Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Skyrim Adventures

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Skyrim Adventures - Page 4 Empty Re: Skyrim Adventures

Post  Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:18 am

(Oh yeah! Almost forgot about him.)

Nargol smiled. "You're welcome, Rifgy." she said, and added hastily. "If anyone is giving you a hard time, just call my name and I'll bash some skulls in."

"ENCHANTED GOODS AND OTHER AFFORDABLY PRICED ITEMS, RIGHT HERE AND FOR SALE!" Pallo shouted, looking around for possible customers. His eyes stopped on a Khajiit down the road. He nearly choked. "A khajiit? In Whiterun? Now that's a rare sight!"

Endellion finally got to the front of the line and smiled. "Hello, beautiful." She said teasingly, and winked. "I need some vegetables. Everyone knows you're the best."
"Oh, stop it Endellion! Mila can't tell you're joking sometimes." Carlotta said, leaning forward on her elbows. "I've got potatoes, cabbages, leeks... You name it!"
"Oh, ok Carlotta. I'll take ten of each, just toss 'em all in a sack or something for me, please. The men still giving you trouble?"
"Yeah. But that bard is the worst! And he's been bothering me even more lately." She growled as she stuffed the vegetables into a bag.
"Bard? That one the Bannered Mare? What's his name, Mitchell?"
"Mikael. The man's more disgusting than a skeever."
"I could talk to him for ya."
"That would be nice." Carlotta handed Endellion the bag. "And that'll be 58 gold."
Endellion nodded, taking the bag and handing her friend a bag of gold. "Keep the change. Don't be surprised if next time you see that idiot he's all bruised up because he didn't have enough sense to just listen to me and leave you alone."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 am

Rifgy was laughing as he grinned at his friend, "Nargol will hopefully not need to. But Rifgy will remember." He said, nodding his head as he suddenly felt the fur on his neck rise. He turned towards Pallo as he chocked, a shocked look upon his face. A small frown formed on Rifgy's face, and he walked over. "Yes, Rifgy is a Khajiit..." He said with a slight warning hiss.

As Yosa'Min and Vex trudged their way down the road, at last hitting the volcanic plains of the southern half of Eastmarch. Suddenly the sound of hooves nearby roused the two from their thoughts and they both turned to see a man charging at them with a drawn blade upon a horse. "Look out!" Yosa'Min shouted as she lunged towards Vex to push her out of it's path. The stranger swung his steel sword, just missing them as they rolled and got back to their feet. He turned the horse around, and charged them once again, this time however the two were ready. With her enchanted ebony bow drawn, Yosa'Min jumped atop some rocks and drew a dwarven arrow trained on the hand that held the sword and shot. He cried out in pain as he dropped the blade, an arrow protruding from both sides of his wrist. Vex took her chance and dashed up a few rocks to kick him off the horse and send the man to the dust. The Imperial grasped the reins and turned the horse around, and with a cry of anger, trampled him into the ground until she was certain he was dead. Yosa'Min jumped down from atop the rocks and walked over cautiously towards the body. The man had been wearing some kind of armor, looked like a guild of some kind. As Yosa'Min deftly searched his corpse, she found a piece of paper and pulled it out.
"What is that?" Vex questioned, and took it as the Redguard offered it. She opened it, brows furrowing in displeasure and then handed it back to Yosa'Min. "So. Someone has it out for us."
With a slight twitch of her brow, Yosa'Min read over the contents of the note. Someone had ordered a hit on the both of them, the Dark Brotherhood had accepted, and not the assassin was dead. "Well, let us make haste to Riften before another assassin shows up. His stead will make great time for us now." The Redguard offered, and the Imperial smiled in agreement as they both mounted the mare and took off down the road with Vex leading.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Pallo shook his head, holding up his hands and smiling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offense. I simply was wondering why the guards allowed you inside but not the other Khajiit. Bit unfair, if ya ask me."

Nargol crossed her arms and stood beside her friend, looking down at the Altmer. "He got in because he's trustworthy. Dunno about you, though. Your face is good at hiding your emotions, but not good enough to fool me."

Endellion leaned against the wall of Belethor's shop, watching the three with amusement in her eyes.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 am

Sanaria sighed, her meeting with Kodlak had proven fruitless, they had still found no way to help with this curse. She had exited the meadhouse of Jorrvaskr and taken a walk through the streets of Whiterun, the air of the town helped to clear her head at times. She got many strange stares as she moved through the city in her armour, but they quickly looked away when they realized she was with the Companions. She found herself wandering down to the lower levels of the city and saw a strange sight indeed, while she herself did not find anything wrong with the Khajiit she knew the guards and other Nords of Skyrim held them in contempt, "I wonder what has brought a Khajiit here." She said to herself.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:08 am

"That's right. Rifgy is a good Khajiit and there are many others like us." He hissed lowly, he was surprised with himself at how quickly he felt defensive of himself and the other Khajiit when he had known what he was walking into once he agreed to go with Nargol. Then again, much didn't make sense to him. Rifgy looked down at the many wares that Pallo had and smirked a bit. "Trader?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:34 am

Pallo nodded. "Enchanted 'em myself. Don't mind giving lessons."

"Oh? Have you worked out the double weave? I'm still... Working out a few bugs." Nargol said, mumbling the last bit.

Pallo chortled. "Double weave? Oh, no. Much too difficult for me. I've been trying for years, though! It's just so hard to get them working together correctly."

Nargol rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it! There was this one time I almost had it... I was trying to put a fire resistance spell and a water breathing one on the same helmet..." she began, giggling. "You'll never guess what happened!"

"Oh, do tell."

"I got..." she laughed again. "I got a helmet... THAT LET YOU BREATH FIRE! So don't worry if you're surrounded by flames, you'll be roasted, but AT LEAST YOU CAN BREATHE IN IT!" Nargol was laughing so hard she could barely catch her breath.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Rifgy's ears pulled back in alarm at the sounds Nargol was emitting, his keen hearing working against him to cause a sharp pain at the height of sound as she laughed and shouted. "Perhaps Nargol can simply shop and not share stories that are... so loud." He cringed at her.

Yosa'Min could at last see the large gates of Riften, and let out a chuckle as Vex led the horse to the stables. She climbed off, helped the Redguard off the mare, and turned to the two guards who instantly opened the gates for the Imperial. "That's what I thought." Vex snorted as they walked in. The canal filled city instantly reeked a sour smell, and as the two made their way to a back ally towards the cemetery they spotted a woman in thieves guild armor shaking down a man on a bridge. "Hey Sapphire." Vex called over, and the woman's face brightened up some.
"Back from a job Vex? I hope you know you've got a Redguard shadow." She called back as she walked away from the man and over to the two women.
"She's here to join us. As luck would have it I was on that job when I find someone else is in that noble's house and trying to do the exact same thing." Vex explained, a large shrine-like tomb just up ahead.
Sapphire eyed Yosa'Min carefully, and not long after nodded her head in approval. "Then welcome to the family. Vex is a tough person to impress, so I assume you're one blasted good thief."
Yosa'Min grinned, "Well I've been doing it for a decade, I hope by now I'm pretty good."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Nargol giggled one last time. "Oh, I'm sorry Rifgy. I got a bit carried away..."
"Would you like anything, my friends?" Pallo asked.
"Oh, no, sorry... I was just looking." she replies. "Unless you happen to have some materials one would use for enchanting or forging."
"I do believe I have some empty soul gems and a bit of leather somewhere..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 am

Sanaria watched the Khajiit and decided to speak with him, "Hello friend." Sanaria said as she walked toward him, "Tell me, what brings you inside the walls of Whiterun?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Rifgy waited a moment before he let his ears rest normally, relieved to see that Nargol had quieted down some. Then some Nord woman walked up to him, addressing him as a friend and Rifgy was slightly wary of her at first. His life in that caravans hadn't been the nicest, safest, or easiest, and long ago he'd learned that most Nords in Skyrim believed that the other races should just leave. "Rifgy travels with Nargol. Nargol wishes to become a companion, and so Rifgy will help her best Rifgy can." The Khajiit purred slightly, gold eyes watching the new Nord carefully.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

"Hmmmm... How much are you asking for them?" Nargol asked the salesman.
"For you? Ooooohhhhh, let's see... How does 78 gold sound?"
"How about just the soul gems?"
"Then it would only be 53 septims."
"It's a deal!" Nargol said, reaching into the purse at her hip and handing over the gold.
Pallo smiled at the orc and handed her the soul gems after counting the money. "They'll hold anything up to common souls. Pleasure doing business with ya."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 am

Sanaria looked the Khajiit, Rifgy, over and then looked toward the Orc, "You mean her, I think I may be able to help you with that, my name is Sanaria, I'm with the companions." She said.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 am

With a flick of his ears, Rifgy's interest sprung and his eyes lightened. "Nargol, Nargol did you hear this Nord's words? She's a companion as you wish to be." He gave her a gentle shove. "Khajiit thinks it best if Nargol talks to Nord." The Khajiit urged her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Nargol was so shocked she almost dropped her soul gems. She hurriedly put them away and bowed to the woman. "I'd be honored if you could show me to Jorrvaskr."

Last edited by Holo on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Sanaria blinked a little, "There's no need to bow, I can show you to Jorrvaskr, you will have to get into the companions on your own strength though." She said.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 pm

She straightened up, and answered. "I will try my best to prove my worth." Then she turned Rify "Do you want to come, or would you like to go see other things?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Rifgy paused, thinking slight upon the options he had available to him, and after he'd decided his pupils enlarged until they practically filled up his entire iris. "Rifgy would find it pleasing to explore this city. Afterall not every Nord is as not so dumb as Sanaria. Rifgy will meet up with Nargol in the inn in evening when the air is thick with mead." He said, and turned to walk away. Firstly, he pounced upon a group of nearby blue butterflies and plucked their wings with his mouth. With an almost mischievous look, Rifgy dashed off towards the cloud district of the city.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm

"Ookay, then..." Nargol mumbled, turning back to Sanaria. "Lead the way!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

Sanaria smiled, "Yes! To Jorrvaskr!" She said, she began to walk down the streets toward the mead hall.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:15 am

Rifgy's antics quickly took him to the top of some roof, gazing out above the horizon towards the west, a chilling wind blew. His fur flared and tail proudly held high Rifgy purred as the wind swirled around him. It wasn't until a guard started yelling at him to get off the roof that the Khajiit jumped off, laughing as he raced from one roof to another.

"Welcome to the family." Brynjolf greeted the newest member of the Riften Thieves Guild, Yosa'Min. A cheer erupted among the gathered thieves, and then they went back to their usual activities. "Now, you're new to the guild, but not the business." The red-headed Nord said, giving Yosa'Min a piece of paper. "Head over to Tonilla, she'll get ya yer armor. After that, ask either Vex or Delvin for a job, that'll get ya settled." He gave the Redguard a small pat on the back, and then left. Yosa'Min walked out of the Ragged Flagon cistern, and into the actual bar itself. She quickly got her armor from a fellow Redguard who claimed she was only a fence for the guild and not a part of it herself. After that, Yosa'Min walked over to Vex to ask about the job.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Nargol scuttled after the nord, and grin on her face.

Endellion walked into Belethor's shop and began to browse as he did business with another customer.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 am

Sanaria continued into Jorrvaskr, she looked around a sighed, "Not another one of there pathetic brawls." She said with a frown on her face, Njada and Athis were at it again, she walked up to them as they brawled, "I see, and this is how you wish to become members of the circle, with brawls between yourselves?" She said, she had grown tired of their antics and fights.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:25 pm

"Surely they have a good reason, Sanaria..." Nargol mumbled.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 am

"No, their fights are usually pointless squabbles over mead and the like, now can't you two see that I've brought with me someone who wishes to join the companions?" She says to the two.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 pm

"OH! Well, in that case..." Nargol takes her battle axe off of her back and sets it against the wall so it won't hurt anybody, then attempts to separate the two. She stops them punching and kicking, but they continue to yell at each other.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum