Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Misty Stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Misty Stream

+2
Lunar
Echo Dreamer
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Misty Stream - Page 8 Empty Re: Misty Stream

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"Really? He seemed to know you and Holo very very well. It was kinda creepy actually." He frowned, finding this harder to do then he thought it would be. "Well what about my mom then? She'd be our best bet sense we all know that we can trust her. Her pups are about two months old now, they'd not be any trouble and she's raised them before. I mean, this is if somethings happened to us after all." He looked at her passionately. "And you know I'd never let something happen to you." Raffiel said.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Lunar nuzzled her head against his in response to what he told her. "I think your mother would be an excellent option. We both trust her, and we know she could take care of them.."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:14 pm

"Great!" Raffiel exclaimed and was about to playfully splash her when he realized that not only would it be childish, but potentially dangerous for her and the pups should it excelate to like how he would have wanted it to. With a twinge of sadness, Raffiel pushed the thought aside.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Lunar smiled and pushed Raffiel into the water, jumped out, and hurried out of his reach. She didn't mind having some fun, and didn't really think twice about her actions. Lunar spun around to face the direction that Raffiel was in and slapped her paws down on the ground in a playful manner, her tail wagging excitedly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Raffiel dragged himself out of the misty stream and looked at Lunar with shocked green eyes. "Really?" He challenged and nearly lunged at her. Once again, the fear of hurting him stopped him and instead he walked up to her and simply prodded her cheek with his nose.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 am

Lunar, now rather disappointed, frowned as her ears tipped backwards some. Assuming he had been upset for some reason, she asked, "What's wrong?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 am

Raffiel perked his ears up, and then simply shook his head. "Nothing's wrong." He said, and shook his fur free of the many many water droplets that had clung to it. He looked at her, green eyes empty. "Nothing's wrong."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 am

"Then why do you seem all... Down?" she questioned, her head tilted slightly to the side as she asked the question.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

Raffiel opened his mouth to respond, and then shut it. "Nothing sweetheart. Just thinking. It'll be fine." He promised, licking her forehead in a gentle manner. "Lets get back before the pups come." He jested.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 am

Lunar smiled, her tail wagging once more as she nodded. "Okay. Good idea." She licked his cheek before heading off in the direction of the den site.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

Raffiel happily followed after her, though his mind was a bit elsewhere with thought. He never realized how much would have to change in order for Lunar and the pups to be healthy and safe. With a sigh, Raffiel followed her back home downcast.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Lunar kept running, going as fast as her paws would allow. Her vision blurred from her burning tears that wouldn't seem to stop pouring from her soft, but broken, sapphire irises. She closed her eyes to try and blink the tears away, but she tripped over a stone and landed roughly in the shallow water of the misty stream. The dark female sobbed loudly, feeling as though everything was crumbling down around her. She slowly sat up, her head hanging lowly. Still sobbing, she wiped at her face before slapping her paw back down into the water, not feeling she even deserved to wipe away the tears.

Last edited by Lunar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Dinae could see Lunar up ahead. "Lunar! Lunar wait!" he yelled out to her, hoping that he could get her attention. "Please come back!"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Lunar lifted her head, looking back toward the sound of Dinae's voice. She shook her head and stood back up, stumbling through the uneven bottom of the stream. She was too hurt and distorted right now to be able to walk with the swift grace she usually had, even in the water. She didn't care about anything but getting away from him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Avo cursed as all the commotion upstream distracted him and he slipped on the wet stones he had been collecting moss from. He quicky made it back to the shore and decided that he had enough moss anyway.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

"Lunar!" Raffiel barked as he cut her off, blocking her from escaping as his eyes expressed the pain and betrayal he felt. "We need to talk." He said as calmly as possible, looking at where Dinea was to arrive in a few moments. "All of us."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Lunar saw Raffiel and her eyes widened slightly before she closed them and turned away. She couldn't stand to look at him, to see the evidence of the pain she knew she was causing. "Raffiel..." She shook her head, unable to face him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Dinae finally got to Lunar when he saw Raffiel with her. He stopped in his tracks, muscles tensed, as he stared at Raffiel.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

"Talk, that is all I want. To speak and understand." Raffiel said with a surprising maturity in his voice after the display of emotions. "When did it happen Lunar? And why?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Lunar looked at Raffiel, her eyes showing exactly how broken and guilty she was as her cheeks were soaked in tears. "I was scared," she whispered, her voice shallow. The young female was trying to stop her sobbing but it was proving to be a huge challenge.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

Raffiel was uncertain if he should go over to her and comfort her or give her space. But his heart quickly won out and he curled around her protectively. "What were you scared of Lunar?" The grey wolf asked her, his pain quickly fading to sympathy.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 am

Lunar immediately leaned into Raffiel, closing her eyes tightly. "I was scared, and alone, out there by myself... I didn't come back home because I didn't want to disappoint your mother. There were so many horrible, horrible things out there, and it was terrifying. I met Dinae, and he was so nice..." Lunar was whispering everything, having been hardly able to speak. "Dinae was sweet, and he offered me shelter, and..." Her voice faded off as she held her breath, before bursting out into another fit of her sobbing. "I was so lonely, Raffiel. I'm so sorry. I love you, so much!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am

The grey spotted male listened to her tale with an aching heart, every word she said slicing him into pieces. He looked up at Dinea as she mentioned him, twisting an image into his head of an injured Lunar approaching him as he offered her shelter and food and riches and safety with a secret plot of claiming her. But he couldn't assume such a thing, and despite his typically brash nature, the male dropped his gaze from her and licked Lunar across the forehead. "I forgive you." I said with everything he had in it. "And Dinea, thank you for taking care of my Lunar."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:38 am

Lunar looked up at her mate, barely believing what he had just said. She looked over at Dinae, her sobbing slowly calming down. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Dinae... I didn't know what to do. I care about you a lot, but I love Raffiel, and nothing can change that..." She looked down at her paws, ashamed of herself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

"These pups that you are expecting Lunar..." Raffiel said, his tone dropping slightly sadly. "Do you think that they could be of... split fatherhood? Or just one?" He had heard such tales before but the idea still seemed far-fetched to the male.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next