Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  Newone8 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Just one other thing before we can start!

Name: GLaDOS
Race: Robot (Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating System)
Class Taught: (none), Headmaster
Fandom (if applicable): Portal
Appearance: Google it.
Personality: Split personality (Caroline wasn't really deleted), sometimes emotionless, sometimes nice and feministic
Bio: (oh goodness...) just google it.
Other: Got transported away from Aperture to try a new lifestyle of torture: teaching.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 am

Oh goodness we're all screwed with her as headmaster! >.< Just realized that there are three four-nonspecific gender characters in here. >.< Oh goodness!) {Changed something real quick with Liara's bio}

Liara sighed, finally having managed to get herself out of bed. How she hated the stark silence here. The sound of FTL engines slowing down having just exited a mass effect relay was second nature to her. Bulk heads creaking the Normandy pulled off some special maneuver only sucessful due to the witty pilot Jeff 'Joker' Moreau. The sound of EDI's feminine voice alerting Shepard of some new kind of news. Dr. Chakawas's friendly smile and witty banter as they discussed the happenings on the ship. Liara suddenly found herself crying, fighting back waves of grief that had suddenly hit her. Muttering a curse at herself, she got up and started to get dressed. "Its been a hundred years! Why don't you just move on already!" She growled at herself, trying to calm down. She could picture Shepard, her best friend, trying to comfort her over the death of so many close friends. But now not even you are here Shepard. Liara nearly cried again. She crumpled up on the bed she had at the teacher lodging at the school. Tomorrow is the day you died Shepard. Just a hundred years later. The Asari glanced at her alarm clock, I still have two hours before I'm due for work... Not like I really get paid or anything... To much of my paycheck is taken for this room... Burying her head in a pillow, she let herself grieve once again over the loss of all those she had held dear.

--------

Legion started up, systems booting up and programs running. It glanced around the small recharge room it had. It made a weird clicking sound as it became fully active and headed towards the data screens it had. "Accessing." It said in it robotic voice that had a twinge of a masculine tone. After it had downloaded all the newest information, Legion walked towards it weapon modification table. It's three fingered hands picked up the long Widow issue sniper, and began to add the scope, the long and attachable barrel muzzle. "Accessing." It said again, a weird level of chirps and squeals following as the light at the top of its platform moved up and down. At last it nodded, "Adequate." then left its small room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:51 pm

(YES!! This is going to be HILARIOUS!!!!)
Yoruichi's eyes flickered open, and she arched her back, stretching and flexing her claws. She looked around the room she was in, and noticed she wasn't in her room. Perfectly normal. She'd probably gotten drunk and somehow ended up here. She hopped out a window, and started to run back "home". 'Gotta make it before breakfast... Gotta make it before breakfast... TODAY THEY HAVE BACONNNNNNNNN!'

Quote had been watching the clock since Jack Frost had fallen asleep. It was about 5:30. Quote didn't need to sleep. He tried sometimes, but then he had bad dreams. What had Jack called them... Nightmares? He decided to start getting his things ready, but found he couldn't move his arms and legs. "Jack! You iced me again! I swear, when you wake up..!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 am

Booting up. Boot complete. "Welcome to..." it paused. Okay then, new scenario. "The academy. Testing levels:" Another pause. "Nonexistent. You know, let's just pretend that this didn't happen." It turned on the intercom. "Hello subje-- I mean, students. Welcome to the academy. Please proceed to the food room for cake." Wheatley starts whispering. "Okay then, there is no cake. But I have just been informed that there is bacon. Almost as good, but not quite."

((Name: Wheatley
Race: Robot (Intelligence Dampening Sphere)
Class Taught: (none) Co-headmaster
Fandom (if applicable): Portal
Appearance: Google.
Personality: Stupid. Google.
Bio: *sigh* Google.
Other: Wheatley. What else is there to say?))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 pm

(Nice Razz)

Quote sat and waited until finally Jack slowly rolled out of bed, hugging his staff and floated towards the door. Quote then let out a rather robotic shriek. "Jack! You come here right now! Unfreeze me, you hooligan!"
Jack spun around and saw his friend frozen to the bed. "Oh yeah... I did that when you kinda dozed off or something. You always do around 12. I'll just have to tell them that you're stuck in bed for the rest of the day and that I can bring you your breakfast."
Quote growled at that, but it wasn't the food hat mattered. He always gave it away anyway. He didn't need to eat.

Yoruichi made it to the school and hopped through her room window on the first floor. She dashed over to the closet and turned back human, slipping on her clothes and running out the door this time.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 am

Legion was awaiting the others in the cafeteria. Not that it needed to eat, as a synthetic it hardly needed any more sustenance then the occasional recharge and repair of minor to primary systems that ran within the mobile platform. Of course it must also link up with a Geth hub unit else stay to isolated from the rest of its kind. "That would result in a change of thought, and reduced cohesion with other Geth programs. Unacceptable." It said to the empty room.

-----------

Liara wiped her face, muttering another curse at herself for letting herself lose her head like that. "And now you're running late!" She slammed a hand down, a flare of biotics rippling up her blue body. The Asari had already gotten dressed, and it wasn't like she had to spend any time doing her hair. The perks of a semi-flexible cartilage-based scalp crests that grow into a proper shape. Liara still however had to gather her supplies for the day and sense she'd been crying so much, had to apply some makeup to cover up the tear stains. With a few quick movements she'd gotten the bags and tear stains covered up, and then grabbed her bag and fled her room. Walking down the hallways was a kind of interesting experience like always. Liara couldn't stop expecting the walls to move, or suddenly become metal and futuristic. The lack of bright and flashing lights was welcome, after all she got less headaches this way. Still though it made her heart wrench in an awkward fashion as the coolness of the metal was replaced with sterile, unwelcoming white walls. She honestly missed the deep blue that had always been the color of the interior walling upon the Normandy. No... Don't think about it.... Focus on your work Liara. She told herself repeatedly, finally making it to the cafeteria doors. Walking in she was surprised to only really see a few students and Legion on the far side of the mess hall. She crossed over and gave the Geth unit a warm smile. "Morning Legion."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Yoruichi slid onto the bench seat at the table she always sat at with the other teacherd and sang. "Bacoooonnnnaaaaa... They have bacon todaaayyyy~! Bacon for breakfast! Sorry, I'm a horrible singer I'm just so excited."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:37 am

The Geth unit made a chirping sound as it greeted Liara. "T'Soni-Doctor." It said with its odd way of speaking. Placing titles or anything of the such after the name. It looked at Yoruichi and then nodded, the same chirping sound being made. "GLaDOS-Headmaster, has declared 'bacon' as the food of the day. ShihĹŤin-Yoruichi has also expressed excitement towards 'bacon'." It stated the recently announced meal choice. "Inquiry, T'Soni-Doctor, what is bacon?" The flashlight-like head turned to the Asari who had recently taken a seat beside Yoruichi. "Well Legion its a form of food, made from what humans call... Pork, swine or pig. The ratio of calories and fat to protein is extremely unbalanced, however it would appear humans prefer the nonhealthy meal anyways despite the increase in obesity among their kind." Liara attempted to explain, gazing at a plate of the fatty meat hungrily. "I will admit however that it is extremely delicious and I think I'm going to get a plate of it right now. Yoruichi, would you like me to get you some as well?" The Asari offered towards the Shinigami.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:03 pm

"OOooohhh no. Sorry, but I'm not that lazy." she winked and got up again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm

"One quick announcement," came the robotic voice from the intercom. "All students and teachers are required to obtain a plate of bacon today, as the plate will contain your schedule. For the record, that was not my idea." "It's my idea!" came an oddly British voice. "May everyone enjoy their bacon and schedule combo!" "*Ahem* Thank you for that, Wheatley."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Yoruichi had just got her plate, and started moving around the pieces. "I don't see..." then she saw it was written ON the bacon. "Well I'll be damned... They wrote the schedules on the bacon! Now I can't eat it."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 pm

"Wheatley, you MORON!" "Don't call me a moron!" "Warning students and teachers, do not eat the bacon! Whatever you do, be sure not to eat the bacon. Thank you for your cooperation."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:15 pm

"If I wasn't so strong, I'd cry over this..." she muttered angrily. "I'll just eat a bit of it at the end of every class."
Jack stopped, bacon hanging out of his mouth. He had already finished his plate and half of Quote's. "Well fuuuuuu-"
Quote pulled Jack into a loose choke-hold, and talked over the rest of that word. "Don't cuss, you. Thank goodness that ice melted. If I hadn't memorized my schedule already... I'd probably have punched you. Good luck with finding your classes without YOUR schedule."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

"I have just been informed that some have already eaten their bacon. In that case, please wait until lunch to get your schedule, this time printed on matzo, for long-lasting schedules. Until lunch, just stick with your roommate. And disregard everything Wheatley tells you, unless one of us says otherwise."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote silently cursed. "Whatever. Come on Jack. We have Sniping101 first hour."
"But I haven't finished your breakfast!" Jack whined.
Quote sighed. "Fine. But you'd better man up if you wanna be a good sniper."
"Funny coming from a robot." Jack muttered and stuffed the last of the bacon in his mouth.

"Seeya at lunch." Yoruichi said. "And now I'll show you why they cal me 'The Flash Master'" she added. She winked at them, and used flash step to move to the door of the cafeteria in just a second.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 am

Liara simply blinked, "Did she just...?" Was all she could mutter before Legion had a response ready. "It would appear that ShihĹŤin-Yoruichi has departed us." It tilted its head to the side as if making an analysis. "Shinigami and other spirit creatures are noted for their ability to rapidly move through an area. 'Flash Step' as it is called due to the sudden and very brief appearances of the spirit as they move. Only manifesting in a visual manner for a brief, 'flash'." With a few chirps it then nodded. "We believe such an ability is effective. Perhaps we could-" "No Legion you can't alter your programming in order to bypass security functions to exceed your movement parameters." Liara suddenly cut the Geth off, already able to tell what it was going to suggest. "Anyways I better see what class I'm teaching first. You should do it too." The Asari suggested giving her meal a good lookover and then typed it in on her Omni-tool. The little holographic computer flashed around her arm for a moment or two and then was gone. "And now I eat." She winked, digging into the meal. The Geth platform headed over to the bacon trays, finding its own, and did the same as Liara had. "T'Soni-Doctor, would you like to eat my plate?" It asked her. With an appreciative smile, Liara shook her head. "No, however I bet if you take it to Yoruichi, she'd love it." It nodded, and followed the Shinigami with a plate of hot bacon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

(Except Quincy and Espada don't call it Flash Step.)

Quote let Jack cram the last of his bacon into his mouth before picking the immortal boy up and carrying him over his shoulder. Other students laughed at this, and though Quote didn't show it he was happy to be embarrassing his roommate.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

(True, I forgot about that)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 pm

(Doesn't matter. I forgot what they call them. XD)
When they reached the Sniping101 classroom Quote set Jack down at a desk in the front of the room and sat behind him. "Enjoy being in the front row, A.K.A. the row where you're always picked at least once a day for something."
"You're such a jerk. What did I do to you, Quote?" Jack asked, floating out of his seat and into the seat next to Quote.
"Oh, nothing much... You only FROZE ME TO MY BED!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

Legion found the cat like Shinigami's home room with ease, and laid the plate of hot bacon upon her desk. Then it turned and left, making it's way for it's own class. Once the AI mobile platform had entered the classroom it made a chirping greeting to the assembled students. "Welcome to Sniping 101." It said, turning to the desk it was provided. The Geth shook its head, and began to type upon the computer available. "Students have a seating arrangement." It said, looking at them. "Frost-Jack is sitting here." It pointed at the foremost chair in the three rows. Quote is beside on right." It then went on to the rest of the class.

Liara finished her bacon, humming as she cleaned her plate and went to her first class of the day. Chemistry. She entered the class, giving the already seated students a warm smile and then wrote upon the board, 'Doctor Liara T'Soni' and then turned to them. "Welcome to Chemistry students, my name is Doctor Liara T'Soni but please just call me Liara. For those of you who don't know what I am, I am an Asari. That is all I'm going to say for now, but feel free to ask me any questions." The doctor looked at the students and then nodded. "For now, there will be no seating chart, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. Now how about I take roll?" She turned to the computer on her desk and opened up the roster.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 am

Quote nearly burst out laughing as he moved to his new seat. He had actually put Jack in the correct seat without knowing it.
Jack grudgingly floated to his assigned seat.
Yoruichi finally found her classroom. She saw the bacon and happily ate it since it wasn't hers. When she was done she went to her cat form and sat in the seat.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:33 am

Legion then nodded. "Now." It began reaching onto its back so as to grab its sniper. Once the long weapon was revealed to the class it began to chirp only to remember that the students wouldn't understand it. Well maybe Quote but that wouldn't be enough. So it paused, and laid down the gun on a table to the whole class. "You can come forward." It said to them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Quote was the first up there. "Woahh... Nice firearm!" he commented, examining it closely.

Yoruichi let her class all come in and when the last few late students came in she said "Hey kids. I think that's all of you... Now for role call to double check." Some of the students were surprised when a CAT talked, but others hadn't even noticed her and kept talking. "QUIET!" she angrily hissed, and most of them shut up. "Ok. Suzie Abraham!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Legion would have showed some sort of pride in the compliment if the Geth truly felt things. Instead it simply chirped a few times, communicating at an extremely fast rate that went over the organic students' heads. "This firearm is the 'Black Widow' manufactured by the Systems Alliance." The AI instructed the class. "It is a semi-automatic sniper. Who can guess how many bullets it can hold in a single thermal clip before reload is required?" The masculine voice asked, where it was being projected from was a mystery to a few of the students. The AI mobile platform didn't have a mouth... or real face either. "Uhm... Mr... Sir?" A hand went up a few students back. "Yes?" Legion responded. "What's your name?" The question made it pause for a brief moment, running subroutines as to when it had escaped the fact it had not introduced itself. After what was no more then a millisecond it could respond. "Class there are currently 1,183 Geth programs inhabiting this mobile platform. Though Geth units do not take a name, it would increase cohesion and effectiveness in this classroom if you had something to call this unit..." There was a sudden split within the programs as to weather or not it should keep the name given to it from a long dead close friend. Yes a friend, and an ally. "We are Legion. For we are many."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote's hand shot up at that.

Jack was having fun freezing nearby students' feet and chairs to the floor, not paying attention at all.

Yoruichi finished taking role. (By the way, this is gym.) "Ok! There will not be homework in this class. Or tests, or pop quizzes. None of that. Every day you will change into your gym clothes and do exercises. Then you're free to do what you want the rest of the class period. You have until next Monday to bring your gym clothes. Now, on Fridays you will play dodge ball." a few students cheered. "And maybe some other days, if you've been doing really well." she said, and winked at them. That was weird. A cat winking...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum