Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaarać„›
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

Kennith looked down at the room, there weren't very many shadows down there, getting down wouldn't be so fun, he made his way down, very slowly.
----
(Hidden you may want to look at your post again, also I will put my villian up now.)
Name: Ander Stewart
Villian Name: Slayer
Powers/Skills: He can inhabit peoples bodies and take control of them, (When inhabiting a body) Can create objects out of shadows, either inanimate or living, but he needs to concentrate to keep the living things to do exactly what he wants, he also has limited "flight" as in he can be above ground but isn't very mobile. (Without a body) He is intangible but does not have access to any of his powers.
Race: Human?
Hair: Depends on host, current host has brown hair that reaches just above his neck
Eyes: Depends on host, current host has green eyes
Appearance: As in the other two before depends on the host, a middle aged man, he wears a brown trench coat and hat, a white shirt, red tie, and black slacks.
Costume: He just wears whatever his host has on.
Personality: Ander has shown a serious contempt for life, disregarding anything that could be considered good to another person, anything that stands in the way of his goals should be wiped out by his standards.
Strengths: Strong in dark places, doesn't care about collateral damage.
Weaknesses: Light, also anyone with a strong enough willpower can kick him out of the body, he also can't do anything when not inhabiting a host, also if the host dies he is ejected.
Weapon(s): Anything he creates out of the shadows.
History: Ander always seemed to hate things, even as a child he disliked everything, when he found that he could literally control the shadows he used it, to get whatever he wanted. As a teenager Ander turned to crime often and took whatever he wanted, he was never caught until later in life. At a chemistry lab he had entered he unintentionally triggered an explosion involving a strange mixture of chemicals, his physical body destroyed he found that he still wasn't dead, with this new found power of his, he is determined to do what he wants, and what he wants is his son.
Moral Standing: Villian
(I also may post up some KennithXMeryl art I did because I can only do things I try not to do. Also if I need to tone him down please tell me.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:42 pm

(Wow, nice villain. Anyway, I'm seriously considering splitting Aaliyah into two different people. The one with the memory altering powers will probably be more evil. Aaliyah will just be willing to work with baddies or goodies or anyone in between to get what she wants. Maybe they could be related... It would take some story changing, but it could work... What do you guys think?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:10 am

(Aw shucks, it isn't really that good, there are much cooler characters in this RP, my guy is pretty bland and blase.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:22 pm

(Hey, shush! Don't do that. Ander is awesome!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

(Lol, your person seems a lot better and more able to control the things around him than my guy, loses track of even the basic details and gets in all kinds of trouble,)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 am

(Well, I think we should continue this wonderful RP so's I can use this guy for sometin. Or I could totally just introduce him and then leave him standing around for like, a year or so.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Kai is walking through the park to get to his highschool, as he always does... But then something catches his eye. An old man dressed in raggedy clothes, and a girl in a really battered tutu. As he gets closer his eyes get bigger and bigger. He stops just behind them and stupidly says "You're blue! That's so- Woah..."

Lucy turns to see who was speaking to her and sees the boy freeze midsentence. "What want?"

"Your eyes! That's so cool!"

"Who's that? Is 'cool' the new term fo' 'freaky'? I swear, if it is..." Jake said grumpily, standing up.

"N-no sir! I mean cool as in aweosme!" Kai said quickly. "I've never seen someone with eyes like that, and I thought it was interesting because we are learning about different types of eyes in Biology!"

"Hmmmph. If you say so. Move along, then. Stop gawking."

"Yes, sir!" Kai mumbled, and sprinted off, glancing nervously behind every couple yyards.

"What is 'freaky'?"

"Never you mind. You ain't freaky, Lucy. As ar as I can see you's the most beautiful girl in the world!"

"Don't avoid that. Tell I later."

"Not I, Lucy. Say me."

"Jake."

"I meant... UGH! Girl, you need mo' help than I do. Maybe one day you'll get a propuh teachuh."

(I feel silly writing bad English. I want to correct it, and then I actually have to make some of it even worse than I had it. And I suck at writing people talking with accents. I forget about to add it in because I just read things with certain accents depending on who is talking. Don't judge me!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 pm

(I just realized what you meant by looking back at my post Darkie. O.O Wooooowwww.)

"Simulation starting up. Ten, nine, eight, seven," a robotic voice with a slight feminine flare said until it counted down to zero. The moment it reached zero a deep toned beep cried for a few seconds before the simulation room changed. It became what looked like a rooftop, the outer ring dropping while all the rest (including what they stood on) lifted up high and turned a concrete grey. The walls dimmed and reflected a scenic panorama of a city at twilight. A few objects one might find on a roof decorated the scenario, but the Titans were left without a clue as to what awaited them next.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:18 pm

(Wow. Much dissapoint. Such awkward. Wow.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 am

The truck finally arrives at the warehouse where Silvertongue hides his goods. He quickly jumps out of the truck and tells the men inside the truck to take the gold and hide it inside. Blindly and obediently they follow his command. When finished he orders the men back into the truck and has them take him around two blocks away, where he has them stop. He gets out and orders the driver to 'floor it' until he hits the end of the road. As the truck speeds away he feels his control over their minds disappear, as it does he sees the truck swurve slightly before hitting a light pole. "That..." Silvertongue pauses momentarily, "was unexpected and very bad." He quickly turns and leaves the scene of his crime, heading back to count how much gold he got out of this heist.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Kai sighed as he sat down iin his Physical Science class. There were a bunch of jocks in this group, and by the end of class he usually had a headache. "I hope we don't have homework today." he mumbled, opening his book.

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Kennith looked over at Meryl, the simulated wind swept her short brown hair up in it, her face beautifully framed by it, her eyes shining in the artificial light. He walked over to her and said a few simple words, "So about last night-" Meryl turned toward him, he stopped what he was saying entirely, he couldn't look away from her eyes...Then he felt the fist on his cheek, the pain exploded in his skull as he went flying back. Great, now she was angry, he forgot what he was saying and they where in the fight simulator...He wouldn't get a word in edgewise.
----
A man was taking a walk down the street, nothing about this would seem odd if police officers weren't shooting at him, the low dawn lights illuminated him as he casually strolled away from them as if they had nothing to do in his world, in truth they didn't. He lifted his arm and pointed to a shadow, a harmless action, but it grew, or looked like it did as it streched into a point and flew toward the officer, piercing him right in the chest, he had a second to look down before he stopped moving. "What the hell was that!?" He heard the voice scream as he saw his fellow officer stop breathing, but he still decided to fire his weapon, Ander turned, raised his hand and pointed at the shadow next to him, this one came alive, and all that was heard was the screaming of the officer, Ander turned, watching what was always messy work tended to get boring.
(Yes, they died, is his evilness level rising in your eyes?)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Hawkgirl's eyebrows lifted as she saw her apprentice suddenly turn and sock the boy clean on the nose. "Why did she do that?" Superman asked her, and Hawkgirl just gave a shrug.
"Thanagarian courtship is an odd one compared to humans." She simply responded, gaining a curious look from Clark before he turned his attention back on the simulation.

----
"We're in a simulation." Meryl hissed at him with her sword in hand as she tensed herself, waiting for the enemies to attack, "Focus." And then she turned away from him, giving him just as much of a cold-shoulder as he had to her that morning. To be perfectly honest, she was still upset about that. And then the enemies came, robotic drones that climbed the walls and then a holographic image of average goons replaced the metallic figures. Meryl gritted her teeth, eager for a battle, and flew forward to slice the first one in half, unaware due to her rage of the gun another wielded.
---
Jessica violently swore as she saw, well she didn't know just exactly what she'd just witnessed. She crouched closer to the wall she'd been walking again, and prepped her digital pad for a quick scrawling if this strange man noticed her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Kennith ran toward the gun wielding robot, there wasn't a shadow to get there faster, and he had to book it, but he made it before it could do any damage, he tackled the thing, pushing it out of the way and off balance, other than that he really didn't have any way to hurt it, "Yeah well it's hard to focus when your team mate punches you, what the heck is wrong with you." He said as quickly and casually as he could, he dodged a bow coming for him, but was struck when another one hit him, obviously these robots would not play one on one.
----
"Hiding in the shadows won't benefit you here." He said as he pointed at her hiding place and the shadows rose up, "But luckily for you I don't want to hurt you, as long as we can remain civil your limbs will remain attached."

Last edited by Dark Heart on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 pm

"Then stay out of my head!" She shouted back, cleaving one of the droids attacking Kennith as she said so. "I don't need you there alright!" Her teeth gritted in pain as a robot struck her back, right between the wings. A small moan of pain slipped past her lips before Meryl's legs buckled out from under her and she fell with hands extended towards the rooftop. But she wasn't so easily incapacitated, and lashed out with her sword as she fell to slice it right across the chest. The robot exploded with a ear-shattering sound.
------
"And just what are you to know of civility?" The Author challenged as she stepped out of the shadows, boldly wearing her persona's costume to the creature she was certain wasn't human. Then again, technically, was she?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Lucy had been staring at the school, all kinds of questions floating through her mind but she hadn't been able to ask them as she sang with Jake. There had been a coupe of kids rushing towards it, and a bell had started ringing. 'I'll ask him later.' she thought.

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Silvertongue got to his stash and quickly started counting it. There was a lot less than he thought there would be, but every coin made him richer... that was all that mattered right now.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:05 am

"Ah I know all there is to know about civility, such as how its impolite to shoot at someone you've barely become acquainted with, I was simply dealing with these troublesome men in the simplest way possible, is that so wrong?" He said, shrugged his shoulders, a devilish grin on his face.
----
"Stay out of your head! Why don't you think about someone else for a change?" He said, attacking a few more of robots, his hand was starting to hurt from punching metal without any support, and the fatigue could be seen on his face, another droid got behind Kennith and gripped his arm, pulling him down and pinning him, another few surrounded him, and he was nowhere near a shadow.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Swinging her sword in a brilliant arc, Meryl decapitated each of the droids attacking him with a fierce and somewhat protective shout. She flapped her wings rapidly to blast them back from the wind swept up by the massive appendages before landing in front of Kennith defensively. "Thinking about others just leaves you weak and exposed." She hissed to him, sword ready to attack another. Suddenly behind them a block rose up and then another all around the rooftop, casting massive shadows on the floor. "There! Your darkness awaits!" The thanagarian sneered.
----
A slight, dark grin spread across the woman's face. "I suppose not. Fools should know their place no?" Her eyes were watching him with obvious distrust, but she made no move against him just yet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:15 am

"Yes, good, it would appear your a smart woman." He said moving a small bit closer, "I just want to know if you've seen someone around this city, you see I've lost my son and I miss him terribly, and if I could have some assistance it would be greatly appreciated, if you understand my meaning."
----
"All right then if you don't want to talk then forget about it!" He said, walking back toward the shadows, "I'm used to being alone!" He yelled, and then merged into the shadow, he began attacking the drones by pulling them into the void.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:22 am

Meryl just snorted at his words, as if she didn't know what it was like to be alone? She slashed a robot across it's chest, sparks flying as she then rolled to a side and took out another, just before the shadow boy could take it into the void.
---
"I'm afraid I can't help you on information." She said honestly. "I just got in the city myself, nor would I even know what he looks like..." Trailed off the Author, the arm with her digital pad rising as she flicked a finger. "What do you go by?" Asked the villain, not trusting him one bit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:39 am

It was time for PE. When no one was looking, Kai tried to use his powers to increase his height by a bit. Maybe no one would notice? Maybe they'd think it was his shoes? 'Dude, I'm totally gonna do a slam dunk! Hell yeah! I'll show them I can do good at a sport!'

(I couldn't think of anything else. Lucy probably doesn't have much interesting stuff to do until she meets other muta- *cough hack* superpowered people?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 am

"Well people call me a lot of things, murderer, mad-man, crazy fool, call me whatever you wish, I'm not giving you my name." He said, his smile dropped a tad.
----
Kennith had the shadows on his side now, and now he was really competing with Meryl, he kept trying to drag them under from her before she destroyed them.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 am

"Then I can't really help you." Replied the Author, dropping the digipad hand. "Such a shame too." She shrugged, and then a slight smirk crossed her face. "Then again it isn't my song being looked for so I shouldn't really care now should I?"
---
Meryl was not one to not notice things, and as Kennith's kill count picked up, but hers remained a steady rate of destruction, she grew competitive. Swinging her sword this way and that, destroying the robots without a care as they seemed to be coming at them endlessly. She couldn't help but wonder what the point of this simulation was. The robots were so easy to defeat, was it a survival based trial? Perhaps that was it. She was snapped from her thoughts when suddenly the entire simulator turned white, and she found her sword dug into the robotic form of a little girl. "Crap." She muttered, half a second later Superman and the mentors were there in the room, scowls of various degrees on their faces.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Kai jogged out of the locker room and into the gym, groaning when the coach told him jut how many laps they were doing today.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum