Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

+5
KyarokoDragon
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
HiddenFaith
Me
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Gender-bent Golden Bloods RP

Post  ArcticFox Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:36 pm

(I'm up for trying it out, sounds like it could be interesting.)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Holo what I mean is that the pack forms. It is in no way like the other pack. Theoretically we could use the new alphas and betas to form the pack around.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm

(OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I feel stupid now. Yes. That sounds good. Ok. I'm bad with responsibility. It's a good thing Erebus is winning the alpha vote.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

(Bump)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am

(I'd like to start, but I don't know what to put. I suck at beginnings and endings.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am

(Would you like me to start?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:57 pm

(Please. ; u ; It would be appreciated. You're a life saver.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Korren padded into a clearing with a large pile of rocks that formed a nifty den. He'd been using it for at least a full moon now, but he was finding himself growing lonely and gave a sigh. Dropping the rabbit he'd been carrying, Korren lifted his head and gave a loud howl to attract any other wolves in the area.
It wasn't long for a black she-wolf with blue eyes and red paws and eye rings to pad out and sit beside him, Nix. She'd been coming through for a little while now, but never stayed longer then half a day. Korren gave her a friendly smile, and wagged his black tipped tail at her presence.
It was then that a new face for the two arrived, a sleek grey she-wolf with black spots across her back, and underbelly. Raffina eyed them curiously before she padded a safe distance and stopped.
A split moment later a male wolf by the name of Des came bounding through with a friendly look upon his face. "Other wolves! Thank the spirits!" He laughed, earning an odd look from the two somewhat friends and the new she-wolf. "Sorry I've just been alone for months, it was... Invigorating to hear your howl." Des apologized before sitting down. "Why did you call?"

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : COLORRRRRRR!)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Lithos emerged from the shadows, having heard the howl. At the site of all the others, he quickly moved away a safe distance before listening to whatever the wolf that had howled had to say.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 pm

"Thanks for arriving!" Korren greeted, Nix gave him a funny look at his smile. "I've been in this area for quite a while, and with winter coming I've decided I want to form a pack." He informed those who had arrived. "I have much land that I can't possibly control on my own, and I want to share this bounty. And anyone who arrives here to my call must surely be loners just as I. So why not?"

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Lithos stepped a bit further toward the crowd, just enough so he could be noticed. In his deep voice, he spoke, "I think I speak for most of us when I question how we may trust you? Surely someone isn't this generous for the thought of simply being generous."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 pm

(I think I'll just leave Ahiga and a bunch of other people out. Now I'm pondering whether I should even have Ayal- Er, Abbot.)

Dimas walked up to his brother's side and nodded in agreement. "We have had... Trouble in the past when other wolves seemed trustabe, but were not at all so."

(I think Dimas will be much less random than Holo. He is tough, and even if he had somehow gotten an injury to the head in the past, he would have recovered much easier as he is very strong. Very slow, and a bit dumb, but tough.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Korren dipped his head in understanding. "I know what you mean, I understand. But I don't have much to offer other then my word."
"You're being modest," Nix said to him, flashing him an amused look. "Look, I know it's hard to just go off of trust like this, but this is how most packs form outside of two lovers and their kin. My name is Nix, He is Korren. I've not been with him per say but I've popped in enough to know he is a true, kind spirited wolf. He's a healer, and is far too generous with his gift." She laughed at his fake pout.
Des tilted his head, "A healer? So you can fix wounds and cure diseases?" He asked.
"Yes, exactly! Oh I know! Is anyone here sick, or wounded? I'll fix it right up, and give you my rabbit here to help you along." Korren offered with his tail wagging in excitement. He was so lonely he's do virtually anything to have people around permanently.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : COLORRRRR)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Lithos studied the two for a moment, before deciding what he would do. Whether his brother would follow him or not, though hoping he would, Lithos walked up toward the two. "Well, I'm willing to join you if you're willing to accept me. I have a bit of knowledge in healing, myself."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Abbot cleared his throat. "Ummm... That's actually why I came in search of Korren. My pups..." he looked back at the four sadly. "They aren't doing good. I heard rumors of you, and decided to bring them. Poor little Narcissus hasn't moved very much at all the last couple days, and I don't know why. I've tried my best, but apparently that's not enough." His eyes were full of tears at this point. He sniffed, and continued. "Could you take a look at them? I don't know a thing about pups, much less healing."

(And that's how ya drop a drama bomb!)

"As long as you have the trust of Lithos, you have mine." Dimas said, smiling at them.

Rainbow had slowly managed to worm her way to the front of the little group. Her eyes fell upon Nix and found herself staring. "I- I'll join you..." she said quietly, shifting her gaze to her paws.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:14 pm

(Well alrighty then, and I just got OCD back to colors)

Korren perked his ears slightly at being heard about, and so jumped to his feet and raced over to the pup. "If you claim you have some understanding of healing, then please. Come and help." He said to Lithos. "Nix, will you go fetch me some wet moss?" The healer asked and the she-wolf was gone in a moment. "Has he eaten as of late?" The question was routine but important.
Des peered over, and then disappeared into the woods to go hunting for food for this family.
Raffina padded over and gave the black male a curious glance.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"Definitely not anything proper for a pup as young as him. I know he should still be drinking milk, but... It's kind of hard to get at the moment. I've just been giving them water. As I said, not the best diet, but it keeps them alive." Abbot told the healer, walking to his pup pile and gently picking up his son, carrying him even more carefully to Korren.

(Hehe. Pup pile. Razz)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 pm

"How old is he?" He asked, sniffing over the pup as he inspected him. "And have any of the other pups been acting like this?"
Nix returned with a moss ball so large and dripping she had to lift her head high to keep it from dragging on the ground, her chest and neck fur getting soaked in the process. "Here." She said as she placed it beside the pup pile. "Enough for all."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"Uhhh... I think it's been about 9 days... Since they were born, I mean." Abbot said. "Carro and Grey, the orange and gray pups, have been doing okay... Willow is not doing as good as those two, but she's definitely healthier that Narcissus."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 am

"Nine days?" The question was filled with a laugh as the ailment became quite clear. "The pups are malnourished is all. Is there any she-wolf here that would be willing to nurse these pups?" Korren asked, looking around the gathered wolves.
Nix took a step toward, "I don't know if I'll be able to, but I'd be willing to try." She offered. "I can get you some herbs to help you make milk, these pups will be just fine but they'll have to remain here until they can be weened." Korren said to both Nix and Abbot before he padded into his den he hoped would soon become the home for others.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:09 am

Lithos listened curiously to the two in conversation. He sat down, and after a moment, his eyes began wandering to all the different faces, not having really payed much attention to what the others looked like before.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am

"Do you mind if I nurse them?" She asked Abbot, knowing she'd need his permission to do such an act.
Raffina gave Lithos a curious glance. "Who are you?" She asked. "My name is Raffina."
Des came crashing into the den clearing once more, only this time with an elk in tow. He dragged the limp creature to the center of the clearing and gave a proud smile to each and every assembled wolf. "I brought food." Grinning like an idiot, he wagged his tail and awaited someone's response.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 am

Lithos perked his ears and looked at Raffina, smiling kindly toward her. "My name is Lithos, but most simply call me Lee," he introduced himself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 am

"That's a nice name Lee." She agreed, and looked over at Des and his trophy. "I think he wants us to have some." Her growling belly was quick to agree with her want. "Perhaps we should get some?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:41 am

Lithos smirked and stood up, "Sounds good to me." He headed over to the carcas, nodded to Des, and waited for his permission before grabbing some of the carcass, not wanting to seem rude to a wolf he just much. Especially since this was Des' carcass.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next