Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 3 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Erebus returned with a half chewed herb in his mouth, as he finished it, it nosed the leg out as to stretch it. "This should stop infection." He said, not knowing why, and applied to poultice. After that he wrapped cobwebs around it to keep it in place. "There, don't move it. Much and you'll be fine soon enough."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 am

Windrunner eyes everything that Erebus does questioning the wolfs every move. "How long will it take for my leg to heal?" He ask in the calmest voice he can muster.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 pm

(I honestly have no idea what's been going on except for the last two or three pages, so Imma just jump in somewhere.)

Echo got up from where Belle was laying with her pups. Belle noticed and looked up at him. "Where are you going?" Echo leaned down and licked the top of her head. "Just outside. I'm gonna see if Khora needs anything from me. With that, Belle nodded and laid her head back down.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Erebus opened his mouth to respond when Echo walked past him. "Echo!" He called out to get his attention."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Echo turned to Erebus. "Yes..?" he asked, wondering what in the world Erebus could want from him. "Is something wrong?" he added, slightly concerned now.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Erebus pointed with his tail at Windrunner where he lay. "This pup was attacked by a fox out near the stream. I've patched him up best I can by what Khora has told me, but I need someone experienced like you to make sure I did it right." He said, his tone serious while not betraying the small amount of worry bubbling in his chest.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Windrunner eyed Erebus and this new stranger he was talking too, he saw Erebus point towards him and wondered what was going to happen next. He looked over at his brother wondering if he saw this too, then back at the other wolves.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Echo breathed a sigh and looked the pup over, examining the bandages. He tightened a few of them slightly and nodded. "You seemed to have done them just fine, Erebus. They just needed to be tightened slightly." he said, smiling slightly at the pup. He then turned to Erebus asking, "Do you happen to know where Khora is?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Erebus nodded, quite pleased with himself at having done it right. "Khora is outside trying to save some poor sap's mate. Doesn't look all that good to me though. I think, erm not to be a downer but I don't think she'll make it." Erebus said the last part in a hushed tone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Echo frowned and rushed out of the den. He spotted Khora and ran over to her as quickly as his legs could carry him. He stopped just beside her. "Khora, is everything ok? What's going on? Is there anything I can do?" Echo said quickly, barraging Khora with questions.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 pm

"Could I have some water Erebus?" Windrunner ask quietly, he hated the thought of asking these strange wolves for something.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Erebus looked up at the request, and with a nod of his head walked over to where Khora kept her stock. There was a nice pile of dry moss ready for use. It crossed his mind for just a moment how easy it would be to destroy the stock and cripple the pack but soon pushed that thought away. Erebus walked out of the den and headed towards a small stream in the territory.

Khora looked up with worry flashing in her eyes. "I don't know what to do Echo. I've tried all the remedies I know of to stabilize her fever and fight infection but it seems all I've done is waste herbs." Her voice was sullen with worry and pain. She hadn't failed to heal someone since her brother took ill back in the desert woods.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Cheyenne sighed and went over to Erebus. "Hey, I'm going on a hunt. You can join me if you want, but if you don't just be sure to let someone know where I've gone to." she said casually.

Echo gulped and looked at Khora worriedly. "Maybe it's time to try some new remedies. Maybe we can create some new herb combinations that could work to fight the infection. Like... What if we used burdock root to pull the infection out some and then used chervil leaves to treat the infection. I dunno. Just different combinations. With how she is right now, it can't hurt to try."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Erebus blinked at the young white she-wolf before he spoke through the moss in his mouth. "I gotta git dis to an injured pup. Bait up." He quickly soaked the moss before trotting to the den to give the water to Windrunner.

Ears pulled back and a sharp whine rising, Khora fretfully looked at Echo. "That's just it, I've already tried different techniques." She whined. "Ones from the desert even!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 am

Cheyenne shrugged and followed Erebus over to the pup, sitting down and waiting for him to finish up.

Echo's opened his mouth to protest, but decided against it. Instead, he shut his mouth, laying his ears back flat against his head. He turned and looked at the sick female. He choked, thinking about if anything like this ever happened to Belle.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 am

With a sigh, Khora turned to look back at the couple and sadly shook her head. "I'm going to have to break the news to the poor lad. Please, do me a favor and get some lavender for me. It's... Used when you grieve the dead." She didn't want to give up hope, but it almost seemed futile in the situation. "Don't let the lad see it just yet though. In case this does actually turn around."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:22 am

Echo nodded and went off into den, hoping to find some there. He was right in going there. He grabbed a bit of it in his mouth and snuck it back out to Khora, "Where do you suggest I keep it till we know for sure..?" he asked her.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 am

Golden eyes skirted the den clearing until she found the perfect hiding hole. "Between those two knobs in that oak tree. See it? With the long branch that reaches out towards the east?" She asked, nose pointing slightly at it with a tilt of her head."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

Echo nodded. He looked around, making sure no one was watching him, before heading off for the tree. He placed the lavender where Khora had asked. Really, it had been a perfect choice. It wasn't highly noticeable, but at the same time, it was easily accessible. Echo padded back over to Khora and sat next to her. "It's ok, Khora... You did what you could.." he whispered to her, trying to comfort her a bit.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 am

Her tail was curled over her paws, Khora appeared rather small near the large teen wolf. "I... I don't know anymore. Could this be connected to the unknown that shall come? We've only got maybe half a month before it should arrive. Asku spoke of a disease that caused foaming at the mouth and madness. Perhaps there is another that starts with infection and proceeded to weaken and kill the victim." Khora muttered her words, fear, concern and a daunting feeling of doom weighing over her.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 am

Echo scooted next to Khora and wrapper his tail around her. This was kind of an awkward position for him considering he had a mate, but he felt like he needed to comfort his mentor. "Shhhhh... It's gonna be ok, Khora. I'm sure it will." he whispered to her.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am

Khora looked at him, and sighed. "I hate failing like this. It's something I'm not used to believe it or not." She sighed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 am

Echo smiled down at his mentor. "Oh I believe it. You're the best healer I've ever met. No one even matches your talents as a healer, Khora."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 am

Khora looked at him, confusion still running amuck in her mind. "How can you be so certain. My old master was so much better, if only I could have learned more before the hunters arrived." Khora growled angrily at herself. "Look at me, I haven't even lost her yet and still I'm a mess." She could barely keep herself from biting her foot in punishment like the desert healers were taught to. That was the first habit she'd dropped when she arrived in the woods.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 am

Windrunner drank the water gratefully, "Thank you Erebus," he said "is everyone around here as nice as you?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next