Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Raffiel sat down in his homeroom class. He was excited, because he would see Lunar soon. He was jittery even, shaking in his seat while attendence was taken. He got a stern look from his teacher, and he still would not remain still for more then a few seconds.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Lunar and Nina went to the homeroom and as they walked in, they realized they were both a bit late. Lunar quickly sat down, Nina following close behind.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

(I have gym as my second hour class sadly, so I have to run around and excercise half asleep XD; forget my earlier post... unless Raffiel has his homeroom class again for second hour)

Holo boredly twiddled her thumbs and looked around.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Rowan pratically had every class with Holo, except weight class.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Once homeroom was done with, Lunar headed to her advanced Algebra class to take her test. Nina went to her English class.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Holo sighed drearily. It had started to rain outside the Social Studies classroom, and next was her least favorite class. Technology! The teacher asked her if she was paying attention, and she said "Yes, Ma'am." quietly because she hated talking in front of groups larger than five people. "Will you please tell us the answer to question three then?" the teacher asked and Holo sighed again, mumbling "1968. It happened in 1968..." "Louder please!" the teacher said and Holo said the answer a little louder.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm

(Lol when a teacher use to ask me to say something louder, I would stand up out of my chair and say it loudly in a stupid voice Razz Eventually, they stopped asking me to answer a question because it made the rest of the class start acting all crazy and hyper Razz)

Some point during her English class, Nina yelled at the teacher for giving her a bad grade. She had worked so hard to get a good grade in the class, so when the teacher told her she barely had a D in the class, Nina flipped out and her head exploded with anger. As usual, she got detention. Lunar looked down at her Algebra test with much concentration. Only after a few minutes, 10 minutes at most, she finished the test and put her pencil down while looking around at the other students to see if anyone else was done.

---------
JD noticed the police and such standing outside an apartment down the street. She stood at the window, watching curiously.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:36 pm

(I'ma make Ayalilla! Very Happy But her children are to young to go to a real school, she has to have a baby sitter come watch them since the quadruplets are only babies. She's gonna live in an apartment building... Dunno where yet XD)

Name: Ayalilla (along with her children)
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Job: looking for one. Right now she mostly rakes leaves, mows lawns, and other things to earn enough money to feed her kids. Tall and beautiful, most men pay attention to her but she cares nothing for them so far. Now she only cares about her children. Quite a few times she has been offered jobs such as a pole dancer, but she always refuses bad jobs like that, no matter if they offer lots of money.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:51 pm

(Lunar will babysit if you want ! ^.^ )

JD walked outside and acted casual, using taking out the trash as an excuse to get a better look. HEr curiosity was getting the best of her. She stood outside her house for a few moments, watching down the street.

-------
Nina stormed out of the classroom, her face flushed with anger.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Or Jay!

Name: Cody
History: She just moved here and is new
Personality: She is very shy right now but will soon be very smart
Crush: Nope
Mareied: NO
Eyes: Amber
hair: Aubrun
Skin: white
Clothes: geeky
Other: nope.

Name: Ryan
History: Friends with all the jocks, being Rowan and Raffiel
Personality: Sporty
Crush: Lunar
Mareied: NO
Eyes: Periwinkle
hair: Black
Skin: Tan
Clothes: Usual
Other: Nopr
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm

(Ayalilla will hire whoever needs a job badly, or is not very expensive... She doesn't have to much money being very fresh out of college and all)

Holo scribbled the answers down on her science homework, It was so easy! You just had to write the letter in front of the correct word for each definition! Beside her a few girls were passing around a note and occasionally scribbled replies to their friends, pretending it was their homework. Holo pretended to have a coughing fit to get the teacher to look up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayalilla kissed and hugged every one of her tiny few month old quadruplets, then told her new neighbors where everything was to take care of them, thanked her for the millionth time, and hurried out the door on her daily route of household tasks for other people willing to pay.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Blaze watched Khora with silent eyes. He didnt know her too well... He gave one last look and headed into the house the lady trailing behind him. "I'm going to need a list of items stolen" He took out a notepad and listened as she names off all the things. "Worse of all he let one of my cats escape..." She was in tears. Blaze looked sympathetically at her as he remembered his male collie at home. "That would be it Mam." He nodded and let others take over. After reporting his findings to head quarters, he was done for the day. He tucked in the note book and watched as they removed the yellow tape.
Echo slammed his locker shut and shifted his load of books. "Oops didn't mean to slam that..." He mumbled to himself. He headed into the classroom and the teacher gave him a stern look. "Late again..."
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Lunar waited in the awkward unusual silence of the room, waiting for the class to be over.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Out in the hallway Holo heard a slam, then the bell rang and all the students except a few others rushed out the door. Holo stood up slowly andpicked up her large stack of books, walking slowly out... What class was next? She had forgotten again... Rain always made her sad and forgetful... Now why was that? She faintly remembered a day when it had rained... Something horrible had happened... She remembered being out in the forest with Lunar, hiding from something and crying, crying, crying. Hugging her sister and never wanting to lose her... Holo shook her head and the bad memories left her as she walked to her next class. "Late, aren't I?" she asked the technology teacher as she arrived.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am

Lunar got up quickly when the bell rang and left the classroom. She was Nina in the hall and stopped by her, "Hey, are you ok?" Nina glared at Lunar, "No. I got freakin' detention. Again!" "You always have detention." "Don't remind me.." Nina said quickly then stormed off to her next class. Lunar shrugged and went to her next class.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 am

As Ayalilla finished the last house's tasks, it started to rain. She didn't mind though, she kept walking on towards the Walmart hoping there was some cheap microwavable pizza there. She saw the police taking down some yellow tape and sighed a long, sad sigh. There was so much crime these days! That's even how she got her babies... Crime. She saw a white and red haired man and giggled a bit. He was young, but his hair was so funny... She supressed more giggles as she passed him and tapped on his shoulders calling "PLEASE THANK YOUR HAIR FOR CHEERING UP MY DAY SIR!" and hurried on down the street, she closed her eyes for a second and accidently bumped into a dark haired woman, knocking her down. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said "Are you all right? People always say I'm to strong and hurt them... Oh, I hope your ok! I'm just in such a hurry, I have four kids at home and haven't eaten since lunchtime yesterday I've been so busy!" she burst out and then smiled apologetically and helped the woman up.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:38 am

Khora grunted, and looked up at Ayalila bewildered. "What?" She asked, a ringing in her ears from being yelled at by an officer. "Oh, I'm fine." She stood up with her help. "Four kids huh? I can barely handle one." She smiled in a friendly manner, also trying to cover her fear and sorrow inside. She knew that Blaze the police officer lived on the street, and for some reason she was really hoping he would be in the contest. She had no idea why though. As they removed the yellow tape she sighed, "I hope they didn't rob my place to..."

Raffiel ran into his weight training class, something like P.E. Only he spent practically the whole period lifting weights and doing different exercises on machines. He had Baseball after school, and wanted to be fit. So he threw his bag down, ran into the locker room, got changed in about a minute and ran back out to hop on the crunch machine.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

JD climbed into her truck and left to go to work.
------
Nina was now in her P.E class. She just wanted school to be over with already because she was going to the skate park afterwards. Nina was just going to ditch the rest of the day and just leave, but if her parents found out, she would get sent off to the private school. Surprisingly, Lunar wasn't paying much attention today in her classes. Her thoughts were full of someone and she couldn't get him out of her head. In fact, it was beginning to irritate her.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Holo browsed slowly through the libraries books, looking for one she hadn't read... Which was pretty hard.

Ayalilla smiled kindly and held out her hand to Khora "My name is Ayalilla, what's yours?" she asked.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 pm

JD got to the gas station where she worked and checked in, taking her shift of working at the counter inside.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Holo finally found some books she hadn't read yet, then checked them out and got in line to go back to the literature classroom.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Rowan sat watching Holo. "Holo," he whispered loudly, "Over here!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Holo's head wipped around and she stared at Rowan. Then she whispered back "Wha'd'ya want?" and inched a bit closer to him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Lunar started tapping her pencil on the desk, then when the teacher looked at her, she stopped. After a few moments she started tapping her fingers on her legs. For some reason she couldn't keep still.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

"Well," he began, "Fall Formal is coming soon and I was wondering if you would go with me."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next