Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
A Game of Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

A Game of Life

+5
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Dark Heart
ArcticFox
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Game of Life - Page 2 Empty Re: A Game of Life

Post  Newone8 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 pm

K'Lane cracked his knuckles and smiled.  "I think I'm ready," he said, as he noticed his piece turn slowly around.

"Okay," Charles sighed.  "What now?" He turned, looking at all of the floating people around him, his gaze stopping on what looked like a child.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 am

Lupis looked over to K'Lane, "Don't get too excited now, might scare the pieces." He smiled wickedly letting a dark mist swirl around his finger tips.

Aaron looked up at the floating figures again, he noticed one stand out from the others, the figure looked to be a middle aged man, his black hair and suit sticking out in the sky.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:48 pm

(Sorry I'm entering so late.)

Human Name: Varien Wellbrook
Gender: Born female, sometimes thinks she is the opposite gender
Personality: Has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, or Multiple Personalities), so she has many. This was discovered by her parents when she was very young, and they try to cope with it, though sometimes it is difficult.
Looks: Hair is dark reddish brown, wavy but not curly, and goes a bit past her shoulders. She has hazel eyes, and lightly tanned skin.
History: Was born and lived as normal a life as she could with her family until recently, when she discovered she had powers. She had been struggling greatly recently, and the powers helped her to control herself. She has done bad things in the past thanks to her darker side, and greatly regrets it. Most people avoid her.
Power: If she makes physical contact with someone she can sort of absorb their personality. She doesn't completely become them, and can't exactly read their thoughts or anything, but she can then guess what they would do and think. She keeps their personality, and if she tries really hard, she can switch personalities when she wants. She hasn't told anyone about these powers that she recently discovered.
Job: Doesn't have one. She lives with her parents, and besides simple chores no one trusts her with much responsibility.

God Name: Agreioz (which means "wild")
Gender: Agreioz is a strange god, and is actually both genders. Usually appears as whatever he/she wishes. (Just look for the pronouns I use)
Age: Somewhere in the 20's. Has actually existed as long as Humans had something to get drunk off of.
Title: The god/goddess of drink, pleasure, madness, and sorrow
Personality: Agreioz can either be very unreasonable and aggressive, very happy and cheerful, and many other things. This is because different people act differently when drunk. Kind of a *cough bad word that might start with S, end with T, and rhyme with nut cough* and very flirty when in a good mood. Takes emotions very seriously, and is not scared to fight, whether physically or verbally, when someone disagrees with his/her opinion.
Look:
When male- Medium length dark brown (almost black) hair that is rather curly, suntanned skin, honey-ish brown eyes. Muscular, but not absolutely ripped. Skinny, but not stick thin. Not very fond of clothes, but if asked will wear a kind of short toga thingy.
When female- Long reddish brown, wavy hair that goes all the way to her knees, very light skin, indigo-ish eyes. As always, not very fond of clothes, but will wear a long toga/dress thingy.

(Please tell me if you've got a problem with my characters. And yes, Agreioz is mostly based off of Dionysus/Bacchus.)

Agrieoz hadn't said anything for quite a while, but when he got to see his game piece a mad grin spread across his face. She was just such a perfectly wrong little thing. He had worked very hard indeed.

Varien was confused at first, but as she looked around at the giant figures surrounding them she started to feel more scared. Her eyes stopped on a young, rather handsome man in a wine-red toga. She suddenly felt her feelings slipping away and HE was there instead. The part of her that had done so many bad things in the past. She tried to stop it, but it was so hard to control... Varien grinned back at his master, even letting out a chuckle. This was going to be very fun. The competition was going to be much more challenging than his usual victims.

Last edited by Holo on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 am

(Can I just say, Bacchus definitely a god that should be here, LET THE PARTY ROLL!)
Allessa looked around at these other gods and goddesses, they all seemed "raring to go" as Lupis would have put it, then she looked down at her piece. This girl that she held near and dear, maybe if she just played this game and won, the others would just, look a little bit up to her.
----
Allissa looked around once more, even more people where appearing now, and then she looked up, these floating people that where around her. She saw one, a woman who was wearing a dress, she seemed to emanate a warmth from her, she would keep an eye on this one, she felt safe.
(EDIT: Question! So can we say that their powers are a bit more...powerful in the presence of their "patron god/goddess?)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 pm

(I think that would make sense. Also, can the humans make allies and pull a Katniss Everdeen/Peeta Whatshisnuts?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am

Lupis let the dark mist around his fingers collect and gather around his hand, engulfing it from light, "So, when shall the game start, all the pieces should be here." He asked quizzically.

Aaron smiled as he saw the darkness engulf the floating figures hand, 'a member of the shadows, a common ally' he thought.

(Its Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark )
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:52 pm

(I knew it started with an M, but I wasn't sure what the full name was.)

Agreioz grinned. "I'm ready whenever you are."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:26 pm

"Let darkness and madness prove worth once more." Lupis said, looking eagerly down at the pieces.
(Big fan of the Trilogy Smile)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:45 pm

"And may the best (*cough* pet *cough*) win!" Agreioz added.

(I love it when you get to make a reference.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 pm

"I hope you know I will not let you just ruin their lives Lupis." She pointed at his darkness, luckily stopping him from doing whatever he wanted came naturally to Allessa and the dark strands dissipated.
----
"You said your name was Aaron right?" Allissa said, she turned toward the man, she didn't know what was going on, "Do you have any idea whats going on?" She would have to stick with the other people if she had a chance of even understanding what was happening much less staying alive, which she was sure would be a problem here.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:59 pm

"Awww, he was just showin' off a bit, eh Lupis? Nothing to worry about, Allessa." Agreioz said, taking a huge swig out of his wineskin. His cheeks turned an even deeper red colour after a minute and he giggled. "Oh, this is gonna be so much fun! Just look at them. They're all so tiny. It's hilarious!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Lupis' eyes darkened as his toy dispearsed by Allessa's light. He would get her back for it later, but for now he had something much more important to focus on.
Aaron nodded saying "That's my name, and I don't know what is going on, but I have some ideas of what could be going on, starting with an old belief against the government, which would sort of explain the floating people."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 pm

"I'm sorry, but can anyone give me a definite answer as to what in the world is happening?" Charles asked to the crowd. "I mean, floating people can be explained, and so can us random people being here, but both together? Come on, what kind of sense does that make?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:30 am

Varien let out a sigh of relief as she felt the personality she had deemed the most Varien return. "It doesn't make sense!" she says to the boy next to her. "I don't think those are people. At least... Not people like us."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:30 am

The member 'Halgamcazarkag' has done the following action : Attack

'Attack' : 4
Artemis
Artemis
Admin
Admin

https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 am

(How I wish that truly was you Artemis, and not a bot for the die rolls. A cruel tease.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

Aaron looked around and said in a calm and cool voice, "Before we all begin to panic let us first here what they have to say." He then looked up and said in a louder but still calm voice, "Why have we been brought to this place?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 pm

(Sorry. I was curious and I clicked the button... But I couldn't delete the post, of course.)

Agreioz turned to the humans and smiled down at them. One of them had decided to speak up.

Varien glanced at the smiling god, but avoided his eyes. The last time she had met his gaze she had become the evil Varien. 'I don't want to change now. I want to stay me!'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 am

Charles took a half-step closer to the one who had spoken.  At least someone has some sense around here, he thought. Aloud, he said, "Who said anything about changing?"

((Ah, Artemis. The One Account to Rule Them All. Now reduced to only a bot. *sigh*))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:49 pm

(I think that was a mental note Newone8)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:39 pm

((Hey, regular quotation marks were used. How was I supposed to know?))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:29 am

(Sorry I used apostrophes >_< I just had to kinda wing it way back when I was learning how to roleplay all fancy istead of doing things like:
*Kirin eats a donut* Omnomnomnummy! *Kirin smiles becuase the donut is delicious* *A mysterious hand slaps Kirin because she ate the last cinnamon donut* OWIE!
Yeah... Such noob. Much pitiful. Very past. Wow.)

Varien made a strange squeeking sound in shock and went rigid. She turned slowly to face Charles. "W-what? Did I say that out loud?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Aaron looked between the two, then returned his attention back to the figures in the sky. 'This has to be some sort of Hollywood stunt... I hope'. He looked around at the others here on the ground with him, he calmly addressed the group. "I am sure you are all as confused and lost as I am right now, but let us try and think of why we are here." He paused to take a breath and collect his thoughts before continuing, "Lets start with our names, I am Aaron." He gave a slight bow to the others.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:47 pm

"Sounds good. My name's Varien." she said, doing an awkward little wave.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 am

"Umph." Alice began ""I am so very sorry for taking so long, but I just happen to find this very comfortable place and it soon made me fall asleep. It was totally not my fault. Except for maybe being very tired...and being bored too, but anyways," Alice smiled widely, "at least some of you are more friendly with each other. Since this is the first mini-game, I'll be nice and explain the rules. First, the players can't leave the Stadium, but it's pretty big, so you probably won't have to worry about that. Second, as long as you follow the first rule, you can do anything you want. Third, in order to win the frist game, you have to, "Alice inhaled, "be the last player still playing, players can get out of playing by, forfeiting or become unable to play by force. Oh, and I'll tell you later if I decide to make any changes to those rules. Now then," Alice waved her hand, as if to say bye. "Let's begin. Mini-game, start." Alice suddenly disappeared from the players sight.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next