Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Skyrim Adventures

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Skyrim Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim Adventures

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 am

Rifgy let out a pleased purr, and then turned towards the caravan camp just a bit down the road. "Rifgy thinks the Orc is lucky. Perhaps Orc will be let not Whiterun. Khajitt never get to go into Whiterun. Or any city really. Nords are to stuck up to think we right and trustworthy." He growled with annoyance as he gave the guard a frown. "But no no, let us be happy! Drink drink!" He had walked over to the camp and picked up a cold bottle of Nord mead. "Drink!" He exclaimed while thrusting it towards Nargol.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Nargol had followed him, and took the bottle when it was offered. She pulled the cork out and finished it in one gulp. "Mmm! What kind is this? I've never tasted anything like it!" she looked at the little piece of paper on the bottle and read the name. "Honningbrew... On my way here, just down the road, I passed a Honningbrew shop!"

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm

"Well yes, that is were Rifgy got the mead after all. Nothing quite so sweet as Honningbrew." The Khajitt grinned knowingly. "So, what is Rifgy's new friend's name? If Rifgy can call new friend new friend." He added the second part with a careful tone. Not long ago had he thought he'd befriended a Redguard woman, when she turned around and stole his lute clean out from under his muzzle. The Khajitt had angrily chased her all across the plains, only to end up losing her trail after she had crossed a stream. Saddened, Rifgy had returned to the caravan only to find his lute where he been playing beside the road, a small note attached to it. Much to his frustration and amusement it had been written in neat letters only a woman could have, 'Next time don't play that song.' Now he stood with his head swimming in memories, and alcohol. "Sorry, but can Rifgy call you a friend?"

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Nargol nodded. "YES! You may call me friend, Rafgy! My name is Nargol Gra-Batul!" she put her arm around Rafgy's neck, and pulled him close. "And when I join the companions... Because, I mean, come ON! They better let me join! It's been my life dream! I came all the way from Orsinium! Anyway, when I'm a companion I will bring up this problem! I will say "Now listen here, it was a Khajiit that helped me out... It was a Khajiit that was my first friend in all of Skyrim! You people better as hell just suck it up, and let those people in the damned cities! YES! That's what I'll do!" Nargol grinned broadly. She was most likely drunk. It took very little for Nargol to get drunk, which was why she rarely drank. But she hadn't wanted to seem rude to this kind Khajiit.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 am

Rifgy's eyes quickly grew alite with excitement. "Rifgy is pleased to hear Nargol is Rifgy's friend! And would like Rifgy and company to be able to get into cities!" He purred, his whole body swaying with drunkeness. "May Rifgy hold Nargol to this promise? It would mean much to the Khajitt to be able to enter cities without being persecuted by guards and foolish Nords." The other Khajitts around the campfire, their tents raised and most of them curled up to sleep already, began to murmur how much they would like what Nargol was proposing. "Yes! The Khajitt would very much like to be allowed in the cities!" The caravan leader said with a grin. Rifgy nodded, "Caravan help you, trader with you and give you place to sleep if needed. No... Rifgy will acompany you on Companion adventures if friend wishes! Rifgy can be a good hunter, and tracker, and... talk you out of bad situations." He offered, a paw extended towards Nargol with a drunken grin. "Perhaps one day Rifgy can aid Nargol once again?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Nargol nodded. "I will keep my promise, and try my best! It is absolutely STUPID how people treat certain races better than others." she shook Rifgy's hand. "If you wish to help me, I won't refuse you! But I wouldn't want to force you into anything..."

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 am

Somehow the drunk Khajitt managed to smile even wider. "Rifgy would very much like to acompany Nargol on her many adventures. Perhaps guards will let Rifgy in with you if you explain he is accompaning you." He grinned at the prospect and then shrugged, "If they won't Rifgy will wait out here with the caravan until you come to get Rifgy." He then yawned, the drunken light in his eyes dimming down. "Perhaps it is time to sleep..." Rifgy murmured, already spotting that his fellow caravaneers were passed out in their tents.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Nargol nodded. "I hope they'll let you in. You can go to sleep. I'll keep watch..."

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:51 am

Rifgy curled up near the campfire, eyes lidded with sleep. "No need. Guards will watch Khajitt and Nargol as we sleep. Guards always watch." There almost seemed like a faint growl was on the tip of his voice, but Rifgy was soon asleep. His feline body curled up on a hay pile with a cowhide atop it. Then the little camp was filled with faint purrs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Nargol nodded. It made sense, after all. "I will still try to sleep lightly." she murmured, and was soon asleep as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Alright, gonna fast forward to early morning.))

Yosa'Min jolted up, finding herself in a confusing and unfamiliar place. It took her a moment or two before she remembered the events of last night. Of course her sudden, and almost violent awakening, also roused the professional thief. Vex jumped up just as suddenly, sleepy eyes darting around to see if guards were around. "Sorry, my fault." Yosa'Min apologized, instantly gaining a frustrated snort from the Imperial.
"Forget about it time we started moving anyways." Vex huffed after she stretched her tense muscles.
"Aye," Yosa'Min agreed, " perhaps we 'ought grab a bite though." The Redguard offered, though Vex only seemed mildly agreeable.
"Yosa'Min the guard could be right behind us." She sharply said, only for the less experienced thief to laugh as she stretched her own body.
"They would have caught us last night if they were going to catch us. Which they did not, hence 'tis be a good a time was any to find a means of breakfast." Yosa'Min countered making Vex frown at being wrong.
"Oh alright, but we eat on the way." She at last gave in. Yosa'Min happily removed herself from the hay, then offered a dark hand to Vex. The blonde Imperial took it, but not without a moment of hesitation.

Rifgy yawned as he awoke upon his bed. Barely a moment after he has awoken, Rifgy was being asked to play a sweet morning tune to attract the travelers. Sleepily, Rifgy agreed and drew his lute from where it had rested.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Nargol still slept on. She had always been a rather heavy sleeper.

Pallo had been awake for a while. He was eating breakfast at the Bannered Mare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Endellion had been riding all night. Whiterun was slowly coming into view as her horse walked up the hill.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:31 am

(Full lines of a one post please.)

Rifgy walked over to Nargol, and gave her a single shake. He was careful as he did so, seeing how angry and aggressive an Orc could be once awakened. The Khajitt then returned to his bard playing spot and lifted the flute right back up to his lips. He played the gentle tune, and watched through lidded eyes as his music began to attract travelers to the caravan. Soon the familiar sounds of bartering and purrs filled the air, fluttering along with the light sound of his flute. Oh how the caravan life suited him. Rifgy thought for a moment what it would be like to travel, with only one other person. And that person be an Orc of all things. Life will be interesting for Rifgy. He mused.

Yosa'Min drew her bow, eyes narrowing as she watched a large elk graze along the road. Vex was currently gathering and vegetables she could pinch from the farms, though she had complained about how they would have to spend time making a campfire to cook their food in. Yosa'Min had simply smiled at that, keeping back a remark about how she could use destructive magic to crate a fire. The Redguard focused on the elk, and then loosed the steel arrow she had drawn. It sailed through the air and then easily penetrated the animal's flank. The elk gave a scream, before collapsing onto its side dead. "You're a pretty good shot." A voice praised, its suddenness shocking the Redguard who turned around with an already strung arrow. The Imperial woman on the end of the arrow simply smiled. "I got some lettuce and potatoes. Nothing else really. Snuck into a salt storage room in a celler, no idea why anyone would have a room full of salt barrels though." Vex said casually, not even flinching at the threat. Yosa'Min nodded, lowering the bow. "Great, It'll take me but only a minute to get the meat and cook it. Throw the veggies in a that pot will you?" Turning towards her kill, Yosa'Min didn't give Vex a chance to argue about it before she had sprinted away. Vex furrowed her brow in confusion but did as asked, the pale light of dawn twinkling over the horizon as Whiterun began to light up in the distance. Once the pot was filled with vegetables, Vex pulled out her own canteen of water and poured it into it. Yosa'Min was already back by the time she was finished and threw in the meat and a pile of salt. "Now stand back." Yosa'Min said as she lifted the pot and placed it on a set of stones nearby. She drew her hands up, waited for Vex to be a safe distance away, and then concentrated. A moment later, there was a flurry of fire streaming from her hands, and instantly the food was cooked. "Done, now lets eat." Yosa'Min cheekily said to a stunned Vex.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Endellion rode up to the Whiterun Stables, and led her horse into one of the stalls, tying the reins to a post and making sure it had food and water. "OK, what do we have to trade with our friends the Khajiit today?" she asked Ally as Endellion unpacked the bags her horse had been carrying.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Nargol woke, and sat up. "Huh?" She saw it was already morning and the Khajiit were busy with customers. "I better get going soon." Nargol picked up her bags and axe, and put her helmet on. She then walked over to Rifgy and sat by him, waiting for him to finish his song.

Pallo left the Bannered Mare, and walked towards his market stall. "Today is going to be a good day! I can just feel it!" he said to himself. The little orphan of Whiterun, Lucia walked up to him as he was setting up his stall and he gave her a single dirty, beat-up piece of gold. "There kid, now leave me alone."
"THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!!" Lucia cried, and hugged him. Pallo stiffened up. "Shoo, having orphans around isn't good for business. Gives a bad impression." He mumbled, and 'accidentally' dropped a couple more Septims which he allowed Lucia to take with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 am

Rifgy didn't look over at Nargol, nor did he achknowledge her presence other then a twitch of his right ear. Once he was finished with the tune, which lasted another minute or two, he looked at the Orc woman beside him. "Ah, is Nargol ready to go? Rifgy has already informed the others of our deal. They will miss Rifgy, not enough to stop him though." The Khajitt purred ever so lightly as he looked at her. The flute in his hand was splintering as he held it, its age rather obvious from the usage and times he's had to chase little children after it.

Yosa'Min and Vex quickly downed the soup, it was somewhat bland and the meat was tough. But it was still a nice, hot and quick meal. Once the two women were done eating, they rose and gave each other a small smile. "I suppose you'll want the gems by the end of this huh?" Yosa'Min asked as they began to walk down the road once again. They passed the waterfall bridge in silence, Vex seemed to be pondering something. "You won't? Oh that's grand." The Redguard laughed, trying to get her attention. Vex blinked, and then smiled somewhat coyly. "Perhaps, if you join after all it'll be as if you've already done a job. Impress the others..." Vex responded, turning to look at Yosa'Min completely. "But I'm still pocketing the gold." For some reason Yosa'Min couldn't help but burst into laughter at that, her blue eyes even teared up slightly from all the laughter. When she had finally calmed herself down, Yosa'Min gave a playful half bow, like that a bard might after a performance. When she looked up, she gave Vex a similarly coy smile, "But of course, master thief." She felt a small pang of satisfaction as Vex hesitated, as if taken off guard by the compliment. "What, like no one's told you how skilled you are?" Yosa'Min continued, still not having fully risen from the bard's bow. "Perish the thought of such a lie! I had not seen you until the moment you had drawn your blade upon me!" The Redguard gave Vex a wink, "Not even I, after over a decade of thieving and sneaking, realized I wasn't alone until the moment of near death." The Imperial succeeded in not turning a deep red or pink. But that didn't stop the smile that grew across her face at Yosa'Min's praise. "You'll fit in quite well in the Guild. That's for certain if you keep up your honeyed words." Vex responded, impressing Yosa'Min by refusing to react much to her flirtatious teases. "Perhaps, but if you're accompanying me along the way, I would prefer to know about the Guild and the city of Riften. I myself have never been there after all." The Redguard said, finally straightening up and beginning to walk down the road as it curved along the base of the Throat of the World. The Imperial nodded at the sensibility of the request and began to explain just who ran what in Riften, starting with Maven Black-Briar.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 pm

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" Nargol asked him. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with any of this." She was genuinely concerned for this Khajiit. What if something happened? She didn't want to be responsible for Rifgy's death.

Brenuin saw what had happened, and he sidled up to Pallo. "Sooooo... Anything for sweet little me?"
Pallo snorted. "No money. But I... I have a spare bottle of ale." He picked up the ale he'd taken from the Bannered Mare. "Now no more handouts! Not for anybody!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 pm

"We don't have much, but it's worth selling. Going into that old ruin was worth it! Good job, Ally!" Endellion patted the horse's head, and sprinted over to the Khajiiti camp with a bag full of things she'd deemed worth trying to sell slung over her shoulder.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Rifgy's whiskers twitched at her remark. "Rifgy is more then comfortable. Rifgy has always been traveling, but only with other Khajitt. Now Rifgy will travel with a brave and noble Orc companion. Or almost companion." He purred with a small gleam in his eyes. "Come now, we waste the day with this pointless discussion. Rifgy will accompany Nargol!" He pronounced, putting his flute away in a bag already strung around his shoulders. "Now, into Whiterun we go!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Endellion set her bag of things down gently in front of the Khajiit calling out their goods. "If you see anything you like in here that I don't show you, set it aside and we can agree on a price. I don't have much use for them, but I went through a lot of trouble to get 'em! So I went to someone I knew wouldn't scam me. At least not to badly, right buddy?"

Last edited by Holo on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm

"YES! To Whiterun! To Jorvaskr!" Nargol said, and stood up once more. "Do you need to get anything? We might come back later, but it's possible we won't..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 pm

(Would someone else mind being the Khajiit trader for me? Even though my character is in the same place as yours, it's like I'm lone-wolfing it. I don't particularly like lone-wolfing it. 'S why I like role play.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

Rifgy laughed, shaking his head with a raised hand. "Rifgy has all that he needs right here." He's aid, patting the bag he carried. "Now, let us go!"

(I'll help out.)
The Khajitt trader nodded, "We are not thieves, we do not scam." He said, and then gave the potential customer a kind smile. "I see you brought many a thing to trade."

Yosa'Min gave Vex another smile, laughing at a joke the Imperial made. "We'll this city sounds fun." Yosa'Min chuckled, giving her traveling companion a wink. "Oh certainly. But I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that the Guild hasn't been doing so good for a while now. They probably will welcome you with open arms because of it." Vex sighed, making Yosa'Min frown for a moment or two. "Well perhaps it's luck I'll change with new blood in the mix." She suggested, only to get a dry laugh. "Don't be so sure."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:38 pm

(THank you. Very Happy)

Endellion nodded. "I know you aren't thieves. That is why I came to you." She started to take some things out of the sack, and held up one of them. It was a carved claw of some sort. "I found this..." she pulled out a leather-bound old book. "And this together. I think it's a journal of some sort, but I can't understand most of it. The part that I could understand was that this claw was the key to a great treasure, but I don't care for risks. Perhaps you know someone who would like it, though. Or someone simply interested in translating the book."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum