know will watch your back."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 am

Human Name: Jo (Her real name is Joanne, but she doesn't like to be called that.)
Shape Shifter/Human: Shape Shifter
Animal Form: Crow
Crush: None
Reference:
ShapeShifter's - Page 10 Mockingbird_by_let_eli_in-d3ewpf4
(Do I really need to look up a reference for a crow? XD)
----------------------------------------------

Jo was just outside of the village, sitting down in the soft grass underneath the trees. She plucked strands of grass from the ground in boredom.

Last edited by Ash on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 am

Leo was beyond happy now. "You've got that right. Especially if war were to ever break out. You need people in your ranks that you would trust with your life. You need those friends. So, commander, would you be willing to be my friend?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 am

Alex made her way to the outer part of the village and pulled her hood up over her head, hiding her face from the world. She stepped out of the village and headed for the shadows of the forest, her mind elsewhere.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 am

"Hmm... I don't know. They 127th is the top frontal assault team this village has. And trust me when I say there's a lot of frontal assault teams sense the raid a year ago." There was a flash of pain in her eyes as Desiree remembered the horrific night. "We only take the best. You as quick in battle as you are with your words?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 am

Leo shrugged nonchalantly. "I have some major speed. Plus my striking accuracy and precision is high. I never attack unless I have a good opening, which means I don't take unneeded risks. My senses, all around are pristine. So I don't know. You tell me." He thought for a second. "I have an idea. Where were you heading just now?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum