Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 18 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Lunar's healing side kicked in and she looked around, trying to figure out what to do. She was terrified, but had to save her mate. Since he was partially crushed, she didn't think it'd be smart to move him, at least not to move him too much. She also needed something to stop the bleeding. Stop the bleeding... Stop the bleeding... What stops bleeding?! Webs. I need webs and burdock leaves! "Watch him," she sad quickly before taking off running.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 am

"Raffiel? Lunar's looking out for him, and she's gotten pretty good at her job. I can't make any promises, but I think she'll make it. When someone you care for is in danger you can do amazing things..." Shine replied, glancing back towards her dad. "I hope someone else comes to help soon." She says, mostly to herself as she returns to her family, who is trying his best not to show how worried he is. But she can read her sibling like a book and he's about to break. "Why don't you go help Raffiel for a while?" she says, and he silently moves on.

"How is everyone doing?" Asku asks his daughter as she takes her brother's place by their father's side.
"As far as I know everyone is alive, though Raffiel and the stranger are pretty seriously hurt. I'm not in the best shape, but I'm still doing much better than you. You shouldn't be sitting up with wounds like that. Crescent is an idiot! And you are too! You shouldn't have jumped in like that, and... I know I shouldn't be mad at you guys. And I'm not really... I just..."
"It's ok, sweetie. It's fine to feel frustrated. I know what I did was stupid." he said, before taking a few labored breaths. "Ok, now might not be the best time to talk. All these speeches are just sapping."
"I understand. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable... Unless a healer tells you to... And has a good reason..."

"Well, plenty of people are dead... I'm sure hundreds of lives were taken today! ... But I guess you were probably talking about anyone who went off to whatever you came from. I really don't know. One bear couldn't do too much damage, yeah?" A few moments of silence and then decides to try and change the subject. "Errr... While you were unconscious I put some Elm I managed to make into a poultice by, er... Chewing it up... On your major wounds. It wasn't all that pleasant, but it's worth it if it helps I guess. Sorry I put slobbery bark on you. And you should know that bark really hurts when you try to break it off! Don't chew on trees!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 am

Erebus rushed back yo them, a tangled mess of damp water hanging from his jowl, streaking beads of water down his neck. With his head head so high to keep the massive amount of moss from dragging along the ground, he had to crane his neck so far back it ached. Dropping it down at the center of the wounded clearing, as he'd taken to calling it, he bent over huffing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am

Crescent decided that with Lunar and Erebus there to take care of Raffiel and him not being able to do much anyway it would be best if he just got out of the way. "Hope you get better, Raffiel." He says as he goes to the pile of moss and takes some for his father's wounds.

(I'm tiiiirred and I can't think of anything elsssssssssee. '~')
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Larmyne sighed. She felt bad that she couldn't save Raffiel from these horrid wounds he beared, and so she slumped down off to the side, and let defeat take her. She constantly fought back in her mind, but the aching pain of defeat was outnumbering the hope. She groaned, then yawned to the skies. Lar's ears were back a ways, but they shot forward once she felt the sting of the bite on her scruff. She winced, but tried to hide it, as she would feel guilty if a couple of wolves were helping her minorities other than Raffiel and the stranger's major injuries.
She sat there, thinking on about what she should do. She resorted to staying out 'lest a wolf approached her for help or she felt there was a spot open to help out. She probably shouldn't have done this, but she didn't want to get in the way.

Ebron sighed. "How lovely." He started, and winced. "Is there any way I can help? I'll do anything to compensate for this!" He lay on the barrel of his chest and his lower on it's side, a little tired but not enough to bother. He tried to open his wounded left eye, but shrieked as fire spread all throughout. He pinned his ears back, gritting his fangs against the pain. "AGH! What! I-I couldn't see..!!" He exclaimed in shock. He tried to open it again, but discovered he could barely see even his paws. He closed his right eye, squinting with the other, but he couldn't see. He closed that eye, wincing, as he flopped onto his side again, scraping the ground with his forepaws.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:18 am

Angeal looks around some more, before staggering his way to Khora looking at her plainly. "Tell me... How can I make up for the aid you have given me and Flow. Any task that needs doing, point and it is done." A little much to offer, but oh well.

(Trying to think of what to have Angeal do... Because his personality will not just let him sit down and stay for long... So... Yea)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 am

"I think the best you can do is try not to move too much now. We had to move you out of danger, but that was a risky move and probably hurt more than it helped." Avo informed the younger wolf.

"Thank you, Crescent." Avo wheezes as his son cleans his wounds with the moss, swaying a bit from the blood loss. "I know this might not be what you want to hear, but..."
"If you don't think we want to hear it, then shush! What happened to you being tired of talking?" Shine snapped, knowing full well what he had probably been planning on telling them.
"You get that from your grandmother..." Asku mumbled, smiling faintly.
"Yu er memsss?" Crescent asks, the moss still in his mouth.
"Mine."
"You don't ever talk about her. And what exactly do I get from her?"
"Sass and tact."
Crescent snorts while laughing, and Shine jabs him with her paw. "Tss treh!"

(Why do I always post so late at night?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:43 am

Larmyne growled at herself for not helping the others, and she pinned her ears back as her head swivelled around so her snout was parallel to her shoulder. She opened her eyes, to see the bear's injury. There was a big bite mark, like a side-ways oval with the ends of said shape just breaching the side of her neck. The real damage was on the topmost part. It stung a little, and caused the white she wolf to wince slightly. She closed her eyes again, stood up, and shook out her fur. The wolf then trotted to the wolves surrounding Raffiel. "I feel awful not helping Raffiel or the stranger, so is there anything I can do?" She smiled, despite the tiny sting in her neck, but she paid no mind to it. It was nothing compared to what the two casualties were most likely feeling, given their wounds.

The gray-ish male sighed, a mostly transparent puff of air exiting his nose as he contemplated his next move. But he couldn't speak when he opened his maw to say something. A moment later he blurted out something, relieved he could still speak. "Well, thanks. I would've been slaughtered like a rabbit back there." He smiled, but it drooped, for exhaustion was making a comeback at him. "When I heal, I swear, I will find a way to repay you lot for saving me." He slurred, becoming quieter towards the end of his speech, and then passed out once again.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm

"Why was that bear-? Oh, he's out again." Avo said, looking towards the den for Khora.

"... Get started with your sister's wounds... I'm just gonna have a little nap..." Asku mumbled, smiling at his children and putting his head on his paws slowly.
"I can do it myself, Crescent." Shine said to her brother, taking no longer dripping clump of moss. "Mek sur he dosnet stup brethin!" she mumbles, starting with the largest wound, near her tail.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm

(Halp, who do I respond too! DX )
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 pm

[HiddenFaith I just larv your icon ouo it's so cute ;u;]
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:12 am

(Oh why thank yah dearie! It's a commission of human Khora and Erebus.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm

(Larmyne's other character needs medical attention, Khora! Was it... Ebron??? My head is too full of ions now. >_<)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:31 pm

((Yarp it's Ebron he's got badly injured on his head, left eye. The bear's claws dug straight on through his flesh, denting a little bone, he may be blind. i dunno- havent decided cx))
Ebron shivered harshly in his sleep, his left eyelid slightly torn. He drifted in and out of consciousness, brought back by the writhing pain in his eye. He wasn't worried, he didn't have to think of fear to feel it when that horrible, mangy bear attacked. He guessed to have wandered onto it's terrirtory, or unknowingly gotten close to it's fmaily. He thought the latter was as good a guess as him wandering upon it's territory. He was cold, but hot. He felt a slight nauseated, and his eye throbbed and stung greatly. When he tried to open it earlier, not even the blast of fire could amount to what pain he had felt and endured.

Larmyne looked down at their leader, her brows creasing as she thought of an idea. She wasn't sure of it working, she was but a year or so old and not all that strong. She sighed, glancing at the wolves on either side of her before looking back at the pained brute in front of them. "We could always try to push the thing off..." She trailed off, nervousity laced through her words. She paused, staring at the two. "It'll crush his leg more if it stay there, he'll be stuck and... and..." She didn't dare go on, for fear of angering any wolf around within earshot. She knew the bond between pack and Alpha, and dare not interrupt it. She wanted to help though, and she would.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Crescent turned towards Larmyne when she announced her plan. "I think that sounds like a great idea." He told her.

"Sign me up!" Shine chimed in. She got a slightly worried glance from Crescent, but didn't think much of it. Sometimes he got overly worried about things. She met his gaze and managed a carefree green. "Just a scratch." She told her brother.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Larmyne looked at Crescent, then to his sister Shine. She smiled at the two of them, looking at the other wolves, awaiting their vote. In the meantime, She racked her memories for any wolf that looked like the newbie. Something came back, but nothing that big or helpful. She guessed his name started with an E. But maybe her mind was coming up with things to shake her confusion off. She made a strange face, looking at the sky, a face of mostly confusion and curiosity. Then she had a nagging thought of him being a family member..? She shook her head, brushing it off with a soft chuckle as she looked back at the scene before her and the wolves around, waiting.
Ebron awoke again, groaning, shivering, tired but restless. He guessed insomnia had reached it's claws to him at last, as the bear had. He forgot about his wound, but it reminded him of it's presence a second of waking. He yelped, bringing a paw to the spot, his face contorting into agony as his muddy paw made contact with the open -and bleeding- wound. He writhed, panting, but stopped moving as there was no point in doing so. But he didn't stop breathing. A wolf there looked awfully familiar, her scent awfully familiar. She was a white wolf, ice blue eyes. She looked to be a yearling or such. He was two. He tilted an ear, as though a distant memory were trying to worm it's way to his realization. A theory to her familiarity came to be, but he scoffed and brushed it aside. Though it could be possible.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Khora first approached Ebron, who seemed the closest, and started to clean out his many wounds, licking blood away to move the fur long enough for her to apply a poultice. Her mind was pushing her heart into a deep corner of itself, emotions bottled up as she refused to acknowledge that her adopted son was in as deep a danger as possible, else she might lose her nerve and be of no use to anyone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:43 am

"Thanks for coming, Khora." Avo said. "Do you need me to fetch anything before I go to assist Lunar?"

(Sorry I've been missing, our internet was out until Wednesday and even though it was fixed I had to read this gimongous for English and didn't realize we had to have it finished so quickly... I should still be reading it because I'm only in the last ten chapters. It's due on Monday with a report on how a character of my choosing changed throughout the story. Kinda cool, but like I said the book is huge.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Ebron felt the fae lick his wound, and he whined in response. Why a bear? Out of all thins wild and ferocious, a bear? He complained to himself, And this pack.. they're a mighty kind bunch! But did the bear just have to fall..? He whimpered sorrowfully. His evergreen eyes reflected much emotion, recallin the scene. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, steadyin his breathing as he pushed back the feeling of guilt to a far corner somewhere deep in his heart. Preferably out of his heart. He sighed, opening his eyes to the sight of their pack. And, he began to think to himself, the wolves I swear I'll help- no matter the cost, no matter the distractions.
[Gonna go ahead and start pushing the bear, no one will kill me? xD]
Larmyne turned to the bear and the wolf before her, nearly whimpering at the sight. But she pushed that away and leaned down to him. "We've to push this bear off, else'll crush your leg even more," She then raised her cranium back upwards, facing towards the big bear before them. "Alright! This situation ain't gonna get better unless we push this obstacle out of the way," She barked, talking to the wolves around her but her sights were focused on the bear before them all. "SO let's get this furry butt off our leader!" She braced her head against the bear, tightening her muscles, adrenaline running in her veins.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am

Crescent and Shine joined Larmyne and after a while the bear started to move bit by bit. "How do bears... even get around with... all this weight???" Crescent panted out.
"It's... Mostly muscle. And bone?" his sister puffed, pushing a bit harder when she saw how much they'd moved the corpse.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 pm

"We're in the fall, this guy was fattening up for winter," growled out Erebus as he joined them, his added strength quickly making the fur and muscle move off the grey furred wolf crushed beneath.

"Of course Avo, I was a bit out of it but I'm here now," she replied to the wolf with the odd fur that always smelled of dank herbs. Khora was always one to smell of herbs herself, but the male always seemed to reek of the smelliest ones.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

"I think there's some witch-hazel nearby. I didn't remember it until now or I already would have applied it. I'll go get some for you."

"Ah, I'd forgotten how close Winter was. It hasn't been very cold yet. This is probably the warmest autumn I've experienced." Shine replied when the bear was clear of Raffiel's leg. She looked at the smashed leg and hissed. "I don't believe legs are meant to be at that angle..." She murmured, trying to remember how to properly fix a broken bone. Her mother had taught her a long time ago, but she had been so young...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Larmyne sighed with relief when the bear was moved, panting now. She stopped to hear the others. An ear twitched before she then rose her head to expose her neck and the bottom of her jaw. She could feel the slight chill, though not much of a pointer as to how close the next season was. She lowered her alabaster head once again, ears forward with curiousity as she moved a slight bit to see their grey leader. Immediattely her ears fell back flat on her head as her ice blue eyes widened, cringing only slight as she saw the leg. She looked up at Shine, noticing her far away stare as if though she were trying to recall a memory or such. Larmyne lowered her head to the injured wolf below them, sniffing at him, seeing if was alive still before raising her head again. "Is there anything that needs doing?" She lowered her head a little, throwing the question out for anyone to answer.
Ebron thought out the question before opening his light grey maw. "Is there any way I can help?" He wanted to say more, but felt the question was enough for the time being- at least, enough for him.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:49 pm

"Just stay still, don't strain yourself," Khora advised to Ebron, flicking her tail after Avo, "Don't make me have to reapply any of this and that's good enough." After a few moments of nosing herb poultices into stinging wounds, she cast her golden gaze to the wolf, "How did you find us?"

The alpha male gave a low grunt of annoyance, though for once it was aimed at no one but himself. "I'm not entirely certain, but I know none of us should try to fix... that," he trailed off, nudging his paw across dirt towards the bent hind legs, the right worse than the left. "It's a healer job, if not several, for sure. I don't think we should move him at all," Erebus decided, "It'll jar his hind legs, dragging or even touching them might make it worse." Then blue eyes settled on Shine, "Fetch some food, we'll have to hope that'll stir him."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:22 am

(Erebus essentially just told her to go make a sandwich. Wow.)

Shine didn't realize Erebus was talking to her until the last couple words thanks to a nudge from her brother. "Huh? Don't move legs. Food. Got it." she mumbled, going off slowly at first, then starting to run.

"I swear it was just over here..." Avo muttered, examining the area carefully. "There's that cluster of nettle, so it should be to the right of the oak... Ah! Is that it?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next