Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Wolf to Human - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Wolf to Human

+6
ArcticFox
Gaarać„›
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Nyles
10 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Wolf to Human - Page 23 Empty Re: Wolf to Human

Post  Me Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"Lunar... They were looking for you. They asked me if I was happy, then they started talking about wanting to find you. Did they ask you?" Holo cocked her head, and looked at her sister.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm

"Just a year but I've already been in some crazy situations..." Blaze spoke, looking up from the sidewalk.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Khora gave him an interested look. "Really. What would those be?" She asked him with a spark of curiosity.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 am

"They didn't ask me anything. I heard them talking about how they were the siblings of Jay's kids." Lunar paused, then continued, "But when they saw me, they just left. More than left, they took off. Almost like they were nervous or something. But from what they were saying, it sounded like a video game..."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 am

Holo made a noise that sounded like "pppssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhtTTTTttt!" she rolled her eyes, and put her hand on Lunar's shoulder. "Lunar... Even me, the idiotic child with mental problems could figure out that was a cover story! They were just making it up..! I think."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

"So you think that could really be them?" She sounded a bit hopeful.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 am

"Maybe... You never know." Holo said, and squezed Luna's shoulder, then let go. "Well... It's late, we should probably go to bed before we're caught."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am

Lunar nodded, "Good idea..."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

"Night Lunar!" Holo whispered, and crept out the door and into her own bedroom.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 am

Lunar changed into her pajamas, turned the light off, then crawled into her bed, curling the blanket up over her head as she fell asleep.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

This topic has been reopened. In order for it to be successful now that it has been reopened, here is what will have happened. It'll be a couple years after the past events in the posting. Anyone may join now that wasn't already and feel free to change the information on a preexisting character if it no longer is accurate. The community event will go on as if it never happened.

For my specifics on character change, Erebus is now black, not white and twenty seven.
Raffiel is seventeen.
Khora is twenty five.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:54 am

Name: Nina
Looks: Caucasian. About 5'6. Straight Platinum Blond hair that goes to only about 4 inches past her shoulders. Bright orange eyes. Pale skin. Nose and lip piercing.
Clothes: Mostly Band T-shirts and either grey or black skinny jeans with red converse that are covered in marks of black sharpie.
Personality: She gets in a lot of trouble- Detention almost always, use to always be grounded, but her parents finally gave up on her, Being chased down the street by cops, etc. Nina also gets in quite a bit of fights and doesn't like when someone gets in her way. Other than that, she is really nice to her friends. Her and Lunar were once really close friends, but lately Nina hasn't been liking the way Lunar tries to tell her what not to do, so she has been avoiding her since.

Nina walked down the street by herself, her black jeans hanging loosely around her thin, but muscular frame. She had the hood of her dark grey jacket over her head, covering most of her face from he world, with her earphones plugged into her ears blasting her favorite song. She tucked her hands into the pockets of her jacket and continued walking down the street, her head low.

Last edited by Lunar on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 am

(YAY! WOOHOO! HOORAY! I'd like to enter Bo-Bo. Sorry that before all of my characters seemed super crazy except for maybe Ayalilla. I'll try to tone down the crazy.)
Name: Rainbow/Bo-Bo
Description: He is of Vietnamese descent, but he was born and raised in America, as were his parents. He dyed his hair a rainbow of colors to show that he is proud to be gay and he has blue eyes. He wears contacts mostly, but he does have a pair of glasses.
Other: Currently works at a gas station. He finds real life pretty boring, so he reads a lot. He was an only child and was very spoiled as a child.

Last edited by Holo on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

Name: Aaron
Nickname: Windrunner (Given to him for his unusual speed and love of the wind)
Description: Of Native American decent, never got to know his parents, ran away from his foster parents when he was eleven. Dark brown hair and Amber eyes. Has an excellent education in math and science, but is behind in history. Studies from books he finds in libraries or trash cans. Has a deep scar on his left cheek and several scars running up and down his legs from when he falls.
Personality: Loves to explore and run. He gets in trouble a lot and has the scars to prove it. Explores the realm of books whenever he can. Likes being alone and doesn't talk much to others. Always willing to race someone new.

Aaron stands up and stretches his stiff back. He had rolled off the soft mat he had made for himself a while ago. He looked around before pulling out his favorite coat and book and sitting down on the street corner to read.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 am

Name: Ares
Description: Caucasian, stands at around 5 ft 9, his build is a tad larger than most regular people, he has shaggy brown hair that always falls in his eyes, which are blue in color. His mouth seems to perpetually be in a frown and people always think he's angry.
Personality: He is a very friendly person when people get to know him, but seems to be a bit closed to people he doesn't know, always one for a laugh he likes making jokes.
History: (Requires prior collaboration, this area is not finished! PLEASE TURN BACK!)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:57 am

Name: Tiern
Description: Somehow, has natural silver hair, that goes a bit past her shoulders, ends of her hair are dyed red, bright green eyes
Personality: kind, hardworking, easily deals with Soren's mischief, helps as many people possible
Other: Has ended up taken care of Soren after finding him living on the streets , works by watching a bookstore

Name: Soren
Description: Black hair, mischievous blue eyes
Personality: Mischievous, loves making fun of people in his spare time, but when it really counts, make sure that other people don't get hurt as a way to thank Tiern for taking care of him
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 am

Ares quickly and quietly made his way down the sidewalk, his target was a special person, he could notice everyone around him but Ares. Ending up behind Windrunner, Ares tapped him on the shoulder, "So what book is it today?" He said with a smirk on his face.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:18 am

Windrunner looked up at his brother, "Oh hi bro, its Moby Dick today." He placed his book mark in the book and showed his brother the cover. "This book is pretty amazing." He said half to himself. Then went back to reading.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:38 am

Raffiel launched himself out of bed with an exuberant amount of energy. Even at seventeen, the young lad still possessed his childlike energy and excitement. He hummed a little tune, one that annoyed his mother to no end, as he gathered his school supplies. He had to go through just one more year of the torture before he was free, and the youth couldn't wait. He flashed a grin at his reflection while he checked to see if everything was in order and then dashed downstairs to grab some breakfast. Over the years, his mother had turned things around. The shop she now ran, the kind and gentle elderly woman named Malukah had died two years back, and Khora had inherited the shop. It was so profitable that Khora had been able to pay back all her debts and even start saving some for Raffiel's college days. As he turned the bottom stairwell and walked into the dimly lit kitchen, he heard a small chuckle coming from the study. Curious, though perhaps it wasn't a good thing, he crept over and peeked in. Instantly after that foolhardy decision Raffiel dashed away from the door. He hated walking in on Khora and her boyfriend Erebus. Gah, they creeped him out some days. He never caught them doing anything bad really for a couple, kissing holding hands, that kind of stuff. The one time he did had scarred him for life as he so claimed, and all he found them doing was talking about things a little fifteen year old boy really shouldn't be hearing. Raffiel quickly snatched a banana and called out a goodbye which was quickly met with two in response and walked out into the crisp morning air. "Time to go get the girls." Raffiel said as he crossed the street.

Khora shoved a playful Erebus away from her, chuckling at his advance. They'd been together for three years now, a long and enchanting time. Not that it didn't have its flaws, ups and downs, fight. Oh no, they'd actually had had plenty of them, but that dangerous clash just seemed to make them closer afterwards when the harsh words had stopped. "I've got work in an hour." She chided as he took her hand and kissed it. "Erebus!" The dark-skinned woman gave an exasperated sigh as he simply continued to kiss her head, one by one he kissed her fingers and then her palm and then the back of her hand. "Alright, if you want you can come with again. Heavens no I could use another hand." She saw him flash a childish grin at his victory and stand up still not releasing her hand.
"Good! What about that Lunar girl across the street, I've seen her come by a lot. Maybe she'd like to work there." Erebus suggested as he slipped on his leather jacket. "Or you know, I could work there." He flashed a white smile at her, his deep blue eyes watching her reaction.
Khora had to stifle a snort of amusement at his offer of working in the herb shop. "Sorry sweetie, but the most you'll be doing around there is guarding or unloading shipments."
"I'm alright with that. Come on, I don't mind taking on a second job, heck you don't even have to pay me. It just means I'm spending more time with you." Erebus squeezed her hand and at last she gave in. "Great, now lets get to work." He grinned and they left for the small Volkswagen parked in the driveway.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Holo had woken up at somewhere around 3 in the morning. She didn't know why, but for some reason she just couldn't go back to sleep. So she'd played on her computer. She frowned at the glare the rising sun was making on the screen and decided it was time for her to get ready.

Bo-Bo was already in his uniform, halfway to work. It wasn't that far from the apartments. A little under eleven blocks.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 am

"Yeah." He said, tussling Aaron's hair, "You know they forced us to read that book one year." He said, to say the truth Ares was a little annoyed with the young boy, he told him several times that he should come live with his family, and that it would be no trouble, but Aaron would have nothing to do with it. "Well you know where I have to go so I'll see you in the afternoon." Ares said as he began to walk down the sidewalk, the bag hopping against his back like a caffeinated rabbit.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 am

Since he was the first shift of the day it was up to Bo-Bo to open the building. He reached into his pocket and did so, walking in and turning on the lights. He also turned on the TV, switching it to the news channel as he walked around the gas station and checked everything was in the correct place.

"Hey if anybody needed the bathroom you can suck it up and deal with it 'cause I'm showering and it'll be at least 15 minutes!" Holo called, grabbing some clothes and heading into the hallway.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 am

"Enjoy your day, see you in the afternoon." Aaron said, not really paying attention locked back into the book already. This would be his fifth book finished this week, and he had a dictionary hidden still just incase he couldn't understand a word.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Name: Lunar
Looks: 5'2 and only about 100 pounds, she is rather small in size. She has long, wavy black hair, sapphire blue eyes, and pale skin.
Crush: Raffiel
Personality: Lunar is intelligent and loves to learn new things, recently developing a love for reading. She is caring, and likes to take care of others. She always puts someone else before herself. The rest of her personality you can find out once you meet her.
Other: Lunar is very artistic. She loves music and street art(Graffiti). She believes art helps people find their purpose. Lunar knows how to play the violin, and occasionally she goes out and creates her colorful, abstract art. Although she doesn't tell anyone about that little hobby. Unlike when she was younger, Lunar is now a lot more mature. She isn't as hyper and careless as she once was.

Lunar was sitting in her bed, her back leaned carefully against the headboard with her knees curled up toward her chest. She had began reading her new book the previous night and lost track of time. Her eyes left the book for the first time all night when she heard her sister call out. Realizing what time it was, she looked around her room to see the morning sun barely shining through her curtains. Lunar reached over to the night stand and switched her lamp off, placed a book mark into her book and sat it down, then got up out of bed and moved over to the curtains, opening them and allowing the bright morning light to engulf her bedroom. She reached up and open the window to allow the cool morning breeze in. She surprisingly didn't even feel tired, even for staying up and reading all night long. Lunar walked over to another desk, picked up her brush that was sitting on it, and combed through her hair before sitting down and putting on a bit of makeup.

Nina, not paying attention to where she was walking, bumped into Raffiel on her way to school. She turned on him quickly and growled, "Watch where you're going!" She wasn't in a good mood today. The blonde girl turned and stalked away from him, frustrated.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am

Holo stepped out of the shower, got dressed, and went into the hallway. Lunars door was still shut and she knocked on t, thinking her sister was still asleep. "Heelllooo? Wake up, Lunie! Before you're laaate! I'll make you some toast and leave it on the table for you."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next