Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 16 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am

Rowan walked under the same bridge Nina was under. He tripped over her and mumbled. "Hey Nina," he sat looking at her, "Stole again?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Nina smiled with pride, "Yep. And I never get caught." She sat up, "What's up Bangs? What brings you under this highway bridge on a day like this?" Nina always called Rowan 'Bangs' because his hair was always in his face.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Rowan smiled and punched her playfully. "I'm looking for trouble," he shook the hair off his face.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well then, you've come to the right place. Trouble always seems to find me." Nina took another drink from her water.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 pm

"You're blind Lunar! You must be completely utterly BLIND!!! He totally likes you!" She flicked her sister's arm, and kept walking.

Ayalilla had taken her children out of the stroller, and put them to bed. She sat down on the couch and pulled out her lap-top. "OK! Job hunting time..." she began to search through the website of jobs available that she had found.

(I'm thinking of bringing Askuwheteau into this... Maybe he could be a boys gym teacher or something XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Lunar smiled, her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She nudged Holo playfully then tried to change the subject, "Isn't that competition thing that the mayor want everyone to do today?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Holo looked at her sister confused. "Whaaaa...? What the heck are you talking about?"

(Ok! I have come up with a question! AND IT'S A DARNED GOOD ONE! Look to the side scroller bar to see it :3)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Lunar shook her head, "Never mind." She looked around silently as they walked then asked, "Where are we going?"

Nina looked to the left, seeing the train coming. They weren't sitting next to the tracks or anything, they were a good 10 feet from them. The train came closer and closer before it sped by, making loud rattling sounds from the rocks by the tracks bouncing up and down.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

"Somewhere... I don't know! You decide..." Holo said, and looked around. "I have no clue where we are!"

Name: Askuwheteau (thouh he just has people call him Asku so they don't have to say his whole name)
Looks: Wolf to Human - Page 16 Anime_10
Job: New Highschool "Health" teacher
Personality: He is very mature, and very protective. He comes across as serious and
mysterious, but will happily make you laugh. He is the type that would
lend his shoulder to cry on, and is very caring of most everyone. He is kinda clueless about things like emotions and all... All he knows is when someone is sad, mad, or happy. that's about it.
Other: He's always wearing these coats and thick long sleeved shirts no matter what season it is. Same with his pants. He's always wearing sweat pants or jeans. QUite a few of the school girls have been talking about him since he got his new job. They seem to like him and people try to tell him, but he just doesn't get it. (most of our characters are in high school or are adults, right? Good)

Last edited by Holo on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:50 am

"I know where we are. Want to get some pizza to take back to the house for Jay? She seemed to have had a bad day yesterday. She could use some pizza." Lunar explained while walking.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

Rowan watched as the train zoomed past. He felt his hair blowing all around his face. He closed his eyes so his hair wouldn't hurt his eyes. As soon as the train passed he opened them and fixed his hair by shaking his head.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

"Yeah. Definitely a pizza mood..." Holo said distractedly. She had just seen a man... He seemed... Familiar. But not. She had never met him before! Had she? "Hey... Lunar... Have we ever met that man over there?" she asked, and pointed to a street corner where a black haired man in a green winter coat and a hoodie under that stood waiting for some cars to go by.

Askuwheteau stood waiting for the cars to pass. One of the cars was full of some teenage girls and as they passed, they screamed something and waved. He stared after them questioningly. "What the- Eh, ON TO THE SHOPPING!" he crossed the street finally and walked towards a small store.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Lunar looked at the man for a long moment. "Yea, he kind of does look familiar."

Nina laughed, "How on earth do you do that with your hair? It's always in the same place, always so, perfect."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Askuwheteau kept on walking, not noticing Holo or Lunar. He reached the store, and walked inside. He browsed through and got some milk, some Doritos, and some Tostitos. "Errrmmm... Can I maybe have a pack of cigarettes?" he asked the guy at the check out line. "You're a smoker?" the man asked, really surprised. "No... No, it's not for me! It's for my sister. Lately she's been... Depressed." he sighed. "I hate it when she's sad. She asked me to get a pack of cigarettes." The man handed them over, and he showed his license. "How much?"
"Fifteen bucks."
"Oh, wow! Here." he handed over 16 bucks, and left.

Name: Midnight Shadows (she has people just call her Midnight)
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Job: None yet. She's looking for one.
Personality: A bit rebellious. Loves to try new things. She is a good person, but she has some bad habits... She gets sad and offended easily. Flirts practically nonstop, but she's almost never serious about it.
Other: She likes to wear jeans jackets ^-^ She often gets complaints about the way she acts and dresses, but for some reason seems to like it when people complain. Most complaints are about her motorcycle. Trying to quit smoking, but rather unsuccesful.

Last edited by Holo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 pm

"Do we know him?" Lunar asked Holo.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 pm

"I really don't know... Maybe we just saw him and for some reason he stuck in our memory. Some people tend to do that..." She put her had on Lunar's shoulder and said. "Come on... We should go on to wherever we were going."

Asku jumped at the loud noise of Midnight Shadows's motorcycle coming down the rode. "I HATE THAT THING! You know I do! How come you came?" he bumbled.

"Weeeeeeelllllllll.... I know you're so stupid, you'd probably get lost somewhere! I came to take you home fast so the milk wouldn't get warm."
"How would that happen?"
"You'd get to ride on my motorcycle. Backseat..." she gestured to the extra seat behind her, and Askuwheteau flinched. "NO WAY! It's like getting on a deathmachine..."
"YOU'RE SUCH A STICK IN THE MUD!" Midnight Shadows yelled, and pulled him onto the seat. "You're going home on my motorcycle whether you like it or not. Now grab me somewhere so you don't fall off!"
"NO! I'll look like a pervert..."
"I'm your sister..."
"EVEN WORSE!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Lunar turned the corner and walked into the small corner store. It was a pizza place, but a very unknown pizza place. They didn't get much business, but their pizza was fantastic. Lunar walked up to the counter and called out into the empty room, "Hello?" A man came through the door from the kitchen and he grinned wide, "Costumers! How can I help you two?" Lunar grinned, "Tony, I just want a regular pizza." The bearded man smiled even more, "Nice to know you are still a constant costumer here, Lunar. Where is Nina?" "Nina is busy with some things." Lunar answered then introduced Holo, "Tony, this is my sister Holo. Holo, this is Tony, the manager of this pizza place."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 pm

"Hi Tony..." Holo said, and waved. She looked out the window and watched the black haired man driving away on a motorcycle. 'WHERE DO I KNOW HIM FROM!?' she thought.

Askuwheteau screamed as the motorocycle jumped forward, and he grabbed his sister's shoulders. "I see why you said that... I'm never riding one of these things again! It's creepy... And to loud!" he complained, and tightened his grip so that he wouldn't fall. Midnight Shadows just laughed, and kept driving.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Lunar asked Tony, "Do you know who that man is that just left on a motorcycle with that woman? Has he ever been in here?" Tony shrugged, "Sorry, I don't know who you're talking about. But I'll be out with your pizza in a minute." With that, Tony left to the kitchen. Lunar turned around and walked to a table and sat down at a chair, "I don't know where we might have seen him before. But I do remember him from somewhere."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 am

"It was probably just at Walmart or something... It doesn't mater that much really, does it?" Holo mumbled, and leaned her hand onto her hand, staring out the window at the sky.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 am

"I guess not." Lunar laid her head down on the table, her arms covering her face.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Askuwheteau sighed with relief when his sister stopped, and parked her bike outside of the apartments. "FINALLY! I was sure I would die..." he said sarcastically. He got off, and started to go up the stairs. Some of their neighbors were ladies from about 17 to 20 something, and they waved at him. He just waved back, and wet on cluelessly. He reached into his pocket for the keys and noticed they weren't there. "That little... UGH! WHY DID I EVEN LET HER MOVE IN WITH ME!?!" he trudged back to his sister and asked for the keys. "NOPE! Not gonna give 'em... Gotta wait for me!"
"Fine. Hurry up, what are you even doing?"
"Fixing my motorcycle. I think ya broke it 'cuz you're so fat!" she joked, and gently hit his arm. "No... I think there's just something wrong with the fuel tank. Might be leaking."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 pm

(Holo: Can you post Asku in a different color? I'm having trouble reading it. Thank you)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 am

(mmmkay! I'll try white... Or is that not better?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 pm

(Normal text is white)

Erebus looked around boredly, he had just watched the train pass by and walked across the tracks. He could see two kids under the bridge and turned away from them towards the shops. But there was the seven-eleven and he KNEW he couldn't go in there again after last night. So he kept on going by, tucking his face into the collar of his jacket to keep the cashier clerk from seeing him. Looking up in time, he saw the siblings cross into the pizza shop right as two adults on a motorcycle zoomed past, one of them obviously not happy with the adventure.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next