Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaara愛
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 am

"I am done! " Shade growled. She had been watching everyone else fight to see how how strong they were but they seem to do little to the guy and his powers reminded her of a frightful time that happen a long time ago. Knowing that, she needed a lot of power and the ability to fly. Shade turned into a giant black-furred cat with black feathered wings. She jumped from the building halving the distance between her and the battle. She used her wings to cover the rest of the distance.

Aaron was awoken by his mentor, not long after Shade had left. "What? I don't have any ramen, pizza, or ice cream left to deliver on my shift. So let me sleep." After another minute, he finally realized that he was not in a place that made him deliver any of those things. Noticing that a battle was going on and that many of the other people he had just met were fighting. In order to get into the battle in a timely matter he started running, using his power over time to shorten the time it took for him to run to the battle.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 am

Demon laughs maniacally as Kennnith pulls him into the shadows.

"You fool! I'm a demon! I don't just like the dark, I LIVE IN IT!"

Suddenly, Demon sinks into the street, heading back home into the depths of Hell.

After 3 or 4 seconds, Demon's head reappears out of the ground.

"Oh, and, by the way, to answer your question Freaky-Hawk-Girl, you aren't going to hear the last from Demon. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahah *gurgle gurgle*"

Demon's head sinks back into the ground again and not seen again for the rest of the night.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 am

Kennith found himself staring at the ground, he blinked in confusion, "Well that was...interesting." He looked up a Meryl, "Hey! You know 'im?"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 am

Meryl slowly flapped down, her eyes searching around to assure herself that Demon had left, ears keener to listening for any indication. At the decision of him truly having left, Meryl landed beside Kennith and shrugged. "Honestly I would imagine you knowing him more than me given your power." She said, and then suddenly frowned and raised her sword and smacked his shoulder with the hilt. "The Hell were you think?!" Meryl's voice heightened like a hawk's screech, "You had no assurance that you'd hit him! Not to mention the impact could have killed you!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 am

Kennith winced as she hit him, "No, it's night, I would have just melded into the ground, and please, just because of my power don't associate me with him." He said, that was one of his biggest fears, his powers seemed, evil to some.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Demon stands outside his father's throne room once again. He takes a deep breath before entering because he knows that his mission wasn't a complete success. Prepared to feel his father's wrath, he opens the double purple doors and enters...

"Father," Demon says as he approaches the king, "I have returned to report upon my mission."

"Ah! Demon-boy! Tell me all about the destruction of that pesky metropolis."

(Honestly, I think I like the character of King Discord more than Demon so I'm kinda having fun with this)

"Actually, Father, I ran into some...unexpected trouble."

"What?! What could possibly be considered trouble for my smoochy woochy Demon-boy?"

"As I was on my way to destroy this giant T-shaped tower, a brave Thanagarian thought that she could challenge me."

"And this hawk girl defeated you, my Demon-boy?"

"Negative. She was just a distraction. Some human who had similar powers to a demon forced me into the shadows. I was trapped and was forced to retreat back here."

King Discord got up from his royal throne and began to pace.

"I knew this assignment was too difficult for you to do alone. That is why I'm going to assign you a partner."

"Father, I CAN do this!"

"Silence! Your arrogance will be the end of you and the end of this kingdom! Worthington! Tell Dani to come to the throne room at once!"

Worthington bows as he goes to perform his king's bidding.

"But Father, Dani is still in training. How in the world will a rookie help me?"

"She will remind you that there is more at stake than you realize. You will resume this failed assignment in the morning with Dani by your side."

Oh no, Demon thought, Father's really going to make me bring along my sister.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:24 pm

(Alright so I thought adding Demon's sister into this might make Demon a more uplifting character and I thought I would be funny so...shaddap)

Name: Dani Reaper
Villain Name: (She hasn't decided upon one yet for she's still too young)
Powers/Skills: Flight (Kinda, she falls out of the sky very easily), very speedy (able to run along walls for a short period of time)
Race: Demon
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Appearance: Imagine a younger and female version of Demon (image of Demon on page 1)
Costume: Grey and black jacket that covers her whole body (Called the Training Outfit)
Personality: Hyperactive and kinda arrogant. Then again, aren't all kids?
Strengths: Persuasion, flight, the running on walls thing, you know...
Weaknesses: Being so young, she can be convinced of a lot of things (even if they aren't true)
Weapon(s): A long wooden bow staff (A training weapon used in the Demon Kingdom)
History: Dani was always just the "little kid" in her family. Her parents always focused on Demon being the great assassin and always ignored her. When Dani learned that her brother had become a good guy, her parents decided to start training her. However, when her father, King Discord, had brainwashed Demon and made him a villain again, Dani went back to being the "little kid." Nonetheless, Dani has worked hard to try and show her dad that she is worthy to become an assassin just like her big brother.
Moral Standing: Villain
Mentor: King Discord (aka her father) but she learned a thing or two from watching Demon

(Oh, also, if anyone can figure out the pattern with how I determine the ages between the Human Years and Demon Years, I'll give that person an internet cookie)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

(I posted before and it didn't accept it because the internet was being stupid and I'm grumpy! Also, Discord is starting to sound an awful lot like Al-Mualim... Maybe he went to hell and became Discord. Psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt! I could believe it. I liked him, but noooooooooo! Al-Mualim had to turn out to be- Well... Spoilers. I've said too much. I'm shutting up now.)

Aaliyah sped down the road in her car. Whatever was causing the commotion had apparently left. She honked her horn as she spotted someone standing right in the middle of the street. "Are they... Glowing blue? WHAT THE F***!?" She honked the horn again and slammed on her breaks.

Lucy turned as she heard honking behind her and flew into the air to avoid the car and it screeched to a halt mere innches from where she had been standing. She hissed as she realized she could have died. Lucy quickly sped back to where she had left Jake and he immediately began to question her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 pm

(Lol, you're right he is starting to sound a lot like Al-Mualim [from Assassin's Creed in case there are people who don't know]. I was kinda trying to aim for Maxamillion Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh [the clip I had the link to] but oh well)

Demon and Dani meet up and are walking down the corridors of Infernal Castle.

"So what's first, big brother? Are you and I going to destroy some buildings? Shroud Titan City in darkness?"

"When we get there, Dani, you are going to stay out of my way while I do everything."

"Aww, come on, that's no fun."

"Look, you're not supposed to be here. I'm stuck with you because it's what Father wishes. Now let's go. We're going to fly to Titan City."

"Um, well, that's the thing. I can't fly for very long. If I do, I fall out of the sky."

"So wait, we're going to have to take the Pedestrian Entrance out of Hell in order to get there?"

"Oohh, the Pedestrian Entrance? I've never been there. Where does it take us to in the Human World?"

"The one place in the Human World where true demons live: Hollywood"

(Btw, relatively, where is Titan City? New York? Los Angeles? At least give me a relative location so that I can figure out how far the two are going to have to walk)

"Hey, will I get an awesome claw like you have when I'm older?"

"*sigh* I don't know, Dani. Can we just walk?"

"Sheesh, I try to converse with the big brother that I never see but NOOOOOOO. You have to be Mr. Grumpy Pants."

"Mr. Grumpy Pants? I should be doing this assignment by myself. This mission is too dangerous for a rookie like you."

"Hmm. Fine. But guess what? We're stuck doing this together. Just remember that."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am

Lucy and Jake finally reached the junkyard and began to settle down in a pile of old mattresses.
"Lucy... Would ya mind playin' a nice calmin' song for me?"
"Sure." Lucy said, and she began a song with what might have been the sound of a harp being played.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:15 am

(Appparantly my estimate was totally wrong, it's in the area of San francisco, so the lower west coast.)

Meryl narrowed her eyes ever so slightly, "That's not what I- forget it." She said, and looked back at the tower and then towards the city as smoke was thinning out. "Looks like whatever damage he made is practically taken care of." She said, watching the reflection of red and blue flashing lights off the large tower buildings. A saddness crept into her heart for a moment, and Meryl tore her eyes away from the city to look back at Kennith. "Lets get back to the tower, the League's probably waiting." She said, and was about to take off when she paused and looked at him, "Need a lift?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:58 am

"Naw." He said as he half melded into the ground, "Shadow-travel is fast enough, besides, never really like being in the sky." He fully melded and made his way quickly to the tower.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 am

Meryl frowned, she didn't like being rejected on anything. She took off into the air with an almost angry sound and shot past the two other members of her team that hadn't made it to the battle. She landed back in the briefing room, having used the flyer-friendly door once more, and looked at her mentor. Hawkgirl gave her a smile.
"Nice flying." She praised her. Meryl didn't respond.

Jeff blinked, he'd been analyzing the enemy that had approached the tower with obvious hostility. Once finished, he uploaded the file directly into the Tower's known villian database. "He's a demon." He said.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

Aaron was panting, tired from running. He looked around, dejected that he was in the battle to save anyone. Noticing that everyone was leaving, Aaron sighed. He was going to have to run all the way back to the Tower. Not wanting to go all the way back on foot, he asked the nearest person for help, "Please could you help me get back to Titan Tower? I don't want to run all the way like I did to get here."

Shade looked at the giant teddy bear that was talking to her. She had arrived just long enough to change back into her human form to watch, more comfortable, what the others did. Seeing that most of the others had left, she had been planning how she could get back without having to meet her mentor. Coming up with nothing that would allow her to totally avoid her mentor, she decided to help the bear, at least she wouldn't having to deal with Beast Boy and answering all his questions. Shade turned back into her cat form that had wings, grabbing the bear by the scruff of his neck. "H-h-hey!" Shade ignored him, flying towards the Tower, hoping by now her mentor either was asleep or was gone from the Tower, so she would have to hear any of his lame jokes.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm

When Lucy was sure Jake was asleep, he was snoring rather loudly, she stopped playing music and began to make her way back to where they had been most of the day. She wanted to know more about the voices she had heard. She reached the spot in front of the T-shaped tower and tried to listen in once more.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Demon and Dani step through the Hell door and appear on the hill where the Hollywood sign is.

"So what do you think my super evil villain name would be? Eris? Vega?"

"Shh. We're going to have to 'borrow' a car in order to get to Titan City."

"What's a car?"

"It's a method of transportation for humans since they don't have wings."

"They don't have wings? How do you live like that?"

"I don't know. Why don't I ask you since you can't even fly!"

"Jeez, don't get snappy with me, Mister! Why are you always so mean to me?"

"Because you're a nosy, annoying brat who I don't want to be hanging around with. Now let's get a car."

Demon and Dani walk over to one of the busy roads and step in front of a red 2010 Chevrolet Corvette. When the man behind the vehicle screeches on his breaks, Demon opens the driver door, grabs the man's head, and throws him to the other side of the street.

"Okay, so according to this GPS, we should get to Titan City in approximately 5 and a half hours."

"Oooooh. What does GPS stand for?"

"I don't know. It's a series of letters put together that don't stand for anything, like 'LOL.' Now let's keep going."

"Alright...Ooooh! What about Nyx?"

"SHUSH!"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:54 pm

(Perhaps... La Nina Diablo should be her name? Did I say that right? I dunno. I'm gonna take Spanish next year and I'm trying to get prepared.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 am

(Yeah you said that right. At least, as best you could without a Spanish keyboard. You need a tilde [~] on top of the 'n' in "Nina" but you can't get that unless you have a Spanish keyboard or you use some super secret trick in Microsoft Word.

Also maybe with La Nina Diablo but I might think of some other names because it's just missing something but I don't know what...

Thanks for the suggestion though Razz)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 am

(Cute.)

Jeff and the Machine quickly uploaded all the data they'd gathered from that simple fight. They'd identified his physical strengths, obvious powers, and other information about him. They quickly added it to the database, Cyborg aiding them in doing so. Once that was finished, Superman gave the Titans a frown.
"That's not what I'd have expected from Titans." He said.
Meryl narrowed her eyes under her hawk mask, refusing to answer him until she knew why they'd apparently failed him in some way. Hawkgirl placed her mace upon the side of the holoprojector, and jabbed a finger at the Man of Steel. "Oh really? And how was that?" She growled.
Superman coldly looked at her, a serious undertone to his voice as he responded. "They're a team, and I saw Falcon fool-heartedly charged into battle against an unknown enemy! Only to later be followed by the one that can't fly, and the others take their sweet time! Worse yet he got away!" Superman was practically yelling.
Meryl's grip tightened around her sword, and before she could get out a word, Hawkgirl was defending her. "You don't understand Thanagarian traditions. She's new to her adjustments to Earth itself, she'll need time to learn the rules here!" Hawkgirl hissed at him, "And we still plenty go barreling into battle, so don't you dare give me that." She leaned back as if in triumph. Meryl blinked in shock at her mentor. Superman glared for a moment, "Maybe it would be best if we did some training first thing tomorrow. Mentors, take your apprentices, show them their rooms and help them get situated." Superman ordered, and then left.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Approximately 3 hours into the drive:

"Demon! I'm hungry!"

"There's a McDonalds up ahead. Do you want to stop there?"

"What's a McDonalds?"

"It's a place where humans make food really quickly. It's not very good food but..."

"Ooh. Yeah! Let's stop there!"

Demon drives up to the McDonalds drive-thru where the drive-thru girl started speaking.

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds! May I take your order?"

"What do you want, Dani?"

"I want a rat brain with extra brain with a Coca Cola that contains extra snot! Did you get all of that?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Demon turns to the drive through speaker.

"Two hamburgers with fries."

"Yes, sir. Please pull up to the next booth for payment."

Demon pulls up to the booth where the woman gave him his food.

"So that's $6.47."

"Alright, lemme just grab my wallet."

At that moment, Demon grabbed the food with his wrist claw and took off.

"Here's your hamburger, Dani. Eat up."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Lucy cringed as Superman began to yell. He was so loud! 'I could probably hear him if I was using normal hearing...' she thought to herself. Then she heard a name. 'Titans? Jake said something about titans... Was it Teen Titans? They are a team... What is a team?'
(Don't question the reason she speaks perfect English when thinking!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 am

Name: Kai Andrews
Hero Name: None yet.
Powers/Skills: He can change his size. He tends to lose his clothes if he gets too big or small, though.
Race: Most probably a mutated human of some kind.
Hair: chocolatey brown, long enough that he puts it in a short ponytail to keep it out of his way.
Eyes: hazel
Appearance: His skin is white, but tanned due to the summer. He is a bit chubby for his age and is often teased. He usually wears the first clothes he finds, so he might wear the same outfit for a couple of days until his older sister takes them so she can wash them.
Costume: He doesn't have a costume, really... He only just discovered his power a few hours ago.
Personality: He tries to act like he isn't bullied or anything and everybody is nice. He tries to just do what people tell him and tries to avoid fights. He is kind and does not like to hurt other people, or make them feel uncomfortable unless he really has to!
Strengths: When he get bigger he gets stronger, when he gets smaller he gets quicker.  He's a super-geek and knows a lot of things about other worlds and this world. His sister sometimes like to call him a walking Geektionary. He plays the clarinet?
Weaknesses: When he gets bigger he gets slower, when he gets smaller he gets weaker. His size sometimes changes when he is feeling a very powerful emotion. They tend to be some very inconvenient moments. Not very confident.
Weapon(s): Himself?
History: He was just a normal school kid as far as he knew before this. Well... Besides being the youngest freshman in years. But then today all of a sudden he started getting bigger when he saw a big car about to hit his sister. He was simply going to push his sister out of the way, but he ended up somehow stopping the car and getting nothing but a very painful bruise and a scared streetful of people.
Moral Standing: Everybody has the potential to be good, and everybody has the potential to be evil. Treat people the way you want to be treated. If you do a bad thing, you better be prepared to get punished.
Mentor: He is a big fan of all the superheroes and their work, but he admires some of the super villains as well. He doesn't agree with their plans to take over the world and such, but he admires other qualities of theirs.

Last edited by Holo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

Approximately 4 hours into the drive:

"Demon, I have to use the bathroom."

"Ugh, really? How bad do you need to go?"

"I'm going to pee myself if I don't go!"

"Fine, we'll stop here at this convenient store."

Demon stops the car at a Seven Eleven and Dani gets out to use the bathroom.

When Dani enters the store, she asks the clerk where the bathroom is:

"Excuse me, puny human, can you tell me where I can find the bathroom?"

"Sure, it's right over there."

"Thank you! Even though our race is going to absolutely enslave you someday, you're pretty nice."

"Yeah, yeah, sure kid."

After Dani uses the bathroom, she walks out to notice two guys in black masks with guns walk into the store.

"FREEZE. GIVE US ALL OF YOUR MONEY!"

Dani walks over to the guys.

"Who are you? Why are you wearing silly masks?"

"DON'T MOVE, KID, OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!"

Just when the guy was about to pull the trigger, both guys just collapsed to the ground and Demon happens to be standing right behind them.

"Woah, what did you do to them?"

"I just hit their heads with my wrist claw. I may think you're an annoying brat, but you're still my sister. Let's go."

Then Demon notices the scared clerk hiding under the counter.

"You gonna mention this to anybody?"

The clerk shakes his head.

"Good. Let's go, Dani."

Dani looks down at the men.

"Bye, Crazy Mask Guys!"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:49 am

Kennith found himself wandering around the tower, he didn't remember why he was doing it, but he ended up in a larger room, one of the walls was a huge window, he edged closer to it nervously.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Lucy glanced around, and seeing no one she began to fly closer to the tower so that she wouldn't have to amplify everything the heroes said.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum