Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Dragons roleplay :D

+2
Lunar
Me
6 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dragons roleplay :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragons roleplay :D

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Aken had hopped he said enough, but now seeing her curiosity, he mumbled something under his breath then continued, "I know this Dragon. In fact, I grew up with him. He is the biggest Dragon I've seen in my existence. I don't know exactly how to explain him, but if you're that curious of him, go look and see him. But don't blame me if he attacks you."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Sce dove downward towards the egg. She stopped just in time and landed beside the egg. "What now?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Leilani's eyes quirked, and she dug her claws into the dirt. "Hmm, so will I still be attacked if I fly over it? Or will I have to avoid the forest completely?" She asked him, with a tilted head.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:42 pm

"Avoid it completely." Aken said easily. Bast looked at the egg curiously. After a moment, he said to Sce, "Now we wait for it to hatch."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Leilani nodded, "What are the other routes then? So I know I'm going the right way." She was due to meet an old time friend, but had lost her way after a storm. She had no idea if she was north or south until now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Duanne hissed angrily at the small amount of water falling from the tree above his head. He had always hated water... He uncurled and backtracked, hoping to fin the egg he had smelled earlier. He didn't care if the bigger dragon was there, if he was guarding it Duanne could probably freeze him. A while later he arrived at the place where the scent was strongest and saw two other dragons. He snorted silently, then rolled back up so he looked like an egg once more. Maybe they would believe he was a second egg that had been in the nest or something. he freed his legs, then concealed himself in shadows and flew very very silently down. He landed a few feet from the nest and the two dragons as well as the egg, then rolled up again imagining his plan working and him stealing and eating the other egg in the dark of night when the others were asleep. It had been so long since he had tasted an egg...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Aken nodded and used his left wind to point around the mountains. "If you fly up that way, the land will start to get pretty barren. Just avoid the big forest. It's not hard to miss." Bast looked at the Egg closely. He recognized the type. The mother of the egg was most likely killed. Bast then noticed the other thing that looked like an egg. But it had an older scent to it. He pushed it roughly with his wing.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm

"It wont hatch in this bloody freezing waether," she said and lightly blew flame over it.

The striped egg began to shake. The shell craked and a nose shown through. Soon an entier hatchling was born. The scales black and tail with spikes at the end. The edges or the scales were white. The young dragon looked at Bast, then to Sce.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 pm

She smiled, and felt like she owed him at least something for his help. She looked at the pond of water and froze it over once again. "I can tell you something. I can tell you if danger is approaching towards your life." She said, a mystical tone coating her voice. Her eyes glowered with a somewhat intense look. "As repayment for your assistance."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

Bast knew very well that if a black color dragon was not raised properly, it would grow to cause great destruction. It was simply in their nature. He forced a kind smile toward the hatchling. Aken nodded, "Alright. Is there danger in my future?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:06 am

"What to name her?" Sce asked herself. "You are going to be a great dragon young one."

The hatchling hissed at the "egg" in her nest. She was the only egg and she knew it.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am

Bast looked closely at the other 'egg'. "Somethings not right about this one."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 am

"You're right," she sniffed at the "egg". She pounced on it. "The shell is too soft," she snarled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Bast watched the fake egg carefully. He had a feeling it was a dragon, but didn't want to take the chance. "Do what you want with it." He hissed to Sce.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 am

Leilani carefully gazed at the iced pond, and then her eyes faded to a pale icy white color. Her jaw tightened, and when she pulled back. She was the same looking dragoness. Snout firm with decision, she nodded her head. "A powerful dragon will give rise, and danger will loom for all in its path the day it seeks power among dragons." Her voice sounded like a thousand echoing voices. Then she took flight, and headed towards the mountains, already having lost precious time.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Sce grabbed the feeble hatchling and flew off. Her feet barely made a sound as she flew off into the dark sky. The little moon light there was, a claw barely, shone on her scales. Let just hope he'll fallow, she thought to herself.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Bast examined the nest and 'egg' after Sce left with the hatchling. He sniffed the 'egg' and a low rumble formed inside his jaws. He smashed the nest with one foot and picked up the egg in the other. Bast took to the dark night sky, holding the "egg" firmly. He took it to a border of the territory and dropped it. Aken thought about the female's words and realized that he already knew Bast would probably kill him some day. He was at loss for words when he realized he was right. kill or be killed... Aken thought.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Leilani's whole body remained still as she flew. Where she crossed the mountains rain pelted down upon her armored body. She shook off the collecting drops off, narrowing her eyes to see what was ahead. But in the thickening rain, she did not see a single tree that grew thin and tall. Her right wing clipped it, and she was sent into an uncontrollable downward spiral. She desperately tried to straighten out, but every time she almost corrected it, a gust of wind or rain would set her off balance once more. Helpless but to fall, Leilani plummeted down to the earth, and found herself hitting trees on the way down, not rock. Her head banging from the impact, and bleeding from a few cuts on her sides. Leilani looked about, and was filled with fear. She was surrounded by dark trees, ominous undergrowth and worst yet. She had broken a wing. Her amber eyes grew wide light moonstones, and she bit her tongue to stop the growl of pain that was uprising. "Must be quiet."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Bast headed back into his forest. He heard something landing, but it sounded more like a struggle than a landing. He started heading toward the sound to check it out.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Leilani scented the air, something was out there. She moved her wing, the one that was not broken, and tucked it closely to her flank. The broken one was lying limply and in a twisted position on the grassy floor. She tried to scramble to the mountains, hills already rising above her. But each movement sent spasms of pain down her body. Leilani still held her tongue, avoiding making it bleed, to keep quiet. As she moved past the first layer of trees, rain splashing down as the leaves grew thinner. Hope surged in her heart, only for the sound of pursuit to make her crumble and turn around to look.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Bast saw the stranger and fury brushed through him. This was the second stranger he saw today. Seeing that it was trying to get away, his anger got the best of him and he moved toward the stranger quickly and aggressively.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Leilani yelped, and knew that running would not help her anymore. She got into a position to show she was no threat. She didn't want to fight, there was still a chance she would be alive. A spark of something like darkness flickered in her heart. She would be ready to fight if she had to. "I'm sorry, I was flying in the mountains. But the storm blew me down and I broke a wing!" She nearly squeaked. The large wyvren dragon before her had to be the creature the dragon at the volcano told her about. She was happy he had warned her now, but it seems it didn't make a difference in the end. She looked up, taking in his turquoise scales and large, muscled neck and chest. If it came down to it, her hidden and surprisingly skilled fighting abilities might not get her out as easy as her other battles. Her amber eyes swelled up at him, pleading for mercy.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Bast wasn't listening. Because his father was purely a green dragon, the liking of torturing something was very strong, especially when he was angry. Bast came closer, and closer, and closer. He struck a lightning bolt from deep in his throat and it struck a tree, catching it on fire. He wasn't going to attack just quite yet. He found it satisfying to first scare them.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

(Sorry people, I forgot to mention that Duanne is actually a very tiny dragon >_< about the size of a newly hatched dragon. He is this way because that is his main source of food, newly hatched and eggs. He is a coward and will only fight if forced to heeza masta ofa dizguuuuuuuuiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz But I guess he wasn't good enough to fool them. *shrugs* He can find more.)

Duanne waited until the other dragon had left and then uncurled, grumbling at his failure. Sddenly he heard faint cheeping and climbed up a nearby tree. OWL CHICKLETS!!! He licked his lips and stuck his head into the hole in the tree trunk, eating the chicklets one by one with a satisfying crunch each time he chewed.

Yayulung passed a tree with another dragon's backside sticking out of it, and wondered what had happened... She grunted and moved on, not dawdling anymore after a few minutes of guessing what had happened.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Leilani hissed though, her head lowering. "With or without both my wings, you'll find I'm a strong fighter. Don't force my hand." She growled at him, trying not to show her fear at the lightning. Something wasn't natural about it. Lightning shouldn't be striking this far from the mountains where the storm was actually brewing. She turned her face into a hostile one, and a shake in her scales, showing a darker blue. She was a half blue, half silver dragon. Granting her a lawful good side, and lawful evil side. She had learned to suppress the blue dragon side, but it showed through in situations like this. She growled in warning. "Last chance...."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next