Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
A Game of Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

A Game of Life

+5
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Game of Life - Page 3 Empty Re: A Game of Life

Post  Me Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

"Wait, what!? A GAME!? A game? Is it a fun game? I like fun! I got rid of miss boring." Varien pulled his cheeks up into a huge smile. "How about we play tag?" He punched the person nearest to him and ran off, calling behind him "YOU'RE IT! TRY AND CATCH ME! OR... YA KNOW, OTHER PEOPLE. MAYBE NOT ME! FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT CHASING ME!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 am

Charles looked around, confused for a moment, then whipped his head around back to face front. "Wait, where am I? What are these peole doing here?" he asked, as if noticing everything for the first time.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Aaron sighed, he looked around to get a better knowledge of his surroundings, he was not going to forfeit but if he was going to have to play then he would need to know what he was up against, and where he could take shelter if needed. He paused from his examining for a moment to think, "wait, we stop playing by force," he thought on it, "there are two possible ways I can think of now..." He trailed off getting lost in his own thoughts of what would happen next.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 am

Alissa just looked around, "Wait, fighting? What am I supposed to do?" She asked, a little taken aback at the violent and confusing turn that this day had just taken.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 am

Aaron looked up temporarily, and looking back down to the ground, said "We should stick together, anyone who is not willing to fight, because I think that is what it has come to." He paused to think more on this, he looked up, then shook his head to clear his thoughts and focus.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Varien frowned a bit when he noticed no one was actually pursuing him. That would have made it much more fun. "I guess it's my fault for telling them not to chase me. Maybe they got confused. Oh well, this way I can stick around longer and have more fun in the future!" he said aloud, his grin returning at the realization. He leaned against a nearby wall, taking a moment to catch his breath and recover his control. The others were starting to stir again. 'I think there's a new person in my brain. I don't remember a smart one. Pfft, you seem like such a nerd. Don't even think of trying to take control, newbie. I'm in charge now. I EARNED this.'

(Is this too weird? I don't know what I'm doing. I think Varien's brain like a room full of people, and whoever can manage to beat everyone else unconcious gets control of the body? I kind of tried to show her power of absorbing a persons personality. She punched someone, remember? Gah. Just tell me if you think this is too weird and I'll try to make it better.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 pm

(Who did she hit anyways?)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:33 pm

(I don't know? >_< Someone smart? Maybe Aaron or Charles?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 pm

(Lol, hopefully not Aaron, he has some... Issues... Ou know, being who he is and all)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:21 pm

((and... it appears that nobody has noticed Charles' recent amnesia...))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Aaron, looked around, he walked up to one of the people in the group, he seemed to have a... Lapse?!? Who knows, it would be another person to talk to anyways, "Hello, my name is Aaron, and we are in some sort of Arena... i guess you could say." He gave his best smile hoping it was warm and welcoming.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 pm

(Perhaps I hit Charles and made him forget? XD Bump?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:11 am

Charles grinned weakly. "Hello. My name's Charles. Any idea why we're here?" he asked, taking another look at everyone.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Varien had by now become a rather shy and nervous persona and was cowering in a corner.

(This is what is known as a pointless bump post. My story is that this persona was the only one left after all the others had beaten each other unconscious or passed out from too much alcohol. The wine flows without end in her mind palace, after all. A little gift from Agreioz.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Human Name: Zuul
Personality: Quiet, Bold, Stubborn, Naive
Looks: Red hair, Evergreen eyes, tall, lean, a little underweight
History: Not much, except that he was an adopted child. His initial parents weren't ready for children. He doesn't remember them, doesn't know he's adopted.
Power: Can summon the energy of Nature and heal himself (only minor things, nothing major) or revive plants.
Job: Botanist

God Name: Deanna
Title: Goddess of Growth and Rebirth
Personality: kind, Nurturing, A little stubborn, Easily distracted
Look: Burgundy hair, Icy eyes, A little short(5'5), strong, perfect weight.
~
Deanna opened her eyes, and looked around before sitting up. She looked around sleepily, and then stood, then stretched out with a groan. She settled once again, a slight yawn escaping her before she then sigh and stood statue-still. A faint glow of evergreen and dark brown arose from below her, and began to wrap around Dea in such a manner it created an X over her back and crossed over her shoulders, to then pierce through her chest and into her heart. It was only a while later of this energizing that the very transparent energies fell back below her. She twirled around cheerfully, feeling much more awake.

Zuul groaned as he stood, rubbing his temples. His head had been resting on a jagged rock that he initially thought to be comfy, then again he was exhausted that time. He scoffed at the memory, before standing completely still and drawing out the Earth's energies. He stood like this, the very transparent energies wrapping around him and landing in his heart. He then relaxed, breathing a sigh of relief, and turned his now open eyes to look around him. He noticed many people, but thought nothing of it. Though it was quite perplexing..
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:49 am

Agreioz noticed that Deanna had awakened, and giddily switched to his female form. "Deanna, darling! I see you've finally woken up! You haven't missed much so far." She glanced back at the little competitors. "Which one is yours? I'm sorry to say mine's off hiding who knows where."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Deanna looked to the female Agreioz. "Why, hello. It's good to be awake, yes indeed!" She giggled. Then at the thought of her game piece she fumbled around for his name and- oh! Zuul! "Ah yes, his name would be Zuul," She suddenly said, a finger in the air, but it fell when she began to think back to how he looked. Her memory wasn't all too great this day. "He's a red-head, and has the eyes of the evergreens." She smiled, her laugh lines making themselves a slight bit visible.

Last edited by Larmyne on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Alissa looked around still confused, she walked up toward the group, "All right I would seriously like to know what is going on." She looked up toward the floating figures, "And I assume you all want us to fight or something, but what if we just refuse? Hm? You can't just make people do what you want."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:15 pm

"I don't..." Agreioz mumbled, her eyes scanning the arena. She spotted him and gasped. "Are you sure? That one? Oh, Deanna, sweetie. A healer? Really? This is the first time in ages! Don't you remember what happened last time a certain someone brought in a healer?"

(Whhhaaaaat am I even doing?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:30 pm

Dea smiled when Agre pointed him out, and nodded. "A healer. So, what did happen the last time a certain someone brought in a healer?" She looked back at Agre perplexed, a brow raised.
Zuul sighed, going to a tree to lean against it. He closed his eyes, huffing as he let his head fall against the tree. He opened his eyes, looking through through the leaves to see the sky above. He smirked, chuckling as he talked mentally with the tree.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 pm

"I'm pretty sure the healer was torn apart in one of the challenges. That game was a tie until poor Dagda mysteriously disappeared..." Agreioz informed her fellow goddess, eyeing Lupis, the god who had been the other half of the tie.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Dea followed her gaze to another god, eyebrows raising in understanding. "Ah," was all she said, before she looked back at Agre. "Well, Zuul likes to act tough but he's beneath all that he's just the most adorable thing," She giggled, but quickly added onto her opinion. "Er the most adorable thing to me." She smiled sheepishly. "I just hope he's up to this. He's never been a competition-person." She sighed.
Zuul rose his head, looking at all the strangers. He groaned at the tree, it having suggested he go meet some others. But he couldn't ignore it, as he really did have to make allies. He then got up, walking up to a female who had dark, wavy reddish-brown hair. He noticed her hazel eyes, and light-tanned skin. He tilted his head slightly, before stopping in his tracks. "Hello, miss."
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Varien squeaked at the voice and glanced up. "Are you going to kill me? Oh, please don't! I don't even know how I got here. Everybody was fighting, and then I ran... And I was here... Please don't kill me! It's not my fault he hit that man!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:11 pm

He blinked and stared at her like she was crazy. "Uh," He furrowed his brows, raising his hands in defense. "I'm not gonna kill anybody. What is going on anyway?" His hands remained up, only falling slightly.
Dea watched the two, only turning back to Agreioz when he had finished. "So, apparently there's killing? Has the Game started already?" Her brows were raised with surprise.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

"Well... Alice just started the game not too long ago. You didn't miss much. So far no one has died, but there have been some minor injuries. My dear little Varien landed the first punch!"

"Ummmm... I was at home... And then we were here. And there were giant people. And someone said go. Then he hit that guy, and then the joker was in control, and then they all were quiet and I hid here until you showed up... Who are you? Why won't you kill me?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next