Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

+5
KyarokoDragon
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
HiddenFaith
Me
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:48 am

Raffina followed him over and waited as well, "Go ahead!" Des grinned approvingly. "Eat up!" He flicked his tail several times in encouragement before he tore off a portion for himself. Raffina shrugged at his excitement and tore off a piece as well for herself before she laid down and started eating.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am

Abbot nodded "Yes, if it helps my children get better. Thank you for offering... Nix, was it? I'm Abbot." he pointed the pup pile. "And if you're going to be nursing them, I guess you should know their names. Narcissus you already know... Then there's his brother Carro," he hovered his paw over the pup "his sister Willow," he moved his paw "and his other sister Grey." He pointed to the last pup and put his foot down and blsuhed a bit. "Now that I've actually told their names to someone, I feel a bit bad. I just kind of said whatever came to mind when I looked at them... Well, second to mind. I couldn't name them all Precious." he said, chuckling nervously. "... This is awkward. Sorry. I'll shut up."

Dimas happily walked towards the carcass, and before he tore off a chunk of meat whispered to his brother "Already got a girlfriend, Lee? I'm impressed." He winked at his brother and nudged him playfully, then thanked Des and walked off with his food.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 am

Nix gave a small chuckle at the names and his reasoning. "Well I think they're still wonderful names for such adorable pups." She proclaimed before she sat down and started nudging them to her belly.
Borage leaves in mouth, Korren padded back over and gave them to the nursing she-wolf. "There we are! I'll have to go hunt some more down for later, but that she be enough to get you started." He said to Nix before he went over to get some food for Nix and by that the pups as well. "Wonderous catch Des!" He grinned at the large cow elk. By having food available and offered to everyone, people certainly would stay. Hope flared inside of him at the thought of everyone staying.
Raffina pulled her ears back in response to Dimas's words, having been close enough to just lightly hear it and his wink we enough to confirm her thoughts. "Uhh so you know some healing?" She coughed to Lee, trying to force down her embaressment.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Lithos looked at his brother oddly, then simply chuckled and got himself some of the meat, before sitting down by Raffina. "Yeah. I only know a bit, though. Not enough to be as helpful as that guy over there, that's for sure."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Raffina shrugged, "Any bit is better than nothing. I got a thorn in my paw once, and couldn't get it out for a week. It got infected even, thankfully my mother knew what to do at that point. But.... it wasn't fun." She replied with a small laugh.
Des smiled at his elk being taken from, meaning they were warming up to him. Then, he started to calm down from his euphoria and padded over to Nix and the several pups she was now acting as a nurse mother to. "You know, back home you'd have never done that." He commented.
"Oh shut up Des, I would to have! If I was old enough back then." She remarked coldly.

(Guys, I just mentally pictured a female Xavier. O.O)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 pm

(Woah. Weird. Is he... She just as strange in your mind as in mine?)

Abbot smirked and cheekily said "Thanks... I made them myself." before starting to walk off. He turned around after just a few steps, though. "Sorry for the bad joke, Nix. Thanks for taking care of them." He mumbled, and scuttled off just as Des walked up to the she-wolf.

Rainbow had grabbed a small bit of meat and thanked Des as well, then wandered off to find Nix. She sat just a few feet away and watched as Nix talked to another wolf.

Dimas looked boredly around, before scooting closer to his brother and listened in on the conversation, trying to look unsuspicious. He had been teasing about the 'girlfriend' thing, but just in case he had somehow been right, he didn't want his brother to end up with a broken heart. They'd had enough grief in their life, losing their family when they were young and all.

(Okay, I'm sorry. I lied about Dimas.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 am

Des rolled his eyes, dropping down and laying in the dirt before he rolled over slightly to look at the pups, suddenly appearing tired. "Gah, that took more out of me then I expected." He yawned.
"Of course it did you fatty! You're never actually doing any work other than hunting and that's on occasion!" Nix growled tauntingly. "Now go do something productive." She turned to the pups, licking them down their bellies each. It would seem the borage leaves were working, as the pups seemed to be getting enough to drink at the moment. She hummed lightly, pleased with the progress. If the pups had a source of food, then the father would stay. If the father stayed, the pack would grow. It was just what they needed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Lithos winced at her words, "Ouch... Thorns are the worst." He chuckled and began to eat the meat he had torn off for himself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Abbot just took a few bites of meat, and went back to Nix. "How are they doing?" he asked, gesturing to the pups.

Rainbow huffed angrily at all the attention Nix was getting, and took a particularly brutal bite of her chunk of thigh, and chewing it for much longer than it needed to be.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:00 pm

"Quite fine I'd say, they drinking up though I think I'll have to keep getting borage leaves from Korren if I will be able to supply them regularly." Nix gave them each a look over. "Hopefully your young will be able to recover from their lack of food soon."
Raffina nodded her head, "They certainly are."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Lithos finished up his portion of the kill, and turned his attention back to Raffina. He wasn't sure why, but something about her intrigued him. Needless to say, she was beautiful, but there was something about her that he couldn't quite put his paw on.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

((Perhaps it is that in a parallel universe they're different genders and mates? Razz)

Raffina could feel him watching her, and pulled her ears back, green eyes bright with embarrassment, "Are you and your brother going to hang around or leave?" She asked seriously.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 pm

"I also hope they can recover..." Abbot murmured. "If there's anything I can do for you, just say the word! I feel like I need to repay you somehow for your kindness."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 pm

"We'll probably stick around. I should talk with my brother about it though, before saying that for sure, but I would like to stick around. It's not very enjoyable, living a life where you're almost always on your own," he answered calmly. Lee thought about it for a moment, then added, "Though it was always me and my brother, so it isn't a life totally on your own... But we were on our own, if you understand?" He sighed, then apologized, "I'm sorry for just rambling on like this. You weren't asking for my life story..." Lithos chuckled awkwardly to himself, now feeling like a total idiot as he looked away.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:17 am

Chuckling at his sudden awkwardness, Raffina felt herself grow a bit more comfortable around him. "Well, you're lucky. I've been on my own for over a year, my parents split up and I ran away as a pup. Completely on my own." She looked away. "You're lucky to have had at least one sibling."
Taking a long look over the male father, Nix gave a shrug. "They're pups, they shouldn't have to suffer. And, if you stick around and join the pack I'll consider it repaid. These pups need someone to nurse them, and I'm not going to leave Korren."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:27 am

Lithos perked his ears and looked at Raffina sympathetically. He scooted a bit closer toward the grey female and nudged her shoulder with his nose. "Well, hey. You're not on your own anymore," he smiled, trying to sound supportive, if at all possible.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 am

Suddenly curious now, "Where are your parents? Your family?" Raffina questioned, gazing at him closely. She instantly like the sensation of his nose touching her shoulder, the sweet gesture as it was.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am

"I don't remember all my family. My brother and I were very young when we lost them. Our parents were murdered, and whatever other family we might have had, must have split up or left, because we do not have any knowledge of the family we may have. My brother and I have been on our own for, basically our whole lives," Lithos answered the question with ease. He use to have nightmares about the night his parents died, and he used to be haunted by the cries of pain he remembered hearing from them, but over time the whole experience had become to seem more like a dream than reality.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:52 am

Eyes wide at his response, Raffina was stunned to say the least. She wasn't sure however if it was because of the tragedy that was his past, or how easy he spoke of it. "Wow... And I thought being a runaway was bad enough."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 am

Lithos shrugged. "It's not too bad. My past, that is. If those things hadn't happened, I wouldn't be the wolf I am today. So, it's all okay." The dark male yawned, then shook his head to shake the yawn away, before standing up and stretching his two front legs out in front of him, the fur along his back bristling as he did so. Once done, Lithos simply sat back down and made himself comfortable.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:19 am

She was starting to take a liking to the wolf, Raffina could just tell. "I suppose that is one way to look at it. I think that we should get nice, happy lives now that we've been through all of this trouble as pups." She playfully looked at him, "Your brother and you are due for a lot of joy."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:24 am

Lithos smiled at her, enjoying her company quite a bit. Raffina was rather pretty, and she seemed kind enough. "I already do have joy," he chuckled.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:28 am

Tilting one ear to the side as she chuckled, "Oh what is that?" She asked him, green eyes watching him carefully, but with open curiosity.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 am

Lithos sat there silently for a long moment, until it seemed obvious that he wouldn't answer the question. It's not that he didn't want to. He just didn't know how. He looked at Raffina, thinking about what he could say. "You know, you have very beautiful eyes," he complimented, unsure if his attempt at flirting would work or not, or if she'd get the hint.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 am

The ear that had been tilted return to a normal, perked position as her tail shifted behind her. A flush spread across her face, and she adverted her gaze shyly. "We'll no, actually. Thank you."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next