Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  Lunar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Kyle stared up at the moon and thought deeply about where he should go after he is done with this little family he is suppose to go see. "Maybe I'll go see the ocean..." He said quietly to himself.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Jaclyn looked at all the people and felt something was going wrong. Texas isnt right now. theres too much activity going to speed up this and find the perfect person to come with me.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am

Kyle mumbled something under his breath then heard a woman scream, "Let go of me!" He sat up quickly and peeked over the flat roof edge and saw a man holding a woman by the arm. She seemed to be struggling to get away and he just wouldn't let her. The man grabbed the woman's other arm and forced her to look at him as he whispered something that a human would not be able to hear, but Kyle could. The man had said, "I want what I payed for and you will give it to me or I will kill your son." The woman pulled herself from the man and started digging through her bag then handed the man a small box. A smile formed on the man's face and he turned and started walking back toward a house that was across the street from the one that Kyle was on.
A few minutes passed and the street was now empty and the house that the man went into was now dark. Kyle stood up then took several steps back, ran toward the house with full speed, and jumped off of the roof, landing by the front door in front of the house. He peeked in through one of the windows and didn't see anyone in the house, so he pulled himself up onto a balcony of the second story of the house and saw the man watching television. Kyle rolled his eyes and knocked on the window then stepped to the side so the man would not see him. He was planning to get past the man then get inside the house and steel the box to find out what was inside of it that was so important.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:54 am

Part the tower smashes into the sand. A body slides out of the broken glass, hitting the sand with a wet thump. Nicole climbed out, clutching her head. She slipped as she tried to clamber out of the tower. Dex catches her before she does.
"Recover first." he ordered, leaping down.
"Ugh...I think I used too much magic..."Nicole looked like she was about to vomit.
"You're alright. Don't complain." Dex said, helping her to the ground.
"Where the heck are we?"
Dex looked towards the sign at the side of the road. '50 miles to Texas.' he read. 'Impressive. London to somewhere in America in an instant. I'm appalled.'
'Shut up and start walking.'
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:14 pm

The man came to the window and opened it, stuck his head out and looked around. Kyle quickly grabbed the mans head and smacked it on the side of the window, knocking the man out, then jumped through the window and looked around for the box. He saw the small black box sitting next to the mans bed and Kyle walked over to it and picked it up. He opened it and saw a large diamond and his eyes lit up. Then he heard the crack of a loaded gun and glanced through the corner of his eyes, seeing the man conscious and holding a shot gun pointed right at Kyle. Kyle slowly turned to face the man and put his hands up, "Ok, you caught me." The man's fingers were shaking and he just barely managed to say, "I know what you are... If I kill you, the hunters will pay me big money." Kyle smirked, "Whatever you say old man." He took a step toward the man, and it looked as if the old guy was going to die of heart attack or something. Kyle joked, "Your like a chihuahua with those big ears and your constant shaking." The man quickly took a step toward Kyle and said, "I'll shoot you!" Kyle laughed, "Then why haven't you already!?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Peace out old man. Don't have a heart attack." He tossed the box toward the man then walked toward the window and climbed out.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Colsa spent the remainder of the night looking for this, Jeffrey. But there was no trace of him, not even a lingering scent. She growled, having returned home for the night. A note was on her apartment door, making her stop and look at it. 'Want real information? Head to Montgomery, Alabama. That's where the sniper is.' Colsa headed inside, and packed what little she could and started out to the train station. "I'mma get him..." She growled, her fingernail growing to claws for a breif moment.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Kyle jumped off the balcony of the second story of the house, then climbed back onto the roof of the other house, grabbed his stuff, jumped back off, and started walking down the street with his backpack over his shoulder. He kept his head low to not draw too much attention. The moonlight reflected off the pitch black street, as sprinklers turned on in some peoples yards and dogs were barking in the distance. The sound of people sleeping filled his ears and his stomach growled. Kyle was not the kind to kill humans, much less eat them, so he started to look around for a store that should have meet inside. He had plenty of money to spend anyways. Then he realized he had left the bag of money from the bank he robbed back in that tree in the forest that was about 60 miles away. "I guess I need to make this town hate me too.." He mumbled to himself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 pm

(So can I have a lunar eclipse? o3o and I dunno about those hollows >.< I just kknow they are hollows XD)

finally the small spirit got within hair range (YES I MEANT TO SAY IT! ._.) and she wrapped him in her hair fast almost drooling then pulled him close and whispered "Now, Your dead for real!" she smiled all evil like and ate the spirit "YUM!" she said glowing a bit brighter then saw that a hose nearby still had a light on at about 3:00 in the morning or something in human time so curious she stepped out into the moonlight and crossed the park to the house and climbed up the tree outside the window and watched the small girl inside

Lilith looked out her telescope again and sighed not haveing seen the eclipse yet "Soon it will be morning..." she murmured then saw something like a human shape outside that was mostly transparent but made its surroundings blurry "WAIT! ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE THINGS!?!" she asked herself in disbelief this was about the seventh time this year! she had been seeing odd things ever since she had gotten that kimono in the mail... she walked towards her closet and pulled it out slipping the beautiful kimono over her pajamas and holding the fans that had come with it and looked back outside now able to see the thing more clearly which looked something like one of those empresses from ancient japan or something.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

(Yeaa! Have the eclipse haha. that would be cool ^.^ )

Kyle saw a small butcher shop that had raw fresh pig meat hanging in the front. He stared at the pig meat that was hanging from the window, the meat being about half his size, and started walking toward it. Kyle's hand turned to claws and he ripped the meat off the hook it was hanging on and he felt his back getting bigger and he glanced down at himself, watching his body change to it's werewolf self. He snarled, now so big that he wouldn't possibly fit through any door in this town, and he took off with the pig meat in his jaws. It didn't look like anyone noticed him as he disappeared into the shadows of an ally way.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:46 pm

(lol was messin around on google and found this epic pic! Very Happy I sooooooooooooooooooooo call it for when Lilith is in her shadow form when she tries to fully mimick a human and not just a shadow Twisted Evil *laughs evily*)

suddenly the eclipse FINALLY started and Lilith looked away from the odd thing then stared right at the moon as suddenly it turned blood red for some reason and as the moon changed she did to into her demonic shadow form named 'Me' by some humans who had seen her copying various objects' appearances and she looked something like this:
Creatures Of The Night - Page 3 Demon
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:55 pm

(awesome pic )

Kyle sat down, leaning against a building and looked up at the Moon. He saw it was in an Eclipse and he shifted back to him human self. Seeing the eclipse gave him a feeling in his stomach, almost as if he was home sick. A faint memory came to him:

"Kyle stop that!" said a girl with long curly black hair and bright green eyes, whose name was Julia. Kyle laughed as he held the frog in his hand, "What? You scared of frogs, too?" He held it closer to her face. The girl screamed, "Stop it! That thing has germs and diseases!" Kyle shrugged and put the frog down, "So what? It's just another misunderstood creature out there." He sat himself next to this girl. A girl he had known his whole life, and sort of had a crush on. Julia shoved him and laughed, "Just wait! The eclipse is going to come." Kyle looked up at the sky and said, "Ok, sure." Julia shot him a glare then said, "It is.. Just wait." The two starred up at the moon for a minutes then it began to start changing to a reddish color.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

(I still don't get why the moon turns kinda red during an eclipse sometimes... 0_0)

Lilith hopped out the window now in her demon form and not caring her kimono still on she ran crazy fast like no other human could and the hollow, Endellion followed (well floated) close behind as Lilith ran towards the direction of Austin, Texas for some reason "What are you thinking little girl? What are you?" she questioned Lilith "I Don't know!" she said "But I just love this feeling! I remember now! all the fun I have had while in this form! It is a shame that I will have to forget this all again whenever I am exhausted and practically puking out shadows..." she said and kept running avoiding town as to not draw attention to herself "For some reason I feel drawn to a certain place that humans call Austin, Texas... This has never happened before in the nine years I have been like this." Endellion looked a bit puzzled and then noticed for the first time that it did seem as though she were being drawn towards this place to "Yes... Same here." she said
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Kyle tore a piece of the raw meat and ate the bite, remembering the nice memory as he watched the moon.

"I told you it was coming." Julia teased him, "you never believe me." Kyle laughed and looked at her, "Because most of the time, your wrong." Julia laughed quietly, "Ok, you got me. Hey did you heard about the band competition? The winner band gets a record label. You should have your band do it!" Kyle looked over at her and said, "As soon as you get the record label, they change your style in music. They make you a completely different band. I'd never go in that competition." Julia shrugged and said, "Well.. I just thought it would be cool." Kyle stood up and said, "Ok, well the eclipse is over.." Julia quickly stood up with him and said, "Yea! Good point! I need to get back home and study for that big test tomorrow in Algebra!" She jumped out of the trunk of the car and waved, "See ya tomorrow Kyle!"

Kyle laid down on the dirt in the ally way and let out a deep sigh as he ate more of the pig.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Lilith saw someone walking alone and got quiet since she WAS visible to humans she slowed her pace and melted into the shadow of a tree and waited until they passed then she hopped out behind them and grabbed their shadow off the ground ripping it off of the human and eating it then leaving the human to die watching as the woman suffered a painful death watched guessing that the woman would probably turn into a soul for her to eat any second and got ready to eat it watching the expression of joy that Lilith had
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Kyle finished off the pig meat then stood up, "Time to keep going." He started walked toward the edge of the valley to started heading toward Texas again. He wanted answers about the parents he never got the chance to meet.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 pm

the human changed into a soul and Endellion gobbled it up almost as soon as it was one and said "Hey! Ya know we would make a really good team or something! You eat the shadow and drain the life and I eat the soul!" she grinned excitedly as they randomly passed through Missouri (like I said Wink inhuman speed! Razz )
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Colsa was aready on the train, readying to Alabama. It wouldn't reach all the way, but from there she could travel on foot.
A young man sat next to her, he kept casting her glances. Finally he seemed to work up the nerve to talk to her. "Are... are you a creature?" He whispered. Goosebumps spread all over her skin, making it apparant that she had a secret. But before she could react further, the young man placed a hand on her arm. "Its alright. I'm one as well..." He assured her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 pm

dey wuz in Arkansas by the next morning
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Kyle saw an empty pick-up truck sitting on the edge of the town. He noticed the keys were in and everything. 'It's too easy! Someone left their keys in their car!?' He thought to himself. Kyle quickly rushed over and hopped in the drivers seat and started the truck and started it, hearing the quiet engine rumble. He rubbed his hands on the steering wheel then pressed on the gas, causing the car to take off quickly onto the high way. He learned to drive when he was only 12 years old, then his uncle taught him to drive a stick shift and a large diesel truck at the age of 13, so he could pretty much drive any kind of vehicle without any problems. He set out on the road then turned on the radio.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Endellion and Lilith went along running and occasionally stopping for a rest and maybe some food once every couple days or something while Lilith's parents worried about her dissapearance and news reports were talking about this mysterious serial killer who was killing people all the way from Illinois to Mississippi at random with no obvious connections and the killings were growing in number every couple days by about ten the police were puzzled, Lilith's parents were grieving and her teachers and classmates were wondering where she was and Lilith was content with her partnership of Endellion and they just ignored the news guessing that the people would never find out who it eally was but by the time that they were a few miles from the border of Texas Lilith had killed a gas station employee and Endellion had eaten his soul then Lilith fainted turning back into her more human form and falling to the ground unconciuos
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Getting annoyed with the music on the radio, Kyle smashed his fist into the radio, sending sparks around his fist and smashing the radio into pieces. He calmly looked back at the road in front of him as he sped past many cars. After a while of driving, he pulled the car over. He was now in Texas, but did not want to continue driving the car. He walked through several town unnoticed until he came upon three story house in the middle of some fields.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Endellion bent over examining Lilith "Well... That was random..." she said and suddenly Lilith stirred and slapped Endellion with a fan "AWAY YOU HORRID CREATURE!!!!!" she screamed and kept hitting her with her fans "Dang! If I didn't know any better I would think you were a soul reaper trainee!" she said giggling and wincing and she got hit "Do... You... Really not... REMEMBER ANYTHING!?!" Endellion wondered aloud "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?! REMEMBER WHAT!?!" Lilith asked and stared at the barely visible Endellion then for the first time looked around and noticed she wasn't anywhere that she recognized but at some gas station with a sign saying '5 miles to Texas!' and people staring at her funny like she was crazy
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Kyle quickly ran up to the house and banged his fist on the door. A Woman who looked to be in her 50's opened the door and said, "Yea? How can I help you, sir?" Kyle quickly said, "My name is Kyle. Are you Rose? I'm here to find out about my parents." The woman's face lit up and she swung the door open, "Kyle!" She clasped her hands together and smiled nicely to him, "Your mother and father were my best friends. Come in, come in."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Lilith blushed a bit with all of these people staring at her and dragged Endellion along after her like a giant balloon then hopped on a skate board and got going "COME ON!" she yelled now racing down the road on the stolen skate board "We need to talk about some things! Now explain please what you meant." she said all serious and Endellion began to explain as they rolled off towards Texas
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Kyle stepped into the house. The house was filled with bright colors that were simply too much for his eyes. He kept his eyes locked on the brown wooden floor so he wouldn't have to squint his eyes at all the bright colors. Rose placed an old wrinkled on on his shoulder and said, "Come with me." Kyle listened and followed her to the kitchen area and she motioned for him to sit at the table. He did as he was told and sat there. After a moment of silence, he asked the old woman, "So, what happened to my parents?" Rose turned to him and also sat at the table, "Your mother and father were my best friends growing up. Oh my, I was so jealous of your mother though when your father started paying her more attention. They got married when they were both 26 years old and In their 30's they had you. But your mother and father were being hunted." Kyle interrupted her, "Hunted? By what? We were not known of my humans until a few years ago.." Rose gave him a look of concern and said quietly, "They were being hunted by werewolves." He interrupted her again, "But they were werewolves also." Rose shook her said, "your mother was a werewolf. Not your father. Other werewolves were trying to hunt down your father and kill him and you so they could take your mother to join them.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum