Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Native American RP???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Native American RP????

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Native American RP???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Native American RP????

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 am

Wind was drifting to sleep as she saw the shawman get up to speak. "We have a new tribe member! her name is Wind in her Hair! please welcome her!" he beckons for her to come over to him and she does her dress jingling with every step.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 am

Adonia looked up at her, and showed no emotion. "Another one looking for a better life..." She whispered to Mercury. "Well she can have it." She got up, patting the dirt off her dress, and turned away from her. "Lets go boy." She clicked her tounge and headed home.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 am

The Chief saw Adonia leaving and told her to sit back down. "If we can see your face!" he asked and Wind looked up almost resembling Adonia
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 am

Adonia looked at Wind, and then something crossed her face. Pity. With a face like that, the men would surely try to court her. She would pity how the girl would be chased by the calling men when she was older.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:56 am

Wind closed her eyes and felt the shawman put his hand on her shoulder. "Dance for us please!" he ordered and pushed her gently out. She looked at all the people and then grabbed her blanket and grabbed one corrner of the blanket in both hands and double jumped on her toes both times spinning in circles and tilting the blanket to the right or left as she did it looking down.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 am

Adonia left, sticking to the shadow's to remain hidden from them, Mercury right behind her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 am

Wind then wrapped herself in her blanket and walked off to the beach and sat down looking out at the ocean. she wondered how Peta was doing without her. Her being gone and leaving her with all her lovers just then a boy brought her a buck and set it by her saying nothing hoping this would make her like him.

A dog with red specks runs up to Wind and tackles her licking her to death. "TATONKA!" she cried as she totally forgot her poor puppy behind and then her horse Chyenne padded up to her her belongings attached to her brown and white body. "CHYENNE" she exclaimed and called her over and the horse layed down next to her to keep her warm:
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 am

Shikoba heard her mentor coming from the building. She looked up at her and the older woman shook her head slowly, signaling the man was dead. Shikoba let out a small sigh and whispered, "They should have called me to remove the snake.." She stood up and walked across the warm desert sand until she came to a small pond. Shikoba bent down beside it, put Cheveyo on the ground, then began to clean her face and arms off in the water.
Payat looked up to the sky when he heard his eagle coming. He extended his arm out as a perch for the bird and the large bald eagle gently landed on his shoulder.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am

Sia kept quite but the man said again "What's your name girl? Tell me or I'll kill you instead of just making you a slave!" Sia still didn't answer and the man drew a knife "I'M NOT JOKING! TELL ME YOUR NAME!" Anaba bit the man's arm causing him to drop them and Sialea-lea ran, she ran, and ran, and ran not stopping for anything she didn't know where she was running, she wasn't even sure if she was still running, for it felt more like flying "WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed with joy and glanced back now after running a few miles she didn't see anyone in pursuit and slowed her pace setting Anaba down so she could walk on her own
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Wind woke the next day with her horse Chyenne and her dog Tatonka next to her on the beach.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

A few hours later they were still walking, Sialea-lea was getting slower and slower and stumbling from exhaustion Anaba would occasionally nip at her to keep her going sensing that they had not escaped danger yet and not to far behind...

"That girl is foolish! Trying to run from us! It's good that we were going in this direction anyway, we will eventually catch up and most likely make her a slave, we always get more for the women."
"Yeah, I agree! Women slaves are so popular with slave owners, but they also need strong men as slaves to. So it is good that there were more men this time around."
"Mmhmmm..." a young man agreed nonchalantly he had never really agreed with his family's ways of doing things, but he had to obey them... "What do you think Kruk?" he asked the little bird on his shoulder who flapped it's wings as if shrugging

full name• Kaiolohia:calm
sea

Nick name• Kai, or useless
Age• 16
gender• male
Skin• medium tan
Eyes• like the sea
Pets• Kruk a sparrow, Kai was trying to practice with a bow one day but miserably failed and accidently hit Kruk Kai saw the arrow hit the bird and helped it as best he could, then named it Kruk for the noise it made when he first met it ^-^ Native American RP???? - Page 3 Sparrow2
Region• Great Basin
Personality• He is kind and does not like to hurt other people, or make them feel uncomfortable unless he really has to! He is a loyal friend and disagrees with his family's way of life but does not speak up, knowing he will most likely die or be seriously injured
Reference•
Native American RP???? - Page 3 Shoshone
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:53 pm

(Cool)

Adonia and Mercury awoke in a meadow, short grass surrounding them. The thick scent of flowers enveloping the air. "Where...." Adonia whispered, snapping to attention. "What...." She whirled her head around and pushed Mercury untill he was alert. "How did we get here? And where is here?" Adonia whispered to the careless lab.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Shikoba cleaned out her hair in the water and Cheveyo hissed at her and tried to get back on her arm, but she put the tip of her index finger on the tip of his nose and slowly pushed him back toward the ground and he staid like that until she was done cleaning herself off. She then picked Cheveyo up on her arm and he happily coiled himself up around her wrist. She sat next to a big boulder and watched the water from the river rush by.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Sia had fallen down, asleep and Anaba walked around guarding her letting her sleep and regain energy and soon the slave-traders DID indeed catch up, kicking the small donkey aside one of the men picked Sia up still sleeping and put her onto the horse behind him and they moved on "Told you we'd get her!" he smirked

Kai Anaba's neck and picked her up gently with Kruk twittering on his shoulder, jealous of the attention the donkey was getting as Kai got out some herbs and let the donkey eat some hoping it would help the fractured rib it had gotten from being kicked so hard and he sat on his horse leaving with everyone else grimacing
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Cheveyo watched Shikoba closely then he removed himself from her arm and hissed at her quietly. Shikoba looked at her snake and nodded. He quickly took off in another direction to go hunt for something to eat, not like she wasn't going to just feed him later.
Payat picked up a rock and through it toward a tree in the distance.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm

(after days of traveling...?)

The men saw a village up ahead and made their horses go faster hoping that they could sell some slaves there as they rode into town Sialea-lea woke up and looked around wondering where she was

Kaiolohia looked around, still holding Anaba with Kruk no longer twittering angrily thank the lord, and saw a girl with a brown dog he waved and smiled a bit just to be friendly then looked forward again wondering if he could ever change the way his family was...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Adonia patted Mercury's head, and started moving in a direction of higher ground. But soon did she realize it was a foolish mistake, but not soon enough. She fell, screaming as the earth gave way beneath her. Landing a the bottom of a pit, and Mercury barking at the top. "Its ok... I'm just a little stuck..." Adonia called out, though her legs burned and aches from the impact. Scraches across her face. "I'll be fine, if I can get out." She started examining her suroundings.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Kai was startled as he heard a scream and some barking and saw that the girl he had waved at and her dog were gone from where they had been a minute ago ;I wonder if she's in some sort of trouble..." he said to himself and slowly guided his horse away then pushed it into gallop calling back "I'll return soon! I want to check something!"
"Whatever useless!" the man in front of Sia called after him as Kai rode away
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Wind got on Chyennes back and then Tatonka herd Adonia and headed that way with Chyenne fallowing. soon they got to them and Wind jumped off and saw Mercury and then saw the big hole. she walked over to see Andonia and then left on Chyenne to the forest.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 pm

(MEANY WIND!)

Adonia sighed, and sat down in the hole. Darkness was covering her except from above. The light was cold down here. Mercury growled with panic, wanting to jump down to her but unable to.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Shikoba stood up and started looking around for the dried desert herbs that might be useful for her mentor. She saw some on bark of a tree and pulled it off then stuck it into her pocket of her pants that she wore under her dress.
Payat looked at his bald Eagle and began to pet under it's right wing then the Eagle took flight and flew in a circular motion around some trees and landed on his arm once again.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:20 am

(Hey!!!!! she aint no meany!)

Wind came back with some vines and tied them around Chyennes neck and then threw the rest to Adonia hoping she would grab them. Tatonka circled the hole and then stoped by murcurey and perked her ears?
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:07 pm

(I thought she had just LEFT her there for some reason)

Adonia looked up, grabbed the vines and pulled herself up. Once freed from the hole, Mercury tackled her with licks and happy barks. Adonia giggled, patted his head until he calmed. She turned ther blue gaze to Wind. "Thanks.... Wind? Was it?" She struggled to properly remember, and held out a hand. "Adonia."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Shikoba looked up quickly, hearing a voice calling her name. She panicked because she wasn't suppose to be this far from the others and she didn't want to leave Cheveyo behind but she didn't know where he was now. She started to quietly call him in a hushed voice, "Cheveyo... Cheveyo... Cheveyo!"
Payat picked up another stone and threw it into the river and watched it only skip on the water once. He sighed and said to his eagle, "I'll get it eventually."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Kai reached them and observed from a distance, seeing all was well he left silently without another word. Though Kruk was twittering some more and Anaba had been chewing his fingers... 0_o

(another characterrrrrr!!!!!!!)

full name• Speaking Rain
Nick name• Blind-girl
Age• 9
gender• female
Skin• tan
Eyes• milky white (she's blind)
Pets• a wolf dog pup named Eyes For Her ('cuz it sees for Speaking Rain ^-^)
Region• Adonia's village X3
Personality• she is kind and gentle, but sometimes she acts silly, she doesn't talk much to other people
Favorite dress/ leggings• *shrugs*

Native American RP???? - Page 3 SpeakingRain

Native American RP???? - Page 3 Czechoslovakian-wolfdog-2

Speaking Rain walked after Eyes For Her and stopped whenever he stopped "What is it?" she asked him and the little pup looked around sniffing the ground and following another dog's scent "Eyes!" Speaking Rain said "Where are we going?" Eyes For Her barked and wagged his tail when he saw Mercury, he bounded off wanting to play and accidently tripped Speaking Rain "EYES! WHERE DID YOU GO EYES!" she said then listened and got back up following the sound of his barking
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum