Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
A Game of Life - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

A Game of Life

+5
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Game of Life - Page 4 Empty Re: A Game of Life

Post  Newone8 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 am

K'lane gave a huge sigh. "Really? First hit of the game, and it had to be me?" He took another look at the humans in the arena. "Can we start for real now? The mortals are looking impatient."
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Zuul would've called her crazy, had he not been in this place and seen the confusion and what-not in her eyes. 'Giant people? Jokers? What the heck is this girl speaking of?' He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. "I won't hurt you, because I'm not that big a jerk, and I'm just as confused as you are," He felt watched, and looked around before continuing. "Who are these 'giant people'?" He asked, putting emphasis on those last two words.
Dea raised a brow at the name of Varien. "Varien? Which one is that?" She looked back down at these silly mortals, running and panicking and being strange. She couldn't help but allow a tiny giggle to escape her lips.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 pm

"Oh, she's talking to yours... Right there." Agreioz said, pointing to the girl crouched behind a rock near a tree on the left side of the arena.
(Very specific, yeah?)

"I guess those are some pretty good reasons..." Varien mumbled. "And don't you see them? They're right up there!" she answered, pointing to skywards. She winced and felt Most-Varien beginning to wake up and take over. "Won't be long 'til I can go home..." she muttered to herself.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Dea followed Agre's pointed finger, and her brows raised when she saw the crouched girl. "I take it she doesn't like the fighting?" Deanna mumbled with amusement.
Zuul tilted his head slightly, following her pointed finger with his eyes to be met by something so insanely strange he was sure he was hallucinating. "What in the name of... you sure those aren't just.. really big towers of fog? I can hardly see them!" He stood there, shocked. He shook his head, before looking back down at her and back up at the very, very transparent outlines of enormous people. He nearly missed it. His eyes began to burn, as he was squinting against the bright sky, so he looked down again.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:10 pm

"Tch! For now... She's not always like this." she told her fellow goddess.

"Someone said they were people... Why else would we be-"
"Here. I suppose it could just be my imagination..." Most-Varien finished. "Sorry, what was your name again?" she asked, standing up and extending a hand. "I'm Varien."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Dea chuckled. "So she does like fighting? She just has to warm up to it, eh?"
"They are strange.." Zuul breathed, very focused on the ground but Varien's outstretched hand pulled him out of his trance. "Oh," He grinned, stretching his hand to hers. "I'm Zuul. Nice ta meet ya."
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

"Something like that..." Agreioz said, smirking as she saw the trickle of magic caused by Varien's abilities.

Varien's breath hitched a bit as she felt yet another personality added to the group in her head thanks to the handshake. "So... Zuul. Do you have any plans? I'm kind of out of ideas. But at least I can do something besides sit in a flipping corner begging people not to hurt me. I'm sure you can do better than that as well." Varien says, glancing around the area as she speaks. "I guess our best chance might be to wait until something happens. If this is a flash-one standing type of thing it might be good to stick together for now at least. I can be useful enough... Most of the time."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Dea smiled a tiny bit. "Hm."
Zuul grinned at the offer of an alliance. "Haha, I'm sure I could, though I'm a slight bit confused. Where is everybody? Murdering eachother, or allying as we are? Ah, sure, we should stick together." He retracted his hand, his grin now just a tiny smile. The thought of cowering fear made him bored. But he wasn't one to kill anybody either. Oh well, I guess an alliance will do. A kind person too.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Aaron blinks a few times and shakes his head, having zoned out. He looks around and sighs softly to himself.

Lupis chuckles softly to himself.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:28 pm

"I really don't know. If you want we could try to find the others, but that may or may not lead to death being closer than previously thought." Varien told him, glancing around again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Z chuckled, seeing as she was so nervous. "Only if you want to. Or should we find something to defend ourselves with?" He also looked around, Hoping there was something sharp or able to be sharpened he could use in case of an attack.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:08 am

"That would be smart. It's not like I know martial arts or anything, so I'd be screwed." Varien said, and began to search her pockets. "We could try to make our own weapons, I guess. Let me see what I've got. I have... Uhhh... Nothing much. A pencil , some change I found in the couch, and a barrette, and no special skills whatsoever. You?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:28 am

Zuul rolled his eyes. "Geez, lemme check.. Uhh.. I have.." He stopped, digging through his pockets. "I happen to have my keys, um.. some paper, maybe a few paperclips.." He then pulled out one of those pocket-tool things. He grinned. "And this thing. With sharp edges. And points capable of drawing some manner of blood if pressed hard enough.."
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:42 am

"I guess I could stab someone with a pencil and some keys too? But other then that, we'd need MacGyver to do anything with the rest. If we had enough time we could find some sticks and make spears? But that might take a while."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 pm

He raisesd a brow. "MacGyver? Who's that?" He looked up from his pocket-tool, looking curious.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:14 pm

He was, uhhhhhaaa... He was a character in a TV show. He'd get into these crazy situations with terrorists and gangs and murderers and then make a bomb with a paper clip and some condiments of something like that. It was crazy." Varien told Zuul. "Anyway, we should pick a direction to head in." She added, reaching up to the tree and breaking off a branch.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:14 am

While she was talking, he couldn't help but look at her like she'd grown another head. "Just a paper clip and some condiments, huh?" He scoffed, and shook his head before also breaking off a branch and looking around. " Weird, but smart. Anyway, whichever direction there are more people we should most likely avoid. They'll likely wander about, so if everyone is up north, we'd probably want to go opposite of that," He inquired, "Your thoughts Var?" He looked up to her, gaze slipping from the sticks he'd collected.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:47 pm

"Var? Okay then, Zuzu! I'd be cool going south to try and find a border or something. If there isn't one, let's keep going until we get sick of south. If there is something in our way... We'll pick a direction when we get there? Sound good?" She then added "I also kind of have no idea which way south, north, east, and west are? So I guess I'll be playing follow the leader."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:33 pm

((ZUZU PETS xD))
Zuul scoffed. "Yeah, nice nickname," He looked around. "I'm not too good with directions, but I do know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.." A smile slowly crossed his lips. ((Wait- is it day or night? o-o))
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 pm

(I dunno. I just assumed it was day. And I picked tht name because Azula calls Zuko "Zuzu" in Avatar: the Last Airbender.)

"Wow, that's cool. I never knew that. But I guess it really doesn't matter which way we go. We just have to go until we find an edge." she told Zuul, walking off. "Let's go, then."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:37 pm

"Let's," He responded to Varien's statement, following suit.
(So short x3)
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:25 pm

(It's fine, mine are short too. I thought everyone would post during the Christmas season but I guess I was wrong. I don't really know what to put, I was just dragging things out until someone posted something else. >_<)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

(Okay, I feel like I have little clue about what's going on. So I'm bringing back the other group.)
Alissa looked around at all the people gathered here, something must be consistent between them, but as much as she looked at them the less she could find. "Alright, just tell us why we are here already. " She tried to retain a calm disposition.
Alissa had also grown weary, "I for one agree with this girl. "
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4