Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaarać„›
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:02 am

Now it was Kennith's turn to stare with confusion, "For what?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 am

Hair far too short, Merl was only able to awkwardly swipe a hand near her ear. "For not judging me because of what I am. Because I'm a Thanagarian." She smiled lightly, a blush crossing her face.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 am

"Trust me when I say I would never judge people based on such trivial things." He said, looking into her eyes, they where like the color of...chocolate. He stood there for a while, then remembered his arms where still wrapped around Meryl, "Sorry." He said quickly as he brought his arms down and stepped back, he was blushing and turned his head away, "Anyway, goodbye, have a nice night." The words were very quickly said as he put his hand to the wall and melded.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 am

Meryl had been about to say something when he melded into the wall and no doubt left. Her body was electrified still, leaving her at more unrest then when she'd come out here. But it was good, very good in fact. Meryl don't lie, he is very very cute. She thought as she gently hovered above the ground towards her room, the ground suddenly seeming tedious to the flier. Very, very cute in fact. She entered her room, perching on the hanging bed and drifted off into a rather blissful sleep.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Lucy tiredly plopped back onto her mattress and pulled the quilt of shopping bags over herself.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 am

Kennith stayed in the black world of the Void, if one could look in they would see him sitting, meditating amidst the blackness. He would stay here until morning, contemplating...certain things.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Aaliyah took the silver bowl she had set in her fridge and carried it into the basement, which she had set up for the ritual. She was hoping to summon herself a new pet. She had everything but the powdered unicorn horn. She figured narwal was close enough. She took the plastic wrap off and sent it flying into the wastepaper basket in the other room. She lit the contents of the bowl of fire and began to chant something that definitely wasn't English.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 am

Name: Jessica Tranlon
Villian Name: The Author
Powers/Skills: Whatever she writes and reads aloud becomes reality, if she focuses but doesn't read it aloud it will still become reality, however it is weaker. Simply speaking what she wishes to become real is also in a slightly weaker form.
Hair: Red to her shoulders, straight.
Eyes: Leaf green, wide and seemingly knowing.
Appearance: 5'5, she's pale skinned with freckles across her body. She's 120 lbs. and has rather obvious muscles across her body.
Costume: A brown and black leotard with black flats, a pale leggings, upper-face mask that covers bridge of nose and all around and up from there. Hair flows out behind her mask. Gloves that go up to her mid forearm. In the left one is a digital pad that she writes on. In the index finger on the right glove is a pen-tip that interacts with the pad.
Personality: She's quiet, athletic, and has a serious revenge complex. Nimble, she is rather soft-spoken to avoid other's overhearing what she's about to do to them. She only shows confidence in her costume, and when on the job. She likes to think that behind the mask, she's a villain type that she read and wrote about as a child. Cold, ruthless, nothing's too high a price when she wants something. Has a serious coffee problem.
Strengths: Fast, agile, surprisingly strong, reality-altering powers. Unsuspecting cover identity.
Weaknesses: She cannot alter a living thing, only the area around it. Her alterations are limited to about five minutes each, she doesn't handle intense situations very well.
Weapon(s): Digital pad and pen that alter reality, combat training, army of goons.
History: Jessica was a nerdy bookworm while going to school, she was always last picked in sports, and first picked on. Soon she decided it was only going to cause more problems if she fought back, and started writing as a way to outlet all her feelings. At school, she was slowly becoming that girl no one was going to talk to, not even other bookworms. When she was fifteen, her parents urged her to enter into a short story contest. The young girl did so in an attempt to appease controlling parents, but ended up discovering that it was a read-aloud contest. Unprepared, she stammered her way through her six pages of wonderfully written fantasy. The laughter was enough to harden her heart more. In a fit of anger, she jotted down that each of the people that laughed at her were swallowed up by the ground and never seen again. Much to every single person's horror, that happened... Three seconds later. Jessica rushed home and slowly began to understand her abilities. She soon learned that when simply written, it was weaker than it could be. When simply said aloud, spoken off the top of her head, it was equally as weak. But when she combined the two, written and spoken, it was powerful. She honed her ability to talk, read aloud, and soon could speak for hours if need be without a single mistake in front of a couple of people. Her revenge problems though, kicked in after graduation. Having been bullied most of her school career, Jessica set out after each and every one of them, totally in eleven. Each one had a specially written piece. She gave each of them twisted fates, even involving innocent by-standers in her sick game of revenge. After all of them were dead, Jessica was contacted by a mercenary that figured he could set her up with a couple of targets and help her join in the mercenary life. She rejected, saying that now that the scores were settled, she had nothing to do with killing. Jessica attempted to become an every-day-jane, but the thrill of crime and getting away was so exhilirating she soon found herself contacting a certain Deathstroke about a job. Jessica became a killer, and loved her job. She got a costume, a persona, everything she imagined and soon was rivaling Deathstroke in contracts. Eventually, she came across a list of records after killing a target. It was sensitive, confidential and as absolutely, top-secret. She took it. A month later a country in Africa was plummeted into war, no small part thanks to The Author. Jessica started her new form of crime, buying, transporting, and selling sensitive information, records, or contraband literature. The extent of her influence had quantified, and The Author settled into her place in the criminal underworld quite nicely.
Moral Standing: Villain
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 am

(Yes! Finally another Villain!)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:04 pm

(A proper villain, too! I tried to make Aaliyah a villain, and she sort of is, but not really... She's just really mean, dabbles in the dark arts, and does whatever she wants.)

When Aaliyah was done chanting, she took a small bag of ash-colored powder and sprinkled it over the flames. She sighed as they slowly started to turn into a purple swirling mass. "Now I have to wait for my new pet to come through the portal." she sat down on her couch and began flipping through the book she had gotten the spell from. "Doesn't say how long..." she muttered, closing the book with a disgusted look as she glanced over the rotted cover. "Stupid old book."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Meryl jolted awake as the entire tower shook and made a sound so annoying. She got up, nearly falling out of her bed as she'd forgotten it was hung from the ceiling. Her wings had only just saved her the impact. Meryl looked around her room, and to no avail did she find an alarm clock stationed there. Having to jump around in order to get her costume on, Meryl just managed to get everything thing on but her helmet as she sped her way out the door. Along her way down the corridor she slipped on her helmet and entered the briefing room where all of the mentors, as well as Superman, were waiting. Superman was holding the alarm clock in his hands, a wire connecting it to the table. You've got to be kidding me. I've probably got to wait till all the others get here! Meryl thought with frustration and walked over to her mentor who promptly gave her a pair of earplugs. Meryl gratefully slipped them into her ears, and the beeps became a muzzle sound.

Jeff awoke to a constant sound and ringing of beeps. He sat up, turned on the Machine and prepared to get ready. He dressed in his usual overalls and they left to the briefing room. Once within it, he joined his mentor he was frowning. "Will the others just wake up already..." Cyborg muttered, gaining a shrug from his student.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Aaliyah sniffled in her sleep, and woke up groggily to something fuzzy tickling her face. 'I must have fallen asleep waiting for the portal to open...' she thought. She opens her eyes all the way and stretches. 'If it opened while I was asleep... Crap! Something could be lurking around my house, causing all kinds of trouble!' Something brushed against her ankle and she looks down. What she saw looked like some kind of pale fur-covered snake with the head of a small fox. She frowns and glares at the creature. "Seriously, a pipe fox!? I paid for 3,000 dollars in ingredients for a PIPE FOX?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Kennith had just left the Void and returned to the tower, he heard the noise, melding his way to the meeting room. He saw Meryl in the room, turning away from her just a little.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Meryl spotted Kennith's arrival out of the corner of her eye, she went to wave hello when she noticed him turn away from her slightly. Hurt, she lowered her half raised hand and turned back to her mentor who was eyeing them both.

The Author sighed boredly, was there truly nothing of interest to do at this hour? For some reason the contacts she had in the Titan City were running dry, she furrowed her brow at this observation, and then slammed a large stack of records down onto the table she was currently at. "Brent, get in here!" She shouted, and quickly a large man in overalls walked into the office room she was in.
"Uh, yes ma'am?" He prompted the question.
"Send for Bethany, I've got some work to do." She ordered, and Brent briskly walked out of the room. The Author poured herself over every piece of information and record she had of her business in Titan City. So there's a new group of Titans? The Justice League has invested themselves into it. I think I see what happened to my contacts. The woman thought as she reviewed the intel. As a small woman no taller than three feet walked into the room, dressed in what a lawyer might wear. "Bethany, it took you long enough." The Author called out, not looking up from the piece of information that drew her attention.
"Sorry ma'am. You sent for me though?"
"Yes, I'm going away on business, you're in charge for as long as it will take." She responded, getting up while heading to a dresser across the room. Bethany looked away from her, familiar with this process as the Author removed her costume and change into her civilian clothes. "Try to hold the fort down will you?" She asked, and then wrote a few things on her digital pad and read it aloud. "And then the Author teleported to Titan City." With that, she was gone in a purple blur.
The Author blinked her eyes, adjusting to the glare of bright lights as she gazed at the sunrise. "Time to get to work." She walked amongst the early morning workers crowd.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:34 am

(Would if be unfair to the Titans if a plot came through where the Author and Demon worked together at one point?)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 pm

(I think they'd be able to handle it... Maybe. Probably. But it might make more sense if the Titans defeated them separately before the villains joined up together.)

The pipe fox made a disgruntled sound and Aaliyah absentmindedly began to scratch behind its ears. "I guess you're better than nothing. What shall I call you, pet?" she asked and it slithered up her arm and draped itself over her neck like a scarf. "How about Sudarium? Suds for short? It fits, because you're squeeky clean! Who's the cleanest pipe fox in America? You are!" she cooed, taking the creature off of her neck and petting it some more. Aaliyah paused awkwardly when she noticed her secretary standing in the doorway. "Errrr... Hello, Fredericka. Did you want to speak with me about something?"
"Ummm... Yes, Miss Valentina..." the girl mumbled, averting her eyes from her bosses piercing gaze. "It's about that abandoned lot you were selling. There's been an offer for it. A man named Mr. Malfoy wishes to turn buy it and build a club there."
"How much is he offering?"
"5,000 over the price you had it marked for."
"Interesting. Put the paperwork on my desk in the study and I can sign it when I have the time. You're dismissed."
The secretary curtsied and rushed nervously back to her office. She was glad that nothing had happened to her yet. She was supposedly the 53rd secretary this year and it only took her a few minutes before she found out why.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 am

Aaron walked into the meeting room, yawning as he held the head part of his bear suit. "What 's going on?" Aaron glanced around looking for someone to give him the answer, when he saw his mentor motioning to him to put on the bear head.  He motioned back that it would be okay for a little bit, as he didn't want to fall back asleep, even with the rather loud and annoying beeping noise.

It hurts. It hurts. My ears hurt. The second the beeping had started, Shade had jumped up from her curled up sleeping position as she had slept in a black wolf form, and since then been running around everywhere inside the tower, as she slowly changed from a full wolf form to a human with wolf ears and tail. In her now half human form, she used her hands to covered her ears from the sound that was still driving her crazy. "Make it stop. Make it stop. It hurts. Make it stop. My ears hurt." Shade yelled out as she tried to drowned out the noise.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 am

Name: Jerry Abernaster
Villian Name: Silvertongue
Powers/Skills: Mind control, able to talk his way out of just about anything.
Race: Half-Fox Half-Human
Hair: Solid Black, always cover his eyes
Eyes: Sky blue
Appearance: Has a tail that he tends to keep hidden, the tail is long and poufy like a foxes.
Costume: A silver shirt and pants with a single black stripe on the right side and random items he can get using his bartering skills
Personality: Loves shiny objects and tends to get himself in a lot of trouble trying to get them. Is cocky and tends to bite off more than he can chew when it comes to stealing. Always runs into trouble by pushing his limits to their max. Always seems very calm.
Strengths: Able to get away with just about anything with just a few words, if he can concentrate long enough he can break through even the strongest of minds and wills.
Weaknesses: If the person is too far away from him his grasp of their mind disappears, If he can't see you he can't control your mind. Gagging him takes away his ability to 'steal' your heart with his words. He can control up to four people at a time. If he loses his temper his mind can backfire and cause immense damage to himself. Does not like help.
Weapon(s): His tongue and his mind
History: His mother died giving birth to him and his father quickly grew disgusted by the sight of his son. His father had convinced him that his tail was a curse and that as long as he had it he wouldn't be anything. When he was five his father turned to drinking and hitting Jerry. When Jerry was seven he had taken control of his first mind, his teacher. He had her give him all of the money she had in her purse and went out to get a new toy bat. Always wanting to be a baseball player. When he got home his father had quickly turned his dream into a nightmare by using the bat to beat him. A month later he had taken control of his father's mind and had his father kill himself. Jerry then went on his way begging for money on the street side. He quickly picked up the ability to talk people out of their last dollar or take control of their mind to get it. At age nine he was sent to a special clinic for 'sick' kids. Upset that they saw him as an insane kid he started messing with the heads of the staff who came to check on him. He eventually learned to control more than one mind at a time and was able to use the multiple vessels to take him out of the place. At age eleven his powers started developing faster as he started using them more to convince everyone of what he wanted them to think. Now at age fifteen he can convince even the most determined people that their way is wrong, which he has used to overthrow a mob-boss who had taken over the area he resides in.
Moral Standing: Walks the line between good and evil, Only does what suits him, rather not kill anyone but will if he deems so fit
Mentor: Catwoman

Jerry walks across downtown, the only thing he got today was an diamond watch from some rich person. He walked into the pawn shop and looked at the shop clerk. "Hello Mike, how are the wife and kids?" He ask in a friendly voice.

"What do you care? Only thing you've cared about here is ripping me off, now beat it!"

"Oh but Mister Mike, you know as well as I do that the money I get from here is the only thing feeding me."

"Well then maybe you should go live in an orphanage or go back home to your parents then!" The man a the counter slams his book down and stands up glaring down at Jerry.

Pretends to cry because of the way Mike acted. "Wh... why, are... you such.. a jerk." He says, in between breaths and pretend sobs, hanging his head low to hide his calm face.

"Now, now kid, I didn't mean that, I am sorry its just been a hard day and the kids are bein' trouble at home." "Here you go, hope you forgive me, don't want to lose m' most frequent customer now." Mike slides Jerry a fresh meal from his home.

"It's... ok... I forgive you." Jerry says almost too calmly and quickly makes up for it by rubbing his face with his arm and pulling out the watch. "How much will you give me for this?" He ask, holding it up for Mike to look at.

Mike carefully looks it over. "Since I've been a grouch to you today, ill give you a special deal and buy it for hm... a thousand dollars." He looks at Jerry hoping this cheers the child up.

Jerry looks up slightly, enough for his smile to be seen. "That would be great Mister Mike, it's a deal." He collects his money and leaves, looking for something else to entertain him in his time of boredom. He notices an armored truck. "Might as well." He quickly walks over and takes control of the crew in charge of the truck and has them drive him in the direction of Titan Tower, where his best stash of stolen goods is. Unfortunately he forgets one of the crew who was busy in the bank.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 am

(Jeeze, everyone is making villians, makes me want to put mine in.)
Kennith continued to look around the room, he was intentionally avoiding Meryl's gaze, he didn't really know what to make of her last night. He'd never been around girls his age before, his eyes kept wandering until he noticed something strange, someone who was here now but wasn't before. One of the old titans was standing in the meeting room, Raven if he could recall correctly.
(Yay, Kennith finally has a mentor.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:03 pm

(They certainly could at a point Demon, but while the Author is opportunistic, she's not all that willing to deal with the devil or demons for that matter. And Arctic, you have Catwoman as your mentor. You now have me steaming with jealousy! >.< )

Superman looked at Raven with a smile, "Nice to see you make it." He said and then proceeded to shut off the alarm as everyone arrived. "Now, time for some training. Sorry for the rude wake up call but we need to do all the work we can now before we regret not doing it later." Superman apologized and led the way down to the training room in the center of one of the lower levels of the tower. Meryl and Hawkgirl happily took out their ear buds and followed after, the relief of the shrill sound's ending was nothing short of divine.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Jake shook Lucy awake, smiling at her and giving her a leftover biscuit. "Here you go. Where should we go today?"
Lucy yawned and took a bite of the biscuit. "You pick."
Jake thought about it for a moment, then spoke again. "How about we go to the park? We could feed the ducks with this bag of stale old popcorn I found!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 am

As Kennith follows after them he finds Raven begin to follow him as well.
"I've heard about you from Superman." She says as she follows beside him.
"Oh, is that why your here?" He said, his gaze kept going back to Meryl, but he would quickly divert it once more.
"Yes, I came to train you, I think we are very similar you and I." She says in return.
"Well, thank you, I'm glad to be your student." He said with a childish grin.
(Kennith's updated bio page will be coming in a bit, I might also put up my villain but do nothing with him at the same time.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Shade sighed. Someone had just met thier mentor, while her mentor was off watching Tv, louder than needed as Superman srood watching. Another sigh. Shade got up, walked behind Beast Boy, grabbed the remote, saying "I need this." Turning the Tv down to a livable level, "That's better." She turned away before Beast Boy could start complaining.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Lucy sat at the park with Jake, throwing pieces of popcorn at the ducks occasionally, and watching them fight over the food.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:33 pm

The training room was a massive simulation area, panels on the walls indicating it could recreate virtually any desired training destination. "Titans, go ahead down into the center." Superman ordered in a kind tone and led the mentors to a control room just off to the side.
Meryl glided down to the center of the room, it was slightly angled down from where they had entered but the rest was a nice low flat. She peered around her, right now the room was nothing but grey panels.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: