Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaara愛
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 20 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 pm

He came back out and presented it to her with a wild grin. It had 'Raffiel's Frisbee' written crudely on it. "I've had it sense I was like, five." He explained. "I'm a lot better at writing now."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Lunar examined the writing and commented, "I'd hope so. I can barely read that." She grinned and walked to the street and asked, "You ready to go?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Askuwheteau was so happy and excited that he screamed "FINALLY! I FOUND THEM!" he hugged Khora tightly. "Thank you... You've helped a lot!" He ran off back the way he had come and burst into Ahiga's bike repair shop a few minutes later. "AHIGA! MIDNIGHT! I KNOW WHERE LUNAR AND HOLO ARE!!" Ahiga looked up dumbly and asked "Who?" Asku frowned, and punched is brother lightly. "Stop fooling around, our little sisters! A kind lady who works at the home made medicine store across the street told me where they're living because she lives there." Midnight had recovered from shock "A-Are you sure it's them?"
"No, but it's worth a try!"
"Fine, we'll check it out later..." Ahiga muttered.
"Do you really not care, or are you just pretending Ahiga? This is serious! We could finally get the family back together! Unless... Unless they've forgotten and they are happy. Then we should probably leave them be."
"Yeah..."
"Yeah what?"
"I was joking. Hey, where'd Midnight go?" Ahiga asked suddenly. "RIGHT HERE!" she called from outside. "HURRY UP YOU IDIOTS! I WANT TO SEE MY BABIES!!"
"Why do you ALWAYS call our sisters 'Your babies'!?" the brothers exclaimed at the same time, and walked outside following Askuwheteau.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Raffiel nodded, and ran after her. "Well I was five, what'cha expect?" He laughed and then shoved her lightly. "RACE YOU!" The boy exclaimed before dropping into a dead sprint for the park.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Lunar laughed and chased after him, "Hey!" running as fast as she could, she was catching up.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Raffiel jumped over the hood of a car, holding his Frisbee tightly and then rolled on the ground. He got up and kept on running, slowly going faster.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 pm

The three siblings reached where the lady still was, and Asku yelled "THANKS AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Guys... That's the lady who helped us so much!" Ahiga and Midnight looked over. "Hi... THanks I guess." Ahiga mumbled. "THANKS LADY! LIKE YOUR OUTFIT!" Midnight called out, and waved. "I WOULD TALK MORE BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN MY SISTERS IN YEARS! WE'RE KINDA IN A HURRY..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Holy cow! He's like a ninja! Lunar thought to herself as she ran around the car, trying to catch up still.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Khora blinked in confusion and then waved after them. Blushing, she realized she was in a sleeve-less Tee with rather medium short shorts on and sneakers with her green hoodie tied around her waist. She pulled the hoodie loose and pulled it on before she ran back to Malukah.

Raffiel laughed. "Can't catch me!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

"You're a lot fast than I thought!" Lunar shouted with a grin.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm

He shrugged, slowing down as he stepped onto the park and turned to smile. "And the winner is...." He droaned off, doing a little jump of victory and of course flipped backwards on it to land with his feet perfectly square on the concrete. "RAFFIEL!" (Yeah I decided to make him a lil ninja)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Lunar caught up and gasped for breath, "My goodness! You really are in shape." Laughing, she spoke, "You're like a ninja!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 pm

The siblings headed off again, and walked all the way down. "Ok... Now we have to turn!" Askuwheteau turned, and walked all the way down the street as instructed. He found a house with a big tree, and knocked on the door. Midnight started to do a little happy dance, and Ahiga just watched her like she was crazy. "That's why I'm not excited about finding some more siblings..." he joked, and Askuwheteau laughed. He knocked again, and waited.

Holo heard knocking, and stood up. "I'll get it Jay. You finish up eating, K?" She got up, and opened the door. There were three strange people outside. The man from before who looked scarily like Lunar, but older and male. The girl who had been with him who had Lunar's dark hair, but a face very similari to Holo's own. And another person. Another boy who looked twenty something, he looked exactly like the person she saw in the mirror everyday except for his hair was a darker shade, and more red instead of orange. "Mom...! MOMMY JAY!" Holo yelled, and ran back inside. "Mommy, there's weird people at the door and they look like me and Lunar!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

He blushed, "Nah, not that cool..." He said and then ducked his head away. He walked onto the grassy field and got out the Frisbee. He wasn't even really outta breath.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm

(Heather Feather... Your turn...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Lunar followed. I'm and going to fall on my face trying to catch this frisbee... She thought to herself nervously. She didn't want to make herself look like an idiot, especially in front of Raffiel.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

He grinned as she got ready and then let the disc fly, zooming out of his hand.... in the wrong way. "Eh...?" He said, face still smiling as the Frisbee went behind him and hit some innocent lady in the head. He quickly turned, and then yelled. "I'M SO SORRY!" Raffiel then ran over to retrieve his Frisbee from the lady who was rubbing what was no doubt a bump on the head.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Lunar almost busted up laughing, but quickly put her hand over her mouth as if to hold the laugh in.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Jay shot up and walked to the door. "Hello, I'm Jay," she looked at them suspicously.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Raffiel came back and timidly tried again. It made it half way on course, and then fell. "Eh...." He said, embarrassed and then scratched his head.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Lunar walked over to the frisbee and picked it up. "It's alright. I'm not any better, really." She stepped back to her original spot and threw the frisbee. Maybe a bit to far, too. She watched as it went straight over his head and hit the trunk of a tree, falling to the ground. She stood there silently. Realizing she HAD thrown is straight, just a bit too hard. If she threw it a bit lighter, it would have gone straight to him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm

He shrugged, "Better then mine!" He exclaimed and threw it back, a little bit harder, and it suddenly veered off and turned back around to hit the woman again in the head. "SORRY!" He yelled as she threw words at him he would rather not hear.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Holo followed Jay back to the door, and kind of hid behind her. "Who are they...?" she asked.

"HOLO! DO YOU REMEMBER US?" the black haired woman was shouting. Ahiga flicked her, and she got quiet.
The man in front started to talk "Ummm... My name is Askuwheteau. Errrrr... We have been looking for Holo and her sister a black haired, blue eyed girl named Lunar. "I was told they lived here by a kind woman, and ummm... Well I see she was right. May I ask where Lunar is?" he said akwardly. Ahiga facepalmed. "Asku... You have NO idea how creepy that made us sound!" he yelled, and pulled his brother back. "He's bad at explaining things. Sorry, we're Holo and Lunar's si-" Midnight sudenly cut him off, and put her hand over Ahiga's mouth. "Don't you dare say... We promised not to if they were happy!"
"Pretty treeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Askuwheteau randomly said, and shuffled over to it. "Very pretty! Aren't you a wonderful tree? A good protector for my-" he got cut off as well because Midnight kicked him "ASKU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THE DARNED RULE! DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING MORE! EITHER OF YOU!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Lunar walked over to Raffiel and suggested, "Maybe we should switch sides? That way, if the frisbee does that again, it won't hit anyone in the.... Head."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm

He blushed. "Uh yeah, that's a good idea..." He said, and then was hit square in the head by the lady who then stormed outta the park. "Ow..." He said, face twisted in a throbbing pain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next