Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Kyle laughed as he ran across the top of a roof in a small town. He was holding a brown bag that was now full of money that he had just stolen from that bank. "GET HIM!" Shouted a police man from below. Kyle smirked and leaped himself to a different roof then jumped off the roof and disappeared into the forest. Police dogs were sent after him, along with some hunters.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Colsa jumped up, Gary had been the one with the map, they were his friend's they were meeting. She had met him over a year ago, and were helping one another for as long as they had known each other. Colsa looked at a picture on the end table. She lifted it up and looked at it. Gary and her were smiling and laughing. It had been safe back then. The two had found the city safe, and had let themselves live a little. It was taken on the day they kissed, three months ago. Tears fell from Colsa's face, the memory of meeting him for the first time pushing hard to the surface.

Colsa was running down the streets, sweat and blood covering her. She turned to look behind her, no one following her. But a scent was rich in the air, and the garbage in the streets wasn't helping much. There was a crack, and a shotgun barrel was pointed right at Colsa's face. She peered down the barrel, there was a man, about nineteen. Short blonde hair, deep blue/green eyes. A cut down his cheek, fresh. His face was deeply tan. Living in Florida does that to you when you stay in the sun. Colsa stares at him defiantly, not scared.
"You're not human!" He laughed, pulling down the gun. Colsa's eyes got a bit wide. "And neither are you. You're that scent that won't stop messing with everything else!" She exclaimed. "How could you tell I wasn't though?" She asked, the two acting like this was a normal thing, which it was. "You were scared, a normal human would have wet their pants at the sight of the gun. But you didn't." He laughed. "I better work on my impressions then." She chuckled.
"What are you doing out here?" He asked her, obviously her pursueres were gone, but Colsa wanted to be safe. "Lets head somewhere else, a friendly chat in the allies maybe normal for us lycans, but not humans." He nodded and held out a gloved hand. "I know a place." He said with a slight grin. She looked at him warily, but then accepted it.
"MY PLACE! HERE WE GO!" He yelled. "WAIT! WHAT!" Colsa argued, but was pulled by him to strongly to break free.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Kyle laughed loudly as he turned to face the dogs that were gaining on him. His eyes flashed a golden yellow and the dogs all froze in their tracks. Kyle grinned and the dogs took off running in a different direction, leading the humans in that direction. He saw a hunter holding a rifle that he knew did not have a normal bullet inside of it. It was a bullet to kill the undead. Kyle rolled his eyes then glared at the gun, the gun suddenly exploding in the mans arms. Kyle laughed at the hunters shocked expression, then he took off running again. He was unnoticed by anyone so he easily got away.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Colsa wiped her tears. "Darn it.... Gary.... Why did you have to get yourself shot!?" She whimpered and sat down on the bed, curling up in a ball. "Why? You always kept your guard." She closed her eyes, and could see his face again.

"Where the heck have you taken me!?" Colsa demanded, at the man. He laughed. "My place thats where. Its the safest spot in the whole city from humans." He told her. "I'm not running from humans...." She said quietly, not wanting him to have heard, but he had. "Who then?" He demanded, having moved closer to her. Colsa looked at him, he was wearing a white T and black jeans. Colsa took a step back. "I.. got into some trouble with a few Vampires. Nothing I couldn't handle, at first. Then they called in some friends, and they were all drunk. So its nearly impossible to know what they are going to do." She told him.
"How long have you been in the city?" He asked from a room, by the sounds of it, the bathroom. He came back with a first aid kit. And without her saying anything, began patching up her see able wounds.
"One night." She answered, slightly timid. He laughed. "Ah, they saw you as fresh meat then! Those drunks always stick to the north section of the city." He wiped a few cuts on her face. "Stay away from there at night, and you'll be fine." He promised. Colsa grimace, a slight sting from the wipes. "Ok..." She mummbled. He looked up at her, a smile on his face. "What brings you to these parts?" He asked her and she didn't answer. "Alright, you want to keep some secrets. We both do." He continued cleaning her up in slience.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Kyle jumped up into a tree and rested himself on a thick branch that could easily be mistaken by a blind man as a bed. He laid down and looked at a small hand gun that he had stolen.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Colsa opened her eyes, and let out an exasperated gasp. "Gary wouldn't like me like this..." She grumbled and tried to sit up. She only started crying more, and imagined she heard his voice whispering to her like he did to put her to sleep after something terrible had happened. She stood up weakly and looked at the picture of the two once more. "How? It couldn't have been a human... They... Well they had no idea about us..." She suddenly stopped and slapped her forehead. "GREAT I'M TALKING TO MYSELF NOW!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Kyle sat the gun down then sat himself up, still leaning against the tree, and looked into the brown bag that was full of cash. He smiled and picked up one stack of money and said, "I've got plenty." He put the stack of money back into the bag and tied it up, sitting it on one of the tree branches.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Colsa shook her head, "Great... Darn it now I'm talking more!" She growled and threw a pillow across the room. "Just like you would..." She lowered her head in grief. Then she got up, and started to read the map. As she did so, she spotted another set of darvings, an entirely different message. 'Colsa, I hope I won't have to tell you this way. But I love you, and I want to marry you with all my heart. I fell in love with you the moment I met you. You are a true gem among stones. I hoped that someday we could get away from the humans, and settle somewhere nice and quiet. Have a family, raise the kids nice and right. But it seems the world won't have that... Forever your's, Gary.' Colsa immediately began bursting into tears. "GARY!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

A few minutes passed and Kyle jumped down from the tree and looked around him. He grabbed his stuff and put it in his backpack, then took out a jacket and put it on. He headed toward Texas. Kyle glanced down at his tattoo of a skeliton holding a halloween basket on the inner part of his left lower arm.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Nicole propped two legs on the table, shifting the chair to stand on it's rear two legs. Rocking back and forth, she chewed on a lollipop. 'Hey. Has it started yet?'
Dex looked up from his book. 'You mean the Revolution?'
Nicole opened her mouth to answer.

The glass shattered open, as teams of humans barreled in. Guns were aimed, and both of them could gear more tromping up the stairs. 'Put your hands up where I can see them, freak!' one of then ordered.

'How rude.' Dex stood up, but Nicole waved him down.
'Dex, don't waste your energy.' Nicole placed a hand on the table, slowly letting herself down. Her cloak began billowing around her in the inexistent wind. 'I want them to scream for me.''

Darkness enveloped the tower.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Colsa looked at the jem, holding it close to her chest. "Gary...." She whispered and then grew furious. "Who ever killed you, I will kill them. I will make them pay for this!" She promised, and shifted into the werewolf form and tore out of the apartment. Once outside she howled, and made off towards the woods.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Lilith smiled as the tenth period school bell rang and she finished the last of her homework then waited to be dismissed so she could walk home and hopefully set up her equipment for observing the lunar eclipse that was supposed to happen sometime soon Very Happy

Endellion being a hollow stayed away from the humans right now she was focusing on a small boy's spirit and trying to lure him towards her from the playground that he inhabited but he was being quiet stubborn "COME HERE LITTLE BOY!" she yelled trying not to just rush forward and grab him she hadn't eaten in a looooooong time and she smiled a forced to sweet looking smile "Come here," she said again trying not to lose her temper "I will keep you safe from the monsters out there!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Colsa snarled, and tore through the trees. She had to get information. And the best place to start, was at from a information broker in the woods. You paid him, and he gave you information. Sometimes its only information in return for information. Colsa didn't care how she got it, but this guy had to know something about the person who shot Gary.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Kyle came to a valley and overlooked the large city that was in it. He started making his way down the mountain into the valley.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

"FINALLY!" Lilith said standing up in her her jeans and T-shirt she picked up her books and her finished homework and put them into her locker then started to walk home with her crazy friends, Angel, Madison, Audrey, and Destiny and they went to her house as her friends helped her set up everything at six they went home and she waved then suddenly she felt odd "What the..." she said "I must be getting sick again like I always do for some reason before eclipses!" she said "UGH I HATE THIS!!!" she stormed back into her room and ate a few tums then looked through her telescope as it got darker outside

It was about 8:00 when Endellion FINALLY got the small boy's soul to come a bit closer "Come on now," she said almost drooling "Just a bit closer to safety!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Kyle made it to the bottom then heard a mans voice shout, "HE'S RIGHT THERE! SHOOT HIM!" Kyle saw a bullet coming straight for him and he stepped to the side quickly, the bullet making the stone wall of the mountain side break. "How about that. These humans are getting smarter every day." He laughed and threw his arms up and yelled to the small group of people, "Now why would you do such a thing? Huh? Is it because your mad that I'm stronger than you? Smarter than you? Faster than you?" Kyle smirked and sat down comfortably on a stone. Suddenly a car that did not have any people in it exploded and the group of men all ducked to cover their heads from the flying mettle. When they group of people looked back up, Kyle was no longer there.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

(Endeline is kinda creepy Holo)

Colsa padded into a clearing, an assortment of huts were set up, smoke rising from a few. A campfire was up in the center of the market. A few more huts had rugs and stands out in front. There was a large group of assorted creatures, and there were only two rules here.
1. Creatures only and must be in creature form or have some kind of proof.
2. Must pay up front.
She made her way to information broker, and pulled back the huts folds. Inside though, someone was already dealing business. "Leave, and return later." The voice called out. She nodded and did so. Making the information broker mad was a bad idea.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 pm

(That's the point Wink and I haven't even metioned to you that she has a dark shadowy hole through her chest like these guys here that looks like somebody used a hole puncher thingy on her! XD *points to the holes in their chests*
Creatures Of The Night - Page 2 190px-Adjuchas
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Hollow, are those vas de lorde level?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Kyle laid down at the top of a roof and closed his eyes. He couldn't not be seen by anyone from where he was laying, so he knew there was time to sleep now and when he woke up he would just keep traveling.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:35 pm

By the way, you guys don't have to go to Texas just yet, but if you wish. By all means)

Colsa shuffled her feet impaciantly. She was getting weird looks from the other creatures here. A few lycans aproached her, one wolf, a spider and a fox. Each one tried a pathetic pick up line and she ended up having to claw them some before they would leave. Then there was a voice from the tent. And she entered, the man who had been inside leaving, she gasped. Her fur went into hackles and she snarled. "YOU!" She spat at the Vampire, he chuckled.
"You bet Colsa. Now... What can I do for you?" He replied, his fangs flashing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

(Kyle is headed to Texas because he was told that someone needs to talk to him who lives there. So right now he is traveling there ^.^ They are a human family that knew his parents and they want to tell him about what happened to his parents that made it why he was raised by his uncle. They also hide werewolves in their house to keep them safe cheers )
Kyle closed his eyes and fell asleep on the roof.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

"You have GOT to be joking!" She snarled at him, her green eyes flashing with anger. "No. This is not a joke. Now are we going to do business or not?" He asked, a slight twitch of his lips.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:50 pm

A few hours later, Kyle opened his eyes and looked around. He saw the moon over his head and he laid back down, putting his hands behind his head and breathing deeply.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Colsa had finished business with the Vampire, who she had not learned his name yet. Even after all these years. In payment for the name and species of the sniper, she had to allow him a night of vampire fun, that he could call in at any moment. She agreed, she knew it was basicly she helped him get human blood. Or at least she hoped.
His name was Jeffrey Soto, he was a vampire.
"Of course he is." She grumbled, having already made it out of the market place.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum