Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 11 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 am

Kiytena stared down at the Academy as her wings kept her from plummeting. "This seems like an intresting place. I just might have a bit of fun."She angled forward as she dived towards the courtyard near the entrance of the Academy.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Quote raised his hand. He was absolutely bored. 'I gotta do SOMETHING.'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 pm

As a small girl, Kiera knocked on the glass doors that were the entrance. She waited for anyone to come by.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Wheatley's voice came over the speaker system outside the door. "Who are you? How did you come here? Why didn't you get burned up in the Emancipation Grille?" he paused. "You know what, I'll just open up this here Portal and get you straight in here so we can talk." All of a sudden, an orange portal opened up beneath Kiera, and she fell through a blue portal on the wall directly into Wheatley's chamber. "So," the current central core said. "You may now start to explain." He leaned forward so his core was almost touching Kiera's head, and waited for her to start talking.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yes Student-Quote?" Legion asked as it looked at the robot's raised hands. It looked around the room to make sure no other student needed aid, none did. It walked over to the smaller robot, "You require assistance?" It asked.

Liara nodded, a small smile crossing her face as she returned to her desk. The Asari then sighed, things were going to get boring for a little while longer.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Lazarus sighed as loudly as he could, and switched arms in the air. Just because he's a 'fellow robot'... he thought.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Kiera jumped up, avioding touching Wheatley. She dusted herself off as she spoke "I was curious, and this place seemed to be a lot of fun. What 's the matter if I'm here or not?" She looked around trying to get her bearings. "Lots of machines though." She whispered
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Wheatley leaned back in surprise. "I'll have you know," he started. "I am a machine, too. And if you keep wanting to insult the Headmaster, the former Headmistress, one of the teachers, and a student, then I'll have to ask you to leave." He quickly contacted Liara and let her know the situation.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Minako sat in her seat, she felt on her hip, to check if her evoker was still there, she didn't know why but she really wanted to hang onto it in this place. She felt the gun shaped object and felt the urge to pull it out, she resisted. Just because it's an unfamiliar place doesn't mean it's bad.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Liara looked up, and then smiled. Well I suppose it can't be to bad. Right? Though I better check over the records and see who might be a trouble student this year. We can't let anyone fail after all, or no one goes home.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"I didn't mean you. I meant the ones who have no personality at all" Kiera shivered as she continued to look around..
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

((what about the message Wheatley sent?))
Wheatley smirked. "Oh, so that's what you think? So I guess you didn't know that everything has artificial intelligence here? Even the thermostat has AI! We all have personalities," he yelled, dislodging several panels as he went.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 pm

"Oh, I'am sorry." Curious, Kiytena runs off trying to find someone to help her explore more of the Academy.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 am

(Totally forgot! My bad!)

Liara turned to her computer as it stated a message had been recieved. Stupid lag. She thought as she opened it up. It was another one from Wheatley, this time however, it stated some student was running about in the halls. With a sigh, Liara replied, 'You're the headmaster Wheatley, send someone after her!'
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 am

After looking into many empty classrooms, in another empty classroom, writing on the board catchs Kiytena's eye. "That looks like fun." Kiytena chimes as she begins to translate the non-human english message into Dragon Script
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:32 am

Wheatley quickly rattled back a reply. 'Ah, yes, of course.' He then gave a shrill whistle. "ATLAS! P-Body!" he called. Once the co-op bots had arrived, standing to attention as best as they could, he continued. "There's a strange little girl in these hallways somewhere. I want you to search the whole school until you find her, and bring her back to me."
The co-op bots had a quick back-and-forth chirping session, at the end of which they saluted to Wheatley and jogged out into the hallways, ATLAS again to the classrooms and P-Body again to the dormitories.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am

The Doctor was still in the middle of class when a young girl with large bat-like wings flew past his classroom, he disregarded the strange happenings, this place was a home to things like that. he returned to his desk and looked at the computer on it, nothing new to report...as usual.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:59 am

Kiytena finished writing down the message, a lot of it about things in another world that Kiytena decided she didn't care about. Getting bored and wondering why she was here, Kiytena decided to seek out her Grandfather so she raced to the roof.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 am

On the roof, Kiytena searched the skies for the Evening Star, as the sun was still high in the sky, she relied on other senses besides sight. She spotted it and hope that her Anira was listening as she prayed to it. After a few minutes of waiting a soft wind blowed and Kiytena heard the message sent to her. "Unknown things are at work, be ready to face any dangers and enjoy what peace you can" Happy to get a message from her Ancestor, Kiytena fell asleep, like a cat, in the warm sun upon the roof.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 pm

P-Body leapt up onto the roof. When she saw the girl lying prone, she quickly sent a radio message to ATLAS, telling him to come right over. When the masculine co-op bot got there, they picked her up together and carried her to dorm room PI, as Tucker seems not to have arrived. After they laid her in the cryogenic sleep bed, ATLAS turned it on and they hurried back to report to Wheatley.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 am

Kiytena looked down to see her little brother, but he was bigger than her. He was tossing her up, letting the wind keep her from falling too fast. She smiled, she hadn't played this in a long time. Then everything went dark, "Sky. Sky where are you?" Kiytena shrieked out into the all-consuming darkness. In answer, she felt shocking electricity flow though her body. When Kiytena next looked around she found herself in a vat of liquid, looking up to Ashen, her older brother. His dark eyes glanced at her as he tried to mess with the computer screen in front of him. "Ashen, please help me. I still need to save you." Ashen didn't acknowledged her as he continued to turn knobs and such. Scenes kept changing, never very long in a happy time, to Kiytena it always seem that the unhappy times of her life kept repeating the most.

(Dreaming)

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Name:Merlin
Race:Human Wizard
Grade:10
Fandom (if applicable): Merlin (BBC)
Appearance:Look up
Personality:Look Up
Bio:Look Up
Other: Very confused by technology

I don't understand any of this. Merlin sat, looking up at the board in The Docter's class as he slowly fell asleep once again.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 am

The Doctor looked over his class, he didn't think that many of them had promise in passing for the year, but what could he do, there wasn't any persuading with GLaDOS and even if it could, these "Portals" would only open under specific criteria, he was very interested in portals that could traverse demensions, afterall it was the reason he got into this mess, and without his TARDIS he couldn't even figure out what the portals were. The Doctor noticed one of his students asleep and decided to have a little fun, he took out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the ceiling, right at the sprinkler above the sleeping male, and activated the sprinkler, water sprayed down onto him.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 am

After the first few drops, Merlin was awake. The next moment, Merlin's innate magic powers came into effect and all the water droplets stopped in midair. Wide awake, Merlin looked around, everyone in the class was staring at him, his teacher, who looked crazy to him, was holding a thing aimed at the thing that was pouring water on him. Not liking the attention to his magic, he tried to leave the classroom.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 am

"Excuse me, sir you'll need a note to leave the classroom." The Doctor said, he questioned his ability to hold the water in midair, maybe it was a minor levatation device, or a forcefield, he was interesed in it nonetheless
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum