Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Creatures Of The Night

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Creatures Of The Night

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 pm

(It wasn't an actual explosion, but everybody started screaming. Like a very sudden and LOUD outburt of screaming.)
Colsa snarled, her claws raking across a human's face. Screams were all around, and with how quick blood was shed; Colsa couldn't tell who was who. She decided to leave the passangers alone, untill after she had taken care of the humans with the guns. She slaps a man across the face, and the upper cut his jaw. As he stummbles back, she kicks him through the open train door. It had started movign again, and he didn't make a sound as his head hit the gound. Colsa picks up the smallest human of the group and plunges her claws right through his stomach. He cripples over, dead. She tossed him out of the train.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Kyle walked down the street with the hood of his jacket hanging over his head. He came to a stop and glanced around, seeing the streets getting busier. He needed to find somewhere to sleep so he could keep traveling at night.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Klaus's eyes widened. 'Holy shi-' his curse was cut short as he dodged the incoming body. 'Hey! That's murder, ya know!' he yelled at Colsa, naturally oblivious to the danger he was in.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Colsa peered out of the open train cart door, she sniffed the air. "Human..." She growled, her muzzle twitching, blood dripping down it. She threw out the last humans, aiming for the one calling out to her. She then jumped off the train, rolling as she went through some soft grass. "Great goddess that hurt..." She growled and then stood on her hind wolf legs. She peered down at the human and charged.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Crud." he uttered, seeing the head on assault. 'Wait wait wait, I'm not going to- I'm trying to help-'he spluttered, before realizing she wasn't going to listen. He took off at a run at her. Just a mere half a metre away, he ducked down and slid across her legs, knocking her over.

He recovered, leapt to one seat, and leapt off, grasping the pole in the middle of the carriage and used it to swing backwards to Colsa. He tripped and fell on her. He was pretty clumsy with tricks like these.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Colsa growled, having landed on the ground from his trip. As he had tripped himself, she pounced, wrestling him into a pin. She sniffed the air, she was after all in her half form. She growled lowly. "What do you mean... By trying to help... None want to help us..." She had her muzzle very close to his throat, wanting to rip it, but curiousty holding her back... this one time.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Kyle walks into a small motel place and walks to the desk, "Give me a room." The small woman's eyes widen and she reaches to press a botton that calls the hunters. He quickly grabbed her arm, "If hunters come at any time during my stay, you will die." The woman's eyes are filled with terror and she pulled her arm from his grasp and hands him a card to get to his room. Kyle took then card then asked the woman, "If there a man here by the name of Charles Kilicoclam?" The woman shook her head, "I cannot give out that information sir. I'm sorry. I do not know. But if you really need to know, you can ask the cleaners on the 2nd floor." Kyle nodded sharply and retreated from the room. She charged up the stairs and saw a man wearing a white cloak, boots, and holding a mop in his hand. Kyle run up behind him, grabbed his arm and twisted it around his body, pinned him to the wall, and growled in the mans ear, "Where is he?" The man's face filled with terror and he cried out, "HELP!" Kyle pulled the mans arm up, making it very close to being about to break. The man was silenced then quietly said, "He is in room 539! Please! I have a wife and 4 children." Kyle let go of the man and ran to the stairs to keep going up.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Colsa's stalker jumped out of the train. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE GOTTA GO BEFORE MORE HUNTERS SHOW UP!" He yelled as he ran fast, panting and covered with many many cuts and bruises. He tugged at the back of her neckfur. "GET UP!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Kyle ran up the stairs quickly to the 5th floor then ran down the hall way to the door that said "539" on it. He used his claw to pick the lock then smashed the door open and growled, "Where are you!?" the room was empty so he started going through the bags and suit cases that were scattered around the room. He saw an ID with the name "Katrina Hilicoclam" on it. He then saw a lap top and quickly grabbed it, opened it and entering on the internet search panel, "Charles Hilicoclam". Many different things popped up, but once he found the correct one, he heard gun shots and quickly took cover behind the bed frame.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Name: Eli
Species:Wizard

Personality: Serious Shy
Eye/hair/skin color: See reference
Clothing: Refernece
Inventory: He doesnt need a wand so pretty much nothing except a couple of bucks
Weapons: Nothing
Powers: He is a elemental wizard so he can do the elements fire water earth wind and stuffs ^^
History: You'll find out
Refrence:
Other: NOPEOPOEE wait He is an emo
Creatures Of The Night - Page 6 Short-black-emo-hair-330x406
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am

Kyle growled as he waited for the gun fire to stop. He listened as what sounded like old boots walking into the room on the hard wood floor. "We tracked you down. No where to run now. Your trapped. Face it you monster." Kyle staid ducked down, hidden quietly behind the bed frame. Then he jumped up and snarled, turning to his werewolf form and charged at the door, but before he knew it, the door was shut and locked and a small box was sitting by the door that had a smokey mist coming from it. Kyle held his breath and smashed the window open and dodged bullets from the guns of the hunters. He had never really been hunted like this before. Kyle bolted off back toward the open land of Texas. He just realized that he entered a motel that was just outside of Texas. Kyle had no problems with hunters when he was in Texas, even with walking in the middle of the day. But for some reason, once he stepped out of the borders, the hunters were hot on his trail. He ducked behind some trash bins, recovered a little, then bolted off back toward Texas to get back to the old woman's house were he would have been safe.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

"Hey, hey, hey! Wait up! Atleast let me follow you for a bit." Klaus stumbled to his feet. "A human traveling with a bunch of creatures is a bit off, but I think I can keep up. And the hunters usually won't suspect partners of a human to be...well..you guys, right?"

(Klaus is naive.)
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 am

Keegan sat around with Jaclyn
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

Eli walked through town in the darkness. It made him comfortable and he secretly held a flame in his hand. He blew the flame out and looked up.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Kyle escaped from the hunter and hid under some brush and brambles. He laid there quietly, his backpack sitting beside him with all his belonging inside of it. He closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Colsa growled. "Fine... for now you live. Your suggestion was good enough." She got up, the stalker blinking at her in disbelief. "What if he's one of them!?" He argued. Colsa slapped him across the face. "It shouldn't matter to you because you won't be tagging along..." She growled lowly. "What?!" He argued at her and she slapped him again. "I never asked for you to tag along!" She growled, lifting him up and throwing him onto the top of the train. "And you won't be following me anymore!" She growled, and he closed his eyes, and was carried away by the train.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Eli sighed and headed for his hotel. He stopped to look at a tree. He whispered to it and the tree shook. Eli turned from the tree and continued on. He reached his hotel and passed through the junky front doors. he blew hair from his face and got to his room.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

"Thanks a bunch! M'name's Klaus. I'm a Runner. Or...was a Runner. We were kinda like mercenaries who did our jobs fast and quick and leave before anyone can catch us. We're the fastest humans on land!" He said pridefully, then slunk forwards. "That is, until the police, who are also part of the Hunters cracked down on us..."
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Colsa looked at him, she glared for a moment, but at the sound of coming Sirens, she held out a hand. "Best if you get on." She growled in her lycan voice, shifting into full wolf. The extremely large red wolf. She looked up at him. "Hurry..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 pm

"Already ahead of ya." He nodded, starting off at a sprint.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 pm

She shook her head, laughing, and sprinted off after him. Quickly gaining with her giant paws. "You're fast, but are you agile to?" She called out and jumped up and over a tree branch, landing in a swampy area. They were in Missouri, and the land was lush here. She jumped over more fallen trees and such.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Klaus leapt and caught the branch, swinging himself over to the swamp. Using his momentum, he vaulted over the obstacles with ease.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Colsa nodded her head approvingly. She then slowed a bit, sniffing for the hunters. "Nothing... Maybe we shook them. Better keep going to be safe!" She called out to him and sped back up.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:05 pm

After a while of sleep, Kyle opened his eyes and glanced around.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Jaclyn was hunting when she scented were wolves nearby.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum