Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 27 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  ArcticFox Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:24 am

Windrunner looked over the herbs once more, and not feeling comfortable in the awkward silence, went to the front of the store opened the door waved good buy to the man giving a soft smile and went back to his usual spot near the dumpster.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:07 am

Name: Larmyne
Persona: Friendly, two-faced, protective, daring, stubborn, determined.
Looks: Platinum blonde hair that reaches to the small of her back, with icy blue eyes which say to most to 'Give me a challenge'. She is 5'6, and slim. She isn't strong in her arms, but rather uses her wit to defeat her opponents.
Outfit: Black Converse Hightop Shoes, Ripped jeans, and a white t-shirt.
Jewelry: A silver ring with a quartz heart upon it, and a necklace with a white crescent moon.
Siblings: Ebron
Parents: They were mean and always argued and hurt her, but her older brother always saved the day.

Name: Ebron
Persona: Brave, Protective of his lil' sis, Stubborn, a little hypocritical, Sarcastic, susceptible to the pouty face, a sucker for kittens. (Yes, really. cx)
Looks: Jet black hair with a grey and white streak in his bangs. Hair is shoulder-length. He has puce eyes, often stern. He is a built man- not too buff nor too weak, and towers over his sister at a height of 6'4. He is physically strong.
Outfit: Black suede shoes with baggy jeans,and a white tank.
Jewelry: A lip piercing, and a spider ring. (He's not full on goth, but he's got some in there.)
Status: He is too busy protecting his vulnerable little sis to give a rat's booty about relationships.
Siblings: Larmyne
Parents: He had to fight off his gangster dad and drug-addict mother whenever his lil' sis was being beaten up and pushed 'round by them.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Larmyne sighed, setting the box down in the car trunk, and turned to her older brother Ebron. He raised an eyebrow, easily spotting her exhaustion. "So, still want to carry them all?" He smirked, and she punched his shoulder.
He turned on a heel and began walking back to their house to grab another couple of boxes- just to show off.
When he returned with three boxes, she scowled, which only triggered his amusement.
She muttered about him showing off before slamming the trunk and sulking to the passenger seat. He crawled into the driver's seat, grinning himself silly. "I wonder what this new neighborhood will be like?" Larmyne mumbled as they pulled out of their old home's driveway. She had to admit to being glad of their departure- this place only brought bad memories to swim like sharks, killing her mood and turning her sour.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Name: Avo Cado (Mr. Cado to his students.)

Occupation: He teaches Chemistry, Biology, and Botany at the high school.

Appearance: Very dark grey hair with neon-ish green tips on his decently long hair that he usually keeps in a pony tail. Dark green eyes. He is pretty scrawny and about 5'8.

Personality: Kind, doesn't like to start fights or fight at all. He loves nature, and can sometimes be found talking to plants. He's kinda crazy. If an injured person were to walk up to him, he would help them out however he could and not want anything in return. He would just silently leave...  He's sometimes a bit tough on his students, but he really wants them all to succeed.

History: He had a pretty average life for the most part. When he was in his thirties he managed to get a bad case of amnesia, but his friends and family helped him to remember a lot of his past. Managed to get a job at the high school last year after getting a Master's degree in teaching a few years ago.

(Wondering if I should Loyalty, Chrys and Karabi into this??? Sorry I didn't actually post anything this time. I just got inspired by my Chemistry teacher who is hella rad.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:36 am

Ebron pulled their car to a stop at the front of an old, frail, lilac-painted Victorian home, and took the time to stare at the decades -maybe centuries- old home. He scoffed. Though this isn't what the picture had shown, he thought, it's still a pretty decent home. He popped the trunk open, a breeze whipping through the place, ruffling his already messy, dark, tricolored hair. Then the sun appeared from behind some clouds again, shining into his strangely colored, bluish gold eyes. He picked up some boxes, now wearing sunglasses, and carried them into their new home. the walkway was a bunch of flattened rocks shaped in circles and soft-edged squares, made to look sort of like cobble. He opened the door, and gaped as the door opened to reveal a beautiful house inside. The ceiling was pitched, and there was a loft up top on either side. Beside the doorway he was standing in, on either side there was a stairwell that led to either the left loft or the right. The living room was huge, and there was a room to the right with cupboards, cabinets, a stove, fridge, microwave, etc. The kitchen, obviously. Then to the left was a big window jutting outwards to face a little pond with much wildlife around it. He gaped, until his sister bumped into him, cursing silently. He moved onward.
Larmyne could hardly believe it either, therefore taking the time to do just as her brother did and gaze around slowly. Until she bumped into him. She cursed under her breath, then moved inside once he moved, put down the boxes, and they did that repeatedly until sundown when they'd brought in everything. They went up to their lofts, decorating it, and she was first to finish, coming back down again and sitting on a very soft chair. He joined her on the opposite side. Sighing through her nose, she stretched out, before going back up to her room a while later to sleep.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Name: Malheure Faustus?
Relationships: Dating Arturo and getting to know Ayalilla.
Job: I dunno. Maybe she can babysit for people? Like Ayalilla.
Appearance: Pinkish skin and red hair with streaks of purple in a pixie cut. Has golden eyes and is about 5'6. A bit pudgy, but has a decent amount of muscle.
Personality: She likes to have friends, and tries to put her abilities together to help them. She is modest, but hard working. She dislikes unfairness and conflict, striving above all for peace. She is able to see all sides of an argument easily. Open-minded and always polite, Malheure has a strong sense of loyalty because of her ability to put herself into the shoes of others. She is kind and considerate, and rarely displays anger.
History: When her parents found out their daughter was deaf they kind of panicked and decided not to keep her. She was adopted by an ASL teacher and a McDonald's employee, so they didn't usually have too much money. They saved for years and managed to get a decent amount saved for Malheure's college fund. She was home-schooled until she went to college. That's how she met Arturo. He helped her get through school and she managed to get an associate's degree in nursing. She tried to get a job at the hospital but was refused, and now mostly wanders around town while Arturo is at work.
Other: Can read lips and body language well, but finds it hard to communicate with most of the people in town. Usually need Arturo there to translate. Lives in the same apartment building as Ayalilla and Khora?

Name: Arturo Anderson
Relationships: Dating Malheure.
Job: I dunno. Maybe he could be a gym teacher and I could switch Asku to Health/Driver Ed teacher or something? Any ideas?
Appearance: Light brown hair with blonde mixed into his hair which is rather short, dark blue eyes and caramel colored skin. About 6'2 and rather muscular. Has quite a few scars, both physical and psychological.
Personality: He's pretty tough and very protective of Malheure and others who are close to him. He only speaks when he has to, and is rather direct in all his actions. He doesn't like wasting time. Malheure is fond of calling him her Gentle Giant due to his generosity. Not very patient, and he doesn't like to stay still for long. Easily provoked.
History: Had an alcoholic and abusive father. One of his younger siblings had a hearing disability and he learned American Sign Language to teach his brother how to communicate. Arturo gave his father a fatal injury trying to protect his mom and the other kids when he was 19 and his mother kicked him out. He managed to get a decent job and when he was 23 he decided to go to college. He decided to go into health care and met Malheure. They had almost all of their classes together and he helped to translate anything she couldn't understand. Sometimes visits his siblings whenever he can, even though he is still on bad terms with his mother. He doesn't understand how she could have loved the man who constantly abused her and her children.
Other: Shares an apartment with Malheure in the same building as Ayalilla and Khora?

(What if we made another town with the East River Pack peeps? East Riverton? And then they went against this place's high school in sports instead of battle? XD Have we named the town? Is it a town? A city? How about Sangro(d?)ro?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27