Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 10 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  ArcticFox Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 am

Windrunner eyed Erebus, his savior, his eyes lighting up in excitement to see how the pack would react.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:59 pm

(I'm an idiot. I never thought of entering Crescent, even though he would probably want to join... Oh well. Maybe I can fix this...)

Crescent had finally mustered enough courage to begin to step forward, but before his foot fell he was pushed out of the way by his father.

"I would be honored to have a chance at leading this pack." Asku said, his face not showing any clear emotion.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 am

Lunar eyed Erebus with a bit of distrust. She didn't want him to be of a higher rank than herself. She glanced over at Raffiel, and a rush of anger pulsed through her veins at the memory of seeing him bloody and beaten, nearly to deaths door. The young female's attention moved back to Erebus, and she glared at him with nothing but pure hatred backing her up. Then Asku stepped up, and Lunar silently swore to herself that she wouldn't bring her pups into a pack led by a male who tried to murder their father.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm

(I like this stir of the pot)

Raffiel instantly stepped forward, "I realize I am far too young to be an alpha, but I would like the position of beta." He put forward, and his eyes challenged at Erebus.

Khora titled her head, she had to admit she was pleased with what she'd seen thus far. She could however, instantly see the way her son and Lunar looked at Erebus. The memory of Lunar and she fighting over Erebus and his actions instantly surged to she shrugged it aside. He has changed.

The large black wolf looked over at his rival, narrowing his blue eyes only the slightest. There wasn't another action made of him as he waited to see what would happen next.

With a sudden action, like a surge of emotion, Desiree stepped forward and leveled her gaze with Erebus. "I would like to offer myself up as Alpha female of this proud pack." She said, head lifted as she watched the male she'd known all her life. The shock he gave her was invigorating.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Crescent smiled a bit, and nudged his sister, who hadn't really been paying attention. "Dad's gonna win." he whispered. "He's bound to!"

"So we're on speaking terms now, are we, ya big sissy?" Shine murmured, sticking her tongue out at her brother. "I'm not so sure about this, though... That Erebus guy has been acting the hero lately."

Asku nodded in respect to Desiree as she stepped up. As far as he'd seen, she seemed like a good enough wolf.  He turned his gaze to Erebus and smiled a bit. 'I wouldn't mind him being Alpha... He has proven that there's good in him, despite his shifty nature when I first met him.'

Holo turned her gaze as more wolves stepped up, then turned back to her sister. "Guess that takes you out of the running..." she mumbled, then noticed how stiff her sister had suddenly gone. Holo nudged her sister's shoulder, her face scrunched up with concern. "Hey, you okay Lunar?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Lunar watched as her beloved mate stepped up for one of the leading roles, and some satisfaction stirred in her chest. Holo touch her, and she instantly turned her attention to her sister. "I'm alright," she smiled, not wanting to worry her twin.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

Khora smiled brightly at the events happening, they were trying here. And Asku's words made her smile even brighter. He was correct, Erebus hadn't always been the greatest wolf but he was becoming one now. "Would anyone like to become our female beta?" She called out with a calm voice.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm

(Actually that was supposed to be a thought, but whatever. That works. >_<)

Holo smiled back at her sister, and laid her head down on her paws.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 am

Windrunner looked around at all of the wolves and then back up at Erebus, smiling ever so slightly. Getting down on his haunches he slowly scoots out of the crowd and trots over to a nearby thicket and taking one more look at the pack and Erebus, slowly makes his way pack to his hole in the Darkwater Pass to rest.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 pm

(Awkward pause... For suspense? Or just because no one is here? Maybe a bit of both?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:44 am

(We need Echo Dreamer.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm

(Ahh... Yes. I see. Hmm... Sorry I completely forgot. *cough*)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

(Guys I totally apologize for not being around so much, I just haven't had much thoughts about this RP and I don't exactly know what to do and I don't want to be super boisterous and loud and I just can't think of how to interject myself and I feel like everyone is doing their thing and I don't have a thing! Whew, that was a bit of a mouthful, so in conclusion I am sorry, but I still have little clue about what I should do with Ares right now.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:39 pm

(Have him come in and watch the meeting. Perhaps suggest Cheyenne? I'm going to get in contact with him through Lunar hopefully so we can get a move on.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 am

Cheyenne looked around the circle. She sighed, seeing no one step up for the position. 'I'm not leadership quality...' she thought to herself. 'But maybe I can try.' She stepped up in the circle. "I'm probably not exactly the best or most qualified one in the pack for the position, but I'm willing to work hard and do what I can... I'll volunteer for position as female beta."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:14 pm

"Are there any objections to these-" Khora had started when her son leapt forward to Erebus with a snarl.
"Yes! We can't have a monster like this in charge of us! He'll lead us to war and ruin!" Raffiel shouted, green eyes hazed over with hate.
"I will admit I have not always been a saint, but that is no longer who I am." Erebus retorted tightly. "I have changed my ways, and moved on with my life." He lowered his gaze, looking at the young wolf with a lightly restrained look of hate. "Have you?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Asku looked mildy surprised when Raffiel jumped out, but didn't say anything.

Bo-Bo bit his lip at Erebus's words. Was it true? Yes. Bo-Bo had noticed him changing bit by bit as he got closer and closer to Khora. He had lost any chance he might have had with the other wolf, but he would stand behind him no matter what.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Cheyenne sighed, looking at the feuding males. "Raffiel, I think we should at least give him a chance. If you are that worried about it, maybe we could all vote on a trial run of sorts. And that can go for all of the new pack leaders."  she said, not really wanting a fight to break out.

Echo hesitated, but nodded in agreement. "That might be a good idea.. I would vote in favor of it." he replied, slowly, mostly towards Khora.

Belle stayed quiet for the most part, letting everyone else talk through the process.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Khora stood up with a low growl, her fur rising as she forced herself between Erebus and Raffiel. "Calm down Raffiel!" She demanded of her adopted son who glared up at her. "It is for the pack to decide if he shall be our alpha male as he and Asku are the only ones running against the other." Golden eyes glared angrily at her son to stand down.
Raffiel snorted, anger rising inside of him at his mother's blatant defense for the wolf he considered the darkest of hearts. He looked over at the she-wolf who wished to be his female counterpart and simply huffed, too angry to find the proper words anymore.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Cheyenne sighed, knowing that getting on anyone's bad side was not what she wanted to do, but at the same time, she still didn't want any fighting happening between fellow pack members. She would much rather have peace and understanding throughout the pack. "I'm sorry Raffiel.." she said, a bit unsure. "I just don't believe that we should base Erebus's leading skills off of what he has done independently in the past, especially if he has changed like he said he has."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Lunar became outraged when she saw Khora defending Erebus against Raffiel. The soon to be mother quickly stood up and stepped up to Khora. "I will not allow that filthy, oversized rat to be the alpha of my pups!" She looked at Erebus, her hatred growing stronger by the second. "I'm pregnant," she announced, so now everyone could know. "This monster tried to kill the father of my pups, and everyone always just looked the other way! Especially his own mother, because she decided she wanted to have an affair while her mate was gone!" Lunar knew it was out of line to say what she did. But at this point, she didn't care. "If Erebus is alpha, I won't be sticking around to see the sure death and or misery of everyone I love! And I will not bring my pups into a pack led by that monster!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Echo frowned. "Lunar. I really don't think that would be the best idea..."

Dinae shyly went over to Lunar. "Lunar.. Please don't go..." he whispered to her, tail between his legs.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Lunar, being moody and already fairly angry, looked at Dinae and growled, "I will do whatever is best for my pups. And don't you, or anyone else, try to stop me." Being that she was moody, angry, and currently far over protective of her unborn pups, it'd be virtually impossible to convince her otherwise while she was this upset. She looked back at Erebus and growled, "You will not lead me."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Dinae's ears fell back and he got lower to the ground. "Lunar, please..." he started, trying to get Lunar to calm down. He slowly went back up to Lunar and nudged her on the shoulder. "Please... I need you here.. Raffiel needs you here." he pleaded to Lunar.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Erebus coldly looked at Lunar, her revelation of being pregnant was certainly unexpected, but not all the surprising to the wolf considering her close relations to her mate. But something seemed off to him as he looked at the way the other male wolf spoke to her, looked at her. And then it all clicked and he bursted into laughter with a deep snarl that would make a wolf's blood curdle. "Oh, so she and I are the ones that are so wrong when we have done nothing but grow to trust and care for the other?" He took a step towards her challengingly. "When you have been with two wolves? Two who care and love for you but you call shame upon the one who has done nothing so drastic or dark. So immoral?" Hate and triumph filled his blue eyes. "You're nothing but a hypocrite."
Raffiel's green eyes widened at Erebus's words and he turned to Lunar with dismay as his ears pulled back. "What is he saying?" Sorrow filled his voice as he tucked his tail between his legs just like Dinea had. "Lunar what is he say?" His voice turned angry and he bristled with the hurt that flooded his body. "I prayed to the spirits that it was just my suspicion, my protective nature, please Lunar tell me it is a lie!"
Khora's eyes grew wide, making them golden coins as Erebus and Lunar fought back and forth and then Erebus just... "Lunar is there truth to this accusation?" Khora asked as calmly as she could, realizing what was supposed to strengthen the pack was tearing it apart at the seems. "Please Lunar, is there truth?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next