Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 26 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 am

"Not half bad kid, not half bad. I've also got some ginger and peppermint leaves in there. Make a tea out of this and boy will you be on your way to belly bliss, though I must admit the aftertaste is kinda..."
"Nasty?" Erebus offered.
"Yeah, nasty." Khora agreed and placed the herb mixture back on the shelf.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 am

Windrunner looked at the ceiling thoughtfully before saying, "Taste doesn't really matter so long as the herbs get the job done."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:04 am

"True as that may be, I have to sell it." Khora replied, and then gave a small frown as she spotted what Erebus was doing, trying to sneak around and surprise the poor child. Clicking the roof of her mouth with her tongue, the medicine woman stopped her boyfriend nearly a foot away from the kid, shaking her head greatly with disapproval.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:26 am

Windrunner caught her motions and saw that the man who had been standing beside her was missing, he turns around and spots the man who is, surprisingly, stealthy.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 pm

"I hope he's okay by the end of all this." Holo says, frowning and shaking her head. "I just don't know what you see in that idiot."

Asku chortle softly. "So? That just means it could be our grandmother."

"I don't care how old it is or if it was a woman. If that car was a human, I'd tap that!"

Midnight pulled a highly exaggerated face. "What the hell did I just walk in on?"

"Don't even ask. Ahiga's just being weird. So... How goes the job hunt?"

"Not good? I have a few more places I could try, but... I really don't want to work at a gas station."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 am

Erebus gave a frown, though it was playful in nature. "Well, spoil sport, someone is calling the store." He flicked his head towards the suddenly ringing phone.
Khora jumped up at the sudden noise, and dashed over to receive the call, expecting it to be a customer. Instantly she frowned however as a droned voice spoke, and she frowned greatly and gave Erebus an expression of pure rage. Slamming the phone down she looked up at a startled Erebus. "Raffiel, again!" She snorted, "Watch the shop, I'll be back later." And with that the dark skinned woman stormed out the shop.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am

Windrunner jumped when the medicine woman slammed down the phone and leave the store, turning back to the man he asked "Who's Raffiel?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:23 am

"Her adopted son." Erebus replied. "A major trouble maker..." He shook his head in frustration. "And a major headache."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 am

Windrunner looked at the man, "What sort of trouble does he cause?" He asked quizzically.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well, I'm not paying for you anymore. You gotta pay for yourself for now on, Midnight. Or talk Ahiga into it." Asku said, and looked at his watch. "Oh... I better get going. Lunch break is almost over."
The twins mumbled their goodybyes and Asku grabbed an apple on the way out.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:54 pm

"Every possible kind." He drawled with obvious annoyance. "Last week it was vandalism of the high school football stadium. Two weeks before that he got into ten fights with different members of the football team. It's not like he is a bad kid, he's really sweet actually, just a trouble maker."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Lunar gasped when the jocks had started beating on Raffiel. She starred in shock and just as she went to get up to try and stop the fight, Raffiel had gotten away and ran into the principal. She sat down down, sighing, and she watched the principal take him away. She figured she would get the chance to see him after school. Lunar then looked at her sister and nudged the nachos closer to her, offering her some.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 pm

"Thanks." Holo mumbled, taking a couple. "These are really good nachos."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Storming by with a fury, Khora went right past the sisters and into the office where Raffiel was getting an earful from the woman in charge of the school. "What was it this time?" She drawled t the principal, casting rage at her cowering son.

(Anyone wanna play he principal?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 pm

(I will!! Very Happy)

The woman turned to Khora, adjusted her glasses, then said in a serious tone, "Your boy here managed to start chaos in the cafeteria. Starting a fight with other students in the school, once again." The principal stepped closer and stated in a firm voice, "If this happens again, I'm afraid I will have no choice but suspending him."

Lunar ate about half the nachos before she stood up. "You can have the rest, Holo. I'm full."

Last edited by Lunar on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am

Windrunner looked at Erebus and, with a gentle smile said, "Well... maybe he is just reaching out, or something, anyways, I hope everything works out for you." He then looked back at the herbs not really focusing on them anymore.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 am

Lunar watched the door where the principal, Raffiel, and then Khora had dissappeared into, frowning slightly. "See you after school, sis. I'm going to go speak with one of my teachers about a test coming up." With that, Lunar headed out the cafeteria and began making her way down the halls slowly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm

"After while, crocodile." Holo called to her sister "And thanks for the nachos!" she added as she dug into the leftover food.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 am

Where did the party go?
Nocte sat silently as he listened to this ridiculous story. "Some fucking weird people in the world I guess?" He offered even if he thought the story was a complete lie. Who would kidnap a kid just to dye there hair then give them back? Made 0 sense to Nocte and Nocte had gone through some pretty crazy shit.

"Moms are a pain in the ass I guess. I grew up with my dad though. Parents split up when I was a kid so I didn't see my mom all that often. I don't even know where she is now, probably six feet under."

When the guy with the weird ass story and crazy hair asked what he wanted to buy he remembered what he came here for. "Oh" he said softly. "I was planning on getting a beer. I can't drink while intoxicated though so I guess you're gonna be stuck with me until I finish my drink then I'll be on my way."

The tall brute sauntered over to the refrigerated side of the station and got a single beer, not feeling up for getting several and risking getting drunk and stranded at a gas station.

As he arrived back at the counter he sat the cold beverage down and smiled kindly at the guy. "I'm Nocte by the way," he said hoping for a name in return.

Location: "station/store/whatever it is because seriously I don't even know anymore" -Holo
Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:38 am

(Can I enter a character JUST into the human rp? I dislike rping wolves lol)
Name: Fenris "Wolf" Pennel
Nickname: He prefers to go by Wolf
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but leans more towards girls
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 pm

(I'm cool with it, and I think other people would be okay with it as well (probably)? I mean, come on! I entered dead characters! Pretty sure it'll be fine.)

He nodded, typing something into the cash register. "That'll be a dollar and 75 cents." (Sorry, I have no clue how much beer costs. But I think that sounds reasonable-ish?) Bo-Bo cleared his throat when the man introduced himself. 'Not telling him my real name. This guy seems cool. Probably wouldn't want to hang out with some pansy named Rainbow... THen again, Bo-Bo isn't much better.' He scratched his neck awkwardly, and said a bit quietly. "People call me Bo-Bo. And as long as you don't distract me enough that I can't do my job, feel free to hang out here as long as you want. Meh. Forget I said anything. Just stay out of trouble. It's why I work the morning shift. The manager says I'm too friendly to deal with the kind of people who come at night."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:14 am

(It ranges from about $2.75 to $3.00 where I live Holo, though it ranges depending on where you buy it at so I guess it isn't unreasonable for beer from a gas station to perhaps cost less?)
Where did the party go?
Nocte nodded and pulled out his wallet. Being an unemployed 25 year old it was rather hard to come across money but he of course had at least one dollar. He noted to himself that the beer was rather cheap but didn't dare say it out loud in fear the guy would raise the price. Instead he just silently pulled out the correct change and handed it to him.

After that there was sort of a small awkward silence as the guy cleared his throat. Surely a name couldn't be THAT difficult to say? It wasn't like Nocte had just tried to get into the guys pants or anything. Nocte didn't swing that way anyways, so it wasn't even a possibility for the guy to get the wrong idea from him saying "I'm Nocte."

"People call me Bo-Bo. And as long as you don't distract me enough that I can't do my job, feel free to hang out here as long as you want. Meh. Forget I said anything. Just stay out of trouble. It's why I work the morning shift. The manager says I'm too friendly to deal with the kind of people who come at night," he had said rather quietly and Nocte nodded. He extended his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Bo-bo. Sorry but no promises I will not cause trouble if I get bored so you better keep me entertained." 'God that sounds gay' he thought soon afterwards but shrugged it off. "Yeah I guess there are some pretty mean people walking about at night."

Location: "station/store/whatever it is because seriously I don't even know anymore" -Holo
Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fenny sat on a park bench who knows where with a cigarette in one hand and a diamond ring in the other. Being honest here the oddly named man couldn't recall where he got it from. Of course with his past of drugs a lot of Fenris time stoned was a blur. It was just recently that he got out of rehab after coming clean that he's started to enjoy life a little more without the drugs and alcohol. This didn't mean that he wasn't still the same anti-social grump that had a little more than a hard time playing nice but simply that he felt like he didn't need substances anymore. His parents still wouldn't let him back home so he was sort of a hobo right now but hey at least he was attractive.

He folded his hand around the diamond ring and sighed. He wasn't sure what the big deal with diamonds was. They appeared to be nothing more than broken glass to him. Just a shattered and broken, pale beauty. But maybe that is why he held onto this probably stolen ring for all this time, just keeping it on a wallet chain or in his mostly empty wallet. Fenris after all, was a broken dream to his parents. Of course it's not like he cares, Fenris only cares about himself. So if his parents were disappointed that their only child had turned into a druggie then put in a mental institute then oh well.

Instead of sulking he just dropped it back in his pocket before continuing to smoke. he smoked until his cigarette was far to hot to even hold. It had been a while since he had had a bit of fun. Now that he was out of that damned institute because he was "to violent" and needed rehab he could do whatever the hell he wanted. This being said the young man found it would be quite fun to find someone to harass or maybe even mess around with someone, he couldn't do much in a mental hospital so he was glad to finally be free again.

So Fenris found himself in a gas station (just gonna plop him with Nocte and Bo-bo) with two fellows. He couldn't deny neither were really ugly but the taller one with grey eyes was a little bit to menacing and Fenris really did not prefer tough guys, they were just obnoxious plus the scarred eye was a major turn off for him. So Fenny focused on the guy with the cool hair. "Hey" he said as he walked over and leaned against the counter, perching his head against his hand. "Got any cigarettes?" He questioned finally.

Word count: 455Tagged: Bo-Bo & Nocte Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Bo-Bo smiled and shook the man's hand. "I'll see if I can pass your test and be found entertaining." he said cheerfully, and wanted to smack himself in the face for it. What was he thinking? That was just about the dumbest thing he'd said all day. He looked up as the shop door opened and waved to the new customer. "Uhm, yeah. We've got quite a few brands. But I'll need to see your ID first." Bo-Bo nearly slapped himself again. He hadn't asked Nocte for his ID. 'Well. He looks old enough... Probably. What is wrong with me today?' he thinks. 'Maybe it's because he was flirting with me. No he wasn't. It sounded like flirting. He seems like a flirt-with-everyone kind of guy. Even if he was it probably wasn't serious. I need to stop thinking so much. Just focus on the job.'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Lunar made her way out the doors of the school and to one of the benches and sat down, pulling out th3e book she was currently working to finish by tonight.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:22 pm

(Oops.)

Khora nearly turned her son over and gave him a whooping right there. She turned to the principal with a tight lip and simply dipped her head to a side. "I'll straighten him out ma'am." She glared at her son sternly, "And it won't happen again right Raffiel?"
Raffiel looked down at the ground, staring at anything and everything but the two women.
"Right?"
"Right."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next