Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

+5
KyarokoDragon
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
HiddenFaith
Me
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 am

Windrunner felt her spirits lifting, she slowly approached Korren, and looked up at the wolf. She slowly willed herself to ask, "Shall we howl, to remember those that have been lost and to celebrate those newly found?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

"Yes, we can. And if you come back with me to the other wolves we can all howl and honor them." Korren smiled to her. "But if all you wish is right now, then I will respect that."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 am

Windrunner paused, she began thinking about it before saying, "How about we get those herbs for your pack first?" looking around to get her sense of direction she begins to wander off towards the first herb patch well know to her. "Then with the pack, we can howl for everyone that we have all lost."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 am

Lithos truthfully hadn't been paying much attention to the conversation between Korren and the pup. By now he had a mouth full of herbs and couldn't possibly carry any more, so he simply sat and waited for the other two.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 am

"Alright." Korren replied, barely able to restrain the smile that tugged at his mouth, afraid to send the wrong message to the young she-pup. He gave Lithos an approving nod before he went about to find some herbs himself, only to end up empty pawed. With a shrug he called out to Windrunner, "Find anything?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 am

Windrunner came trotting back over with several different kinds of herbs. "Here are some herbs," She paused momentarily looking at her paws, "I can show you a place where herbs grow strong, you can stop by there to grab any needed herbs, but..." She stopped talking and looked up at Korren hoping that no pain showed in her eyes.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 am

"But....?" Korren asked slowly, noting the slightest of changes in her voice and expression. He'd spent far too long treating people to not notice the changes, especially in those that hated to seem weak or vulnerable. But he didn't say anything yet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 am

Windrunner's ears lowered and her voice turned sorrowful, "We will need to be extremely careful on the trip to the herb patch." That was all she said before sitting down and looking at the ground a single tear running down her cheek and falling to the ground below.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:25 am

Her sudden crying instantly made Korren forget any pretense and gave the pup a comforting lick. "Hey now... Why do we have to be careful? Did you get hurt?" He asked her gently.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:43 am

Windrunner still looking at the ground quietly said, "There is a hill path that needs to be taken in order to reach it, my family had been walking the path and I had been playing around near the edge of the path looking into the valley river below. My mother warned me to stay away from the edge because it might not be safe, but I did so anyways, and the ground gave way beneath me." She stopped doing her best to hold back her sobs. Then continuing "My father was able to grab me and he set me down on the inner lip making sure I was alright, my mother standing beside him nuzzled me and said I should be more careful, then we heard the ground shifting again and this time it was my parents who fell." When she finished her sentence she fell to her stomach sobbing. "It was all my fault..."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:57 am

Korren gave a small whimper in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm sorry... But it's not your fault, you couldn't have known it would happen." The male gave her a series of licks and then nudged her to her feet. "Come on, let's get you somewhere I can properly see to you, and I'm sure the pack would appreciate to know Lithos and I haven't just run off." He tried his hardest to keep her from dwelling on what was obviously a painful memory.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:15 am

Windrunner looked up a Korren and gently licked his muzzle, once more fighting back her sobs, she said "Lets get these herbs to the pack." Taking her first step on her injured foot she stumbles, the herbs having completely worn off now.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:20 am

Korren, thankfully considering he lacked anything to carry, picked the pup up by the scruff and placed her on his back to carry her back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am

Windrunner yelps in surprise as Korren picks her up, but when she realizes there is no harm to come from it she calms down. Laying there on Korren's back she feels a gentle warmth entering her heart, a warmth she thought gone after she lost her parents.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:51 am

Flicking his tail to draw Lithos's attention back to the clearing the den was located in. And then he was there, "Here, lay down over here on this flat rock so I can see your injury." He said as he draped her over the stone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:04 am

Windrunner did as she was told looking around from time to time at all the wolves in the area, she was in awe, this was more wolves in one place than she had ever seen before.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 am

Korren stooped down to examine the injury, giving it gentle pushes in different directions and watching the pup's reactions to see where it was hurting. "How long ago was this?" He asked in a business manner.
Des looked over at the newest arrival to the pack grounds, and padded over curiously. "Well hello there, who have you picked up here Korren?"
"A lost little pup with an uncanny knowledge of herbs."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:20 am

Windrunner does her best to resist growling at Korren as he pushes around her injured paw, because she knows that he is just doing his job. "Around thirteen days ago."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 am

"That is quite some time." Korren stated, and then walked away to fetch the proper herbs. He returned, chewing an odd mix in his mouth before he placed it on a set of long leaves to wrap around the injury. "Des can you get me some-" He cut himself off as he spotted the other male already had sticks of just the right kind waiting. "Thanks." Korren said before bending his head down to apply the sprint, leaf wrap first.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:29 am

Windrunner watched out of the corner of her eye curiously. She asked nervously, "Do you think its fractured?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 am

Korren grimaced slightly. "Hard to tell really, more likely though you sprained it real bad, maybe twisted it. Potentially you've torn some of the muscles around it, or you could have fractured it." He shrugged a little. "This should help you though, immobilize it so you can't do any more damage. Those herbs do right quick to heal fractures and the like, just in case."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 am

Windrunner nodded and looked up at Korren giving him a warm smile. "Thank you," She paused thinking about how she would say her next words. "For everything, and I would be honored if you would let me join this pack."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:15 am

"And we'd be honored to have such a brilliant pup amongst us!" He replied, happy with her decision though technically the pack hadn't been formed yet.
"Welcome young one!" Des grinned happily. "Let me get you something to eat." Turning around on his heels, Des walked over to the remains of his catch from earlier and tore off a piece from the torso before he came back and offered it to Windrunner.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:30 am

Windrunner smiled up at the other wolf and took the piece of meat. "Thank you." She gently nibbled on the carcass meat.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:05 pm

(Bump? Read some of the first posts on this topic... Decided I am probably going to give up on bringing Asku and his kids as well as Kashtin a Zephyr into this. I'll just stick with the 7 I already have here.)

Dimas helped Raffina to her feet as best he could, and chuckled. "All of that was tiring, but fun! I deem you worthy of my beloved baby brother, because, as we all know, I was obviously born first! You hungry? We could eat while we wait for him."

Abbot had dozed off in his place under a large tree that wasn't too far from Nix and the pups.
The puppies had also fallen asleep a while after they had finished suckling.

Rainbow was getting a tad bit frustrated chasing a surprisingly fast hare. She had only started chasing it as a game, but now she was sure she'd be very pleased to have it dead.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next