Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 4 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

"Seriously, matzo?" Lazarus remarked to his teacher (and new friend). "It's a good thing that I'm part Jewish!" He went over to the cafeteria and took a look at his plate. "Hmmm... Looks like I have Hacking101 after the assembly! Yes!" He quickly took a picture of his matzo with his #-Pad, then proceeded to throw his plate away. "I always thought matzo tasted like cardboard, anyways," he muttered to himself as he headed towards the auditorium.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm

The students started walking towards the door even before GlaDOS was done talking. Yoruichi quickly turned human and flash-stepped herself over to the door and blocked the exit. GlaDOS finished talking "NOW! ALLA YOU GET TO STAY HERE UNTIL YOU ARE QUIET AND I DECIDE TO DISMISS YOU! THE BELL DOES NOT DISMISS YOU, EVER, I DO!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Most of the students giggled or blushed and nodded. ALmost all of them were wondering how a purple haired woman, a hot one at that, had suddenly appeared in front of them NAKED and yelling.

"Have a good day!" Quote called after Legion, and frowned as he felt Jack repeatedly hitting him with his staff.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 am

Liara shrugged after Lazarus's comment and followed after. She skipped lunch entirely, knowing full well that eating would only upset her even more. The Asari had after all written down her teaching schedule entirely after all, she didn't need the matzo. Hurrying to the auditorium, she ran into Legion who instantly corrected his path to intercept her. "T'Soni-Doctor." It said, a chirping sound Liara had finally figured out was an expression of happiness following suit. "Oh hello Legion. You know I've told you several times you can just call me Liara." The woman said with a flushed look, she wasn't feeling the best, oh why did she still have to get so nervous about these things. "Correction; T'Soni-Liara." Liara let out a sigh, knowing that was the best she as going to get. "Right, well would you like to accompany me to the auditorium?" She asked, and the Geth chirped again, turning to head that way.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote skipped lunch as well since he didn't need to eat and he was still mad at Jack. He saw Legion with Doctor T'Soni and waved as he passed them.

Jack floated off towards the cafeteria and got his tray. "What is matzo anyway?" he asked the lunch lady.

When her class had quieted down to her satisfaction, Yoruichi stepped aside and let them past. One rather brave boy tried to touch her in a certain place as he passed and she grabbed his arm, twisting it to the point of near breaking. "Don't you try anything with me!" she said sternly. He sputtered an apology, and Yoruichi let him go.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

The lunch robot opened its eye and talked to Jack. "MATZO: unleavened bread in the form of large crackers, typically square and corrugated, eaten by Jews during Passover." It closed its eye again and pushed the appropriate plate towards Jack.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 am

Jack shrugged, and took his plate.

When the students were all gone Yoruichi turned back into her cat form and trotted down the hallway after a particularly large students who was rather good at making his way through the crowd and making a big path.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 am

Liara nodded her head at the passing student, Legion chirping as well. They entered the large auditorium, walking down towards the front row of seats. Liara felt her stomach grow queasy as she gazed at the gathering students. Legion placed a hand on her shoulder, it's mouth less face focus on her in a manner she found shocking. "T'Soni-Liara, you'll be fine." It assured her before sitting down. She blushed, sitting down a mere moment later.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:33 pm

(*Liara no Lunar Wink )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

(It was the Ipad I swear)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 pm

You'll do fine, Miss. Don't worry.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Liara's eyes widened in alarm, instantly recognizing the voice. She shut it out, shying away from the words, and the person behind it. She felt a finger picking at a random spot on her outfit, where the material was beginning to fray. The Asari lowered her gaze, refusing to look around to find the origin of the voice. Legion however was swinging its head around the auditorium, "Observation; fewer then 12.13445555555556% of the student body has reported to the auditorium. 97.33342% of the faculty has reported to the auditorium." It stated, making the observations in a matter of milliseconds.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

Legion, be reminded that most of the student body is still in the cafeteria, eating. There are still a few students who need to eat.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

(If GLaDOS said that you forgot your quotation marks. I'm kinda confused at the moment)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 am

((no, that was a digital transmission sent directly from GLaDOS to Legion))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 am

(Please clarify next time, also the mobile platform [Legion] cannot receive transmissions as such without first approving it. Part of its firewall/security functions)

The metal pieces around the bulb within Legion's head swiveled about, a shrill sound emitting from its body. The blue lights within its body changed to a violent red, taking Liara offguard. The Geth instantly rejected the foreign program that tried to invade its systems. It sent right back a multitude of antivirus return programs, its self-defense runtimes taking over and attempted to override the source of the transmission, and inflict damage to the systems. A millisecond later Legion realized that the other AI that had sent the transmission was GLaDOS, and stopped the attack.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Tucker walked down the hallway. His energy sword was hanging on his waist. A sniper riffle was on his back.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote showed up to the gym after holding the door open for a few students and a cat. He shrugged as the cat passed and thanked him. He'd already seen stranger things. He was room mates with JACK FROST after all. And back on the island, he'd been friends with the Mimiga who were essentially talking human sized rabbits.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Wheatley (back in his limbs at last) was up on the stage, in the center. On each side of the stage, one of the co-op bots was standing, impatient to start. ATLAS chirped over at Wheatley, asking when they would be able to start. "Anytime now, mate, anytime." Wheatley whispered back. P-Body chirped back, "It had better. We've experiments to run (not to mention research to be done)."

((anyone want to RP as ATLAS or P-Body, just let me know!))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Liara looked up at the stage, feeling her body shake with anticipation. She shook her head, muttering the speech over and over again to herself until knew that she well beyond had it memorized. "Come on Little Wing, you can do it." Liara repeated the childhood nickname her mother had given her. Simply the thought of her made Liara's heart ache, but she pushed it aside and refocused.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 am

"Okay then, well, I guess we're ready to start here." Wheatley turned to the students and faculty. "Welcome to another hopefully successful semester here at this Academy! And without further ado, the one and only, Headmistress GLaDOS!" He motioned to the co-op bots, who nodded to each other and pulled aside the curtain, revealing the headmistress of the Academy. "Welcome students, to the Crossover Academy, where you will hopefully learn stuff, and possibly even NOT kill me. I am not really one for introductions, so I will turn this over to Caroline to explain." The robotic body shuddered, and the eye dimmed and turned back on, even brighter than before. "Hello, students. I am Caroline. I am the Genetic Lifeform component of this Disk Operating System. Now, in order to educate you about the answers to some of the questions that my counterpart said earlier, here is Dr. Liara T'Soni."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

Liara's head snapped up, and she had to swallow down the visceral urge to turn and run right out of there. You're a matriarch's daughter, get yourself together! She scolded herself as she stood and walked as gracefully up the steps to stand before the whole assembled lot of the school. She could see one or two students trickling in as they arrived from lunch, and then Liara blinked finding herself focused and began to speak. "As hopefully most of you know, this school is unlike any other in all of our universes combined. You see everyone, there is a person more powerful then the headmistress here. His name is unknown, however he made this school and the campus. And that is all that exists in this school and the campus." She paused for a breath, "The different universes we come from started experiencing small portals that only lead to this campus. Scouts would go in, and not come back for a long time. That is because they were forced to either work as teachers or go as students to this academy." Her gaze settled on Legion as she grew more confident. "You cannot leave this school until you graduate. Or as a teacher until a class graduates. At that time a portal to your own universe will open and you may leave or stay to teach." Liara let this sink in. "No one knows why it is like this, but it truly is. I've thought of how this may be, perhaps someone is simply playing with us for his or her own amusement, or this is something to truly educate us. I prefer the second. So, we either make the best of this year and pass with flying colors. Or we fail so terribly that there is literally no hope of any of us ever leaving this academy. Education, or well that's really the only option here." Liara chuckled lightly at the last bit, trying to make it seem not so dark or depressing. "Good luck everyone, and may this be a great year for the Crossover Academy!" With that the Asari smiled, bowed her head slightly, and made her way off the stage to collapse in her seat next to Legion. "Well said T'Soni-Liara." The Geth praised, making her blush wildly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am

GLaDOS snapped back to her ordinary self. "Thank you for that, Doctor. I found it extremely... enlightening. So, students, you heard the teacher, you had better get back to class if you want to ever get back to your own universe!" Her slow-clap processor activated, and the co-op bots pulled the curtain back over the giant robot. "All right, you heard the Headmistress! Get back to class!"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 am

The Asari quickly took her chance to escape, dashing away from the auditorium before it was to late, she didn't want to be questioned at all at this point. She just hoped everyone had made it from lunch to hear the news. Slipping into her classroom, Liara got out the next classes paperwork and started to try to calm down. Frankly she didn't like getting up and talking in front of people, that had always been Shepard's job. Not hers. No, she hid behind contacts and information networks, and a voice masker so no one knew that she had killed the last Shadow Broker in an act of revenge only with Shepard's aid. Stop thinking about it... Yes I miss Shepard but I need to focus. The Asari bit the inside of her mouth in an attempt to fight the wave of emotion that was boiling up. Legion was already in its class room, looking over its schedule as it noticed what class it had next.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:42 am

Lazarus walked into the classroom. "Hello, sir. Would I be correct in saying that you're the teacher for Hacking101 this period?" He realized something, almost too late. "Hey, do you think you could tell Miss Liara for me that she did great on her speech? I noticed you two together earlier."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 am

Legion looked at Lazarus and then nodded, emitting another chirping sound. "Yes, this unit does know T'Soni-Liara. Fact; T'Soni-Liara brought the reconstruction of this mobile unit platform. We would not be operation if not for the aid of the Asari." It stated, and then nodded again. "We would be glad to pass along the message." It said, and motioned for Lazarus to take a seat where ever he wished.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum