Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Skyrim Adventures EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Skyrim Adventures EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Skyrim Adventures EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Skyrim Adventures EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Skyrim Adventures EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Skyrim Adventures EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Skyrim Adventures EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Skyrim Adventures EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Skyrim Adventures EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Skyrim Adventures

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Skyrim Adventures Empty Skyrim Adventures

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 am

Skyrim is the northern province of Tamriel; a vast empire that spans many regions. Skyrim is the home of the Nord people, strong and sturdy that survive the harsh climates of Skyrim. It has vast pine forests, snowy winter lands, rolling plains, valley temperate forests, volcanic gas plains, swampy marshes, and towering mountain ranges. There are also nine different holds within the province. The Pale, that is the central northern area of Skyrim, bordering the northern Sea of Ghosts, its main city is Dawnstar. Hjaalmarch, the swampy marshes near the capital in the north, its main city is Morthal. Falkreath hold is down south in the pine forests, its main city is its name sake Falkreath. The Reach is a mountainous hold with few trees and many rivers, its city is Markarth. The Rift lies in the southeast, within the valleys. It's main city is Riften, and is known for the rat ways that harbor criminals beneath it. Haafingar is the capital hold of the province, it has snowy forest and a minor mountain range that eventually become that of the Reach's mountains. Its capital, and the capital of Skyrim is Solitude. Whiterun hold is the economical hub of the province, its city Whiterun, is located right in the middle of the province, making for easy trade from all around. Its flat, plains geography also making for great trade and easy travel. Winterhold hold is a ruin of the great power it once was, a snow filled mountainous hold, it is the literal northeastern corner of the province. The shell of a city Winterhold is the only settlement left within the entire hold. Lastly is Eastmarch, south of Winterhold, its city Windhelm is known for its racial hate. The northern half of the hold is snowy and icy while the central and southern portion of it is seems volcanically active gas plains with boiling geysers and colorful water springs.

Skyrim is currently in the middle of a civil war between the Imperial Legion and the Stormcloaks. Ulfric Stormcloak, Jarl of Eastmarch, killed the high king Torygg in a challenge. He used the Thu'um, or the voice, and this sparked a political and eventual physical war. Ulfric claims the Imperials are taking away the Skyrim gods, who in addition to the usual eight divines, a vast amount of Nords belief in Talos. The Empire, in order to end a war with the high elves, banned the worship of Talos, a Nord hero. Now, Skyrim is split in two over the war.

There are many races that occupy Skyrim,
The Altmer, or High Elves. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Argonian. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bosmer or Wood Elves. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Breton. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Dunmer, or Dark Elf. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Imperial. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Khajiit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Nord. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Orsimer, or Orc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Redguard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Choose any of these races to play and forge your path in the wonderous world of Skyrim! Join the war, become a merchant, a traveler, a warrior, a sellsword, a nercromancer, a mage, a theif, an assassin, anything you could imagine! (There however is one limitation, there is no Dragonborn.)

Forum:

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin tone:
Other Physical features:
Hobbies:
Personality:
Armor:
Weapon choice:
Skills:
History:
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Adventures Empty Re: Skyrim Adventures

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 am

Name: Yosa'Min
Race: Redguard
Height: 5'4
Hair: Pulled back, black, to the base of her neck.
Eyes: Crystal blue
Skin tone: Deep brown
Other Physical features: Bright white war paint like a sunburst around each eye.
Hobbies: Sneaking, stealing, hunting, ingredient hunting, alchemy, enchanting, magic
Personality: Kleptomaniac, willing to make a quick buck and sell out a stranger, hard to trust, loyal as can be to those that are her friends, total flirt, cunning and playful, lesbian
Armor: Thieves Guild armor
Weapon choice: Enchanted bow and Dwarven arrows
Skills: Stealth, pick pocketing, lock picking, archery, destruction magic, alchemy, enchanting, speech.
History: She arrived in Skyrim ten years ago, after a bandit attack killed the Khajitt caravan she had been traveling with. The bandits chased after the twenty-one year old Yosa'Min, and soon lost her after she crossed the border into Skyrim. Unfamiliar with the cold province, Yosa'Min struggled with making enough money to buy food or stay in an inn. With death the only other option, the young Yosa'Min resorted to stealing, and found she was quite good at it. After two or three years of close calls, Yosa'Min decided to put her thieving past behind her, but its never that easy to quit. Instead she focused on archery and hunting in order to distract herself from her urges. That helped, but not for long. One night she just couldn't take it anymore, staying clean was to hard and this one particular noble had been getting on her nerves in Whiterun. She had moved their for the sport and economy, but it didn't help that it was also an easy pickings for theft. So, finally at her wits end with the noble, she broke into his house and ransacked the place. But as lady Nocturnal would have it, another thief was in the house as well. Little did Yosa'Min know that it was Vex, a member of the Thieves Guild down in Riften. Vex demanded the stolen items, claiming that she was actually getting paid and could do more then just horde it. Yosa'Min naturally refused and the two ended up having it out in the noble's house. Eventually the owner arrived to find two strange women in his house, with all his valuables and called the guards. The two bolted and the valuables were all but forgotten, tucked away safely in Yosa'Min's satchel. Once they were in the plains of Whiterun Hold, they agreed to return to the Thieves Guild together, and possibly Yosa'Min joining.
Goal: Put her thieving past behind her. (Not doing a very good job at that right now)

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 am; edited 3 times in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 am

(I've been wanting to do something like this for a while... But I didn't want to start a Skyrim role play here because I thought nobody would join. My character is an assassin and thief. Although she's not in the thieves guild...)

Name: Endellion Lostariel (Fire soul blooming)
Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Height: 4'8
Hair: Light reddish brown hair that is just stubble on the right side, but only cut short on the left.
Eyes: Her eyes are blood red
Skin tone: Ashy gray
Other Physical features: She is not just short, but pretty skinny
Hobbies: Taking things that she likes, even if it isn't hers... She has a bad habit of getting really drunk and ending up in odd situations. That's how most of her money is spent. Endellion likes to tell stories a lot, as well. Usually very over-exaggerated stories. Usually including her being a big hero. Goes to jail a lot just for the fun of breaking back out.
Personality: She's very boastful and competitive. She is not shy about saying rude things about others, and if you ask her a question she'll usually answer it truthfully. In conversations she takes things head-on but in combat she sneaks around and waits for the right moment to attack.
Armor: Chitin Armor all except the head, where she wears a shrouded hood.
Weapon choice: She is a Nightblade and uses and mixture of destruction, conjuration, illusion, and alteration magic with a mace. She always carries around an extra dagger or two, though.
Skills: Destruction, illusion, conjuration, alteration, restoration, one handed, light armor, pickpocket, sneak, speech, and lockpicking.
History: Endellion grew up just outside of Falkreath(wreath?) in a place called Lakeview Manor and was spoiled by her parents, who were absolutely rich. They got her whatever she wanted since they were filthy rich. About two years ago when she woke up she found her parents dead. She didn't care much, though. They had never spent any time with her, only bought her things and spoke with her long enough to tell her to go away and leave them alone. So she dumped the bodes in the lake and kept on living in the house until someone noticed that no one had been paying the taxes... Endellion made up a sob story about how her parents and her had been mysteriously attacked and she had survived by hiding in the cellar against her will as her parents died to save her life. She couldn't pay the taxes, though, so she resorted to doing odd jobs and somehow accidentally killed someone who was supposed to be killed by the Dark Brotherhood. The guy who was supposed to kill her flipped out and she killed him as well. The Dark Brotherhood noticed and came after her, then realized she could be of use and needed money anyway, so they let her join up.
Goal: Stay alive.

(I'll make my other character in a while...)

Last edited by Holo on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 am

(I'll join! Just to mess with Holo and get her in trouble. I've noticed how she always goes to the dark side in video games. WHY?)

Name: Nargol Gra-Batul
Race: Orsimer (Orc)
Height: 6'2 (often bumps her head)
Hair: Black hair that is in a kind of bun with a hairpin holding it together
Eyes: golden brown honey-ish color
Skin tone: avocado green
Other Physical features: She is very muscly and bulky. She tries to be careful when moving around, but often ends up knocking things down and having to put it back where it was. Her face is like a bulldog's. Wrinkled up and flat. She prides herself on her rather long tusk/teeth that come up diagonally and almost past her nostril rims on either side, the left tusk is a bit longer that the right one.
Hobbies: She forges and enchants things and sells them if there is an enchanting table at hand (rarely) or a forge she can use. Nargol also has taken a liking to playing the drums.
Personality: Nargol acts like she doesn't care much what happens, but she is full of feelings on the inside. She easily grows attached to things, and is more than happy to lend a helping hand for nothing at all, though she won't refuse offered money.
Armor: Orcish boots, armor, helmet, and gauntlets
Weapon choice: Orcish two-handed axe of burning
Skills: Heavy armor, two handed, speech, enchanting, smithing
History: Originally from Orsinium, she heard of the noble companions of Skyrim from her parents and it was her life-long dream to join them. She loves her family, but did not want to end up doing nothing useful in life. Nargol finally left her family and made it to Skyrim and Whiterun after a rough and long journey. Her dream is so close to becoming real!
Goal: Become a companion and help people!

Last edited by Theboss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 pm

(Well the dark side gets cool powers! Also, then it doesn't really matter if you break the rules... Also you usually get super rich. The dark side has its benefits.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:45 pm

(WARNING! I've only played Skyrim once or twice so yeah if i mess up im sorry)

Name: Sce Nyary
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Height: 5' 6"
Hair: Pale brown, with a four strand braidcoming from the left side of her head around and to the back. The rest is braided a short bit with the remains left to hang loose.
Eyes: A dark green, with a black ring around the iris.
Skin tone: Tanner than most Bosmer.
Other Physical features: A large scar running down her forearm. One eye is half brown half green. Her legs are muscular and a bit bulky where her arms seem to be almost like twigs but are rather strong.
Occupation: Theif, assassin, necromancer, merchant. (She tends to get around well)
Hobbies: Climbing trees in the forest, making bows and arrows for customers.
Personality: Tends to keep to herself, unless she is selling items or discusing a deal with someone who needs someone back alive, or dead.
Armor: Basic clothes. She tries not to get caught in whatever she is doing.
Weapon choice: A recurve bow, with designs she did herself, Arrows of the highest prestige, a couple of daggers, and spells.
Skills: Stealth, agility, spells, alchemy, survival.
History: She was a poor ridden Elf. Her family stuck to nature for their food, clothing, and shelter. Growing Older she began to make journeys to the capital of Falkreath. there she began her career as a theif. First with small items that no one noticed to large fabric rolls, and even carts of food. She was even untying large sacks of money from peoples waists.
Goal: Never get caught and hope she gets into the war before she does.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

(The good side is cool too! And that's a lovely character, Heatherfeather. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should change to a boy... Everyone's making girls! We'll upset the balance of Tamriel!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

(Can we just make two character?)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

(Of course, and I'm very happy with all these characters! Very Happy And I tend to be a bad guy in fantasy rps. But in a sci-fi or post apocalyptic one I'm always the good guy.)

Name: Rifgy
Race: Khajitt
Height: 5'8
Hair: Black Mohawk
Eyes: Large golden
Fur colors: Deep brown with white accents, smooth and fluffy
Other Physical features: Three gold earrings in each ear, taller ears then most, scruffy fur around muzzle
Hobbies: Traveling, acquiring rare goods, singing in inns or outside cities
Personality: Kind, clever and very playful, a bit of a flirt
Armor: Light leather armor, doesn't wear most of the time.
Weapon choice: Dagger, claws and fangs
Skills: Sneak, singing, lute/drum/flute playing, bartering, speech
History: Like most Khajitt in Skyrim, Rifgy was apart of one of the traveling caravans currently trying to sell their wears in the war torn province. His parents were both caravan merchants, and as such Rifgy has almost always been on the move, seeing lands from the Khajitt homeland, the swamps of Blackmarsh, the hustle and bustle of Cyrodill, and now the frosty Skyrim. It was in Skyrim that he learned his affinity with music, and began to perform near the cities to draw their attention to the caravans and their goods. A year ago his parents died, leaving Rifgy with the close friends of the caravan.
Goal: Become the greatest bard in Tamriel

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:22 pm

(Just for a little fun... Not doing anything very evil, like killing people... Just... Getting people what they want.)

Name: Pallo Meeno (Palomino Laughing Just call him Pallo, he insists!)
Race: Altmer (High Elf)
Height: 5'7
Hair: Dirty Blonde short hair and a beard and mustache that connect with his hair
Eyes: A warm brown
Skin tone: A golden brown-ish color
Occupation: Self proclaimed master mage; magic merchant; fence for the Thieves Guild
Hobbies: Likes to stroll around town when his stand isn't open. Often visits his friend Belethor.
Personality: Charming, courteous... Ah, screw it! He's a kiss-up!
Armor: He doesn't wear armor, he uses alteration spells like oakflesh. He wears the male version of Tavern clothes and black boots.
Weapon choice: He uses only magic! And his fists... And feet...
Skills: Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, Enchanting, Restoration, and speech
History: Pallo's father, and his whole family for quite a few generations back were great mages and VERY... Let's just say "dishonest" merchants. But that has made them rich. He carried on Sadly, he was caught selling skooma, moon sugar, sleeping tree sap, and many other illegal things and spent almost all of his family's fortune getting himself out of jail. Now he has to restart.
Location: Just set up a stand in Whiterun outside of Belethor's shop
Goal: Make as much money as possible and don't get caught doing anything bad again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 am

Name: Takes-Many-Things (Named by the villagers who are often missing things when she comes near)
Race: Argonian
Gender: Female (COME ON TAMRIEL! EXPLODE OR SOMETHING!!! It's soooooo horrible I made one more female character Razz)
Height: 4'1
Hair: None, but she has horns that curve around her face (like the iron helmet)
Eyes: light blue and snake-like
Skin tone: (scale color) a lavender purple (Deal with it!)
Hobbies: Picking pockets and stealing things in order to survive, although I wouldn't really call that a hobby...
Personality: She is rather shy and almost never talks.
Armor: She doesn't have any, she wears ragged robes and no shoes
Weapon choice: She doesn't like to use weapons, but she has a shiv tucked into her belt
Skills: Pickpocket, sneak, lock picking...
History: Her father was a vampire and had come to Morthal in pursuit of a cure. They had heard there was a man named Falion there who could cure vampirism. Her mother discovered the poor ghost girl of Helgi, and eventually discovered another vampire named Alva. Alva killed her mother in an effort to hide her secret. Takes' father learned of this and attacked Alva, who of course won. This left little Takes-Many-Things to fend for herself. Alva has left her alone so far, though.
Location: Morthal (She lives under the lake in the middle of Morthal since she doesn't have a house, and can breathe underwater)
Goal: Stay alive!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 am

(Oh, but the dark side is so fun... >=3 they have cookies!)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:09 am

(EEEXXACTLY, ASH!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 am

(Alright we'll start shortly.)

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Name: Jayfomk (Half blood) Kpoty
Race: Half wood elf half dark elf
Height: 5' 7"
Hair: Black at the topand gets lighter the further down his hair goes till the tips are white.
Eyes: Redish green
Skin tone: a dark tan
Other Physical features: looks tiny, almost to wear his muscels aren't showing. He is very strong and solid though. He's sorta like an optical illusion.
Hobbies: Selling armor and weapons to both sides of the war.
Personality: Kind and humble. Doesn't ask for much. He has a dark side too.
Armor: He is a simple merchant/seller. He doesn't want in the battle.
Weapon choice: a sword he made. putting both good and bad magic into.
Skills: Selling. Haggling. Spells. Alchemy
History: His mother was a dark elf his father was a wood elf. He was born with a sister but she died at age 3.
Goal: Not die
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 pm

(You mean *we'll*)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm

(For the love of God Holo, do not become a grammar nazi, please.)

Yosa'Min gave her traveling companion a distrustful glance. The blonde Imperial woman was a feisty one that was certain, she seemed willing to do just about anything. And considering the fact that the rather expensive jewels were still in one of the Redguard's pockets, Vex might just try anything to get them back. Surely though her invitation to join the thieves guild was more then just folly! Despite what Yosa'Min truly wanted at this point in life, the prospect of join of guild of trained, expert thieves was exciting. She just wanted to dance about at the thought of it honestly. Vex looked back at her, deep amber eyes obviously sizing Yosa'Min up. "I don't think you told me your name." Vex suddenly said, breaking the silence of the cold night. "Aye, and you never told me yours." Yosa'Min responded, actually winning a chuckle from the Imperial. "The names Vex kid." The term kid instantly set Yosa'Min off. "I'll have you know I'm no child!" She practically hissed. "Oh sure your not, but you'll just be joining the guild, the cozy little family. So you might as well be the new baby everyone will gawk at until another one comes along." Vex didn't even turn back to look at her, if she had she probably would have laughed once again. Yosa'Min was making a rather interesting face at her analogy.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm

(Says the one who made a whole topic about it... Wink )

Endellion was busy stealing random plants from a farm in Rorikstead.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Pallo was up late, counting the gold he had made that day. It would be enough to keep renting a room from Hulda for a few more days. "I'll get more customers after a while..." he mumbled, taking another swig of his Argonian Wine bottle.

Nargol sleepily walked up to the Whiterun gate. The guards stopped her. "Halt! What is your reason for coming to Whiterun, orc?"
Nargol yawned, then answered him. "I have come to join the companions, but obviously they would all be in bed, asleep. I would be as well, but I don't have a bed, so I have come for a place to stay the night."

Last edited by Theboss on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Jayfomk walked along the tangle of roots the pine forest of Falkreath. Finding a sturdy branch, he began to climb a tree.

Sce set up her booth. Placing arrow tips, shafts, and feathers. Pulling out a few bows she had made, she placed them on the back wall where she had driven pegs into the stone wall behind her. She placed both animal hide quivers and metal quivers out. Making sure she was protected from theives, she began to persuade passer's by to take a look at her krafts, or if they needed someone dead she knew a person.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 pm

(Ya'll do realize its night right? I straight up said it was. Great posts except Holo forgot to make an entirely full one line. Also Holo I didn't say to grammer nazi everyone, just to try to improve the literacy of everyone's posts.)

Rifgy was laughing up a storm at the moment, a flute in one hand and a bottle of nord mead in the other. His large golden eyes were glassy from the intake of alcohol. The other Khajitt in the caravan were also laughing and having a fun time. The little bard Khajitt lowered his hand to place the mead upon a stone, but for some reason it tipped over and spilled wasting what would have been his seventh bottle. Rifgy growled, scowling at the terrible waste but then shrugged it off. He lifted the wooden flute to his lips and began to play what normally would have been a slow song. But the bard suddenly saw fit to speed it up, and the caravaners were dancing and laughing in no time to the cheery tune. It wasn't until a Whiterun guard came up and threatened them with his sword unless they quieted down that they stopped. Rifgy shrugged, and as the little party died down began to play the song properly, nice and slow.

Yosa'Min and Vex were already past the waterfall bridge by the time they seemed to tired to keep on in the night. The break in, the fight and the getaway had taken all it could out of the two women. "Care to rest for the night?" The Imperial asked the Redguard who nodded with hazy eyes. They dashed off the road and back into the soft wheat fields of some random farm. Yosa'Min squashed a whole set while Vex looked around to make sure no guard was on patrol nearby. Once the ground was nice and covered with the wheat, they both crashed down upon it. Vex looked at Yosa'Min, who was hardly awake still. "You know it might be fun to have you in the guild." She yawned, the conversation keeping Yosa'Min awake just enough to hold it. "Why is that?" Yosa'Min mumbled, eyes closing. Vex grinned, not bothering to respond, she watched Yosa'Min slip further into sleep. The Redguard was just vaguely aware of a body nearby, warm and close. She nuzzled towards it, and then both of them slipped into dreams.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:38 pm

(I know, I'm just messin' with ya! Also, it's hard to come up with stuff when you're like me and no one else is in the same area as your character!)

Endellion quickly packed the loot into her horses saddle bags and started riding towards Whiterun. 'I'll most likely make it there just before the market stalls open!' she thought happily.

Last edited by Holo on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 pm

(Sorry! Wasn't really paying attention. I'll just... Keep that for later... pale )

The guard grunted. "How do we know you're not from one of them orc strongholds, trying to invade Whiterun? Anything could happen. Especially now, with this damned war going on."
Nargol was about to say something rather rude back, but then decided not to. Then she'd never get in! "I have come all the way from Orsinium. I've been travelling all day! Please, may I just pass?"

Pallo finished off the wine, put all the gold into a bag, which he carefully tucked into his shirt, blew out his bedside candle, and lay down in the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Rifgy heard the none sense going on over by the gate and excused himself from the settling Khajitts. He walked over, which was more like drunkily staggered, to the arguing guard and Orc. "Rifgy does not think it is polite to keep tired people out of warm beds." He said, even with his drunken slur the words held a rather persuasive tone. The guard turned his attention to Rifgy who was smiling drunkily. "Khajitts let Orc stay with us for the night should the mean guard not let her in." Rifgy offered, giving Nargol a warm smile. "Perhaps even some mead should she want..."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:03 am

Nargol turned in shock to see the drunken Khajiit. "Why thank you! At least someone here has some sense." she smiled, and then added. "Mead would be nice, perhaps... I am rather thirsty. Just a bottle or two before bed." Nargol yawned again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum