Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaarać„›
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  Demon Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm

At the five hour mark, the car began to slow down and started to shake with a strange sound coming from the engine.

"Well, we're out of gas."

"Gas? Isn't that the stuff that comes out of a human's bu..."

"No! Not that kind of gas. I mean gasoline. It's what cars run on. There should be a gas station up ahead. Follow me, we're going to go find it."

Demon and Dani walk about a mile until they see a BP gas station.

"Wait here. I'll go talk to the guy about getting us some more gas."

"Can't I come with you? I don't want more Crazy Mask Guys to appear."

"That's true. Come with me."

Demon and Dani approach the attendant working at the station.

"Excuse me. Our car ran out of gas about a mile back. Can we get someone to bring some gas over that way?"

(Btw, I'm going to make the attendant with a Brooklyn accent like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Ha! Look at you! Your outfit looks like it came from a Goth Club!"

"Very mature, Sir. Can you just help us?"

"Sure, sure, I can help you. It'll cost you extra though for me to walk all the way over there."

"Don't you have a car?"

"My brother is loaning my truck for the weekend. Said he wanted to show his girlfriend a good time.

"Fine. Just follow us."

As the three walked the mile back to the Chevrolet, the Italian Brooklyn guy kept trying to bring up a conversation:

"So, you guys from around here?"

"That information is not relevant to this situation."

"Jeez, what's this guy got in his pants?" the attendant says to Dani.

"It's been a long day."

"Ah. So how old are ya, kid?"

"1706 years old."

"Really? You look young for your age."

"See the secret is in..."

"We're here. Just fix our car."

"Alright, alright, lemme just fill 'er up."

After the attendant fills the car:

"Alright, you're all good. That'll be $70."

Demon holds up his wrist claw to the man.

"Here. Keep the change."

"You...You...You're very kind, Sir. Have a nice day."

"Come on, Dani. We're almost to the city."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Lucy followed the sounds of people and eventually found the window. She carefully moved herself to the bottom left corner and watched them. She already knew two of them!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm

(When is morning coming and Superman and the Titans have to do training and stuff?)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 pm

(Was kinda waiting on KyarokoDragon but oh we'll.)

Meryl looked up at her mentor as she was shown her room, which was actually quite nice in fact. "And there's your closet," Hawkgirl said as she pointed at the large door on the side of the room. The walls were painted a light blue with white clouds spotting it, the ceiling light a perfect replication of the sun aside from heat and intensity. Stray hawks could be seen here and there on the walls, and a hanging bed like a hammock was situated across the from the closet near the window. She had to admit, it was amazing how they went to such detail to make her feel comfortable. Other pieces of furniture were in the room, a dresser, a desk, a small end table and a bookshelf. There was also a weapon rack, a sword sharpening station set up beside it. The piece that truly drew her attention however, was a large Thanagarian statue of their planet's system with rotating pieces. Tears brimmed at her hazel eyes, but the reluctant Thanagarian refused to let them show and ducked her head away from her mentor. Hawkgirl cocked her head, much like a bird would, and smiled lightly. She walked over to the young adult, and pulled her into a light hug with her chin resting atop her helmet. "I miss it too... I wanted you to have something from our world. This was actually made by a great artisan on Thanagar, there's only five pieces in the galaxy, and you have one." Hawkgirl whispered gently to her, understanding the pain it was to know there was no longer a Thanagar, not even the solar system remained as far as they knew. Tears silently ran down the Titan's face as she felt her grief return.
"I miss it so much..." Meryl whispered with a tight voice, and slowly brought herself to return the hug. "Thank you."

Jeff and The Machine were to stay in Cyborgs old room, leaving much of his equipment behind for him to use. The only difference was a mini fridge and actual bed. "Machine can reporter on my old charger, should be compatible, if not just send me a call and I can help you-"
"We can fix it." Jeff cut his mentor off with a smug look, which he only showed when it came to his work and technology.
Cyborg grinned slightly, "Offer still stands." He said before handing over his Titan-communicator. "Probably a good idea if you two turn in early." He suggested before leaving. The two instantly did just that, with The Machine powering down and Jeff jumping and crashing onto his bed.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:23 am

Demon and Dani finally arrived at Titan City where they parked their car at a local 7 Eleven as its job was complete.

"Finally! I can extract my revenge on those Titans and I'll make Father proud once again!"

"Yeah! And I'll be there to he..."

Just like that, Dani closes her eyes and begins to collapse. Demon just barely catches her in mid-air. When he looks at her, he notices that she's soundly asleep.

"Of course," Demon mutters to himself, "I guess we'll have to continue our attack tomorrow."

Demon carries Dani to a motel that was only about a block down the street. When he enters the building with the main desk to request a room, an interesting conversation happens...

"Excuse me, Sir? I need a room with one bed tonight"

"Uh...Sir? You realize it's illegal to make a girl go unconscious and bring her to a motel to..."

"NO!!! She's my sister you sick freak! She fell asleep on the drive here and I want to let her sleep."

"Alright. If you say so. But don't worry," the check-in guy whispers to Demon, "I won't tell the police a thing."

"Riiiiiiiight. Anyways can I get the key?"

"Sur...hey! I've seen you somewhere before. I swear I saw someone who looked about your height with those wings and that outfit flying through the air the other night and causing a bunch of destruction."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sir. We just came in from Hollywood."

"Ohhhhh. That explains the outfit. You some movie star?"

"Yeah. I'm the star in a new movie coming out called 'Hand Me the Freaking Key to the Room.'"

"Sounds like an interesting movie. Here's your key, Sir."

When Demon finally is able to get the stupid motel door open, he lays Dani on the bed and turns on the TV. He ironically ends up watching Teen Titans on Cartoon Network.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:22 pm

(The new Teen Titans, or the old ones?)

Lucy lets out a frustrated sigh when they start to depart from the room. She begins to fly back to the junkyard.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 am

Sometime after her rather heartfelt discussion with her mentor, Meryl had snuck out of her room for some fresh air. She had changed into a pair of human slacks and a tee-shirt, her hair finally free to enjoy the ar. It was cut so short it made slipping h helmet in and off almost rediculously easy. She wanted to go for a flight, a nice and relaxing one that would prepare her fr the next day's training. As she drew close to another exterior flight window, an actual lock mechanism stationed beside it, Meryl realized she wasn't alone. She turned to see Kennith not far at all from her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 am

Kennith finally noticed Meryl in the room, he turned to her, "Oh, sorry, I was just looking around." He said, he continued to edge away from the windows, "What are you doing up?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Typically not a talker, Meryl turned to Kennith to face him fully, feeling slightly self-conscious without her sword on her hip. "Probably the same thing you are." She responded, trying her best to make conversation. She knew that she had to do her part to make the Team effective and respected amongst the people of Titan City, and the way to start that was to become great teammates. The way to do that was to learn to cooperate and trust one another. And what was the best way to start? Talking.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 am

"I'm sorry to say it, and I don't mean to disrespect, but I seriously doubt we are up for the same thing." He said, he continued to edge away from the window, the quicker he was near to the walls the better. "I was up to meditate inside the Void, but I guess my curiosity got the better of me in that regard."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 am

Meryl raised a brow at his tense actions near the windows. "Kennith right? Why are you..." She trailed off, and then burst into laughter. "You of all people?" She chuckled as she calmed down, and suddenly grabbed his shoulders and flung them both out of the window-door. "Scared of heights are we?" Her wings were completely tucked n, sending them spiraling towards the waters surrounding the island in the midnight sky. "You're kidding!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 am

Kennith's eyes widened as she grabbed him and flung them both out of the tower, "Meryl! What are you doing!" He looked down as they spiraled, and ended up hugging Meryl, "Take me back!"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 am

"Oh no!" Meryl shouted over the wind as they drew ever closer to the surging waters. "If we're going to be teammates, then were probably going to be helping each other." She said, uncurling her wings so as to spread them fully. She tilted them, just enough to keep from crashing into the water but still just above it as she raced along the waves. "So let me go ahead and start helping you," she titled one wing down, turning them back towards the city, "right now!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 am

"I am finding it very hard to stay polite with this going on!" He said, "What do you think is going to happen?" He continued on. He looked up, or rather down at the water, he began to feel his heart beat faster.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:12 am

Meryl flapped her wings repeatedly until she rose up to the skyline of Titan City, having stalled to a nice and gentle hover. She noticed very quickly that Kennith was practically hugging her, but let that slide as fear. In fact, she could feel his heart beating as fast as her wings just were. She gently wrapped one hand over his shoulders to support him in the air. "It's not so bad up here now is it?" The Thanagrian asked.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 am

Kennith let his heart slow, and his mind clear, "It's only...because I trust you to keep me in the air." He said, he felt her arm swing over his shoulder, "Anyway, we should really get back to the tower, what if someone attacks?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 am

Meryl felt her cheeks redden a tad at his confession of trust. "Then we use our Titan communicators to alert the others and we'll be fine." She said as cooly as she could, her body electrified from the exhilaration of flight. She'd never flown with anyone else before of his age. The last person was her little brother... Meryl stopped her thoughts before she could become emotional. At this range, Kennith would easily notice if she did. "But you're right, we should get back." She admitted, tilting her body towards the very window she had taken off through.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 am

Kennith breathed a sigh of relief, "So, you do this often?" He asked her. "I hope no one else has had to face that.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 am

Meryl felt her heart wrench a tad at his question, knowing full well he couldn't understand how terrible it stung. "The last person I flew with like this, was my younger brother Ishal. I was helping him learn how to fly, both of my parents were too busy with their jobs and each other to help him." She said, tucking her face away from him now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 am

Kennith noticed her behavior at the talk of her brother and decided to drop the topic all together, "Anyway I want to say thank you." He said, trying to change the subject.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

Wide hazel eyes bore into Kennith's, confusion coloring the Thanagarian's pale face. "What? Why?" She questioned, halting herself from entering the tower that was a yard away now.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 am

"Well, you've seen my power, and you don't seem to think any less of me for them, I just wanted to say thanks." he said.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:53 am

A small chuckle escaped Meryl, "In that case thank you as well." She said, slowly finding his purplish eyes interesting.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:55 am

"Are you staring at me?" He said, his cheeks flushing a little, he wasn't so used to all this close contact.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 am

"Possibly..." Meryl said with a bit of tease in her voice. She was starting to find him interesting. She tilted her head as she looked at him only to suddenly jolt herself back to reality and entered the building. "Seriously though, thanks." She smiled.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: