Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 17 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Larmyne Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Larmyne lunged for it's other forearm, clamping her jaws shut tight around it. She felt her teeth puncture it's arm, and she shook it violently. She was snarling, gums and a hint of her teeth shown through the bear's fur and her pulled back lips. The bear raised that arm, attempting to shake her off too. She only gripped it tighter, feeling for a blood vessel she could rupture.
Ebron groaned, writhing in pain, as he attempted to watch the other wolves. Alas, his good eye was closest to the Earth, so he didn't get that good of a view. he tried to stand on shaky legs, but was so worn out from battling the ferocious beast that he could not hold himself up with his strong, gray legs. He collapsed once more, returning to his limp position, just before darkness consumed him. This was from bloodloss, through that very deep slash through his left eye.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Raffiel was at last shaken loose and he fell into the ground in a heap. After a minute of struggling to his feet, he looked at the limp wolf that they had come to the rescue of. "Shine!" He barked, "Take him back to the pack for our healers to tend to!" Then he was rushing the bear once more, jumping on it's back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Angeal looks around, things are still spinning slightly. Why did I have to leave Flow...?
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Larmyne jumped off, and jumped back at the bear, aiming for the tender part of his shoulder. She landed sucessfully, and locked her jaw on the bear's shoulder. She bit in deeply, deeper than the mini gash she had created on the bear's arm. She could taste a sudden gush of blood, overflowing her mouth, blood trickling out between the gaps in between each tooth and between her lips, which then dripped upon the bear's chest. She growled, pulling at his pelt and skin, attempting to rip it off. She did rip it off, only half of what she wanted though. But as she was jolted back, the bear raised a bear and swiped at her, sending her to the ground. She landed on her feet, only stumbling, and she charged again, leaping for it's stomach.
Ebron whined unconsciously, smelling blood, triggering various memories both good & bad. His right paw twitched a couple of times, his tail flicking every so often. His left ear was now drooped over his left eye, which was bleeding bad, coating the ear tip blood red.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Shine, who had finally found a place on the bear that she could have attacked, sighed and followed Raffiel's orders, heading over to the wolf and attempting to drag him.
Crescent lost his grip on the bear after a while and as he was circling it and looking for another place he noticed his sister struggling with moving the unconscious wolf. "Let me get hi, you help them..." Crescent told her, also grabbing hold of the wolf.
"Well now neither of us are helping them, you twit!" she barked, and rushed back to the spot she had found on the lower belly and attempting to puncture it with her teeth and claws.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Larmyne sunk her teeth and claws deep into it's soft belly, just below it's rib cage. She dug her fangs inside, twisting the pelt, hearing it's roars of pain and agony. She only twisted harder, farther, trying to bleed it out. but the bear lowered its maw, biting her scruff, attempting to fling her off. It drew a bit of blood, but in the process, the bear had lost balance, falling back a ways. Larmyne noticed this, and worried if wolves were behind. She barked, alerting them of the danger.

Ebron felt the ground scraping against his right side, and he groaned. His eyes opened, he was being dragged, but he didn't fight it. He just accepted the fact that he was powerless, and weak at the moment. He let his head drop again, neck sore from trying to watch the wolves. He fell into an abyss of darkness again.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:59 am

Raffiel's green eyes widened as the bear was suddenly moving towards him, and the earth coming up to meet with his back. Larmyne's bark only added to his worry, and the grey wolf released the bear's fur and jumped as quickly as he could, only to manage to get halfway free of the massive bear's bleeding back. His hind legs were pinned beneath it, Raffiel yelping out in pain as the bear crushed the powerful appendages, his front paws digging into the dirt before him as he tried to crawl his way out. The raging bear swiped a paw at him, tearing flesh and fur clean down his back, Raffiel's whole world spotting with black before he slumped down as if dead, a lonely cry coming from his maw.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:03 am

"RAFFIEL!" Shine barked, trying to help him and being rewarded with a paw across the face. She did her best to ignore the pain and tried once more to get her injured comrade to a safer place.
Crescent, as much as he wished to turn back and help Raffiel, kept moving Ebron as fast as he could to the nearest healer.

Asku had been hearing the sounds of the battle for a while now. He ouldn't stand just staying here, not helping at all. He caught sight of his son still some distance away and rushed towards him. "Who's this? What's going on? Who's been injured?" he asked, grabbing hold of the unconscious wolf in hopes that he could speed up the process.
"When I left only this wolf had sustained major injuries." he said as he switched to shoving rather than pulling. "Though I thought I heard Raffiel, and it didn't sound good."

"Come with me, Bo-Bo." Avo said, watching Asku leave.
Rainbow nodded, heading towards the father and son with the older male at his side.

(Gaaaaah, so many things going on!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 am

Lunar was freaking out back at the den from all of the noises in the distance. She couldn't help herself and decided she had to go help. Lunar took off running in the direction she heard the noises coming from and skid to a stop when she saw Asku and Crescent dragging a stranger. "Oh my gosh!" she yelped, seeing them. "He needs to get to Khora. She's got eveything back at the den." Even if Lunar had had some things with her, she wouldn't know what to do with the unconscious wolf. He needed someone with more skill than she had.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Angeal forces himself to stand. Taking a few staggered steps. The world has stopped spinning as much... I... Should get back.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Avo nods in agreement with Lunar. "We can get him from here. You two should try to help the others." he says to the younger males.

"I'll go too. I can at least do some damage, if not much. I think I remember well enough how to fight. It's not something one tends to forget. And it'll be nice to show that I'm not useless yet!" Asku barks, taking off with his son and Bo-Bo in tow.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:43 am

The moment the sounds of fighting had filled the woods, Khora had started to gather together healing poultice ingredients, wanting them on hand for the grim condition at least one wolf would be coming back in.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Lunar gulped and told Crescent, "Hurry back to Khora. She'll be ready." She then turned away and ran off after the boys, terrified of what she might see ahead.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Angeal gives a rough shake stumbling slightly. What all is going on...? Everyone seems to be in a rush. "I..."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:56 pm

"Lunar! Lunar, think of the pups! Wait!" He calls, sighing in frustration and beginning to try and move the wolf on his own.
Bo-Bo rolls his eyes and turns back to help Avo.

Asku hears Avo calling for Lunar and his already worried face falls even more. "Lunar, we don't know what's going on but I'm sure it's dangerous. I know I can't keep you from Raffiel, but I hope you won't do anything you or anyone will regret later..."
That's his way of saying be careful and if you get hurt he might just keel over and die from guilt because he cares way too much for anybody who isn't himself." Crescent translates.

Shine yelps as the bear takes another swipe at her as a response to another of her seemingly useless attacks.
Asku arrived in time to see his daughter hit by the bear and with nothing but pure rage he simply charged the bear, not bothering to think about the consequences. His actions were met by most of the bear's attention and some rather gruesome injuries.
Crescent, though he was worried for his father and sister, knew that if he didn't have a good opportunity he would also be injured and possibly unable to help anyone.

Last edited by Chalkgamcraczarlckag on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:54 am

Angeal looks around gaining some more focus, still slightly dazed. "What's going on..?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Blue eyes glared at the beast with hate, red paws carrying a massive black wolf countless meters through the dense woods. Rebus leaped up, digging his fangs right into the rearing bear's throat, claws sinking into its flesh. With a viscous snarl, the brute pulled his head back, tearing flesh and blood alike from the powerful animal. It gave a guttural, bubbling noise as it's eyes widened with pain, stumbling back before it fell onto its side. The bear was still alive for a few lingering moments, black eyes glassy, chest rising and falling in an attempt to cling to the living world for a few more seconds before it fell still. Spitting out the chunk full of bear, Erebus turned his attention to the pack. "What in the blazes is going on here?" He barked, slowly calming down. "I go to the steam to get some water and suddenly bloody bears are attacking!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

(I think it's a bit sad that most of the warriors were here and couldn't take down one bear. then again, they're pretty tough...)

"Crescent, shocked at the alpha's rather swift take down of the bear simply stared a few minutes before finding his voice. "W-we went on patrol... We heard something and went to investigate... Found a wolf being attacked and he was pretty badly injured so we tried to help him out. He should be back at the den by now..." He says while moving towards his sister. "Hey, Shine..." He murmured, looking over her wounds. " This looks pretty bad-"
"I'll be fine. Most of these are pretty shallow." Shine tells him, standing up with only two winces. "You should check on daddy... From what I saw he can't be alright." Crescent nodded, and Shine quickly checked on the others who had been injured before going to her father.

"Here we are..." Avo told Ebron. A healer will be here any moment to patch you up. He reassured him as they reached the clearing, seeing as he'd sent Bo-Bo to get someone. Avo wasn't sure if the wolf could even hear or understand him, but Khora had told him that sometimes just hearing another friendly voice was one of the most important parts to the healing process.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:55 pm

(Erebus, on top of being a bit on the OP side now, did kinda just rush in and steal kill.)

Lips curling up with a snarl, the black wolf gave the bear one last sniff before he skimmed them for injuries. The moment his gaze settled on the still form of Raffiel, his tail dropped, fear creeping up the one stone-hearted killer's body from the paws up. "Is he...?" He trailed off, blue eyes wide at the unmoving body of his beta.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:34 am

Lunar ignored all warnings given to her as she rushed to the scene. She was a little slower than the others due to the extra weight, and when she saw Raffiel her heart stopped. The young female's eyes widened and she ran over quickly, "Raffiel!!" Lunar had a look of horror, almost scared to touch him. She knelt down and nudged at his face carefully, her slim legs trembling.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 am

"He's still breathing, Erebus. But I'm sure he needs quite a bit of help. I think most of them do. " Shine said, gazing with a worried expression at her brother as he tried to help their father. He wasn't ancient, but there was no denying he was old. Put his injuries on top of that and things weren't looking so bright. "It'll be ok..." she mumbles. "I'm sure someone can see to them soon." She looks away from her family members to check quickly on her own wounds and then heads back over to Larmyne, who didn't really seem to have anybody to look out for her. "You doing okay?" she asks the other female.

Crescent is trying to get his father to at least try to stand up or do SOMETHING, but he isn't getting much of a response. "Dad, I need to know how bad it is. Can you please at least let me help you?" he asks, trying to nudge his father up. "Please? Can you just say something?"
Asku almost doesn't want to get up.  He couldn't help at all, and what he did was stupid. "I should have thought it through..." he wheezes. "I just wanted to prove I was still useful... Guess I did the exact opposite."
"Hey, don't say that." Crescent says, glad his father is finally talking. He manages to get the other wolf into a sitting position, staying next to him for support. "I'm sure any parent would do something that dumb if their kid was in danger."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:52 am

Erebus stared at his chest, watching the slow, tiny rise and fall signifying the grey wolf was still alive. "I'll get wart for everyone." He offered, rushing off into the woods where he had been not too long ago.
Raffiel's slow breathing was heavily labored, the bear's sheer weight and force having crushed him beneath it earlier, on top of the wounds from its claws and fangs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 pm

"This guy's not doing well at all, Khora... He fainted some time before we took over getting him here. I didn't recognize him." Bo-Bo informed the she wolf as soon as he saw her. "Avo is out there with him now. Some of the fighters are probably injured as well, but Lunar went after them and is probably at least starting treatment."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 am

Larmyne shook her fur, before looking at Shine. "I'm fine. Raffiel needs the attention, the stranger is in no doubt the care of Khora." Larmyne whined, looking over at Raffiel, and ran over. The situation looked pretty bad from afar, but even worse up close. The fae whined, her head lowered and ears back as she stifled a sob. She didn't want to lose any pack members to a damned bear, much less a black bear. "He.. He'll live.. right?" She stuttered, a tear having leaked. Death was very known to her, making several appearances throughout her lifetime, and each time breaking her down.

Ebron winced, his eyes opening. There was a pounding over his injured eye, and it elicited a yelp out of him. He remembered everything. "Are they still alive? Is anyone dead?" He pressed. Ebron realized that he lured them there unintentionally, and now, he brought it crashing down upon them all. He didn't know these wolves, but he would do anything to help.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Angeal sits down looking around.Ok, remember. Flow is not here. This pack has taken you in momentarily to help. Now... To help repay the favor... Things seem pretty chaotic right now...
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next