Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
A Game of Life EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
A Game of Life EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
A Game of Life EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
A Game of Life EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
A Game of Life EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
A Game of Life EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
A Game of Life EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
A Game of Life EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
A Game of Life EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

A Game of Life

+5
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Game of Life Empty A Game of Life

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 pm

The gods have gathered to play a Game of Life. As always, the game is played differently from any game a human can play. The gods have reincarnated a "little" of thier power as a human and every time, the gods play the rules are different. The rules this time include the "game pieces" playing minigames, if they win, they get privelages, and if they lose, a penalty, all this as the "game pieces" live somewhat normal lives. So who'll win the Game of Life?

(You must make two characters, a human character and a god character, they can be pretty much the same or totally different. Also everyone lives in Tian City and all the "game pieces" can't leave, just so you know. Also, the game hasn't technically started (no mini-games yet) so some characters may not know that they are part of the Game.)

Human Name:
Personality:
Looks:
History:
Power: Somehow connected to the god they represent
Job: what do they do in the city during normal life

God Name:
Age: what age the god looks like, not they're actually age
Title: can be God of _____ or someting you make up
Personality:
Look:

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

A Game of Life Empty Re: A Game of Life

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Human Name:Lenny Aven
Personality:Mischievious to people he knows, Hates getting people into trouble because of him, doesn't like getting out of normal life
Looks:silver eyes, blond hair
History: when he was 9, all of his immediate family died but he doesn't remembered how or why, When he was 15 became famous as a singer (Doesn't know about the game yet)
Power: His song make things into being as well as making events happen
Job: Singer

God Name: Alice Mi-or
Title: Gamemaster, The Joker
Personality: Always mischeivios, loves making fun of everyone, always smiling, can never tell if she's serious about things or if she's just joking, loves playing games, besides having fun doesn't show any human emotions, (she might care about Lenny)
Look: Long silver hair tied into two tails with red ribbon, Red eyes, usually seen wearing a grey longsleeve shirt and a black skirt

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:17 am

Human Name: Aaron Crandor
Personality: Isolated, doesn't speak much and when he does it is blunt. Hates being near others when they wish for him to speak but will stay with people any other time. Uses his few words to his advantage, and for some reason he only keeps his suits for a week before burning them.
Looks: Long black hair that goes down to his shoulders, bright blue eyes. Is tall and physically built. Only wears some form of a suit, usually colored black, if not then dark blue.
History: His history is not very well known, he is believed to have come from a town in a far away land that was destroyed by a god.
Power: Capable of talking his way into or out of just about anything, and can hide in plain sight.
Job: Delivers "packages" to a certain group. His hobby that people think is his job Librarian.

God Name: Lupis
Title: God of darkness and deception.
Personality:Loves tricking others into fighting over something he created. Loves watching human arrogance and romance so he can learn how to twist it for his own pleasures. Above all he loves to watch humans suffer or die. Will go to any length to get some entertainment. When angered he envoloped himself in darkness and has the darkness exapand from there.
Look: Black hair and Blue eyes, his skin is pale and he is always wearing a black suit. His hair is glossy and always neatly combed.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 am

Human Name: Alissa Brande
Personality: Has a bright personality, but doesn't like to show her true emotions, has one heck'uva poker face.
Looks: Has long brown hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes, 5' 4 and has an average weight.
History: Has a strange past, her family has been split up since she was very young and she has practically lived on her own for most of her life. Has gotten a small amount of publicity for writing.
Power: She can have small control of fire, directing it's movements and spreading it.
Job: She has a job at a restaurant, but spends a lot of her time writing.

God Name: Allessa
Title: Goddess of Fire and light.
Personality: Enjoys honesty and has a good relationship with most other gods, greatly dislikes Lupis and enjoys stopping his work, She loves watching the affairs of humans and will try her hardest to help them. Romance is something that she has taken an interest in.
Look: Long hair that changes color, but usually stays red, her eyes are a violet color, usually wears a long dress with a fire pattern along it, the dress itself is a white color

Last edited by Dark Heart on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Human Name: Charles
Personality: Forgetful, kind to all, sort of shy
Looks: Tall, plain tan tunic, long (for a guy) red hair
History: Orphan (dad died before he was born; mom died giving birth), has a gift when it comes to machines
Power: Able to share his forgetfullness with others
Job: All-around handyman

God Name: K'lane
Title: God of Memory
Personality: All-knowing, friendly, huge personality
Look: A small child with glasses and black hair styled in a pudding-bowl hairdo
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Human Name: Annie Farnaway
Personality: Doesn't show her emotions, Protective of her friends and all animals, around her friends she will smile and laugh like a normal person
Looks:Long black hair, Golden-red eyes, pale skin
History: Lived in a small village that followed its traditions very precisely (so it didn't use any modern technology), a wildfire spread from the forest nearby, destroyed the village, After escaping with Henry, the local smith, later Henry tells Annie about the game and that he is a god and she was his "game piece", He's been teaching her how to use her power to fight
Power: Using animals and animal-shaped object to summon animal-shaped armor and weapons
Job: High School Student

God Name: Henry Smith
Title: Shifter, Carver, The Smith of All Things
Personality:Depends on his form, As an Old man , he's lazy , and always making fun of everyone and thing, As a young Child, Always trying to be helpful, always tired so will fall asleep anywhere and at anytime if he's not doing anything
Look:.Light brown skin, Blue eyes, Black hair as a young child, silver hair as an old man

KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 am

Human Name: Io
Personality: Vain, active, manipulative, she loves a good story. Spreads gossip around to incite some action in order to get some more work. Io will have bi-polar mood swings and on occasion is perhaps the best gal a friend could want. Typically spiteful, but she's rather sultry and persuasive.
Looks: Pale skin, freckles, perfect body build, amber eyes with green flecks and long red hair. She always wears a slightly provocative dress.
History: She just woke up one day, her body and mind that equal to her supposed age. She remembers a woman not unlike herself in looks telling her that she had some special plans. And then she was in the city. Unknowing to her, Hasani copied more of her image then the goddess had originally expected, thus inducing severe nightmares that constantly haunt the little half-god.
Power: Capable of creating intense love and lust within a human, demi-god or the gods themselves to some extent. (Basically cupid but it's 100% accurate.)
Job: Matchmaker. (And a dang good one at that!)

God Name: Hasani
Title: Goddess of Love and Lust.
Personality: She thinks she's all that, vain, manipulative, charismatic and spiteful. Hasani is not one to take kindly to insults, and even more so if someone steals the few worshipers she has. The kind to start up a juicy gossip amongst the other gods and goddesses should it have some purpose for her. Randomly has bi-polar fits. She can be as passionate about something though, which is an advantage and a downfall on many occasions. She's become slightly cautious to everyone in the game, fearful that they might have given as much power to their game-piece as she had.
Look: Pale skin, perfect body, amber eyes and long red hair. Typically wears a long flowing peach colored dress with a slit on the left calf and V-neck, flattering make-up, red heels.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Major improvements.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 pm

(I am going to start now)

Alice turned to see the number of gods that gathered around the "game board" in the world the gods lived in. The Gamemaster smiled at how most of those playing were here. "So, are we ready? Or do I have to go over the rules before we start the first minigame?"

Lenny looked around inside the new house he was goiing to live in for the next while. It was empty, nothing was in it because he had just moved in. He looked outside, it looked a lot alike the old neighborhood he had lived in in this city. Lenny sighed "A new place, huh."

"Hey smith." Annie called to the old man in front of her. The man turned "What is it, pretty girl?" "Are you sure we're going in the right direction?" The man turned back in the direction he was going "Yes, I am sure." The girl sighed as she followed the man though the overgrown forest.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 am

Hasani gave the 'gamemaster' a tired look. "Oh please, certainly go over the rules. It's not as if we've heard them for the past decade." She growled with a flick of her wrist. The goddess's dress almost moved constantly, as if alive or flowing in a non-existent wind. Hasani gazed at the game-board, a slightly fearful look dashing across her face for but a moment before she was refocused. "My apologies, I'm simply anxious for us to start. We've been working on our game-pieces for so long after all." The goddess of love and lust said, dipping her head as if in apology.

Io snorted as a man described to her what he wanted to find in a wife. She couldn't believe him honestly, she'd never met a more sexist man. 'Stays in the home cleaning, cooking and watching the kids while I work. She's pretty and nice, and somewhat quiet.' The simple audacity of the man to request she match him with someone of the like while displaying such a show was... irritating. "Sir, I'm afraid that I don't have anyone of the like listed under my contacts." Io said flatly to the day-dreaming man. A large binder of women and men that had agreed to be listed as possible dates for customers laid in front of her.
"There's no woman like that in that huge thing?" He snorted, and Io shook her head.
"Of course not! No woman like that has existed since the middle-ages!" Io retorted, and then shrugged, "However, if you would like to find a lover rather then a wife I have plenty of candidates." She offered, and he happily nodded his head.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 am

Allessa sighed, she sent a disdainful look at Hasani, she was always so impatient and most of all she just seemed so, irresponsible, causing whosoever to just give themselves up and run after someone. She had to admit, the freedom that the fellow goddess had was enviable and she herself had started taking an interest in the romantic affairs of these humans, but she of course was the goddess of light, and she felt she needed to set an example for these fellow "players" around the table, she looked over the table at Lupis, a glare on her face and the dress she was wearing changed from a pleasant white light emanating from the whole dress to a fiery red light coming from the fires.
----
Alissa was looking around the shop, the restaurant wasn't having such a busy day, and so she had decided to work on her writings, the novel she was writing had hit a snag in her creative flow and she couldn't seem to put anything down, she sighed as she closed the notebook she used for ideas. "I just wish I could think of something." She looked over to the candle that sat on the front desk, she liked fire, mostly because it seemed to like her, "Well, do you have any ideas?" She said, half sarcastically half serious.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

K'Lane moaned and got up from his usual position on the floor. "Can we quit this unnecessary banter and simply begin the game already?" asked the child, showing off his impressive vocabulary. "We have been playing this game every week for the past half century. I think we know how to play by now, even if some people insist on adding new minigames each time." He shot a disdainful glance at Alice before taking a seat on his chair. He reached into his monk-like robes and pulled out a velvet bag. Reaching into the bag, he pulled out his game piece. It was slightly tall for a game piece, but had the recognizable shape of a human man, even carved out of amethyst. K'Lane then got up again to reach the board and set down his game piece with a muffled clunk. "What's everyone else waiting for?" he asked, impatient as ever.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 am

Alice stares at K'lane in confusion. "But don't we change the rules every time we play?" After a few more minutes of staring in confusion, Alice holds up a deck of cards, fanning them out so only she could see the patterns on the front. "How 'bout someone picks one of these cards, which will decide our first minigame, and I'll explain the rules  for that minigame and everything else that us, gods, need to know for the general game."

Lenny started unpacking all of his belongings into the house that his agent had rented for him. He sighed, as he heard outside his house the familier sound of children playing...I wonder why that makes me sad.

After walking though the forest for minutes that didn't seem to end, Annie pushed though the undergrowth to find that a city had suddenly popped up. "So, you finally found it," Annie turned around to see that the old man Henry had been replaced by the child one. "You're going to be staying here for the next while, you've been enrolled into a new school and the house we'll live in at this address, please be kind to anyone you meet, and I, now, have to go as I am late," Henry yawned "to something rather important. Today,you have no school," Henry yawned again. "And so, you just need to move into the house. Bye." The boy disappeared, in a flash of light. Annie, who had been paying attention to the boy, was blinded momentarily. After regaining her sight, she started trying to find her way to her new home.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 am

Allessa looked over at the Gamekeeper, and her dress once again gave out the more pleasant and indeed less blinding white light, she raised her hand, and in a regal sort of manner simply stated, "I shall, if it would be pleasant to the rest of you." She moved over and picked a card, turning it over to look at it.
----
Alissa sighed once more, the candle was a fruitless effort, and she didn't really feel any comfort in the store anymore, her only consolation was the fact that her shift was almost over, and that she could return home, she had remembered seeing a moving truck near her house as she left for work, and began to wonder who would move here of all places.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:57 am

Alice smiled. The game she had wanted to play was named on the card that Allessa had chosen. Alice jumped up to a platform, where she could more easily see all those who had gathered. "So, these are the general rules for the game this time, as long as you or your game piece don't break them, I don't care what you do. First off, no killing game pieces in the human world. They won't come back to life there. Second, Every once in a while we'll have a mini game, if the piece loses, they get a penalty, you cannot help your piece by making it easier for them. And when we get to the end of the game, the winner will be decide on something we all agree on then."Alice nodded as the rules she just made up actually made sense. "Now the rules for the mini game, we'll be playing the Dice Game. When we get our game pieces to the Stadium, they'll begin fighting each other, but in order to do actions like Attacking, Defending and Healing we'll have to roll some dice to decide the likelihood of them actually doing it. Also, if someone attacks, the game piece can decide to defend and take less damage. Each game piece starts with 20 points of, let's call it, HP. The first game piece with 0 HP loses and has to take a penalty. Any other questions?"

Ding, Dong. The doorbell of Lenny's new house rang. Lenny opened the door to find a small girl holding a box up to him. "Will you play with me?" Lenny stared at the girl, confused, but seeing no harm he let the girl in. She stated setting up the board game.

Annie walked to find a two-story house to be the place the address lead her to. She open the door to the first floor to be an forge that seem to come from medieval times. It also looked bigger than the outside had made it seem. Annie walked up the stairs she seen in the forge. After opening the door, she had found at the top of the stairs, she entered a giant, fully furnished house. After making a round the main living area, Annie went finding her room, Henry had made it obvious, putting a giant saying "Annie's room" on the door. She walked in to find many pictures of cute animals all over the walls, she smiled in pleasure as she set down her bag.

After listening to Alice's speech that she had already given him, Henry was fast asleep on top of the pillow he had brought with him.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Lupis opened his eyes slightly as he heard the rules being announced, he had spent the entire night causing as much misery as he could, he stretched and stood up. "So... our pieces have this 'HP' system, shall we give them some system for using their more... unique abilities?" With what he had to say done he simply closed his eyes and listened in again, bored once more. He began to start imagining the things he could try to do to entertain himself but only came up with making humans suffer. So he simply sat still and waited.

Aaron continued to hit the punching bag, the old broken down gym looking more like an abandoned warehouse. The old ring was cluttered with spare bags, safety mats and safety gear. The windows had all been covered up at the once famous Joe's Gym, now only the slightly open door let any light in. This was the way he liked it, nice and alone, away from others where he could simply think and concentrate on what he needed to do. He had a contract to finish but had no idea on how to finish it this time. It seemed impossible and he had went over the plan description time and time again. Nothing seemed like it would work in any of the scenarios he drew up. This was the first mission that truly outdid him. With one final and now angry swing he hit the bag. The chain snapped and the bag hit the floor a few feet away. He swore to himself a few times before leaving the gym to go and get a new chain. "Why...?" as he walked to the hardware store. He walked down the street towards the hardware store when he felt his stomach clenching. He looked at the sky and realized just how long he had been at the gym. He looked around before seeing a restaurant he walked in and looked around, wondering rather this was a seat yourself or a wait to be seated place.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:36 am

Alissa looked up from the counter and saw a man enter the restaurant. "Hello sir, would you like to be seated?" She asked in a friendly tone, she didn't know why but something about this man made her feel...scared, or at the very least uncomfortable, but that may have been her fatigue speaking to her.
----
Allessa looked down at the board, she felt her piece and Lupis's in close proximity, her eyes narrowed and her dress once again began to emanate the red glow, He better play by the rules this time, if he pulls a stunt like last time...

Last edited by Dark Heart on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:15 am

Alice stared at Lupis. Turning his question over. "Well, the pieces have to fight each other, it's just we decide how much damage they do to each other though the dice. And, the point system is there to easily decide a loser, it'll take too long for one of the pieces to die in the Stadium, so we can't use that way to decide a winner. It'll get boring too fast." After answering the question, her thoughts returned to watch a certain little girl's actions.

"Thank you." The girl took the glass of water from Lenny's hand. Lenny had gone into the kitchen to get drinks while the girl had finished setting up the game. Lenny asked "So, what game did you bring ... umm?" "Alice. That's my name. And it's a fantasy board game." The girl smiled up to Lenny. "I am done. You ready to play?" Lenny nodded. "I'll go first, then." Alice rolled the dice that had come with the game, and moved her piece the same number of pieces. She looked down at the space she had landed on, critically. "A Fire Dragon comes down upon a village. Well, that means I lose the rest of my turn. Your turn." Alice offered up the dice to Lenny.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 am

Lupis smiled seeing Allessa's emotions swell, he knew what it was about and decided he would pull of another trick, a surprise she would not expect from him, this time, he would not interfere for his own benefit, for once he decided he was going to try and help someone else.

Aaron looked around to see who spoke and saw a woman sitting at a counter. He smiled before saying "Yes I would like a table..." He paused for a second before continue "Hello my name is Aaron, I am new around town and was wondering, where is the furniture store?" He was hoping his joke, yet honest question, would not seem to be insulting, and in fact he did need a table for his home.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 am

Alice stared at Lenny critically. They had just finish the game, with Lenny's win. "You're really lucky, mister, but are you ready for the real game?" Alice smiled sweetly at Lenny. Lenny looked at Alice, confused. "What are you talking about?" Alice shrugged. "Oh well, I am bored already and it is about time we start the games. So here we go." Alice took a deep breath. "One, Two, Three. Let's begin." Alice disappeared, and after a few more moments, all the game pieces appeared in a square of the Stadium. "So, can everyone hear me?" Alice was floating, staring expectantly at the game pieces.

(The Stadium is a city in the home world of the gods. This is just to explain. Right now, I am trying to move this along, hence everyone suddenly in the Stadium.)
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 am

Alissa was just about to answer him, blinked and found herself standing in some strange place. "What the, where.." She said, her face turning to one of concern.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:03 am

Aaron blinks a few times getting used to the new surroundings. He gives a brief sigh before stretching out his back. "Once again I appear in a strange place..." He says quietly to himself
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Alice glared at all the pieces that she had summon to the Stadium. She was pouted as none of them were paying any attention to her. "I'll say this again, Can everyone hear me?" She screamed this out over the whole square. "I really want the game to start, but I can't be mean and just start without explaining the rules to our dear game....players of the game."

Lenny had been quiet the whole time trying to get used to his new surrondings.

Annie looked to see many people floating in the air. Then her gaze narrowed as she saw Henry floating on a pillow, sleeping. "So, this is the place he was talking about? The place the games would be played." Annie silently turned to look at a girl who was floating and had an annoyed look on her face.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Aaron looked around at all the people, "So, there are floating people, in a new place, with a bunch of strangers." He closes his eyes and shakes his head hard to clear it out. He opens his eyes again and looks around once more. "Am I... Insane?" He hears a voice and looks around to see who it belongs to. He looks up at one of the people that are floating and once again, shakes his head.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Hasani passively watched the happenings until they were in the stadium. When she floated above with the other gods. Instantly her eyes focused on her demi-god game piece, and proudly stood as she gazed upon her beauty.

Io blinked as the world changed and suddenly she was in a large stadium with multiple people floating in the air. As she saw a few others on the ground looking equally confused she took a bit of comfort in that. As she gazed up at the floating people she was shocked to see one of them looked almost exactly like her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Human Name: Kerina
Personality: Very boisterous. Tends to have animal like qualities.
Looks: Long black hair, tied back into a ponytail. Wears a black turtle neck looking shirt with no sleeves, and stops below her breasts. Under that is a fishnet wrap around her abdomen. Black skinny jeans and white converse high tops. She wears a white vest with a hood over her "skimpy" outfit.
History: Made by a god
Power: Have the strengths and weaknesses of any animal the godess says
Job: Works at Hot Topic,

God Name: Jyra
Title: Godess of Animals
Personality: Very quiet and reserved. Is a fairly new Godess.
Look: Long white hair, that hangs in her face. Green eyes, and light skin.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next