Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The New Teen Titans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The New Teen Titans

+3
Gaarać„›
KyarokoDragon
HiddenFaith
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Teen Titans

Post  Me Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

(Soooooooooooooooooo... When are we gonna start this shizzle wizzle up? I don't think anyone else is going to be joining for a while...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue May 14, 2013 10:24 pm

(Wednesday for ya'll we'll start.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed May 15, 2013 12:33 am

(Tomorrow. HOORAY! Very Happy)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 am

Name: Jeff Valm
Hero Name: The Mechanic
Powers/Skills: Engineering, Intellect, Hacking.
Race: Human
Hair: Short, black.
Eyes: Black
Appearance: Pale skin, 5'9, thick build. Set of overalls with a plaid shirt, glasses, boxy face.
Costume: Mechanical full body suit.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, rediculously smart, hands-on.
Strengths: Intellegent, mechnical skills
Weaknesses: Finds it difficult to accept help, slow and not to strong physically by himself. Relies on suit to much.
Weapon(s): Mechical suit that can fire lazers, and other energy weapons.
History: His parents were both mechanics and taught him their skills. His aunt introduced him to his first robot, and quickly he say his skill with programming and engineering. After high-school, he'd built three prototype robots, and his favorite one the Machine.
Moral Standing: Hero
Mentor: Cyborg

Name: The Machine
Powers/Skills: Hacking, engineering and programming.
Race: Robot with AI
Appearance: 6'3" 300 pounds. Silver body with a humanoid design. Huge jaw, and red optics.
Personality: Pre-programmed AI; unbiased, logical, to the point.
Strengths: Brute power, hacking, its a robot.
Weaknesses: Its a robot; slow, incapable of compassion.
Weapon(s): Rail guns on shoulders, lazer cannon in arm.
History: Invented by Jeff.
Moral Standing: Hero (By programming)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 am

Name: Kennith G. Stewart
Hero Name: Phantom
Powers/Skills: Can meld into shadows and move within them, can reappear in any shadow that is connected, has been known to be very persuasive, but he doesn't know if that is his power or natural
Race: Human
Hair: Short-shagggy black hair
Eyes: Purple as a result of his powers, doesn't like people staring at them
Appearance: Average height and build.
Costume: Black Coat with dark clothes underneath, he likes to blend into the dark, his face is also obscured when he uses his powers.
Personality: Can be distant but likes to be around people, feels like no one trusts him.
Strengths: Can be very friendly, which sometimes leads him to be trusting of the wrong people, but he knows what is right and wrong.
Weaknesses: The sun, he loses power when he is in it, which has led people to call him a "vampire."
Weapon(s): His fists
History: Used to live with his family, but after he turned 15 he started to develoup powers, when people found out he ended up running away.
Moral Standing: Heroic
Mentor: Raven

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 pm

(Nice characters, but it's tomorrow NOW!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 am

(Alright, alright! Sorry about that, but I just didn't get a chance to start!)

Meryl looked angrily at the other Thanigarian as they flew across the Gulf of Mexico. She couldn't believe this woman was the cause of all her hardships, all her troubles. The reason her people were doomed to fight another race with superior power and might. And that wasn't an easy thing for a Thanigarian to admit, it most certainly wasn't. The sound of wings beating in the air was the only sound shared between the two women as they drew ever closer to the Titan City, where Meryl was to join a group of other young 'superheros'. Not that she cared to much, aside from the promise of gaining strength and training. Meryl could still easily remember the sound of the ship being torn apart from something the Justice League shot at the tem from their watchtower. And now, here she was, about to join the youth's of them.

Jeff Valm burst into a set of laughter, something he often didn't do. He gazed at the Machine, pride swirling in his dark eyes as he examined the exterior of the robot he'd built himself. Having just finished a routine diagnostic, the whole system of course checking out clean and running optimum as always, Jeff was tired. But he couldn't sleep, it was the middle of the day, and he had to show up at Titan Tower in an hour. So he hopped into his mechnical exo-suit, powered it up, and gave the single command of follow to the Machine. It repeated and affirmative, and they took off from Jeff's garage and straight to the Titan Tower on a little island in the bay of Titan City.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 am

(Quick question: When would be the best time to join and be demonic and stuff?)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu May 16, 2013 8:37 am

(After they've gotten through the basic tour, I'll give you a signal.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Lucy was following Jake towards an odd T-shaped tower. "Why're we going, Jake?" she asked in her soft, quiet voice.
"Well... That there's whur alla them superkids live. I figurr that they cud train yeh up reeeeel nice, Lucy." Jake nudged her with his elbow.
"Leave us?" Lucy asked worriedly.
"No, no... Yeh have to get assepted N all that stuff. Jus wanned yeh tuh see whur you cud be livin one day, kiddo."
Lucy shook her head. "Not leave Jake!"
"Thas sweet and all, but they cud help ya use yer powers better. You cud use yer powers ta help people as a super hero!"
"Lucy helps Jake by staying."

Last edited by Holo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 am

Kennith looked around, he was in a dark alleyway within this city, he had heard about a group of young "heroes" and he hoped that he could join them, he was sure they wouldn't judge him based on his powers. He touched the shadow in front of him and melded into it, it was strange navagating the world like this at first, but he had gotten used to it, he appeared again on top of a roof, "Lucky this led here." He said with a smile, he continued on his way to the tower at the bay of the city, careful not to touch the sunlight.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 am

(Not such a dark color please.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 am

Shade rolled her eyes , it was not the first time and she knew it was not going to be the last time today. Her mentor, Beast Boy was trying to show off all the gadgets inside the Titan Tower and explain what they did. He did all this in a voice that treated her like she didn't know anything about anything. As her anger got closer to bursting, her cat features came out more. Beast Boy decided to pause at theis time in his unneeded explainations to say "Hey, Shade. You know you're becoming an animal, right?" Shade grinded her teeth as she became a black panther. "Yes, I know this! I also know what all of the things you had pointed out, do and how to make about half of them. Now, stop talking and wait for all the people who are suppose to be arriving, by sitting in a seat and staying quiet." A human again, Shade turned to walk back to her seat. "And when I say seat, I mean one on the ground like anyone normal would sit in." She hadn't even needed to turn around to know that Beast Boy had turned into to a monkey to hang onto the ceiling.

Aaron watched as the girl who seemed only a few years older than him,yell at who seemed to be her mentor. She has so much control over her powers, maybe I should say hi...? Aaron shook his head, covered by the Teddy bear's head. Can't she'll probably just tease me. Aaron looked around trying to find where his mentor had gone.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 am

Jake smiled at Lucy. "Well... We'll work our way up to it. I'm sure you'll get sick of me some day." he said, chuckling. "Come on, let's go. We can have some of the leftover KFC buffet. They usually let us have some." Lucy nodded, and flew after him, her feet already aching from the journey to the strange tower.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Hawkgirl looked back at Meryl, a feeling of unease settling in her gut. The brooding girl hadn't said a word to after she'd agreed to join the Titans, and simply listened like any trained solider would. But there was a reluctance, and grudge behind every action she did towards Hawkgirl. The older Thanagarian shook her head, and then turned back to look at the approaching city. Titan City was at last before them. Meryl glanced up, her hawk helmet shifting a bit annoyingly at the angle. She stoically watched the city, and then peered at Titan Tower where it stood proudly in the bay on a small bit of land. She could see people moving about at the top, and then going in. Her keened vision having been able to pick out a few details from this distance to which most the people would be moving dark blobs. "Alright, we just have to land on top, and there will be a door in from there." Hawkgirl said over the howling wind at the speed they were going at, Meryl simply titled her wings for the descent.

Jeff and the Machine arrived at the tower in a few minutes, and entered in from the bottom. He was about to take another step in when a booming voice greeted him. "Jeff! Good to see you little man!" Cyborg laughed as he walked over, arms open in a greeting hug. Jeff frowned, disliking the term of 'little man' more than expected. "Right, not much of a talker. Forgot." Cyborg said more calmly, and then gave the suited new Titan a pat on the back. "Lets get upstairs where the others should be. Superman's up there even, you believe that? He's treating this like a big deal." Cyborg went on as they headed to an elevator.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 18, 2013 12:44 am

Lucy happily munched on the fried livers and gizzards. They were her favorite food so far. Jake just loved the biscuits they made. The KFC also had a nice spot of grass in front of it with a perfect view of the Titan Tower.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat May 18, 2013 12:59 am

Tired of giving her own mentor lectures on behaving correctly and that she was not a silly child who knew nothing about most of things in the human world, Shade put the memento of her mother on her head, using it to get into the radio waves to listen to the music on the radio, so she could easily ignore her mentor.

Aaron had started nodding off, several minutes ago waiting for all the people who were suppose to arrive to arrive. His mentor, the Herald, had walked off somewhere shortly after they had entered the Titan Tower. After those several minutes of nodding off, Aaron was now sitting/sleeping on the floor. If anyone looked at him, he was a giant teddy bear sitting in the corner. Aaron, in no way, looked like someone in a suit at that moment.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 am

Lucy finished her chicken, and began to play around with sounds waves in her boredom. Soon Jake was tapping his foot to the beat. "Hey, kiddo, if this super hero thing dun work out yeh could always be uh musishin!"
"Or both." Lucy said, adding some trash can symbols and footstep drums into the mix of sounds.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun May 19, 2013 9:35 am

Kennith appeared from the shadows behind Cyborg, "Is this the Titan's Tower?" He asked in a polite voice. He thought for a moment about the way he had entered and quickly added, "I apologize for the intrusion if I have startled you."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 19, 2013 11:27 am

Jake laughed. "Yeah, or both!" He took off his hat and put it on the ground in front of them. "There. Now we can get money and have fun."
"Money?" Lucy asked in her moment confusion.
"Yeah, if people like the music then they drop money in my hat, and we can use it later on." Jake explained. Lucy nodded, and the song became a song she had heard on the street. It was called Iron Man. She had heard the radio man say so.
Jake smiled as he recognized the song, and began to sing the lyrics. "Haaas heee lost his mind? Can he see, or is hee blind?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Cyborg looked at Kennith, and nodded. "Yeah this is Titan's Tower. I take it you're that shadow kid Superman was talking about?" He questioned. Jeff looked at Kennith flatly, though he didn't realize it. He was simply taking in his appearance, and already evaluating how power.

Meryl landed on top of the tower before Hawkgirl, and instantly went to the door. "Hey wait!" Hawkgirl shouted as she landed a foot behind her. Meryl stopped, and looked over her shoulder with a scowl. "Like you listened when the fleet told you to stop." She muttered and turned back to walk inside. Hawkgirl frowned, and grabbed her shoulder to stop the young Thanagarian.
"Listen, that's a whole story you don't even know. You know one side, and sadly its the side that I'm not the most proud of. If you'll stop sulking and brooding, maybe I can explain it." Hawkgirl firmly said, her voice slowly lightening as she finished.
Meryl glared up at her and then sighed. "Fine."
Hawkgirl smiled, "Good, now we have to get inside first or Superman will kill me." She laughed, letting go of the younger Thanagarian's shoulder and began to walk inside. "Metaphorically of course."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm

HiddenFaith wrote:Cyborg looked at Jake, and nodded.[/color]
(You mean "Cyborg looked at Kennith, and nodded."?)

By the time the song was over, they had one dollar and fifty-three cents in the hat. Jake suggested they spend their day this way rather than picking up cans. Lucy agreed and started playing the song "Eye of the Tiger" with her own touches.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am

(O.O I did that? Oops, yes that's what I meant. Fixing now.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon May 20, 2013 9:28 am

Shade gritted her teeth. Her mentor, after a few minutes of actually behaving was, once again, jumping up and down, trying to teach to many of the newcomers what many of the gadgets in the Tower do. As she rushed to get her mentor under control, she knocked over a giant Teddy bear that was sitting in one of the seats. As it came crashing down onto the floor, the head pooped off, and the head of a sleeping young boy with green hair could be seen. A few seconds after the head of the Teddy bear suit came off, Aaron was awake and he quickly grabbed the head before any of his power could go out of his control. "Whew. Safe." Shade simply stared at the weird boy, then she suddenly remember her mentor, who was going crazy trying to show off to newcomers. Shade came in running "Beast Boy!" Quickly turning into a giant black lion, she used her mouth, picking Beast Boy up like a lion cub. After walking a few paces, Shade put Beast Boy into her mouth then spat him out. He was soaking wet. "Now behave, this is my final warning." Shade sat down once again in her human form sighing.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Cyborg gave a long sigh at Beast Boy's antics, and looked at the two newcomers with him. "Sorry, he's... excitable sometimes. Raven, Starfire and Robin should all be in the briefing room with Superman. Come on everyone!" He said, leading the way with Jeff and the Machine following easily and silently behind him.

Meryl and Hawkgirl had at last arrived in the tower, and more specifically, the breifing room. Both Thanagarian's looked a tad weary, their wings drooped from the hours of flight they had put in to get here on time. Hawkgirl instantly sat down on a chair, adjacent to a large table that had a holoprojector in the center. She began to rub her wings as Meryl did the same on the other side.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum