Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 am

"Quote?" Legion asked simply, its three fingered right hand running along the barrel of the rifle.

(Gonna assume that no one has my Chem class for now)

Liara smiled, having just finished the roll call. "Alright, so for today we're gonna take it pretty easy. First day and all." She stepped out to the front of the class, the lab tables were all angled towards the front. Beakers and test tubes littered them in an organized way. There were sinks and faucets and Bunsen burners on each table. "I need to see what you know from your biology class. All we're doing today is a simple test over all that you should have learned last year." Liara grabbed a stack of papers from her desk and began handing them out. "When you're done you can read or doodle or whatever, just no talking until everyone is done. After all the tests are in you'll just get to... chill?" A few students chuckled at her attempt at sounding cool. "You'll chill until the end of the period." The Asari felt one of her head tendrils twitch slightly at the chuckles. After the tests were all handed out she added. "Pencil only please." There were a few groans of annoyance from pen users but she ignored them and sat down at her desk to check the emails.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm

"Ummm... I thought the Geth didn't have individual names?" he asked, then added. "Also, Jack keeps freezing stuff and it's really annoying because he's triple frozen my feet to the chair legs and now the artificial muscles in my legs won't move." At that he shot a spiteful glance at his roommate.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

It paused in its stroking of the rifle. The metal pieces upon its head that surrounded the light flared up. "Frost-Jack. Desist immediately and assist your victims in becoming free of the ice!" There was a pick up in its synthetic voice, a high-pitched chirp rising with it and emanated from what sounded like the open gap in the right side of its chest. Its blue iridescent lights that spotted its body turned a deep red as if it was angry. Then after a millisecond of reprise, it turned to answer Quote. "There was once a time, in the place this Geth comes from. That a Human was the pinnacle of survival for both organics and synthetics from a race of superior war machines. The Geth were split in two different directions. Geth, and Heretics. Heretics desired to use the Old Machines' technology in order to achieve their future. True Geth desired the achievement of our future with our own technology. This unit aided the Human in defeating the Old Machines. This unit required a name while upon the Normandy in order to aid the Human. This unit took the designation Legion. For we are many." There was a pause of no more then a millisecond, the 1,183 Geth programs within breaching a consensus within that short of a span of time. "Now who can tell this unit how many shots this rifle can take based on the thermal clip size?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am

Quote nodded at the answer, and at the next question raised his hand again.

"Yes, sorry Mr. Legion." Jack grumbled, and called the ice back to his staff.

"Now that you know the schedule... I'll explain the requirements for our gym clothes." some of the girls groaned. They had hoped she'd forgotten. Yoruichi cleared her throat and continued. "The simple most important requirement... That you absolutely must follow..." she paused for a dramatic effect and was pleased to see the students actually curious. "YOUR GYM CLOTHES ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY SUITS!!!! YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE NAKED LIKE THE ANCIENT GREEKS!!!" she mewed, laughing. After a minute or two she shook her head. "No, you wish, though, don't you? Now seriously, the rules. Your shorts can't be higher than one inch above your knees, but you can wear tights if you prefer them. You must wear tennis shoes during class. And it is suggested you wear a T-shirt, but I'll let you wear a sweater if you want to for some reason."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 am

A voice over the intercom came on in the gym classroom. "Ms. Yoruichi, we have a change of plans today for your class. Today your class will participate in a sort of obstacle course." A panel rose up on the far side of the gym, holding a few white gun-looking things. "Students, you will be using these Crossover Academy Handheld Portal Devices (CAHPDs) to complete the obstacle course, which is in no way a test. Now please exit the gym for rearrangement purposes." A humanoid robot (kind of like ATLAS, but light blue) walked into the gym. "Excuse me class, but Headmistress GLaDOS is having a little bit of a problem adjusting to this new environment. You might want to follow her advice, but do not pick up the CAHPDs, no matter how cool they may look." said Wheatley, who was secretly enjoying having his own arms and legs for once. "That is all, and please remain calm."
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 am

Legion gave Quote a slight nod as it addressed the little robot. "You have a guess?" It asked, a hand returning to stroke the barrel of the gun. It suddenly came to the Geth unit that perhaps it should explain what kind of ammo the sniper rifle used. What a thermal clip was and etc. "Before you answer Quote, this unit would like to explain the particular this and all other sniper rifles the class will be using in the course." It held up a decent sized tube that was perhaps as long and thick as one of its fingers. It was black, and mechanical looking, long streaks of red flashing down in between the metal and towards the top that was slightly outcropped from the rest of the clip. "The detachable heat sink, or thermal clip is a universal ammo. Capable of being used by any and all variants of weapons from where this unit comes from. In this unit's world, weapons must vent heat in order to continue use. They run on a plasma based technical jargon this unit does not wish to explain. The thermal clip is capable of being used as a vent for the heat, making there be no wait for cooldown. Due to its simple shape and function it is universal, and quick to use. Of course the thermal clip will only work with weapons brought in by T'Soni-Doctor and this unit." It paused for a brief second. "If any student in here has one of her classes. Please tell her this unit sends its greetings." The sudden change of topic came at random, and the Geth laid down the thermal clip, trying to reach a consensus on a multitude of issues before it returned to the task at hand. "Now, Quote. What is your estimation?"

Liara chuckled slightly as she gazed at the turned in papers. A majority of them had finished their tests, leaving two or three in the back rows left. Having already started going over the papers, she was pleased to see so many of them knew exactly what they were doing. After a little while though, she began to notice an odd pattern. There was a decent amount of the same type of question that was being left unanswered or incorrectly answered. She rolled her eyes, marking on a separate piece of paper to take the class over a review through the subject. Once the last papers were brought up she smiled, and then sat back as she finished the 'grading' the papers and looked at the talkative class. Liara stood up, and began to pass out the 'graded' tests back to the students much to their confusion. With a chuckle, Liara soothed the instant worry. "I didn't lie when I said it wasn't going to be graded. I graded them yes, but their not in the grade book. This is just so you can see what you would've gotten should I have graded it." She had finished handing out the papers and strode up to the front of the class again. "I have to say I'm impressed with you all. I'll have to go over a few things but that's it. Now enjoy the rest of your period." With that the Asari sat back down in her chair at her desk, pulling up the tests she'd need to print out for the Biology class next period.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 pm

"42 shots." Quote said. It HAD to be right. 42 was the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything!

Yoruichi frowned and started clearing her students out of the gym.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:03 pm

There was a few moments as Legion processed the absurd answer. "Incorrect. The Black Widow is capable of firing up to three shots per thermal clip before the heat sink is filled to heat capacity. A maximum of three shots a few small window between each shot enhances the power and quick fire of the rifle. Making taking out a small group of targets easy with a skilled marksmen wielding it." It instructed, and then it turned back to its desk, pulling out another sniper rifle. "This is the Javelin, a Geth manufacture." Legion stated, placing it upon the same table as the Black Widow. "It fires a charged single shot round with an increased possibility of piercing armor, flesh and any shield or barrier." It paused for a brief second. "However the reload is long, the powerful single shot decreasing easy killing or multiple targets. Best if used against a single, more powerful target..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Quote shuddered at thoughts of The Doctor, but smiled when he thought of his unlikely friends Misery and Balrog.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm

"Now that I think of it, these things might be a good idea..." he went over, and was about to pick one up when... "Wheatley, get back onto your maintenance rail immediately! This is why they didn't want you to use any of the things they gave you! Please students, don't be alarmed, and pick up your CAHPDs (which are in no way affiliated with the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices) and proceed to test-- I mean, the obstacle course, which may or may not contain turrets, mobility gels, hard light bridges, weighted storage cubes..." the robot listed all of the components of a valid test chamber. "Ah, well, keep my body safe in case I need it again sometime soon!" Wheatley activated his magnet and sped up towards the rail on the ceiling, only just remembering to shed his exoskeleton.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 am

Legion continued going on about the six different sniper rifles they would be using later on during the year. Then it motioned for the students to return to their seats. Turning in a full 180 pivot on its heels, Legion turned to the black board. It made a chirping sound, reaching for the chalk and began to write down a multitude of rules about sniping.

Liara's eyes flickered to an interesting email, having finished with all the tests the biology class would be taking. It was from Legion, instantly making the Asari's eyes sparkle with interest. It had made the Asari so happy a year or two back when she was able to restore the Geth unit to its mobile platform. During the Reaper War in their universe, it had sacrificed itself in order to free its people from Reaper hold, and upgrade them to a full sentient level. After a hundred years the Asari had stumbled upon an old Geth mobile platform, in a museum the Quarians had build on their reclaimed homeworld. It took a lot of convincing and the usage of her Shadow Broke information network, but she had managed to secure the platform and set researchers to recreate the programs. It took about ten years, but eventually they were able to bring Legion back into existence, using a lot of technical tricks the Asari still couldn't understand. None the less they had recreated the Geth, with memories apparently kept in a hard drive storage within the mobile unit. A smirk crossed Liara's face, Not the first time I aided greatly in the resurrection of a hero. She mused, thinking upon memories of the hard recovery of Shepard's body after the attack upon the SR-1 Normandy spaced Liara's dear friend, bringing an agonizingly painful death to the first Human specter. Liara blinked, not realizing she was crying softly, hand poised to click on the unread email. She quickly wiped the tears away before they could stain her pale blue cheeks and cast a weary glance over at the socializing class. Seeing as no one had noticed her small breakdown, she quickly clicked open the email.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 am

A hand was raised in the back of the classroom. A coughing sound could be heard. "Excuse me, Ms. Liara?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 am

Yoruichi grumbled something and made sure each o the students got one of the weird gun things.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

"I'm sorry for this disruption, but she-- I mean, I am having some trouble right now adjusting to the mainframe here." came a voice like, and not, GLaDOS'. "Wheatley, dear, you may take one of the CAHPDs, but have the students put them down. Miss Yoruichi, your class may proceed as normal now." Of course it was Caroline. "Yes, ma'am." Wheatley sped back down his maitenence rail and dropped back down into his humanoid exoskeleton. "Excuse me, parodon me, Personality Construct coming through!" He picked up one of the CAHPDs, which began randomly shooting green and brown portals all over the place. "Oh, wait, I've got it now!" He finally gained control and was able to hold the gun steady. "Alright, you heard Mrs. Caroline! Everyone put the portal guns down!"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Instantly Liara reacted, looking away from the computer with a brief second of shock. "Yes?" She asked, standing up from her seat to get a better look at the student with the raised hand. She blinked for a second, trying to ignore the thought of only being refered to as Ms. Liara. It used to be Mrs. Liara...

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 am

"Um, I noticed that you marked the questions on my chemistry test wrong when referring to the periodic table, but I have cross-referenced them with all of my knowledge and they are correct." Lazarus blushed. "Not that I'm usually one to criticize a teacher, but your periodic table seems to be missing some elements, not to mention some dimensions."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 am

Liara felt her face fluster a little, but certainly not with annoyance. No, it was nice to hear a student be polite when telling he she'd been wrong about something, but dimensions? The thought was intriguing, and at the same time scary. She crossed over to the back and gazed again at what he put, and simply smiled lightly. "Well you see... Lazarus?" She asked, trying to recall the face from when she'd called roll. "This is the standard periodic table that contains only the elements that appear in all universes. In mine, element zero has been discovered, but as you can see it's not on the periodic table," She gestured with one hand at the chart listed up at the front of the room, a few other scientific charts and what-not nearby it. "I'm sorry for the confusion. Simply to put it, you need to use the one given." Then in a quieter tone so only Lazarus could hear she added, "But I would love to hear about these dimensions you're speaking of." The simple mention of it made her scientific self shine through, curiosity flaring in her deep blue eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 am

In my world, there is magic. There are an extra 5 dimensions that allow to explain this phenomenon, came a voice inside Liara's head. This also includes 574 new elements related to magic, and some other synthetics.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 am

Liara felt her body ache suddenly, the whispering of another voice in her head was something she hadn't hear in almost a hundred years. She tried to put up barriers, shocked that the young man's mind was near as skilled as her own. With a single motion she cleared her mind, refusing to let the student catch on to the grief she felt at the moment caused by his touching. Liara nodded slightly, returning the conversation back with her thoughts. It's not always polite to invade one's mind, especially so easily The doctor said, giving him a small smile though as she spoke. In my world magic is nothing but a fairy tale, interesting how you would have discovered more scientifically when it comes to the world then we have... She paused for a moment, and then continued more playfully then she would have liked, Then again I doubt you have FTL engines in spaceships using mass effect cores.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh, I'm not invading your mind." Lazarus whispered with a grin. "I am simply emitting Cogatiomn particles into the air, and your mind is picking them up and percieving them as your own thoughts, albeit in my voice."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

Liara nodded, taking a step back as she took notice of more then a few watching students. Clearing her throat, "Well just make sure you remember to use the universal periodic table." The teacher said, turning and heading back to her seat before anyone stepped over their boundries.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 am

Lazarus nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." He looked down and went back to doing some research on his #-Pad, the newest technology.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 am

Liara glanced up at the clock, shocked that already there was only ten minutes left in the period. That surely went fast. She thought, instantly she went through her computer files and pulled up a lengthy speech. There we are. She thought, giving it a quick review and then she printed it off. Liara mumbled the words as she reread it, feeling a bit of anxiety fluttering in her chest at the thought of having to give it aloud to a large audience. Calm down Liara... The whispering thought reached back from a long suppressed memory and Liara shook her head in determination. Just focus...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

"Ding dong, ding dong." came the bored voice of GlaDOS. "I was informed that the sound of a ringing bell would allow you to tell that it was time for lunch. So, lunchtime, you can get your matzo with a reprint of your schedule printed on it. After lunch, go to the auditorium for an assembly to answer some questions you may have, such as..." she paused, and you could hear her processors whirring. "Some that I can think of off the top of my head include: 'Why am I here? How did I get here? Who are you?' Well, please hold off on those questions, as they will be answered at the assembly. Which, as I said, will be after lunch."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:16 am

Liara looked up from the paper, feeling her heart plunge with dread at just what was to come after lunch. With a few students already dashed out of the door, Liara smiled calling out goodbye after them as she gathered her paperwork together and slipped it into a small folder.

Legion chirped, instantly taking the guns and placing them in a safe for safety. "Enjoy your day students." The Geth said once the guns were safely secured, it waved goodbye and quite simply departed the room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum