Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 16 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Me Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:14 am

Ayalilla walked up to Khora behind Cheyenne and nodded. "I'd also like to know the situation with the fox. My pups are old enough that they could fend for themselves well enough, but I'm not so sure about the others."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 am

(bump. Khora needs to speak. =P)
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

(Sorry guys, the move got real and my internet was cut for several days. Haven't had archangel to get back to here till now since it was put back up.)

"Please, don't fret." Said Khora to the other two mothers in the pack. "I am just as concerned as you two are, but it will be fine." She assured them the best she could. "The fox seems harmless, and is being watched far from here. She will be no danger to the pups. Any of ours."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 am

The white shewolf raced towards the other fretful females, curious as to the fox news.
"What's new? I heard something about a fox close by on our territory somewhere?" She barked, eyes enlightened with curiosity.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm

"Echo is back, a wolf was with a fox and the wolf was injured so he is here no healing, lots of pups, drama and brouhaha." Raffiel said as he padded over. 
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 pm

The white she-wolf greeted Raf with a smile as he joined them. "That's a lot to deal with. Do you need of any assistance? I'm more than happy to help.." She trailed off, tail wagging only slight.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:50 pm

The beta pulled his ears against his skull. "You have no idea..." He muttered with wide green eyes before situating himself back up. "I want to take a few wolves on a patrol, just to check the area. Who wants in?" He announced louder.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Echo came over. "I'm willing to help. I might not be as strong, but I can still fight and I'm quick on my feet."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 am

"Can I go?" Lunar asked suddenly, having been listening in on the conversation. She knew it was likely for her to be turned down, but she wanted to get away from the den for a while.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Raffiel nodded his head to Echo, but then frowned at his mate. "Lunar, you're near to bursting." He said gently, giving the expecting mother a gentle nudge as if to say sit down.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:05 am

Lunar frowned at her mate. "That's not fair, you know. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to keep moping around here. I want to do something!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:24 am

"Then find something to do with Khora, it is your job after all." He replied sternly,refusing to be dissuaded if there was any danger to his mate.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Lunar pouted, "Pleeeeeease, Raffiel. Please?" She really wanted to get away from the den.  Even though she knew that Khora probably needed her, Lunar felt like she was about to lose her mind from just sitting around here so long.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm

He stared at her, mulling over his options he had before him, trying to decide what was best. He didn't want to make his mate sad, far from it in fact, but Raffiel also didn't want to have to worry about her safety and here she would be safe. But maybe sad and angry with him for not allowing her to tag along like she used to. Sighing, the beta flicked an ear. "Fine, you can come along but if I say go back because there looks to be danger you have to promise to go back."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Lunar smiled excitedly at the news. She kissed his cheek and thanked him gratefully, "Thank you! And I promise. Whatever you say."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Raffiel smiled before turning to face the others. " anyone else want to come with?" He asked.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Lar's ears perked up at this, glad they had room for more wolves. "I'd like to come along... If you all don't mind." The while she-wolf smiled, eyes sparkling with the excitement of seeing what's outside of this part of the pack's territory.

Ebron's sore and exhausted paws trudged along of their own accord, the tips of his claws brushing the leaves as he stepped over. He felt the breeze whip through his tricolored pelt, and he tilted his head back to allow the wind to flow into his nose. Ebron was downwind, thankfully, but anything behind him would smell his scent. This he did not realize, until his ears had heard a crunch behind, in the trees to the right. Here he was, in a gorgeous forest and enjoying himself, only to be cornered by a black bear. He saw the deep, dark, hungry eyes, lusting for his meat. He backed up, baring his lightly blood-stained fangs. He charged it, barking madly. He probably shouldn't have, but there could be more wolves about, and he didn't want to hurt anywolf anymore than he had already.

[Yay! New character! Very Happy]
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 am

Lunar smiled when someone else also volunteered, pleased by this. She shifted more towards her right before she nearly froze, concentrating on something. She could hear the far-off barking of a stranger and looked in the direction she believed it to be. "Someone's in trouble," she said quickly, looking back at Raffiel.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Crescent was about to volunteer himself and his sister when he heard. The sound of distant barking. "We should check it out. Some visible, some hidden. Just in case..."
"You forget who's in charge here, brother." Shine says quietly. "Raffiel outranks you and should be giving orders."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:31 am

Instantly a seriousness unlike Raffiel spread across his face. "Stay here." He said firmly to Lunar, and then looked at the others. "We'll approach together. But Crescent, Shine, you two lag a bit when we're close and work your way around on opposite flanks. Everyone else on me, now let's go!" He kicked off into a dead sprint, chasing the sounds of barking.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:06 pm

"That's basically the same plan." Crescent mutters, setting out at a trot and heading to the right flank some distance behind Raffiel.
Shine rolls her eyes at her brother and heads to the left flank position.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Lunar had wanted to go. She watched them all run off and pouted slightly. The young female stood up and padded back towards the den, her head low.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Larmyne ran behind Raffiel, eager to see what danger awaited them. She was curious, was this wolf friend or foe?

Ebron yelped as the bear swung at him, claw raking through his gray fur and piercing the skin around his left eye. He shrunk back, and the bear took this to advantage, roaring at him, it then then sunk his teeth into the brute's gray pelt and flung him a few feet away. He whined, his wound deep and throbbing, bleeding bad. He struggled to stand up, legs shaking. He managed to open his right eye, then tried to open his left. he howled in pain, falling down again. The black bear stood on it's hind legs again, baring his teeth, taunting Ebron. It then raised a paw above him, preparing to strike. Ebron howled, trying to get help from any nearby wolves. He closed his eyes, awaiting the strike, his left eye now gushing and still closed.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:19 pm

"Now!" Ordered Raffile as they'd closed in on the bear, spotting another grey wolf in alarming danger. He put as much strength as he could could into his legs and lunged forward, crossing yards of earth in a few breaths, and clamped his fangs on teh bear's raised forearm. He snarled, thrashing as it started to roar at him and shake it's bleeding appendage in an attempt to loosen his hold on it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 am

The siblings managed to make their way around the bear, Crescent securing a firm hold on the right hind leg but Shine only managed to get a rather shallow scratch, as the bear had moved after the two previous attacks.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next