Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crossover Academy! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crossover Academy!

+4
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
8 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crossover Academy! - Page 6 Empty Re: Crossover Academy!

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:39 am

ATLAS looked over and saw the fellow robot with his hand up. He started to wave, but when he saw the expression on Quote's face (secretly wishing he could broadcast emotions that well) he came over and started chirping rapidly. He honestly hoped that the robot would be able to understand that he had absolutely no idea what to do.

"Well, that's about as much as I expected," she sighed. "Can I trust you with a secret? No, don't answer; I already know the answer is 'no'. Well, I'm going to tell you anyways." She gave a slight motion, and a chair rose up from the floor. "You might want to take a seat for this one. Okay, here goes: it's about Him. The big boss. It's His regulations." she gave another slight motion, and a piece of paper started coming out of a printer. "I just didn't want to disturb the students by mentioning Him, so I just said the first thing that came to my mind. You might want to take a look at some of those new regulations."
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote was confused at first, not used to speaking like that usually. He understood it, though and chirped back, holding up his paper.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm

The paper caught the angered Asari's attention, making her almost snatch it the moment it was done printing. She looked over the regulations and then furrowed her brow, "I don't understand this GLaDOS its all in numbers." Liara said with a tight voice. "What new regulations?" Her eyes narrowed as she once again tried to make out the digital code.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm

GLaDOS furrowed her mechanical brow, then came into realization. "Oh, yes. I was trying to teach Blue and Orange how to read English, by printing something in binary, then in English. Those tests failed. Let's see if I can get something more suited to your mind," she droned. She reared up and started processing. All of a sudden, she gave a shudder and shut down.

Lazarus cursed under his breath. "Excuse me, sir?" he started. "I think I might have made a mistake in my code. I'm not sure that the Headmistress is still operational."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Legion turned to Lazarus, if it could facially express its confusion it would have appeared rather humourous. "What do you mean?" It asked, crossing over from where it had been inputting a rather complex code. "GLaDOS-headmistriss should not be effected by any prgrams we run in this classroom." It stated, taking a moment to process what the student might possibly be saying. "Please explain."

Liara jumped back in confusion and shock, her anger finally dissapated. "GLaDOS?" She asked, racing towards the giant machine that had suddenly shut off. "GLaDOS?" She repeated the worried question, hands touching cold metal. Goddess did she just terminate?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

The central robot remained still, just a hunk of wires and metal.

Lazarus started to get nervous. "Well, I was trying to target one of the students' computers to shut it down, but it seems like I made a typo, and shut down the Headmistress by mistake."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 pm

"Please refrain from targeting another student's computer until later in the curriculum." Legion first stated and then analyzed the code Lazarus had used. "The probability of Headmistriss-GLaDOS failing to revert any flawed attempt to hack into her systems is 0.008766759923%." It paused, the pieces of metal flaring around its head stopped. "Unless the code used is attached to a Geth algorithm. Then the probability is... 89.456588823%. Conclusion, we must fix this." Legion grew stiff as it began to communicate with GLaDOS, sending a rather simple command with only one purpose, reboot.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

The announcer's pre-recorded voice rang in the Geth's "ears", as well as all throughout GLaDOS' chamber: "Reboot failed. System restarting..." there was a slight pause. "Restart failed. Please initiate a core transfer to attempt to regain power." At this Wheatley gave a robotic grin. "That's it!" he shouted to Liara. "Alright, so I'm going to eject from this body, then you're going to catch me! The system will sense a free core, and will be prepared to initiate a core transfer. After that, you're going to have to put me in the Core Transfer Receptacle. You got it?" he asked, and without waiting for an answer, he ejected himself. "Ah! I told you to catch me! Why didn't you catch me?" A loud beep could be heard. "Warning: central core is unresponsive; alternate core detected. To initiate a core transfer, please deposit substitute core in receptacle." "Come on, come on! Plug me in!"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Legion beeped with shock making the oblivious classroom, aside from a slightly aware Lazarus, look up in confusion and a slight bit of shock for a few of the girls.

Liara was stunned, completely taken unawares by the current happenings within the room. As Wheatly literally was ejected into the air and was aimed straight at her she hesitated, letting him drop. "What are you talking about? What'll this do to GLaDOS?" She asked frantically, unable to keep calm despite herself and her mother's teachings. She looked at the core transfer receptacle and then back at GLaDOS. "This won't kill her right?" She asked desperately, understanding that SOMEONE needed to be put in power and in charge. Her old time as the Shadow Broker was tugging at her seductively, but there was not way she could manage a school. A galactic wide information network that contained secrets that in ten minutes could start a war, sure, she could handle that. But this? "Wheatly, it won't kill her right?" She repeated tightly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Wheatley gave this a little bit of thought. "Well, it didn't kill her last time," he concluded. "Basically, all this is going to do is replace me as her 'head', which is her main core. Then, I suppose I'll just put her back in her old potato battery body," he said, motioning over to a potato, with a few wires and nails sticking out of it, sitting on a podium. "Come on, just plug me in and be prepared to press the Stalemate Resolution Button!"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 am

Liara gave a rather annoyed huff, she placed Wheatley's core down upon the core transfer receptacle. She didn't like it, she felt like a tool and no doubt was one. But which of the two would be a better headmistriss? Wheatly seemed like a complete idiot, GLaDOS could be manipulative and utterly insensative. Perhaps having a moron in charge would make her control over what happened here stronger. Yes, that was it. Liara refused to become a tool, instead she would make her almost user a tool of her own. "Wheatly, you better listen to me about this right now." She growled, not having pressed anything to actually start the transfer. "I am the one that did this for you, you will not forget it. If I need something, you will help me because I know just how to reverse this and put GLaDOS back in charge." She hardly knew, that was a major lie, but Liara knew just how foolish the AI core upon the core transfer receptacle really was. Liara glew with biotics, threatening the core before her. "Who is the one that is giving this to you? And who is the one that can take it away just like that?" The menace in her voice was coating each word, her body shook with dark power. "Who is it Wheatly?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Wheatley nervously gulped and spun around. Finally, he came to a desicion. "You are," he ventured. Quickly, before Liara had any idea what to reply, he initiated the core transfer procedure. "Core accepted. Substitute core, are you ready to start the procedure?" A confident "yes" was heard from the former Intelligence Dampening Sphere. Ă„s the central core is currently indisposed, the core transfer procedure will now begin." Wheatley shuddered, remembering how much it hurt. "You might want to look away for this," he told Liara. The panels around GLaDOS rose, Wheatley sunk into the floor, and the Core Tranfer was underway.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:48 am

Liara smirked at his words, and then backed away to a safe distance. She watched as he was suddenly gone from sight and then felt a small familiar feeling of control returning to her. The Asari paused, she hadn't felt that for a long time... A century even. Then she closed her eyes and waited for the process to be done with.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 pm

"Core transfer complete." Wheatley stretched his newly elongated body, relishing the feel of being in charge. "Alright, let's get this over and done with," he said, lifting up GLaDOS' head and the potato, then taking them under some panels. After a short while, he brought PotatOS out, held in his robotic claw. "Oh, great. Not again..." the potato lamented. "Could someone please tell me why this idiot is in charge again? And why I'm back in a potato?" She took a look around, and saw Liara standing there, with a smug look on her face. "You!" she fumed. "Not again! You see, this is why I fired you: in case this happened again! Now look what you've done; I hope you're happy."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Liara couldn't help but grin wider at the remark from GLaDOS. "Technicall you never fired me considering you told me to continue working." She pointed out, a flare of biotics surging up her body. "And GLaDOS I have simply done what I used to do in my own universe. You see I was what is called the Shadow Broker, an information broker that could start a war in ten minutes considering all the contacts I had. No one knew who I was, or the real power I possesed. And one of my favorite past times was changing who was in charge of anything invovled with me. This, was just a little more direct then I used to be." Liara grinned brightly as she felt a bit of nostalgia. "Now Wheatly, dear, do you enjoy your new body?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Wheatley, completely oblivious that Liara was using him, nodded. "There's just one problem," he began. GLaDOS started madly giggling, too quietly for Wheatley to hear, but just loud enough for Liara. "Of course! Dr. Liara, you have no idea what you just did! My body, now occupied by Wheatley, is programmed to give a sensation of euphoria whenever a test is completed. This drives the central core almost to the point of insanity, unless it can resist. Of course, the Intelligence Dampening Sphere, having the willpower of a worm, is totally helpless to solution euphoria."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Dr.Liara ignored GLaDOS at first and gave her attention to Wheatly. "What problem is that Wheately?" She asked gently and then gave GLaDOS a cold hard glare. 'We will see...' She mouthed at the now potato battery ex-headmistriss.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Wheatley gulped, trying not to make Liara angry. "Well, you see, sometimes I get this itch..." he started to fade off. He took a look at PotatOS, then a look at Liara, and almost flinched in surprise; for where Liara was, there was now his old friend, the only friend he never got to say goodbye to...
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Liara looked at him, confusion making her brow furrow. She gave him a small smile of sympathy at how distressed he sounded. "It's alright, but what itch?" The Asari needed to know everything she could in order to control Wheatly better. She probably would have to access some terminal, get Legion to bypass the blocked information data and find out just where these two came from.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 am

Wheatley shifted nervously, causing a couple of ceiling panels to drop. The automated arms going to pick up the mess, he replied, "Well, it's an old side effect of the old facility. You know how the old facility was built for testing, right?" Without waiting for an answer he continued. "Well, in order for the central core to keep on testing, that function is programmed into the main AI unit. Whatever core currently in charge gets an impulse to test." He relaxed a little bit, now that he had gotten the hard part over and done with. "For me, it feels like an itch, that can only be scratched by testing." He started to get a little nervous again. "Is this going to be that much of a problem, Doctor?" he asked, for once referring to Liara by her title.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 am

Liara gave it a bit of thought, "So long as you don't end up testing on students in a.. possible deadly or even harmful manner. She instantly set up the rule, "Or on the teachers Wheatly." She refused to let him even think of a manner way out of it. Then she smiled, "But of course there's no way to stop you from doing what you're meant to considering all things. Legion and I will look into a safe way for you to act your your impulses. But Wheatly, dear, it might be best to let everyone know that you're... headmaster now." The Asari paused fore the headmaster part, obviously refusing to let him think he was truly in charge.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 am

Wheatley, slightly bummed about the testing (but not showing it) straightened up. "Yes, I suppose that's in order, isn't it?" He motioned for everyone to be quiet and turned on the intercom system. "Hello, everyone! My name is Wheatley, and I will be your headmaster from now on. GLaDOS, your previous headmistress, is currently... indisposed, so I'm in charge now! That is all."
ATLAS looked up from Quote's paper, trying to make sense of the English words, when he heard the announcement. He shook his head. Not this again! he thought. He then remembered that Wheatley was the one who had brought him and P-Body out of stasis. He quickly analyzed the situation, and assessed that the benefits (for him and P-Body at least) far outweighed any problems.
P-Body heard the announcement, and quickly ran back into the central chamber where, sure enough, Wheatley was attatched to the giant body, taking over all aspects of the Academy. She hurried over to Liara and started chirping.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 am

Liara gave a slight nod of approval, He obviously is an easy to manipulate fool. She thought as she watched him announce the change of powers. The moment P-Body was in her face she frowned and grew annoyed. "What?"

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 am

P-Body saw the look on Liara's face and took a couple of steps backwards. She started chirping to her again, this time a little more slowly.
PotatOS whispered to Liara, "She is trying to tell you that you are even more of an idiot than he is," obviously referring to Wheatley. "Don't worry, that little scumball can't understand her; only me and Blue."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 am

Liara flashed with biotics, as an anger surged up her. "There is literally no reason for you to be making any insults GLaDOS. That is unless you can even be called that now." She taunted with a dark tone. "Wheatly will be perfectly fine as a headmaster, especially considering you were a lot more... dangerous as one. We don't need danger in this school, we need education and safety." Now I doubt we'll get education with him in charge unless I pull some strings. "And I don't like truly working under someone." Liara whispered lowly at PotatOS.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum